Disappointment and Hurt!

I just know that you are my ahne and I'm your namphyon

A/N=Yesterday I finally turned 18!!!! Here is an update as a way for celebrating!!!! :D


Sohee saw her son running inside the house,happily smiling as he ran to hug his mother tightly.Sohee couldn't help smile and laugh at her son's typical cute and adorable behaviour that she just loved about him.

''I missed you so much umma!'' Younghee hugged Sohee tightly.

''I missed you so much too baby!'' Sohee happily smiled.

''Where's Mr.Taeyang?'' Younghee looked up at his mother.

''Here!'' They both turned to see the voice's direction and then they saw a flash of light.

''What was that?'' Younghee asked.

''Just a perfect picture I just clicked!'' Taeyang smiled as he showed the picture of the two smiling at each other. ''This will be saved in my phone!''

''I hope he wasn't too much to look after Bom unnie.'' Sohee worriedly looked at Bom.

''Are you kidding? He was so polite and helped me a lot.'' Bom smiled. ''The other two are more hard to look after so consider yourself lucky to have Younghee as your son.''

''I'm glad to hear that he was good at your house.'' Sohee sighed.

''I see the two have become closer than before.'' Bom commented as she watched Younghee and Taeyang smile at each other as they continued to speak.

''O-oh.'' Sohee quietly spoke under her breath as she watched the son and father laugh with each other.

''Hello Bom noona!'' Taeyang waved at the older woman as he stood up.

''How's your stomach Taeyang?'' Bom asked as she looked at him. ''Are you okay now?''

''It still hurts a bit but it's tolerable I guess.'' Taeyang smiled.

''If it hurts then sit down and don't move too much.'' Sohee ordered. ''Younghee please be careful around Taeyang,he's hurt and came back from the hospital.''

''Yes umma but what happened to Mr.Taeyang?'' Younghee questioned. ''Did you hurt yourself?''

''Yes I hurt myself when I fell down so I had to go to the doctor.'' Taeyang lied as he smiled at his son. ''But it's okay now.''

''Do please careful Mr.Taeyang.'' Younghee held Taeyang's hand.

''I'll make sure I will.'' Taeyang smiled as he realised Younghee had the same trait of caring about others that Sohee had,which was one of the many things he admired about her.

''I gotta go to work now.'' Bom opened the door. ''Thanks for trusting me with Younghee!''

''I'll always trust you unnie!'' Sohee smiled as she hugged her. ''You're the one I would always trust with Younghee.''

''I'm glad to hear that anyway I gotta go.'' Bom waved her hand as she walked away. ''I'll see you later!''

Sohee closed the door after Bom was gone and sighed.She knew now was the time to do what she had been planning to do ever since last night.She walked closer to Younghee and sat down in front of him.She let out a heavy breath as she looked into her son's eyes and held his shoulders tight as she felt like he was ready to hear the big news.

''Umma?'' Younghee titled his head slightly to the right,curious as to what his mother was about to do.

''I need to tell you something important Younghee.'' Sohee cleared before she sighed. ''This is very important for listen to me.''

Taeyang walked back into the room after fixing the bed and saw Sohee holding Younghee very tightly around his shoulders,making him curious as to what was going on until he heard what Sohee had just said.

''The truth you have been asking and seeking for ever since you were young,I want to tell you the truth now.'' Sohee spoke. ''I think it's time for the truth to come out.''

''What truth?'' Younghee asked.

''Well the truth is---'' Sohee immediately stopped when she felt a hand on her shoulder.

''That we missed you so much and we have organised something for you!'' Taeyang smiled as he sat down next to Sohee,who was shocked with what she just heard.

''Oh wow!'' Younghee got excited. ''What's the surprise?''

''You'll find out very soon so for now why don't you go play with your toys?'' Taeyang suggested and Younghee did as he was told.

''What the hell was that for!?'' Sohee angrily asked after she made sure Younghee had shut the door to his room.

''I can't let you tell him now.'' Taeyang let out his breath. 

''And why not?!'' Sohee angrily turned him around so they could face each other. ''After all those times of you demanding me of letting him know who you truly are and demanding that I let him know your true identity,now that I'm doing what you want why are you stopping me?!''

''It's NOT time!'' Taeyang replied. ''It's too early for him to know.''

''And how so!?'' Sohee asked. ''It's been 5 months since you have been here so why isn't it time for you to tell him?! He remembers you well enough now that you have made an impact in his life.''

''I know I've been here long enough that Younghee remembers me well but I don't think I'm ready for him to find out about me.'' Taeyang sighed as he looked down. ''I feel that I am not in a good position to look at my son and be proud that I am his father.''

''I don't know what you want from me anymore.'' Sohee pushed herself on the sofa. ''You want me to tell him about you and when I do,you say you're not ready and stop me.What do you actually want from me? I don't think I can take anymore of this.It's worse enough that those bad memories of us-----''

''Don't talk about them!'' Taeyang immediately kneeled down in front of Sohee and covered with his hand. ''It's worse enough that I'm in this position,trying to compenstate for trying to fix the last 7 years of Younghee's life and the only year of where I could have taken care of you when you needed me the most that you're now trying to make me remember all the hurt and sadness we all have experienced as a family.''

''Not as a family.'' Sohee shook her head. ''I had to deal the most! I had to deal with your after the fact that you walked away from me over something that was a simple misunderstanding! You know what Youngbae? If you had came to spy over me and Heechul then I would have forgiven you but I still can't make myself to forgive you for these years! I think it's best for you to go rather than stay here and try to fix something that's gone and shattered like a broken glass,it's best to leave it rather than get hurt and be reminded of it constantly!''

''Mandu please!'' Sohee felt Taeyang's strong grip on her wrist,pulling her back into the sofa before she could leave. ''I'm trying my best to make you forget over those times and trying my best to fix the house,my son's life and our life as well as trying to get you back---''

''If you came here to get me back then you're too late for that!'' Sohee stood up and walked away from Taeyang. ''I don't want to deal with all that ever again.I'm only tolerating you just for the sake of Younghee since you are his father.There is nothing else I want with you if you want me to be honest.''

Taeyang could feel his heart just breaking into tiny tiny pieces that seemed impossible to fix.He could feel his heart slowly dying as if it just fell into a pool of poison where it was every life out of his heart.His throat suddenly formed a hard and heavy lump that felt like it could exploded any minute now while his hands fell to both side of his body while his gaze looked down on the ground,feeling even more pathetic and ashamed of himself than he ever was over the fact that he felt like he wasn't good enough for his son but now he wasn't even good enough for his wife,who felt the same.

''Don't you remember all the good times we had?'' Sohee heard Taeyang speak with difficulties.

Both TaeHee suddenly remembered the first time they enjoyed and had a great time with each other's side,enjoying every moment of that experience which made when they were more than friends but less than lovers,that special turning point of their life that,in a way,changed their life and the way they felt for each other.

======FLASHBACK=====

Sohee and Taeyang were both sitting down on a restaurant table,just the two of them for a special celebration of their own after their success of their music video shooting.It was all finally done and everything had became a success,leading to more popularity especially for Taeyang,who had received a lot of modelling offers and assignments.

''So shall we celebrate with a bang then?'' Taeyang asked and Sohee happily nodded her head. ''I've got a bottle of the best wine!''

''No alcohol for me!'' Sohee shook her head,making Taeyang to question her as to why. ''When I drink,I become a different person and this doesn't turn out to be good!''

''That's great! I'll get to see a different side to you then,Sohee number 2!'' Taeyang smiled while Sohee rolled her eyes. ''Anyway let's get drinking now! Cheers to our great success and come on,pick up your glass!''

''You're in trouble and you definitely won't be able to handle me for sure.'' Sohee smirked.

''Oh a challenge eh? I love challenges.'' Taeyang smirked back as they both clinked their wine glass. ''Deal!''

''Fine don't come crying to me that I didn't warn you.'' Sohee replied,making her to drink the whole alcohol in one shot. ''Alright let's party then!''

 

Taeyang and Sohee happily laughed with one another as they entered their house.They fell down on the floor and laughed at one another.

''Hey hey tell me about your first crush!'' Sohee felt tipsy as she laughed.

''My first crush was myself.'' Taeyang felt tipsy as he replied,making Sohee to whine. ''I'm joking! Okay well first love? I think I liked my teacher,Mrs.Jung! She had beautiful long brown hair with huge beautiful black eyes and these amazing beautiful pink lips!''

''Are they better than mine?!'' Sohee cutely pointed to her lips.

''Let me see!'' Taeyang leaned in closer to Sohee's face and could feel Sohee deeply breath onto his skin. ''Actually your lips are very beautiful but nothing if we compare that to Mrs.Jung's lips!''

''Lie!'' Sohee pushed Taeyang away and they both laughed. ''Shooting experience was good but you're such a bad kisser!''

''Please!'' Taeyang scoffed. ''I'm an amazing kisser,just go ask all the girls that I have kissed and had with! They will all tell you!''

''Really?!'' Sohee innocently looked at him. ''Are you a kissing expert?''

''Of course I am!'' Taeyang replied.

''Okay fine! Why don't you tell me what is the best part when you kiss someone?!'' Sohee titled her head as she asked.

''It's the that's the best part!'' Taeyang laughed.

''Ewwww!!!'' Sohee was disgusted. ''I know what's the best part,it's that slight second before the lips actually touch! It's when two lips come close to each other's and they wonder whether the kiss will happen or not and if it happens then how would the experience be?! Just that right moment!''

''Who wants to wait to get a kiss?!'' Taeyang asked. ''I just get right into it!''

''No no no!'' Sohee shook her head. ''I'll show you what I mean!''

Sohee pulled Taeyang's face and placed it right in front of her.They both could feel a slight bump of their noses and looked straight into each other's eyes.

''This moment was what I was talking about.'' Sohee whispered when she saw that their lips were about to touch yet there was a small gap.

Both of them slowly closed their eyes as they both decided to go for it then voila! The anticipated kiss had happened and both of them felt more glad than ever that it did! This kiss felt different and it felt more real like both of them were ready to just go for it.

======END OF FLASHBACK=====

''Whatever happened is all in the past now.'' Sohee's back was facing Taeyang. ''Just reveal who you are to Younghee then get the hell out of here!''

''Why can't you even give me a chance to repent my sins and try to change my mistakes?!'' Taeyang could feel anger boiling inside him with how Sohee was unfairly treating him. ''Why are you treating me like this?!''

''You don't deserve a second chance!'' Sohee angrily replied. ''All I see you is the guy who gave me his so Younghee could be born! All the love and memories we both had is now dead! I don't feel anything for you and I never will! I hate you for what you did to me so don't think I'll ever see you in the same light and treat you with the same respect and love with open arms,you lost that right 8 years ago! We have nothing and we never will!''

''Why do you have so much anger for me?'' Taeyang asked and a tear dropped down on his face,which was not seen by Sohee since her back was facing Taeyang.

''With the way you behaved and ended things between us,all I have for you in my heart is hatred and disguist!'' Sohee could feel her cheeks getting wet from the tears that dropped onto her face. ''You made me believe that I had fell in love with a man that was truly there for me but it just turned out to be that you were still that immature and implusive playboy that has no consideration and respect for other people! No matter how much I want to forgive you,I just still can't forget the way you choose to end things! You didn't even try to find out if Younghee could be yours,you didn't even take me to do a DNA test and you cowardly ran off and away from the problems! You said you loved me but even if it was Heechul's baby,wouldn't you,at least,confront me face to face about it?!''

''I never knew you had such strong views about me.'' Taeyang gulped his saliva.

''I never knew you could disappoint me this much either.'' Sohee let out the heaviest sigh she could ever breath out. ''I only see you as Younghee's father,nothing else.''

''Sohee please.'' Taeyang called out however he didn't move.

''You're nothing but a burden to me.'' Sohee angrily spoke as she looked at the side,still with her back facing him to avoid eye contact. ''Ever since you have entered this house,I still have to deal with everything! Rent,food,electricty,gas and other necessary things is all paid out through my pay check while the money you gave me is now gone! We have nothing to pay for Younghee's school bills and you insist on me quitting the job over my boss? If dealing with the ertive boss means my future of son will be very bright then I am more than happy to deal with him everyday throughout my life! I can't even tell you how little we have to even pay to Younghee so he could eat well at the canteen at school! I have never been so disappointed and angry with you before you left me but now I don't want anything to do with you with the way things have turned out after you came back! All you have contributed is hurtful and sad memories that has no use,thinking over about yet your face reminds me of the memories over and over and over again so just tell Younghee that you are his dad then go back and never contact us again!''

Taeyang watched Sohee walk off into the room and closing the door shut.He cried his heart out and made sure he covered his mouth so no sounds of him in his tears could be heard.He never felt so disguisted and ashamed of himself until this day.If he could go back to when he was a teenager and change his behaviour of how he treated women,he surely would take the chance and change himself immediately.He slowly picked himself up and walked to the toilet closing the door so he could be alone and cry to himself in peace.

A slow crack could be heard as the door slowly opened and there stood a little Younghee with tears falling onto his cheeks and rolling down his face as he had heard everything that had just been said between Sohee and Taeyang.He didn't know how to react to the things he had heard especially over the fact that his dad was alive and he was living under the same roof,in the same house as he was.He quietly sniffed as he wiped his tears and thought about what to do next while dealing with the new sudden news.


Author=Hello guys hope you all enjoy this update of mine.

I'll update more for you guys as the story is slowly yet steady reaching towards it's final and the end!!!! I know I can't believe it's getting closer to the end this quickly yet it's been written over the past 3 years of my life!

Thanks for reading and hope to see your feedback!

Any requests anyone has please do tell me as I will make sure to include them :D

I would also like to thank these amazing subscribers that subscribed to this story :)