He's back part 1

I just know that you are my ahne and I'm your namphyon

6 YEARS LATER

Taeyang got out of the airport and stepped onto the land of South Korea after 6 long years.He had spend his last 6 years in USA being the choreographer and song-writer of his best friend,now huge successful entertainer Rain.He had changed a lot in these 6 years.He was no longer that smooth talking,charming guy that was mainly interested in .He was now a huge workholic that didn't have time for useless things or small chit-chats.He carried his huge suitcase on his left hand and placed his backpack onto his right shoulder.Although he wasn't the same old social and cheerful guy that he used to be,he still had one fact that was the same about him.His heart-broken heart still belonged to his wife he left 6 years ago.Although he tried his best to forget about her,she still managed to be in his head for the last 6 years.He did manage to get her out of his head for a few hours but the memory of her would still come crawling back to him.

After resting in the hotel,he got out to explore the new area of South Korea.So much had changed.His eyes looked at the new South Korea,that was surrounded by buildings that were offices,malls or other destinations.

''2014! So much has changed!'' Taeyang spoke to himself as he looked around and compared how different South Korea was when it was 2008,the year he was last at South Korea.

He looked to his right and saw a couple.The girl was crying and hugging the guy while the guy was patting her head and trying to calm her down.That scene made him remember the situation when he had faced.He remembered how he tried to calm down his crying wife before when he played a prank on her.

*NO!* Taeyang looked away before that scene could trigger any type of emotions or memory about her.

Taeyang walked off to the new stores and looked around.He wanted to just forget about his old life and continue his life as a loner.He didn't have any type of relationship with any girls for the last 6 years.He was afraid and hurt that they would betray him but it was also because he still loved his wife even through he believed that she had cheated on her.He looked in front of him and saw that there was a family walking to his direction.He looked at the husband and wife that were smiling happily at each other as they held their little daughter's hand and lifted her up as a way to help her jump up and down.Taeyang immediately looked away and walked away from the happy family as he feared that it might trigger his emotions again but he was also jealous of their happiness since he wished to have the same with his old wife.He wished that things would have worked out with his wife and they would have a family but it was too late.She had already made a family in his presense with another man so he decided to leave her as it was best to leave them alone and not interfere in their happiness.

Taeyang walked ahead and looked to see his left to see three girls in the alley.One of the girl was on the floor,crying her heart out as she grabbed her leg since her knee that had a wound and it was bleeding a lot.The other two girls tried to calm her down but the girl was crying more and more.Taeyang looked around to see if they had any adult or anyone near by but it seemed like there was no one.Even through he was cold,he still had a heart that was warm and kind,so he walked to the three girls and kneeled down near them to talk to them.

''What's wrong?'' Taeyang questioned.

''Unnie's hurt!'' One of the girl replied.

''Please help us mister!'' The other girl pleaded.

''Twins?'' Taeyang asked as he looked at the two girls.

''Yes we are twins!'' The two girls nodded their heads.

''Can you stand up little girl?'' Taeyang asked the girl,that was crying.

''No!'' The girl cried.

''Do you have your parents' number so I can contact them?'' Taeyang asked the two girls.

''We left our phones at our houses!'' The twins replied.

''Please help us mister!'' One of the twins begged.

''How will I be able to help you girls?'' Taeyang asked as they didn't know their parents' number.

''You can carry unnie while we show you the way to our home!'' The other twin spoke.

''Me? Carry her?'' Taeyang questioned.

''Come on mister! Please help us!'' One of the twins said.

''Do you think it is safe to trust strangers?'' Taeyang gave the girls a weird look. ''I mean you don't even know me.''

''Fine! Tell us your name!'' One of the twins spoke.

''My name?'' Taeyang asked.

''My name is Minyoung!'' One of the twins introduced herself.

''My name is Minsung!'' The other twin introduced herself.

''And she is our Seurin unnie!'' The twins both pointed to the girl that was crying. ''What's your name?''

''Taeyang!'' Taeyang replied.

''Okay now you know us Mister Taeyang! Can you help us by carrying Seurin unnie home?'' Minyoung requested.

''Please! We need to take Seurin unnie as fast as we can!'' Minsung pleaded.

''Fine Fine!'' Taeyang agreed as he still had a warm heart even through he had a cold exterior. ''Hop on!''

The twins helped Seurin to stand up then placed her on Taeyang's back.Taeyang then stood up while giving Seurin a piggy back ride.

''Okay let's go!'' The twins pulled Taeyang's shirt while walking home.

''Hey slow down!'' Taeyang requested as he tried to make the girls slow down or else he would have fallen down.

''No! We need to get Seurin unnie home as soon as possible!'' Minsung demanded.

''So hurry up Mister Taeyang!'' Minyoung scolded.

*Kids these days!* Taeyang shook his head as the twins continued to nag and scold him.

As Taeyang followed the path the twins showed him,he remembered that this was the same path he used to get home 6 years ago.Everything was the same,except the scenary as it had changed a lot.A river of water was replaced by a convenience store and the pathway of the bridge was replaced by a road.

''Okay we're here!'' Minsung clapped her hands as she pointed to the house.

*What?* Taeyang was stunned as it was the same house he used to be in..Was this a coincidence?

''Let's go!'' Minyoung pulled Taeyang to the door then knocked loudly.

*No it can't be!* Taeyang shook his head as this was just his misunderstanding.

''OPEN UP!'' Minsung yelled.

''QUICK!'' Minyoung shouted as well.

''Alright Alright! I'm coming!'' A voice replied as she walked to the door.

*Could it be?!* Taeyang questioned himself.

The door opened and Taeyang was shocked.He saw a familiar face that he had not seen for the last 6 years.He couldn't believe who he had seen.

''Oppa?'' CL was stunned as she saw Taeyang after 6 long years.

''Huh? What oppa?'' Minyoung questioned.

''Do you know Mister Taeyang,aunty CL?'' Minsung asked.

''Mommy!'' Seurin cried as she called out for CL.

''She's your daughter?'' Taeyang questioned CL.

''Yes!'' CL nodded her head as she carried Seurin onto her arms.

Taeyang looked at CL,who had changed so much.Her clothes that she wore were quite sophisticated and her face had seem quite mature than the last time he had seen her.Her hair was now blond and she had a long fringe that she swept to her side.

''Please do come in!'' CL welcomed Taeyang inside.

''Do you want me to?'' Taeyang asked as he knew that some of his friends would not forgive him for that mistake,especially the wife he left.

''Please oppa!'' CL requested.

''Come in Mister Taeyang!'' Minsung pulled Taeyang inside.

''Don't be shy!'' Minyoung chuckled as she pulled Taeyang as well.

''Girls don't be impolite now!'' CL reminded the girls.

''So you have 3 daughters with Seungri now?'' Taeyang questioned after he closed the front door and entered the living room,that had changed but was still the same size.

''No no! I only have 1 daughter!'' CL shook her hands. ''Seurin is my daughter while Minsung and Minyoung is Daesung and Minzy's daughters!''

''So they finally got kids!'' Taeyang smiled as he remembered how they were in confusion if they should have kids or not.

''Yeah!'' CL chuckled. ''Would you like to drink anything oppa?''

''Coffee would be nice!'' Taeyang smiled.

''Sure oppa!'' CL nodded her head. ''Okay Seurin! Let's put you to bed! Girls let's go to Seurin's room.''

''Why?!'' The twins whined.

''Seurin needs your company! Don't you want to help your unnie?'' CL asked.

''Fine!'' The twins followed CL,who was carrying Seurin to her room.

After making two cups of coffee,CL came back and placed them onto the table.

''So......'' Taeyang didn't know what to say as it was getting awkward.

''Oppa how have you been? It's been 6 years since you left!'' CL questioned.

''I've been doing fine! How have you been? How is Seungri?'' Taeyang asked.

''Me and Seungri are fine as well.So where were you for the last 6 years?'' CL asked.

''I was in USA.I'm Rain's choreographer and song-writer.'' Taeyang informed.

''Rain? Wow! I'm sure you are quite busy then oppa!'' CL smiled.

''Yeah I am very busy but I'm not complaining.I like that I have to work a lot.'' Taeyang smiled back. ''How have you guys been in the last 6 years?''

''Things have changed a lot oppa! You wouldn't believe how different some of us are.'' CL chuckled. ''Seungri's changed as well.He is quite mature now rather than before where we were all quite immature and emotional.''

''You have changed a lot as well CL!'' Taeyang pointed out. ''I last saw you when you were 21 but now I see a mature-looking,feminine and motherly 26 years old CL in front of me.''

''You have changed a lot as well oppa!'' CL pointed back. ''You're only wearing black rather than before where you would wear clothes that had colours.A black coat,a black shirt and black pants! Why so dark in your clothing choice oppa?''

''Things in my life are quite dark so I reflect it upon that.'' Taeyang sighed as he undirectly mentioned about her,his old wife.

''Oh oppa...you've misunderstood everything!'' CL sighed as she looked away.

''What?'' Taeyang pretended that he didn't hear CL.

''Things aren't the way you think it is!'' CL bit her bottom lip to stop her from speaking anymore.

The doorbell rang,which interrupt CL and Taeyang's conversation.

''Quick oppa! Hide!'' CL pushed Taeyang in one of the rooms and closed the door.

*So it seems like CL isn't angry with me! That's 1 of my friends that I can speak to again!* Taeyang nodded his head. *Now to see if the other 8 would speak to him or not.*

''Chaerin-ah what's wrong?'' Taeyang heard Seungri's voice as he entered the living room.

''Nothing!'' CL lied.

''I know something is wrong so just tell me! I'm here for you remember?'' Taeyang heard Seungri reply back.

*Should I show myself?* Taeyang asked himself.

''Come on Chae! Just tell me!'' Taeyang heard Seungri speak again while CL had kept quiet.

Taeyang sighed as he held the door knob and slowly opened it,revealing himself to Seungri,who was shocked to see him out of nowhere.

''That's what I was trying to say!'' CL spoke.

''Hey Seungri!'' Taeyang awkwardly waved himself to Seungri as he saw him again.

Seungri stood still as he was shocked to see Taeyang after 6 long years.He didn't really know what to think or react when he saw the older man,who had changed lot in appearance.

''Seungri-ah please say something!'' CL requested as she saw that Seungri was still frozen.

''Seungri?'' Taeyang took a step closer to the shocked man.

''What..What are you doing here?'' Seungri asked.

''Huh?'' Taeyang asked back as he couldn't hear what Seungri had spoken.

''I said what the are you doing here?!'' Seungri angrily spoke back.

''Seungri please mind your language.The little ones might hear us!'' CL requested.

''I know you're angry with me but please hear me out.'' Taeyang requested.

''No! I don't want to hear you and I don't want to see you in my house so get out!'' Seungri demanded.

''Please just hear me out this once.'' Taeyang pleaded.

''Why should I hear you?! What makes you even think that I would speak to you after what you have done?!'' Seungri asked. ''I can't even look at you hyung! You disgust me!''

''I know! I know that I'm not a good person but please I just want you to hear my side of the story.'' Taeyang walked closer to Seungri.

''Chae how could you bring him in the house?! What were you even thinking?!'' Seungri ruffled his hair in frustration as he glared at CL.

''He brought our daughter home Seungri.Seurin was really injured and Taeyang oppa helped her.'' CL explained.

''So he brought her here but that doesn't mean he has the right to even enter this house.'' Seungri replied.

''I told him to come in! I wanted him to come inside.'' CL informed.

''Why?! What makes you think that this man has the same rights that he used to have 6 years ago?!'' Seungri questioned.

The doorbell rang,which made CL to push Taeyang inside the room again then shut the door closed.

''Why are we hiding that man?! Why don't we just throw him out?!'' Seungri's voice was heard by Taeyang.

''Shhhh oppa might hear you and stop being so rude!'' CL hissed.

''I don't care! I don't want to even see that man near any of us!'' Seungri angrily replied,which made Taeyang sad as he knew that what he had said was right.

''I don't want you to even speak a word about this to anyone alright?'' CL said.

''Why?!'' Seungri asked.

''Please promise me! Please...do it for my sake!'' CL begged.

''Why are we saving him? We should kick him out!'' Seungri argued.

''Please Seungri just for my sake!'' CL pleaded as she held Seungri's hands.

''Fine!'' Seungri sighed as he couldn't see her unhappy.

CL walked to the door and opened it.

''YA CL WHAT TOOK YOU SO LONG?'' Taeyang heard Bom's voice again and quietly chuckled at her nagging behaviour that was still the same.

''CL unnie we brought food!'' Taeyang heard Minzy's voice again and smiled at her polite behaviour that was still the same.

''Were you kissing Seungri intimately that took you a long time?'' Taeyang heard Dara's voice and quietly laughed at her blunt questions that she still hadn't changed.

''YA Dara unnie!'' CL replied.

''What's up with you Seungri?'' Dara questioned Seungri,who seemed very angry.

''Oh Seungri's just like that sometimes!'' CL lied.

''I bet he's angry that we interrupt his love-making with CL!'' Bom joked.

''Haha very funny!'' Seungri sarcastically replied.

''Don't worry oppa! We don't mind leaving right now for you.'' Minzy smiled.

''No no that's not needed!'' CL stopped.

''Girls do you remember much from 6 years ago?'' Seungri questioned,which made CL and Taeyang anxious.

''6 years? Yeah I gave birth to Seungbo!'' Bom replied.

''I was pregnant remember?'' Dara pointed out.

''I had no kids that time.'' Minzy said.

''Should we say it CL?'' Seungri whispered to CL,who was giving him death-glares as a way to shut him up.

''What's up with you two?'' Bom asked

''Do you really want us to leave cause if you do then we will do that right now so you guys can continue!'' Dara stood up.

''No no Seungri's just had a bad day at work.'' CL lied and stopped Dara.

''A bad day in general more like!'' Seungri crossed his arms.

''Whatcha mean?'' Bom questioned.

''Is everything alright oppa?'' Minzy asked.

''Let's just say it Chae! It's no point hiding it!'' Seungri loudly said.

''Hiding out?'' Dara asked.

''You are getting weirder and weirder right now'' Bom told.

''Are you sure that you are okay oppa?'' Minzy questioned.

''He's talking about me!'' Taeyang sighed as he opened the door and showed himself to the 3 ladies.

''Taeyang/Taeyang oppa?!'' The 3 girls exclaimed as they saw him for the first time after 6 long years.

''Okay can we kick him out of the house now?!'' Seungri questioned as he was angry.

''Oppa brought Seurin here!'' CL explained to the 3 shocked women.

''Oppa how are you?'' Minzy questioned.

''I'm fine Minzy! How are you?'' Taeyang replied.

''What are you doing here?!'' Bom and Dara both angrily questioned.

''Exactly what I was saying!'' Seungri agreed with the two older women.

''Please don't be angry with oppa!'' CL pleaded.

''I know that you would be angry with me but please hear me out.'' Taeyang begged.

''I don't want to even speak to you!'' Dara angrily told.

''How dare you show your face after 6 years!?! How dare you even think that this is acceptable after what you did?!'' Bom angrily scolded.

''Now you see that others agree with me,Chae?'' Seungri gave CL a look.

''Please hear me out!'' Taeyang begged.

''We better hide oppa quick because Jiyong oppa,TOP oppa and Daesung are going to bring the kids here soon!'' Minzy told.

''Oh no! We can't let them see you!'' CL agreed.

''Kick him out of this house now!'' Seungri demanded.

''I don't want to see him!'' Bom replied with disguist.

''What he did to Sohee was unacceptable!'' Dara gave Taeyang a mean look.

''Please listen to me! I know what I did was wrong but I realised that an---'' Taeyang was interrupted when the door bell rang.

''It's them!'' Minzy exclaimed. ''We have to hide you oppa!''

''No!'' Dara stopped Minzy. ''If he wants us to forgive him then he should face everyone!''

''And be brave! Not run away from his problems like what he did 6 years ago!'' Bom agreed.

''I can't even believe that he is still in my house!'' Seungri angrily ruffled his hair.

''YA OPEN THIS DOOR!'' TOP's voice shouted.

''I guess you are right.I'll show myself to the others.'' Taeyang nodded his head.

''No! When oppas all sit down then I will tell you to come out!'' CL shook her head and pulled Taeyang to the kitchen.

''What took you so long?!'' Jiyong asked as he saw Minzy when she opened the door.

''I'm so sorry oppa!'' Minzy apologised.

''No running kids!'' Bom nagged when the kids all ran inside the house.

''Let's all put you in Seurin's room for now!'' Dara tried to take the kids away from the problem that would soon cause chaos.

''No! I want to go to my room!'' Changri demanded.

''Fine! The boys go to Changri's room while the girls go to Seurin's room!'' Dara announced and the kids did what they were told.

''God handling those kids were tiring!'' Daesung groaned.

''Where's Sohee?'' Bom loudly asked so Taeyang could hear and make him guilty,which he was.

''She's gone to work again!'' TOP answered.

''The poor girl works so much!'' Jiyong said.

''And she doesn't even take our money when we want to help her out.'' Daesung pointed out.

''If only we could turn back the clock 6 years ago!'' Seungri loudly spoke,which made Taeyang guilty as he heard everything that everyone had said clearly.

''What's with you?'' TOP weirdly looked at Seungri.

''It's like you are announcing this to someone!'' Jiyong agreed.

''If only you guys knew what we were talking about!'' Dara glared at Minzy and CL.

''What is it noona?'' Daesung asked.

''You guys are really getting weird today.'' TOP looked at everyone.

''What's going on?!'' Jiyong questioned.

''It's me!'' Taeyang walked to the living room and faced the 3 men,who were surprised to see him.

''He's what we are talking about!'' Seungri told.

''Can we get him out of here now?!'' Dara asked.

''I don't want to see him anymore!'' Bom agreed.

''Please calm down everyone.'' CL begged.

''Let's all be mature adults now.'' Minzy requested.

''What are you doing here?!'' TOP angrily grabbed Taeyang's collar.

''How dare you show your face after 6 years?!'' Jiyong angrily stood in front of Taeyang.

''What are you doing here?!'' Daesung angrily questioned.

''See Chae! I told you that they wouldn't react like you want them to!'' Seungri told.

''What makes him think that we would even be nice to him?!'' Bom scoffed.

''He took that privilege when he left Sohee 6 years ago!'' Dara glared at Taeyang.

''Please give him a chance!'' Minzy requested. ''Everyone deserves a second chance!''

''We should hear Taeyang oppa out! It might be different from his point of view.'' CL nodded her head.

''Why should we even forgive him after all he had done in the last 6 years?!'' DaraGon,TOPBOM,Seungri and Daesung all angrily asked as they glared at Taeyang.


Author=The story continues again now!!! Seems like only Minzy and CL are the ones that forgive Taeyang for his terrible mistake so the pressure is on Taeyang as he now has to convience 7 people about how he is serious about Sohee.I have changed my way of writing since I have to use a lot of colours and writings for the new characters,which are the kids so I decided to chose the easy way and use this style of writing instead!

Any requests anyone has please do tell me as I will make sure to include them :D

I would also like to thank these amazing subscribers that subscribed to this story :)