Tell that someone about your feelings!

I just know that you are my ahne and I'm your namphyon

At China

At the outsides of Daragon's House

Jaejoong and Kiko are both hiding while waiting for Dara to get out of the house.They see Dara wiping the tears off her face and exiting the house.

Kiko:Bingo! Now it's time for our one and final moment.

Jaejoong and Kiko go to the front door and they see the land-lady walking by.

Jaejoong:Excuse me! Me and My wife have forgotten the key to our house and left it inside.

Kiko:We left the keys inside so could you please help us?

LandLady:No problem! I'll open it for you so please wait for a moment.

Jaejoong:My wife keeps forgetting the keys! Silly her.

The landlady opens Daragon's house.

JaeKi:Thank you and Bye!

Jaejoong and Kiko enters the house inside.Kiko picks up the phone and dials a number.

Kiko:Hello? Hi,I'm calling from 101 Villa and I would like to book a massage tonight. Yeah,around five would be fine! Yeah,one more thing. I would like the hottest masseur you guys have! Thank you and Bye!

Kiko hangs up the phone.

Jaejoong:What was that for?

Kiko:So Jiyong can think that Dara is not only being unfaithful to you but also to other men.

Jaejoong:Ohhhhh gotcha!

Kiko:Now go and do the second part of the plan!

Jaejoong goes to Daragon's bathroom's toilet and closes the door.Jaejoong takes a packet full of condoms and takes one out.He opens the and throws it in the bin,looking like it's been used.Jaejoong throws the rest of the packet inside and gets out of the toilet.He sees Kiko looking at the wall and slowly stands behind her.

Jaejoong:BOOOOOOOO!

Kiko:Ahhhhh! (Laughs) You idiot you scared me!

Jaejoong:(Laughs) Gotcha!

Kiko:Okay now let's go before we get caught by either Jiyong or Dara!

JaeKi gets out of the house.


At TaeHee's Bedroom

Taeyang wakes up to find Sohee,still sleeping with her arms wrapped around him.

Taeyang:What is this girl doing to me?!

Suddenly Sohee tightly hugs Taeyang.

Sohee:(Sleep-Talking) Don't leave me! I Love You so please don't leave me!

Taeyang:Y-Ya! Wake up!

Sohee opens her eyes and finds Taeyang shirtless.

Sohee:AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!

Ririn runs into their room.

Seungri:WHAT?! WHAT HAPPEN?!

CL:WHY IS TAEYANG OPPA SHIRTLESS?!

Seungri:Chae I think they....(Laughs) You know!

CL:What? Have ?

Seungri:Chae you didn't have say that.

CL:You did mean that.

Seungri:Yes but you didn't have to say the word.

CL:?

Seungri:Now why is Taeyang hyung shirtless?

Sohee:Owwwwwww I got this massive headache and I don't know when I woke up I found him like this.

Taeyang:Oh really?

Sohee:OMG! Did you do something to me?!

Taeyang:WHAT?! OF COURSE NOT!

Sohee:THEN WHY ARE YOU SHIRTLESS?!

CL:WHY ARE YOU TWO SHOUTING?!

Taeyang:Well for your information Sohee you tortured me yesterday night.

Sohee: I did?

Taeyang:After you were drunk you did lots of things to me!

Sohee:Drunk? Oh yeah I remember drinking but did we do that?

Taeyang:Of course not! Thank God you passed out before that but you were eagerly undressing me for it.

Sohee:WHAT?!

Taeyang:You were the one that ed all my buttons and kept on touching my six pacs going ''Oh hello Mr.Six Pacs!''

Sohee:No I didn't!

Taeyang:Yes you did and you kept on trying to kiss me by slamming me against the door and blocking my way to go!

CL:Did anything else happen?

Taeyang:Luckly no!

Sohee:Sorry Youngbae! When I drink things like that happen.

Taeyang:Yeah that's why you're never drinking from now on!

Sohee:Deal Done!

Taeyang:You were so hard to control yesterday!

Sohee:Thanks for taking care of me!

CL:Of course Oppa has to take care of his wife!

Seungri:That's how Love starts!

Taeyang:YA Shut up and get out of our room you two!

Ririn goes out of TaeHee's room.

Taeyang:So what was that about?

Sohee:Huh?

Taeyang:You were screaming ''don't go and don't leave me! I love you so much'' and all that.

Sohee:W-What? You heard me?

Taeyang:Duh that's why I'm asking you!

Sohee:Oh yeah I had a dream about someone.

Taeyang:Who's that someone?

Sohee:Someone means Someone!

Taeyang:Sohee if you really like this someone then just tell him...or her!

Sohee:YA It's a guy!

Taeyang:Just joking with you! If you really like him then just tell him.

Sohee:But what if he says no!

Taeyang:Sohee trust me he wouldn't say no! I bet he wants you to confess your feelings to him since he knows about it.

Sohee:He knows about my feelings?

Taeyang:Yep I pretty sure he does! (Inner Thoughts=We both know who we are talking about Sohee so just tell me your feelings cause I can't hide my feelings any longer!)

Sohee:Youngbae I'm gonna tell him! I'm not going to hide my feelings to him any longer.

Taeyang:Good!

Sohee:Thanks! (Hugs Taeyang)

Taeyang:No problem!


At Ririn's Room

Ririn are inside their room with Changri.

CL:Seungri come here!

Seungri:What is it?

CL: I think Changri's sick!

Seungri:What?!

CL:Feel his forehead.

Seungri feels Changri's forehead and it's very hot.Changri wakes up and crys.

CL:Mommy's here baby! Don't cry!

Changri cries more and more.

Seungri:What do we do?!

CL:(Panics) I don't know! It's the first time he's sick!

Seungri:Chae calm down! Just relax and Changri's gonna be fine.Relax okay?

CL:(Takes a deep breath)Okay I'm done.We gotta take Changri to the doctors! My poor baby is sick.

Seungri:Okay let's go! Let me carry Changri for you!

CL:NO! My baby needs his mommy.

Seungri:Okay Okay baby and mommy only! No daddy then.


At DaeMin's House

Since TOP has gone to work Bom is at DaeMin's House and carefully told to take care of Bom.

Daesung:Noona you should eat something.

Bom:Can you get me corn or strawberry ice cream?

Daesung:Okay about that....TOP Hyung told us not to at all times!

Bom:DAMN IT! Come on Daesung.Your noona really needs to eat them!

Minzy:Unnie you spent over 2 million won on them for a month so I think you have enough for a while.

Bom:Minzy I really want to eat them!!!!! Come on help me out.

Daesung:Minzy maybe we should buy noona some!

Minzy:Oh no we won't! Jagiya Bom unnie is really good at emotional blackmail but I will not fall for this!

Bom:DAMN IT! I almost had Daesung!

Daesung:Okay Minzy thanks for the reminder.

Minzy:TOP oppa have given us specific instructions for you,unnie so we will follow them!

Bom: I'm really gonna kill Tabi when he gets home!

Minzy:Okay Unnie we'll see how it goes later but for now eat what I have made for you!

Minzy gives Bom a bowl full of fried rice.

Bom:Fried rice?

Minzy:Eat Unnie!

Bom:No!

Minzy:Unnie eat!

Bom:NO!

Daesung:Noona you should eat something!

Bom:N-O SPELLS NO!

Minzy:Unnie don't make me angry now! I'm asking you nicely to eat the fried rice I have made for you.

Daesung:Minzy maybe--(Minzy Interrupts)

Minzy:(Angry) Jagiya stay out of this! Bom unnie is really becoming more stubborn but I will handle her!

Bom:Minzy I don't want to eat that.

Minzy: *Sighs* Eat now unnie!

Ririn enters the room.CL is crying with Changri in her arms while Seungri is trying to calm her down.

Minzy:CL unnie what's wrong? Why are you crying?

Daesung:YA Seungri did you do anything to CL?

Seungri:WHAT?! Of course not! I would never hurt CL besides she wears the boots in the relationship. (A/N=Wearing the boots in the relationship means the more dominate one in the relationship)

CL:(Cries)My baby is sick!

Seungri:We took Changri to the doctors and they said Changri has a little fever so these syrups should help him.

CL:(Slaps Seungri's arm) YOU IDIOT! My baby is sick and you are saying it's a little fever?!

Seungri:Owwww!

Minzy:Poor Changri.Why don't you lay him down on his crib! You guys left it there!

CL puts the sleeping Changri on the crib.

Minzy:Okay Bom unnie I want you to finish this fried rice now!

Bom:N-o spells NO!

Daesung:Noona you are really stubborn!

TOP enters the room.

TOP:Hey I'm back so how's it going?

Bom walks up to him and aggresively hits him.

TOP:Owwwwww what was that for?

Bom:How dare you give them instructions on how to take care of me? Minzy has really been mean to me!

Minzy:What? I was just following instructions given by TOP oppa!

Daesung: I helped!

Minzy:No you didn't! You almost went out to buy unnie strawberry ice cream and corn again!

TOP:Good job Minzy!

Bom:What Good Job Minzy? She was mean to me!

Minzy:Now Unnie won't eat this fried rice!

TOP:Bommie eat the fried rice!

Bom:NO!

TOP:Eat!

Bom:NO NO NO!

Bom goes to the sofa and sits down.Ririn,TOP and DaeMin all look at each other and evily smiles since they got a plan.

TOP:Fine if you don't want to eat it then you won't!

Bom:Really?

TOP:Yes Bommie only eats what she wants!

Bom:Right!

TOP sits next to Bom.

CL:Of course our unnie is the best and has the right to eat whatever she wants.

Bom:Hell yeah!

CL sits next to Bom.DaeMin stand behind Bom while Seungri sits near CL.

TOP:Bommie can you pass me the TV remote?

As Bom moves....

Minzy:NOW!

CL moves out of the way and TOP lightly slams Bom on the sofa.DaeMin both hold one of her arms while Ririn both hold one of her legs.TOP smiles and sits next to her while holding the bowl of fried rice.

TOP:Now open wide for some fried rice Bommie!

Bom:Seunghyun Choi if you try to feed----(TOP interrupts)

TOP:Shut Up and Eat Bom!

TOP feeds Bom one spoonful of the fried rice.

Bom:LET ME GO!

TOP feeds Bom another big spoonful of the fried rice.

Bom:Tabi let me go!

TOP:Not until you finish the food! Bom if you are stubborn then I'll be more stubborn!

TOP feeds Bom another spoonful of the fried rice.

Minzy: I actually pity you oppa!

Daesung: I bet it's hard to control a wife like Bom!

Seungri: I guess me and hyung are in the same boat!

CL:YA Sometimes I listen to you!

Seungri:Sometimes not always.

Bom:Once you all let go of me you'll----(TOP interrupts)

TOP:Open wide!

TOP feeds another spoonful to Bom.


At Daragon's House

Dara is inside the house,waiting for Jiyong.She walks backwards and frontwards while patiently waiting for Jiyong.

*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK*

Dara opens the door and finds a guy.

Dara:Yes?

Guy:Are you ready for your massage?

Dara: I didn't order any massage.

Guy:Maam the call was made from your phone.

Dara:Look I didn't order for any massage so there must be some confusion but anyway I'll still pay you for the hassle!

Dara takes her purse out and Jiyong was walking home to walk inside when he sees Dara giving a guy some money.

Dara:This is for you.You may leave now!

Guy:Thank you for your generousity!

The guy leaves and Dara was about to close the door when she sees Jiyong.

Jiyong:How was one day without me? Was it fun?

Daragon were still angry with each other.

Dara:Yeah I had lots of fun!

Jiyong: I can see that.That man you were giving some cash looked like a male prostitude to me!

Dara:Him? He said that someone from our house made an order for a massage.

Jiyong:(Sarcastic)Yeah sure massage!

Dara:Wait a minute.Are you doubting me again?

Jiyong: I'm not doubting you,I'm sure of it! After a great day you might have needed a massage I guess!

Dara:What the hell are you saying!?

Jiyong: I'm not a fool.

Dara:What?! How could you even...Aishhh Jiyong!

Jiyong angrily goes to the bathroom and locks the door.

Dara:JIYONG!

Jiyong enters the bathroom and angrily punches the wall.

Dara:Jiyong!!! Open the door!

Jiyong washes his face and was about to take a towel when he sees something in the rubbish bin.He takes the packet out and sees that it is a packet.He becomes shocked and angrily opens the door.

Jiyong:(Angry)What is this?

Dara:What?

Jiyong:(Throws the packet on the floor) DO YOU HAVE AN EXPLANATION FOR THIS!?

Dara:Jiyong what's wrong?

Jiyong:SANDARA I DON'T WANT TO HEAR IT! I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS!

Jiyong angrily pushes Dara out of the bedroom and slams the door shut.

Dara:Jiyong! JIYONG? JIYONG? WHAT ARE YOU DOING?

Jiyong opens the door and Dara sees Jiyong with a suitcase.

Dara:Jiyong? Are you leaving me?

Jiyong pulls Dara's wrist with one of his hand and pulls the suitcase with the other.Jiyong angrily opens the door and pushes Dara out of the house.He throws her suitcase on the floor as well.

Dara:Jiyong?

Jiyong:FROM NOW ON YOU AND I ARE OVER! GO HAVE FUN WITH WHOEVER YOU WANT! HAVE AS MANY MEN IN YOUR LIFE AS YOU WANT BUT I AM NOT GONNA BE A PART OF THIS! GET OUT OF MY LIFE AND THIS MARRIAGE IS OVER AND DONE WITH! I HATE YOU SANDARA SO OFF! GO AWAY FROM ME AND MY LIFE!

Jiyong angrily slams the door shut and Dara,who is in tears,picks up her suitcase and goes away.

Dara:(Cries)This is over then.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

With JaeKi

Jaejoong:Congratulations Mr. and Mrs.Kwon are now over. They have split up!

Kiko:(Claps her hands) Oh My God! Great news!

Jaejoong:Time to celebrate right? So Tada!

Jaejoong takes out a bottle of champagne.Jaejoong takes out two glasses and fills it with champagne.He gives one glass to Kiko.

Jaejoong:Okay so cheers to our great victory!

Kiko:Okay!

JaeKi clicks their glasses together and drinks up.


At the sets

At Taecyeon's Room

Taecyeon is reading his lines.

Taecyeon:Love is beautiful.

*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK*

Taecyeon:Come In!

Sohee comes in.

Taecyeon:Sohee what are you doing here?

Sohee: I was just looking for you!

Taecyeon:Okay.

Sohee:You always seem to come here and practise your lines.

Taecyeon:(Smiles) Yeah since I really want to do well.

Sohee:Taecyeon Oppa...I...I Like You! I've liked you since the day we've started texting each other.This whole time the guy I said I liked was you!


Author=AYO! Author-Nim here! Here is another update and I hope you all liked it! :D

GOT You all with another twist! I just love giving twists so here is another one! Poor Taeyang thinks that Sohee and Him both love each other but Sohee turned out to like Taecyeon instead.What's gonna happen next? Would it be a Yes or a No? We'll know soon!

TOP gets the others' help and feeds Bom while the other holds her arms and legs XD

Daragon are now over.They have broken up and it's all cause of JaeKi! Let's hope they'll be together soon!

Changri is ill and poor CL cries while Seungri tries to calm CL down but doesn't :P

Minzy tries her hardest to control Bom while Daesung just watches his wife :)

Please do comment and tell me how you found this chapter.

Any requests you have about any of the couples please do tell me and I will fulfill your requests :)  

Until Next Time Bye Bye Now!!!!