Hitting a new low!

I just know that you are my ahne and I'm your namphyon

Sohee was hugging Bom as she cried while all the other girls were trying to calm her down as they patted her back and spoke words of comfort in order to stop her from crying whereas Taehyung and the boys stood near the operation room,stressed and praying that Younghee would be fine and healthy.They all knew about Taeyang's illegal activities,causing them to be surprised with the route he had chosen but now this meant that Sohee and Taeyang aren't going to ever happen,not now after he blew his chances with her like this.

''Sweety did you know what Younghee could have eaten at school that made him like this?'' Minzy asked her children in order to see what the problem could be.

''Nothing.'' The twins replied,causing all the grown-ups to look at them.

''What do you mean?'' Minzy asked.

''Uhm......'' The twins looked at the other kids as they didn't know what to say.

''Please be honest!'' Sohee begged. ''Your aunty Sohee needs to know this!''

All the kids looked at each other before they nodded since as much as they wanted to keep the promise,they knew it was best not to hide anything.

''Come on kids!'' Minzy spoke.

''He ate nothing.'' Seungbo confessed.

''What?!'' Sohee was shocked.

''The truth is that he knew that he was poor so we all gave him most of our lunch money while he decided not to eat anything.'' Changri spoke.

''How did he know all this?!'' Sohee face-palmed her face. 

''He told us that he heard you and Mr.Taeyang arguing.'' Sanji replied.

''I can't believe this is all happening!'' Sohee sighed.

The doctor came out of the operation room,making both Sohee and Taeyang to immediately go up to him.

''How is he?!'' Both of them asked.

''We need to talk about his condition.'' The doctor sighed.

''His lungs got a cut from a glass he's managed to eat,making him bleed internally.'' The doctor spoke. ''There isn't much time left before we lose him.''

''Don't say that!'' Sohee continued to cry further on.

''We're going to have to give him another operation.'' The doctor replied. ''It's going to cost 50,000 won!''

''50,000 w-won?!'' Taeyang sighed as he heard the cost.

''Where am I going to get this much money?!'' Sohee couldn't stop panicking.

''We won't be able to hold him longer than 3 days.'' The doctor informed before he went back inside the operation room.

''Sohee!'' The girls all went around her.

''We'll help you!'' TOP nodded his head.

'''We're here for you!'' Jiyong spoke.

''Everything's going to be fine!'' Daesung agreed.

''Please stop crying!'' Seungri begged.

Taeyang hated how he had to rely on his friends to take care of his wife and son just like the last 7 years again,he angrily clenched his fists as he walked to a place he had in mind.

''Taeyang!'' The others called out but he refused to stop walking.

''Let him go!'' Sohee angrily spoke. ''He's the reason why this is all happening!''

 

Taeyang sighed as he looked at the destination his mind had wanted him to go to.As much as he didn't wanted to go here,he had no choice but come here as a ray of hope,a sign that maybe this could help him.

''Let me in!'' Taeyang angrily demanded. ''Let me in!''

''You're not going in!'' The guards at the door refused to let him in.

''ING LET ME IN!'' Taeyang angrily tried to push through.

''Who is it?'' A guy looked at the door. ''Oh it's YB! What a lovely surprise,please do come in!''

Taeyang entered the place but he wasn't interested in the chuckles,stares and comments he heard.He was more interested in the man,who was smirking at him as he sat at the front of the place.

''YB! My best friend is here everybody!'' Jonghyun teased as he clapped his hands. ''What a very unexpected surprise anyway come on and join us! I think you badly need a good whisky or two!''

''I'm not interested in that.'' Taeyang spoke. ''I'm here to ask a favour from you!''

''Ohhhhh really?'' Jonghyun smirked. ''Interesting anyway what can I do for you?''

''I need 50,000 won from you!'' Taeyang felt like he had hit the low of his life that he had to ask money from his enemy. ''I need money!''

''We all need money especially 50,000 won!'' Jonghyun chuckled.

''But that's the difference between you and me.'' Taeyang sighed. ''I don't have any left while you have a lot of it left!''

Taeyang had spent all his car-racing earnings in the first operation,which left him to have no more money left to finance the second operation of his son.

''Stop exaggerating.'' Jonghyun laughed. ''I just have the usual enough for bread and wine that's all!''

''My son's in hospital and his condition is very critical.'' Taeyang's heart was broken. ''He ate something and somehow a piece of glass entered his body,causing him to bleed internally.''

''So you need 50,000 won right?'' Taeyang nodded his head. ''Wow oh wow! That's a lot of money indeed but I don't have that much sadly! Why don't I make a contribution of 100 won!''

Taeyang could see that Jonghyun was having fun and mocking his current state as Jonghyun waved the 100 won note in Taeyang's face.

''No no wait let me do a bit better than that!'' Jonghyun scoffed. ''Why don't I give you 200 won...is it better?''

''I need 50,000 won please.'' Taeyang looked down on the ground. 'I'm willing to do anything you want for it! I'm willing to be your slave for 50,000 won! I'll do anything you want me to do even if it's picking up your trash! Anything! Please I'm begging you!''

''Alright alright I'll give you 300 won but not more than that sorry.'' Jonghyun was having so much fun,seeing his enemy be weak like this. ''Hey friends! My best friend YB over here needs help so why don't you help my friend! My friend would love it if you contribute and help him out!''

Taeyang saw Jonghyun laughing at him.

''Now all you need to do is just go up to each and every one of them and---'' Jonghyun was interrupted.

''Beg for the money isn't it?'' Taeyang saw Jonghyun laughing. ''Now we're going to meet in the next race! I'm going to race for the last time and there I will win for the last time! By the way,all the money you have can be all taken away from you so why don't you take care of it,who knows when you will come to me and beg for it!''

''You really think you'll win tomorrow?'' Jonghyun scoffed. ''Tomorrow's race will be mine!''

''I promise you that I'll do whatever it is to win the race!'' Taeyang refused to give up. ''I will win and be the best for my wife and my son! I promise you!''

Taeyang walked out of the place with determination to show Jonghyun and get revenge for all the humiliation he had just faced.He somehow also felt a bit thankful for that experience since he would have never realised how low his life had been if it wasn't for Jonghyun insulting and mocking him.

*I will do it for us Younghee!* Taeyang angrily clenched his fists.

Taeyang got his phone out and called the person he had to speak to.

''Zico put me up for tomorrow's race!'' Taeyang demanded. ''I want to race in it!''

''Are you sure YB?'' Zico asked. ''After your wife knowing all this?''

''I don't care anymore!'' Taeyang replied. ''I want to race in tomorrow's race!''

''Alright good luck!'' Zico agreed.

''How much is first place?'' Taeyang questioned.

''The next race is an hour long but if you get enough betters betting on you and with you winning the race,you can win about 50,000 won!'' Zico estimated.

''Bingo!'' Taeyang spoke. ''I'll do it! Any race,short or long I will do both!''

''Alright YB!'' Zico ended the call.


Author=Another chapter is here! We're now at the first part of the scene,leading quite close to TaeHee's ending and the story's ending in general! Updates are pretty much almost daily!