So close!

I just know that you are my ahne and I'm your namphyon

Taeyang held his head as he felt dizzy from the long sleep he just had.He opened his eyes to find himself in a whole different place,which he had never visited.His eyes was wide open as he thought he was at another girl's house from the bar or something but the strange fact was that he had never gone to a bar or disco so how did he come to this unknown place?

'' not again! Sohee's going to kill me if she finds out about this again!'' Taeyang angrily spoke to himself as he quickly wore his clothes,which was worn in a very untidy and messy way that you could tell that he hadn't even worn his clothes properly.

Taeyang quickly ran out of the room but then he saw a girl that had her back turned.He quickly looked the other way and made sure that his face was not seen by her as this could have been anyone who knew Sohee and he didn't wanted her to find out about this.He heard the footsteps getting louder as she walked closer to her.

''I'm sorry! This shouldn't have ever happened so just let me go!'' Taeyang ran to the door and widely opened it but then he felt his wrist being pulled. ''Please miss just let me go! I have a wife and son and I just can't do this to them! I've screwed up once and I can't do it again!''

The girl tried to speak but Taeyang had no time to hear her out as he tried to walk out but the girl kept pulling her. ''Hey I said I--''

''Youngbae!'' She angrily called out,which made him to turn around and look at the girl,who turned out to be Sohee. 

''Sohee?!'' Taeyang happily sighed as it was no other than his girl and he was glad that he had not done the stupid mistake he once did. 

''I was trying to call you!'' Sohee told as she pushed him inside and closed the door. ''Couldn't you have,at least,worn your clothes properly?''

Taeyang looked down to see that he had not even worn his pants in a proper way. ''Oh sorry about that!''

Sohee just sighed as she walked off while Taeyang smiled as he finally got to be in the house that she was currently living in with their son.He obversed the house and saw that the house was not a pleasant place to live in.The walls were cracked,the black dust was everywhere from the floor to the walls,the lights was not that good as there was only one light in each room but the lights were quite dark.

''Here!'' Sohee's voice interrupted Taeyang's concentration. ''Have breakfast!''

''Oh thanks!'' Taeyang thanked but he looked at the table to find a plate of only 2 toasts and a glass of orange juice. ''Is this all you two eat for breakfast?''

''I can't afford to give him a lot of breakfast!'' Sohee sighed in depression as she walked off.

*What have I done?!* Taeyang threw himself on the sofa as he got even more guilty of all the misfortune and difficulties that his wife and son were suffering cause of his insecruity.

''Youngbae eat!'' Sohee walked back from the kitchen with a plate of 2 toasts and a glass of orange juice for herself.

She walked to the sofa and sat on the other end of the sofa while Taeyang was on the other side.Unfortunately she could only afford one sofa and the sofa wasn't even that big to be honest.The cheap thing could only have 3 people to sit down on it while there were chairs for others.Sohee turned the small and cheap TV,which wasn't even working that properly.

''You seriously live in this condition?!'' Taeyang was so shocked while Sohee just nodded her head. ''Why?! Why?''

''Because this is all I can afford Youngbae!'' Sohee replied.

''Why can't you just live this miserable place and live with me!'' Taeyang was tired of asking the same question. ''Please just stay with me! Please!''

''Don't do this Youngbae!'' Sohee looked away. ''Me and Younghee aren't going anywhere!''

''Well why not?! You two are definitely not living in this place! In fact this place isn't even suitable for anyone.'' Taeyang told.

''Well me and my son are living here whether you like it or not!'' Sohee angrily talked back.

''Please Mandu! I can already tell that you are struggling so much to give our son the basic needs of life.'' Taeyang kneeled down in front of Sohee and grabbed her hands. ''Just give me one last chance! Just one...please!''

''Don't do this to me please..'' Sohee looked down as she began to feel a bit teary.

''You're hurting me by living in this place with our son! Just leave it!'' Taeyang sighed. ''Even your work place is bad for you! I just want the best for both you and our son!''

''Just stop it Youngbae! We're not living no matter how many times you tell me to!'' Sohee angrily replied as she pushed Taeyang's hands away. ''Just go back and never return to our life! Please...j-just don't try to make things between us happen again...it was nothing but a mistake!''

''A mistake?!'' Taeyang was hurt.

''Our marriage was a mistake...our love was a mistake...'' Sohee realised that tears were slowly falling out of her eyes. ''It started out as a mistake and it finished like one as well so let's just keep this mistake in the past.''

''It was not a mistake!'' Taeyang angrily replied. ''We fell in love and I know that you still love me...it's just that the things I had done is hard to forgive but I'll make sure that we will still be together..I don't care how long it takes me.''

''Youngbae don't!'' Sohee wiped her tears.

''You don't do this to me Sohee! The only thing that is stopping me from getting both you and our son is you,yourself!'' Taeyang told. ''If I only wanted our son that I could have gone to court but no..that's not the only thing I want...I want you because I still love you!''

''I'm never letting you steal my son..you left us for good didn't you?'' Sohee looked up to face Taeyang. ''Why did you come back? Wasn't it to teach some children for a short period of time? Well why don't you finish early and just leave! There is still time Taeyang!''

''Time?'' Taeyang asked.

''There's still time before Younghee gets dependant on you and looks up to you like a father! There is still time before Younghee comes to you like a son comes to his father so don't make this any harder for me.'' Sohee sighed as she sniffed.

''You know that I wouldn't do that so stop asking me...I'm not going to leave Sohee.'' Taeyang sighed.

Sohee just sighed in frustration as she got up and went to the bathroom to clean herself from the tears.

 

''AAAAA?!'' Bom screamed as she was startled.

''Hey honey!'' TOP chuckled as he placed his strong arms around her waist.

''Tabi-ah what the heck was that for?'' Bom raised her eyebrow.

''What? Can't I show some loving to my wife?'' TOP questioned as he kissed her cheek.

''You idiot!'' Bom giggled. ''Okay I really have to wash these dishes so let me go.''

''Nahhh why don't you do it later?'' TOP pulled Bom away.

''YA I really have to!'' Bom groaned.

''Please Bommie do it later.'' TOP whined.

''Why don't you get your to work before you get late?!'' Bom kicked her husband's .

''HEY?!'' TOP exclaimed. ''Don't hit your husband like that!''

''Well I just did so what is he going to do about it?'' Bom talked back.

''Why don't he show you!'' TOP grinned as he slowly walked closer to Bom.

''YA Step back before I hit you again!'' Bom threatened as she walked backwards.

''Try me babe!'' TOP evily smiled.

''Fine!'' Bom splashed TOP with water.

''YA WHAT THE HECK?!'' TOP shouted when he saw that his suit was wet. ''You're going to pay for this!''

''How?!'' Bom ran ahead as she giggled.

''COME BACK HERE!'' TOP ran after her.

 

''Youngbae!'' He heard her voice again,which made him to turn to his side.

He watched her sit next to her then placed her hands on his shoulder to turn him so they could both face each other.

''Mandu?'' Taeyang asked as he wasn't sure what was happening right now.

''Don't you remember anything that happened last night?'' Sohee was surprised.

''What?'' Taeyang asked.

''You saved me and Younghee from a group of thugs yesterday.'' Sohee told.

''I did?!'' Taeyang was surprised that he couldn't remember this.

''The weird thing was that you bumped on a wall so I had to carry you back to the house.'' Sohee told. ''Since I didn't know where you lived and it was far too late to even call the others,I thought the best thing would be to take you to my house.''

''I think I kinda remember now.'' Taeyang remembered a few things.

''Well you've got a huge wound on your head so just sit still.'' Sohee instructed as she pulled him closer. ''Well this might hurt for a while...''

''I'll take anything that will make me this close to you!'' Taeyang happily smiled as he was extremely close to Sohee's face and tried to lean in closer but then Sohee placed a cotton pad with dettol on the wound. ''OW WHAT THE ?!''

Taeyang fell down on the floor as he placed his hand on the wound that was on his forehead while he glared at his wife,who was laughing with joy.

''Hey it's not that funny plus that freakin' hurts!'' Taeyang complained.

''What? Didn't you say that you'll take anything that will make you this close to me plus I did say that it will hurt.'' Sohee laughed.

''Just don't use that stupid thing!'' Taeyang grumbled as he sat back on the sofa while frowning.

''You're such a child sometimes!'' Sohee giggled as she wiped Taeyang's forehead with a clean cotton pad.

Sohee got busy into fixing and cleaning Taeyang's wound while Taeyang focused on staring at Sohee's beautiful face.He still was amazed at how beautiful she looked after all these years.He stared at her cute eyes that were so wide,delicate yet so innocent in her own beautiful way.He could see how strong she had became after he had left her.He looked down at her beautiful brown orbs that had a certain magical sight and deep down he could still see the love and care she had for him,all she was doing was just denying it but no matter how many times she denied it,he could still see through her tough exterior.He smiled at the sight of her cute button nose that he used to slide his nose against.Her face was surprising flawless and clear from any blemishes,pimples or dark cicles even through her life was so stressful and chaotic.He looked at her lips,which was the most beautiful and small lips he had ever seen.He remembered the fact that he kissed those lips so much that he could perfectly remembered how every kiss went.

''Finish!'' Sohee told as she finished putting a bandage on Taeyang's wounds.

Before Sohee could stand up,Taeyang quickly pulled her back to where she was and leaned closer to her face.Sohee gulped her saliva as she tried to control her emotions.Taeyang was desperate to kiss her and hug her so he leaned in closer to her face.Sohee closed her eyes as tight as she could when she sensed his breath on her face.Taeyang closed his eyes as he leaned in closer to kiss the woman of his life.He didn't wanted to waste any more time and he was done,trying to control his emotions when he clearly couldn't.Taeyang was near Sohee's red lips and leaned in closer to kiss her lips when the door banged as loud as it could,making both TaeHee to become startled and Sohee quickly stood up and walked away to open the door.

''Damn it!'' Taeyang angrily spoke under his breath as he was so close to kiss her.

''Umma!'' Younghee ran inside and hugged Sohee.

''Hey baby!'' Sohee kissed Younghee's head.

''We brought---Taeyang/Taeyang oppa?!'' The 4 ladies were surprised to see Taeyang inside Sohee's house all alone with her.

''Mr.Taeyang!'' Younghee ran to him and hugged him.

''Hey Younghee!'' Taeyang hugged Younghee back.

''Younghee let's get you changed!'' Sohee held Younghee's hand as they entered the bedroom.

''So...what were you two doing alone?'' CL asked.

''You all ruined a perfect moment!'' Taeyang glared at the ladies.

''Was something happening between you two?!'' The 4 ladies got excited.

Taeyang nodded his head as he pointed to his lips,signalling that they were about to kiss.

''Really?!'' The 4 ladies all fangirled as they were in joy that TaeHee finally had some progression.

''It was all happening when you all just had to come to the house at this moment!'' Taeyang whined.

''There's going to be a next time Taeyang!'' Bom chuckled.

''I wonder when that's going to be!'' Taeyang groaned.


Any requests anyone has please do tell me as I will make sure to include them :D

I would also like to thank these amazing subscribers that subscribed to this story :) 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


Special thanks to this 1 amazing person who upvoted the story~Thank you very much

 

 

 

 

atoeva


atoeva