The plan!

I just know that you are my ahne and I'm your namphyon

*RING RING RING RING*

CL picked up her phone that was vibrating and ringing for the millionth time.She picked up the phone and answered it.

''Hello?'' CL answered the phone.

''Where have you been?!'' Seungri questioned as he heard her voice.

''Argh you again?'' CL raised her eyebrow. ''What do you want?''

''I want to talk to you!'' Seungri told.

''Well I can't really talk to you now.'' CL replied back.

''Well why not?!'' Seungri asked. ''You don't really want this to turn into a real argument do you?''

''Well...'' CL stayed silent.

''CL I only agreed this stupid plan of yours so we could reunite hyung and Sohee,I didn't agree to this so we could be in a real argument!'' Seungri nagged.

''Speak quietly you idiot!'' CL hissed. ''You're so loud that it sounds like my phone is on loudspeaker right now and don't you dare wake up the kids!''

''They aren't even asleep yet!'' Seungri informed.

''WHAT?!'' CL yelled at the top of her lungs.

''Shhhh now you're so loud!'' Seungri told. ''When are you coming back?!''

Taeyang immediately bursted into the room,which made CL hide her phone behind her back as she turned around to face him.

''What?! What happen?!'' Taeyang asked. ''I heard you scream!''

''Was I?'' CL uneasily laughed. ''I don't think I was oppa!''

''Are you sure? I swear I heard you!'' Taeyang scratched his head.

''That must be someone else! Check Minzy or the unnies.'' CL told.

''Oh alright then I'll leave you alone now.'' Taeyang closed the door as he left the room.

CL sighed as she held the phone again and placed it near her ear.

''What a way to lie Chae'' She heard Seungri commenting.

''Shut up!'' CL hissed back.

''Can't you come back now! I miss you already!'' Seungri whined. ''The kids aren't listening to me at all! I need your help!''

''Is that all you need me for?'' CL groaned.

''Well if we include things that happen between us as well then yes!'' Seungri laughed.

''Lee Seungri!'' Seungri could tell that CL was blushing already. ''I swear to god if I was there then you would be so dead right now!''

''I dare you to come here!'' Seungri smirked.

''Argh I hate you so much!'' CL hissed.

''Why did you tell them that I was cheating?! I would never cheat on you!'' Seungri nagged again. ''Couldn't you have given them a better reason than that!?''

''It's not like it really happened you idiot!'' CL shook her head.

''Still you could have given them a better reason you idiot!'' Seungri deeply exhaled.

''You're an idiot!'' CL replied.

''No you're an idiot!'' Seungri talked back.

''No you're an idiot!'' CL told.

''Shut up you idiot!'' Seungri spoke back.

''Who you calling an idiot,you idiot?!'' CL said.

''Chae why are we arguing?'' Seungri asked. 

''I don't know?'' CL was confused.

''Anyway I miss you!'' Seungri sighed.

''I miss you too!'' CL sighed as well.

''Please come back soon!'' Seungri whined.

''I'll try you big baby!'' CL teased.

''Who you callin' a big baby?'' Seungri raised his eyebrow.

''You that's who!'' CL replied.

''Well you married this big baby so that makes you a big baby as well!'' Seungri countered.

''You and your stupid logic!' CL giggled.

''I love you!'' Seungri smiled.

''Me too!'' CL widely smiled.

''Let me hear it!'' Seungri requested.

''What? No!'' CL shook her head as her shyness started coming out.

''Let me hear it Chae!'' Seungri always knew that CL sometimes found it hard to express her emotions but he just wanted to hear her say it.

''Argh I did say me too didn't I?'' CL raised her eyebrow.

''Me too doesn't mean anything! I love you too means much more!'' Seungri told.

''Well I'm not saying it since me too means the same thing!'' CL replied.

''Chae let me hear you!'' Seungri whined.

''No!'' CL laughed then hung up the phone.

''Argh that girl?!'' Seungri blinked at his phone,surprised that she just hung up the phone.

 

CL got out of the room to look for her friends.She walked towards the kitchen to get a drink but to her surprise,she found a surprising sight.

''I love you too!'' CL saw Minzy giggling as she tried her best to whisper quietly. ''Make sure you make the twins sleep in time! I want them to sleep properly okay?   Yes yes I'm leaving you responsible for the house so take care of it!    No you can't come here! Oppa and unnie will be suspect all 4 of us if you do!   I know I miss you too but we have to do this for unnie and oppa! It is---CL unnie?!''

Minzy was so surprised that she dropped her phone when she saw older friend crossing her arms and smirking at her.

''Hey Minzy!'' CL laughed as she saw her younger friend's facial expression. ''Oh my god your face right now,I should have taken a photo of it!''

''Unnie you scared me! If it was unnie or oppa then I would have been so dead!'' Minzy sighed as she picked up her phone. ''I'll call you later Dae so good night and I love you!''

''Couldn't stand to stay away from your husband for even a night huh?'' CL smiled as she took out a glass.

''I don't think I'm the only one unnie!'' Minzy smirked back at her older friend. ''I have this huge feeling that you,too were doing the same!''

''Hey this isn't about me!'' CL turned away to hide her embarassment. ''It's about you!''

''Oh unnie! I wonder why you are so confident and brave but when it comes to loving Seungri oppa,you suddenly turn into the most shy-est person in the world!'' Minzy laughed.

''Shut up! It's not funny!'' CL said then immediately drank her glass of water.

''I miss the twins!'' Minzy sighed.

''We will do the best we can to quickly make Sohee and oppa together.'' CL smiled.

''Where are the two unnies?'' Minzy questioned.

''I don't know!'' CL said.

''Let's find them!'' Minzy grabbed CL's hand and dragged her as she started,searching for them.

CL and Minzy found chattering going on a bathroom so they tip-toed towards the bathroom door and placed their ear on the door to hear what was going on inside.

''For the last time Jiyongie,this isn't a real argument! We are just pretending to get Taeyang and Sohee closer!'' Dara sighed as she explained this plan to her husband. ''Oh for Jesus Christ,I know you don't like the idea of departing of me but well get used to it! Besides I'm gonna come back so don't worry!''

CL and Minzy giggled as they expected this from DaraGon's conversation.Dara always having to explain to her protective and over-loving husband to calm down.

''I know I know! We were already used to being away from each other for 3 months but---'' The younger girls could hear Dara trying her best not to cry. ''We know that we aren't going to be in that situation ever again cause we love each other so much and we are too smart to fall for that stupid situation again!''

CL and Minzy awkwardly looked at each other as they could tell that DaraGon were still hurt by their stupid mistake of seperating for 3 months during their time in China.Before they could hear their cheerful and always happy elder friend become sad and cry,they silently knocked on the door.

''!' Dara's eyes grew wide open as she heard someone knocking on the door. ''Jiyong..I..t-think someone found out about this!    I don't know if it is Sohee or Taeyang.   I'll call you back later!''

Dara gulped her saliva as she slowly turned the door knob and pulled the door to her direction.

''I can explain!'' Dara said before looking at the person. ''I'm sorry Taeyang and Sohee that I w--''

''It's only us Dara unnie!'' Minzy stopped Dara.

''Oh thank God!'' Dara sighed happily as she had not ruined the plan. ''I thought it was either Taeyang or Sohee and if it was then they would have found out about our real plan!''

''Relax unnie!'' CL giggled as she lightly slammed her back on Dara's back.

''Be happy okay unnie!'' Minzy placed her hand on Dara's shoulder as she gave her the biggest smile she could give.

''Don't think about the things in the past since it's over and done with!'' CL smiled back as she too placed her hand on Dara's other shoulder.

''Thanks guys!'' Dara smiled. ''It's just something that both of us find it hard to forget.''

''We have dealt with that pain so we understand unnie.'' Both CL and Minzy said.

''I know!'' Dara nodded her head then shook her head as a way to forgot about the sad times. ''Anyway where is Bom?''

''I wonder where she is?'' The other two younger girls scratched their heads. ''Let's find her!''

The three friends looked around the house to find their oldest friend.She wasn't in the kitchen,she wasn't in the bathroom and she wasn't in the bedroom so where was she?

''Where is she?'' CL couldn't find her anywhere.

''This is harder than I thought.'' Dara agreed.

''I thought she would be the easiest one to find.'' Minzy blinked her eyes.

''Well we could try that little room.'' CL pointed to the storage room.

The three girls walked up to the storage room and opened the door to find Bom sitting on top of the stuff that was piled on top of each other.Bom was twirling her hair strand as she continued to talk on the phone.

''Well I--Hey Guys!'' Bom waved to her friends then got back to talking. ''Anyway where was I?''

''Bom you're so loud! Shhhhhh!'' Dara placed her finger on top of her lips.

''Sorry but I'm just talking you know.'' Bom replied.

''Taeyang oppa and Sohee unnie might hear you!'' Minzy whispered.

''I'm pretty sure they are in their room,romancing!'' Bom answered back.

''Give me that phone!'' CL snatched Bom's phone then hung the phone up.

''Hey?!'' Bom exclaimed. ''I don't do that when you are talking to Seungri!''

''Be quiet! I don't want Taeyang or Sohee to know that our argument was all fake!'' Dara whispered.

''Okay okay.'' Bom groaned as she got her phone back and placed it in her pocket.

''We need to bring the two love birds closer tonight!'' Minzy said.

''Yep! Let's go check on them!'' CL said then the 4 went towards Sohee's bedroom.

The 4 saw Taeyang getting the dirty plates and glasses as he walked towards the kitchen and placed it in the sink.Taeyang then walked back to Sohee's bedroom.

''Is everything alright for you?'' Taeyang asked.

''Everything's okay!'' Sohee nodded her head.

''Sure you don't need anything? Glass of water perhaps or extra pillow?'' Taeyang questioned.

''No I am fine!'' Sohee answered.

''Goodnight!'' Taeyang said.

''Goodnight!'' Sohee talked back.

''Where are you going?'' The 4 all questioned Taeyang before he could walk out.

''To bed?'' Taeyang spoke.

''That's your bed isn't it?'' Bom pointed to the bed where Sohee was on.

''That's Sohee's bed!'' Taeyang shook her head.

''Where is your bed then?'' Dara asked.

''On the sofa outside!'' Taeyang answered.

''That can't be your bed!'' The 4 all yelled.

''Why not?'' Taeyang asked.

''Cause that's my bed!'' CL quickly lied.

''Isn't the bedroom you guys are in,your beds?'' Taeyang asked.

''No no that's not for all of us!'' Minzy said.

''Fine if CL is going to sleep on the sofa then I'll sleep on the bedroom!'' Taeyang said.

''You can't sleep in the same room with us!!!!'' The 3 others yelled.

''Okay okay fine! I'll sleep on the floor!'' Taeyang pointed to the floor that had a mattress,a pillow and a blanket.

''Well I need that!'' Minzy grabbed the mattress.

''Why?'' Taeyang scratched his head.

''Cause I...I...'' Minzy was stuttering.

''Extra mattress makes her sleep better!'' Bom lied.

''Yes yes! It makes me sleep better!!!'' Minzy nodded her head.

''Extra pillow makes me feel comfortable!'' Dara snatched the pillow.

''And extra blanket makes me feel warmer!'' Bom snatched the blanket.

''Where do I sleep then?'' Taeyang asked.

''You can sleep on the same bed with Sohee!'' Bom told.

''Unnie wouldn't mind so it's okay!'' Minzy smiled.

''But----'' Taeyang was interrupted.

''This is really kind of you guys!'' CL interrupted.

''We will be off to sleep now so good night!'' The 4 ladies immediately ran off before TaeHee could say anything and slammed the door shut.

''Well I guess I could sleep on the floor then.'' Taeyang said.

''Wait!' Sohee stopped him. ''There isn't any blankets,pillows or mattresses left.''

''I know but it's alright!'' Taeyang replied. ''I'll make myself comfortable and sleep down here.It's okay!''

''Wouldn't that be uncomfortable and cold?'' Sohee questioned.

''It will be but it's okay! I can manage.'' Taeyang smiled. ''Good night then!''

Taeyang walked towards the lights and was about to shut them off when...

''Wait!'' Sohee stopped him.

''What?'' Taeyang looked back at Sohee.

''If you want then you could sleep on this bed.'' Sohee offered but didn't look at him.

''No no it's okay.'' Taeyang refused the offer.

''No you're sleeping here!'' Sohee demanded. 

''I don't mind that I'm sleeping on the floor so it's okay.'' Taeyang smiled.

''I said you're sleeping on this bed Youngbae!'' Sohee repeated.

''Do you want me to?'' Taeyang questioned.

''It's better than sleeping on the floor,feeling cold and uncomfortable.'' Sohee spoke.

''If that's what you want then okay.'' Taeyang shut the lights and lied down near his wife. *I knew that you still care about me Mandu! I knew it!*

Taeyang smiled as he lied down at one side of the bed while his wife lied down on the other side.He decided to keep it at this distance for now,it was best to proceed this slow and steady.He had finally gotten a hint,a signal about her existing feelings for him so he didn't wanted to ruin it by being hasty.


A/N=Still on hiatus till 18th May however I will still update here and there! Here is an update after a long time so I hope you all enjoyed it :)

*First time updating using a MacBook and it was kinda hard to do but I'm sure I'll get used to it!

Any requests anyone has please do tell me as I will make sure to include them :D

I would also like to thank these amazing subscribers that subscribed to this story :)