I said Kiss Me!

I just know that you are my ahne and I'm your namphyon

At a shop

With TOP and Jiyong

TOP:This shop is great! I used to wear this brand when I travelled in USA for a business trip.

Jiyong:Hyung! Why are you faking it?

TOP:Huh? What do you mean?

Jiyong:Hyung you are just unbelieveable! Everyone knows that you are faking it to be happy and you don't want noona to get married to that Siwon.Hyung do something!

TOP:What should I do? You're doing everything!

Jiyong:What am I doing?

TOP:Your noona's wedding preparations!


At TaeHee's room

Sohee is talking on the phone while Taeyang is just doing something.

Sohee:I know baby! I'll be there as soon as I reach Korea.

(Taeyang:Inner Thoughts=Baby? Who is she talking to?)

Sohee:Look I love you too but I'll be with you later.Bye!

Sohee hangs up the phone.

Taeyang:So who is ''Baby''

Sohee:Just someone.

Taeyang:Who?

Sohee:None of your business!

Taeyang:Fine just wanted to know you better! Since we are gonna be married for a couple of days.

Taeyang goes back into doing something.

Sohee:What are you doing?

Taeyang:Uhm..Nothing!

Sohee:What are you doing?

Taeyang:Nothing!

Sohee:What is that?

Taeyang:What?

Sohee points to the brown envelope.Taeyang hides it behind him.

Taeyang:Nothing!

Sohee:Let me see.

Sohee walks closer to Taeyang.

Taeyang:No!

Sohee starts to pull the brown envelope.

Taeyang:It's nothing!

Taeyang and Sohee starts to pull the brown envelope.

Sohee:Show me!

Taeyang:No! Mind your business!

Sohee:You said we are married for a couple of days so I want to see what my so called husband is doing!

Taeyang:So only if you want something I am your husband?! Really? How manipulative!

Sohee pulls the brown envelope and pictures come out.Sohee sees that the picture were pictures of her and they were very very very Embarassing pictures of Sohee.

Taeyang:Hehe!

Sohee:YA! WHAT THE HELL?!?!?!

Taeyang:What? I find these funny.I'm sorry but I find them too funny.

Sohee starts to tear some pictures but Taeyang quickly snatches the pictures off her hand.

Taeyang:No you don't!

Sohee:Please! Please don't show them to anyone!

Taeyang:Why not?

Sohee:Look I'll make a deal with you.Anything for you not to show these pictures.

Taeyang:Anything? (ertive look)

Sohee:YA! NOT ANYTHING UAL!

Taeyang:Alright you don't need to shout I was just joking.

Sohee:What do you want from me?

Taeyang:Hmmmmmmmm.I really don't know!

 


With CL and Dara

CL:Dara unnie!

Dara:Yes?

CL:Look at that guy by the window, wow!

Dara:He’s awfully short for you and I think he’s talking to himself. And to be completely honest, he doesn't look that hot.

CL:Oh, what is wrong with me lately? I mean it’s like every guy I see..I mean look here. (Points behind them) Look at that guy for example, I mean normally that’s not someone I would-would be attracted to, but right now, with the way I’m feeling, all I want to do is rip off his sweatpants and t-shirt off him.

Dara:Wait a second! This is about the sixth month of your pregnancy, right?

CL:Yeah.

Dara:This is completely normal, around the sixth month your hormones start going very very very crazy.

CL:Really?!

Dara:Oh absolutely yeah!

CL:Wow! This explains a lot for me.Last week I don't know why I was stealing candy off a 6 year old.


At Siwon's room

Jiyong and Siwon are talking.

Jiyong:(Korean=How did Noona even fall in love with this posh guy?)

Siwon:(English=Sorry? Everything alright?)

Jiyong:(English=No! I...er...Everything is alright!)

*RING RING RING RING*

Siwon=Hello?

Siwon's dad=Hello Siwon! Let me talk to my daughter in law.

Siwon:Bommie! Dad wants to talk to you!

Bom=Hello?

Siwon's dad=Hello Bom.I am so happy that you have picked my son to marry you.I just hope you know what you are doing! Siwon is a over-grown child.He sometimes get obsessed with a new toy for a while and then loses interest.I hope the interest in you remains forever.

Bom=Thank you for informing me about it.

Siwon's dad=Oh I will not be able to attend the wedding I am so sorry to inform but I will visit you very soon my child.Goodbye!

Bom hangs up the phone.


With Chaeyang

CL:I’m sorry honey, I’m just having a, having a rough day.

Taeyang:Oh, what’s wrong?

CL:Oh you really, you really just don’t want to hear about it.

Taeyang:Then why did I ask?

CL:Okay, it’s just—and this is really embarrassing—but lately with this whole pregnancy thing I’m just finding myself…how do I put this umm, ually charged.

Taeyang:So you feel like you wanna have ?

CL:Yeah. So you know, I have all of these feelings and I don’t know what to do about them, because I can’t date like a normal person, which is fine because I don’t need a relationship, I mean all I really want is one great night. Just , you know? No strings attached, no relationship, just with someone that I feel comfortable with and who knows what he’s doing. For just one great night, I mean is that really so…hard…to find. (Looks at Taeyang) So how was your day?

Taeyang:Wow!Good God....., I uh, I saw a pretty big pigeon.

CL:Well I guess I'll sleep then.

Taeyang:Yeah, I gotta, I gotta go to my room too.

CL:Okay, good night!

Taeyang:Good night.

They look at each other.

Taeyang:CL I can’t do it!

CL:Oppa I didn’t ask you to do it!

Taeyang:You're CL!

CL:You're Taeyang Oppa!

Taeyang:You’re my friend!

CL:Right back at ya!

Taeyang:But plus, it would be wrong and weird and-and-and bad.

CL:And so bad. I don’t even know what you’re talking about because I didn’t ask you to do anything!

Taeyang: I know!......Do you wanna do IT?

CL:No!

Taeyang:All right, me neither! I was just testing you!

CL:That’s the end of this conversation!

Taeyang:This conversation never happened!

CL:Never happened! Good night!

Taeyang:Good night!

They both go into their rooms and after a little while CL comes out.

Taeyang:Get back in there! 

CL re-enters her room and closes the door.


With Ririn

Seungri enters the room.

Seungri:So, I uh… I called the doctor and now we both know the of the baby.

CL:What?

Seungri:That’s right.

CL:Seungri I swear, I don’t know.

Seungri:Oh, come on, you know it’s a boy!

CL:WHAT?!?!?!?! REALLY?!?!?!

Seungri:You really didn’t know?

CL:We’re having a boy?

Seungri:Pfffftt No.

CL:That’s what you just said!

Seungri:No!

CL:YOU SAID IT WAS A BOY!

Seungri:Yes. I’m… I’m sorry. I’m so sorry.

CL: I’m not! We’re having a boy! Sometimes I can’t believe it’s with you—But still! WE ARE HAVING A BOY!!!!!!!!

Seungri: I know! I know. You know what? I’m putting SuBin back on the table!

CL:Oh, yes! We’ll have ourselves a little baby SuBin....

Seungri:Permission to say no?

CL:Yes please!

Seungri:God I can't believe it.I'm gonna have a champ.He'll be the best.

CL:Kiss me!

Seungri:What?

CL:I said Kiss me!

Seungri:CL what are you--(Interruption)

CL grabs him and kisses him passionately.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author=Hey! It's a BOY! Ririn will have a boy! Ririn are so funny! XD CL at the end just grabs him and kisses him.CL wants to do it with someone but Taeyang finds that too weird? Later he askes if she wants to do it HAHAHA.TaeHee's argument and Taeyang has embarrassing photos of Sohee.Thanks for reading and please do comment :D