The wedding

I just know that you are my ahne and I'm your namphyon

Check out my new story!

Of Sins And Senses

With 7 boys cursed with each deadly sin and 7 girls cursed with different type of senses,it's now up to them to join forces and help one another to bring the power of the sins down and bring the power of the senses up but will this be a successful operation or is it just mission impossible?

Do check it out! ;)


Taeyang sighed to himself as he stared at the mirror,fixing his bow-tie as he got ready for a big day,another time to do one of the biggest things he could do in life=being committed to a person but before he could think too much about it,he heard the door knock.

''Come in!'' Taeyang demanded.

Taeyang watched his friends enter the room,making Taeyang smile since they were just the people he wanted to see at the moment.

''Hey Taeyang!'' TOP and Jiyong smiled at him.

''Hyung!'' Seungri and Daesung cheered.

''This is it!'' His friends sighed.

''I'm getting married again!'' Taeyang did the ''jazz hands'' movement.

''It's a big thing to do so are you sure you want to do this?'' Seungri asked,wanting to make sure.

''Jimin is an amazing girl!'' Taeyang smiled. ''I would be grateful to be her husband!''

''She has no problem with any of your past?'' Jiyong asked.

''I told her everything and she has no problem with it.'' Taeyang nodded. ''She even wants to meet Younghee if that was possible but I decided not to make them meet for obvious reasons.''

''Can you handle being with another woman that's not Sohee?'' TOP asked.

Taeyang sighed as he looked away,not knowing how he was going to get rid of the long habit but he had to do what fate and destiny was delivering to him.

''It's been a long week.'' Taeyang spoke as he looked out of the window. ''We both managed to not even see or contact each other during these 7 days so if she could do this for a life time then I can.''

''What if she doesn't want to?'' Daesung looked at him. ''What if she wants you back?''

''She's ended things between us so there's no way that's happening.'' Taeyang refused to believe in what-ifs. ''Anyway come on guys let's not be sad or depressed! Remember I'm getting married!!!!''

His friends all gave him a small light-hearted smile,not wanting to show their disappointment yet unable to fake a happy persona.

''I know it's going to be different but please try to accept Jimin.'' Taeyang looked at all of his friends. ''Sure not having Sohee is going to be a huge change for all of us but Jimin is equally wonderful so please do try to get to know her and accept her for who she is.''

''Only if you promise that she will make you as happy as Sohee did.'' TOP looked at him carefully.

''Why are we talking about Sohee again and again?'' Taeyang looked away. ''My wife is now Jimin!''

''Then why can't you promise TOP hyung that Jimin will make you happy?'' Jiyong questioned.

''Doesn't it prove that you too don't believe that Jimin can make you as happy as Sohee could ever do?'' Seungri agreed.

''Guys!'' Taeyang sighed as he had enough. ''Sohee was my first love so obviously there's a part of me that won't really be over her but to be honest,it's important to face facts and reality and my reality is that I am getting married to Jimin Shin,who will be my wife!''

''Why don't you listen to that small part of you hyung?'' Daesung asked. ''Who knows,maybe it's the only part that isn't pretending to be in love with someone who you aren't in love with.''

''Daesung?'' Taeyang watched Daesung get out of the room.

''No matter how much you want us to believe that you aren't in love with Sohee,it's obvious that you still love her to this day.'' Seungri walked out of the room.

''Whether you realise that you're going to ruin 4 lives with this event is up to you to think.'' Jiyong walked after Seungri.

''Regardless of everything,we still wish you a happy married life with Jimin and we'll be there at the alter to support you as our friend.'' TOP sighed before walking out of the room and closing the room's door.

Taeyang looked at the door,thinking of what they said which made him sigh as he felt that he couldn't win with anything.

''Today's the wedding so I gotta concentrate with that.'' Taeyang decide to get himself ready.

 

Sohee wiped her tears as she thought that maybe enough was enough.She still had enough vital time to go to the wedding and stop things before she's too late.She lost her husband once but she certainly isn't going to lose him twice.She stood up as she decided to get out of the house.

''Where you going umma?'' Younghee asked.

''We have something important to do so come on!'' Sohee pulled him out of the house.

''Where we going?'' Younghee asked as Sohee carried him downstairs.

''To get your father back.'' Sohee replied.

''Are we going to meet appa?!'' Younghee gasped with joy.

''And we're not going to leave without getting him back!'' Sohee ran downstairs to get there in time.

 

Taeyang was already at the alter,standing there with a few deep breaths out as he got nervous over the event and the time since this was it.After these vital couple of minutes,he was now someone else's husband and someone else was a new part of his life.His attention went to the guests standing up,making him to see that Jimin was now walking down the alter,making him to smile at her.

''You look beautiful.'' Taeyang held her hand.

''Thank you my soon to be husband.'' Jimin giggled a little as she stood opposite him.

''We gather here today to join Taeyang and Jimin in holy matrimony.'' The priest conducted the ceremony. ''You two may now exchange rings.''

Taeyang glanced over at Jiyong,who was looking a bit sad,making Taeyang to tap his shoulder. ''Jiyong hyung,ring please!''

''O-Oh sorry.'' Jiyong got the ring out of his pocket.

Everyone clapped their hands when Jimin and Taeyang both placed the rings in each other's fingers whereas the gang all clapped their hands,not really happy with how this was all going but at the same time,they couldn't protest against it.

''You may now proceed to the vows!'' The priest spoke.

The gang all looked to see Taeyang and Jimin holding each other's hands happily as they said their vows to one another that was spoken with such consideration and love but the gang only wished to see this all happen with Taeyang and Sohee.

''Do you both agree to support and love each other through health and sickness?'' The priest questioned.

''Yes I do!'' Jimin smiled.

''NO HE DOESN'T!'' Sohee yelled at the top of her lungs.

Everyone's eyes went to the end of the room to see Sohee and Younghee at the door.

''Sohee?'' Taeyang blinked his eyes,wondering what she could be doing here.


Author=THE STORY IS ALMOST FINISHED >< After this chapter,my oldest and longest fanfic is going to be finished :'( Sad times but life has got to go on!