I hate him even more

I just know that you are my ahne and I'm your namphyon

At Minzy's House

Minzy's Appa:Okay! Next Challenge is to cook Dinner for the whole house.Easy right? Wrong! The food has to Contain The Right Amount of Temperature when cooking and it can not be overcooked or undercooked it has to be perfect.The main judge will of course Me! My comments are the ones that will decide who wins! (Inner Thoughts=Let's See How You win This Time Kang Daesung)

Minzy:Appa!

Minzy's Appa:What? Daesung Won't Say No to This Right?

Daesung: I Accept The Challenge!

Minzy's Appa:See! (Inner Thoughts=Perfect.)

The Two Boys Start to Cook Kimbap,Dolsotbap and other foods to create a Hanjeongsik (Full Course Korean Dish with Lots of Side Dishes) and they have to cook it All in an hour with the conditions Minzy's Appa had told them.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At the Corrider

Seungri was walking when........

CL:Seungri!

Seungri stops and freezes.The one person he didn't want to see is Calling him and The worst thing is She's Behind Him.Seungri hears her footsteps becoming louder and louder as she comes closer and closer to him.He decides to walk.

CL:YA! Seungri!

He walks faster and faster away from her.

CL:STOP RUNNING!

CL then runs ahead and Stops Seungri just in time before he runs off.

CL:Seungri I was calling You! Why didn't you stop?

Seungri:Should I? (Cold Tone)

CL:Why are you so mean?

Seungri:Am I mean? Oh Well Maybe I am like this! Why do you care? (Cold Tone)

CL:Are You Ok?

Seungri:What do you mean by Are you ok? Can't You see I'm perfectly Fine! (Rolls his eyes)

CL:Seungri Why are you so mean to me!!! What did I even do?

Seungri:Nothing! I just don't wanna keep seeing my enemy! You and I are enemies right? So We should avoid each other!

CL:Ok Then! If You are my so called enemy and you want to avoid me then why did you care when I was sick!? Why? You could have let me die!!! I was the one sick not you! Why didn't you let me be sick why did you carry me back to the house and then took care of me? Huh? (Angry)

Seungri:That? Pffft I do that to every girl You're no Different!

CL's body suddenly started to be more painful.She couldn't even image what Seungri just said to her. ''I do that to Every girl You're No Different!'' Those Words might have not mean so much to CL if It was just anybody saying that but it was Seungri that guy who had confused her in everyway.That one guy that she hates but then she also doesn't! That one guy she cares about but then also doesn't care about.She wanted to know what Seungri and her real relationship were.

CL:Thanks!

CL looks down on the ground to avoid looking at Seungri's eyes she knew she was about to cry but with all her strength she stopped herself from even shedding a tear not even one.

(CL:Inner Thoughts=LEE CHAERIN! DON'T! NOT EVEN ONE! HIS WORDS MEAN NOTHING TO YOU! YOU DON'T FEEL PAIN YOU FEEL NOTHING! DON'T EVEN SHED A SINGLE TEARDROP FOR HIM! HE'S NOT WORTH IT NOT EVEN A SINGLE TEARDROP!)

Seungri:CL?

Seungri goes closer to CL but then CL stops him by putting her hand in front of her body but still looking at the floor.

CL:Lee Seungri I Hope You Rot In Hell.I Hope You die with all of those girls that you had with! You Dirty Scumbag! YOU!

CL Pushes Seungri and walks away from him.Seungri tries to follow her but.....

CL:SEUNGRI DON'T YOU EVEN DARE!

Seungri then stops and Sees CL walking away from her.

Seungri:AISH!

Seungri angrily goes to his room and slams his room's door so Hard that the door's lock broke off.

Seungri:Chae I didn't Mean It.What are you doing to me Chae? You act like you are more than friends with me for a day and then the next day you act like we're the worst enemies in the whole wide world! Seriously Chae! I'm Sick and Tired Of This!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At CL's Room

CL:Stupid Jerk! Who does he think he is? Acting like he can say anything to me and then acting like he cares! I'm Sick and Tired of His Mind Games! Stupid !.....Blah Blah Blah

CL continues to Swear and Swear at Seungri when Tanghyun enters the room.

CL:T-Tanghyun!

Tanghyun:CL I need to tell you something!

CL:What is it?

Tanghyun:You won't like it!

CL:Tell Me!

Tanghyun:You know Seungri

CL:Yeah!

Tanghyun:He was saying mean things about you the other day!

CL:When? (Angry)

Tanghyun:Well..er...you were in the hospital and only him and I were in the room waiting for you to wake up.He then said What do you see in CL and I said what do you mean.He then said Dude You're so handsome and fit and CL's like you know fat and ugly.You could do better. I was shocked by what he said.I then said No no CL is my beautiful girlfriend.Seungri then said Beautiful? HAHAHAHHAHAHA That Crazy Stupid Girl is defo not Beautiful Even Ugly Words can't describe what she really is.I then said No No! CL is my beautiful baby! I love her and she loves me! We're gonna be fine together.Then Seungri said the most shocking thing to me.He said Well CL is something that you can use and throw Tanghyun.She's like a toy.You can play with her feelings and kiss her whenever you want.She won't stop you and She can also resort to having with you cause I once almost did have with her but then we didn't.I was so angry that Seungri even said that about you CL! I pushed out of your room.I can't believe Seungri even said that about You CL.You didn't have with him right?

CL:WHAT? (Very Very Angry and Hurt)

CL couldn't even describe what she was feeling right now!She was feeling like she was a toy that was played for so long and now thrown in a second.She couldn't even think out of anybody Seungri would even say that about herShe..She just broke down.

(CL:Inner Thoughts=Stupid Jerk!You Said that and Now I understand why you are so mean with me! You had enough play time with me and now I'm thrown off like that.Thanks Seungri for hurting me the most out of the whole wide world You are In the Number 1 Position in the Person I didn't even think that would hurt me this much! Lee Seungri You ing Jerk I hate You! Out of everyone I hate you the most now! You are my enemy and You always were!)

Tanghyun:Baby I'm Sorry I didn't tell in the hospital but now I got the chance to tell you! (Inner Thoughts=Successfully Made CL and Seungri away from each other and now they hate each other!! Mwhaha God I'm Such A MasterMind!)

CL:Tanghyun I Love You Even More For Telling Me that! (Hugs Tanghyun Tightly)

(CL:Inner Thoughts=NO DON'T EVEN SHED A SINGLE TEARDROP CL! HAHAHAHA Who knew Seungri was so good at Acting! God He should have been an actor! CL YOU DON'T EVEN NEED TO CRY! WHY ARE YOU HURT? THERE'S NO REASON TO BE HURT AND NOW YOU SHOULD SMILE! Tanghyun Told You the Truth You should be pround to have a boyfriend like him! Tanghyun Really Does Love Me! Thanks Tanghyun for Telling Me the truth of that Scumbag!)

Tanghyun:You aren't going to meet him again right?

CL:Meet him? Hahaha Nope! I won't even look at him! I have you Tanghyun! (Smiles and hugs Tanghyun more tightly)

(Tanghyun:Inner Thoughts=Mission Complete! I should have done this earlier but oh well better late then never! Best Plan I ever Made!)

While Hugging CL Tanghyun Smiles in an evil way!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At Bom's Room

TOP and Bom are alone in Bom's Room.

TOP:Bommie!

Bom:What is it?

TOP:You aren't gonna cry no more right?

Bom:CL's Fine! I'm Ok!

TOP:Good! I hate it when you cry!

Bom: I won't!

*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK*

Bom:Come In!

Young Deuk:BOMMIE NOONA! (Runs to Bom and Hugs her tightly)

TOP: (Under his breath=Aish Really?)

Bom:Tabi!

TOP:Okay Fine! Sorry!

Young Deuk:Noona Daesung Hyung is cooking today!

Bom:Really?

Young Deuk:Yes!Appa made him do this!

TOP:Would Your Appa Make Me do this Bommie?

Young Deuk:YA! Hyung! Noona's Gonna Marry me right?

Bom:Of Course! (Smiles)

TOP:Bommie!!!!!! (Starts to Whine like a 5 year old)

Bom:What?

TOP:Kid! She's Mine!!!! Go find your own Bride!

Young Deuk:Hahaha Nice Joke There!Bommie Noona said she'll marry me so..(Sitcks His tongue to TOP)

TOP:Where are your manners Kid?

Bom:Tabi.Leave Him Alone! Awww Who's a good Kid to Noona? You are! (Pats His Head)

Young Deuk then hugs Bom tightly making TOP very jealous.Young Deuk actually enjoyed TOP being jealous and Smiled Innocently at him.TOP in the other hand just had his arms crossed with a Pissed Off Face.

TOP:(Under His Breath=Damn Kid.If Only He was Older I'd Show him who's Boss!)

Guard:Miss Park Bom Dinner Is Ready!

Bom:Coming!

Young Deuk:Bommie Noona Let's Go!

Young Deuk then grabs Bom's Hand and sprints as fast as he can while Bom tries to run fast as well to catch up with Young Deuk.TOP is behind them running!

(TOP:Inner Thoughts=You Win This Time Kid.GOD I HATE THAT KID SO MUCH!!!!!!)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At the Dinner Table

The Dinner Table is filled with Two Types of Plates.One Plate is A simple golden design on a red plate which is Daesung's Food while the Black and White Plate is Taemin's Food.Only Taemin and Daesung knows this and the others do not know! This way the guest can also rate the food with honesty according to Minzy's Appa!

Minzy's Appa:Ok Everyone! I have two types of dishes presented to you BUT I want you to choose which one you like best

Everyone nods and tastes the foods from both sides.

Young Don:Noona Can you Please Feed Me? (Aegyo Eyes)

Dara:Awww You Little Angel.Here You Go! (Feeds Him)

Jiyong:YA!

Everyone in the room looks at Him.

Jiyong:It's Delicious!

Everyone continues to go back eating.

Jiyong:Why are you feeding Him?!?!!?!

Dara:Why Not?

Young Don:Yeah Hyung!Noona Loves Me Right?

Dara:Of Course You Little Cutie!!! (Pinches his checks)

Jiyong:Grrrr!!!

Dara:What's Wrong?

Young Don smiles Innocently at him.

Jiyong:Nothing!

Minzy's Appa:So Guests I have given you enough time to choose which one you like.So which is it? (Inner Thoughts=The Red one is Daesung's and The Black and White one is Taemin's.This Time Whatever the result is Taemin has to win this!)

Bom:Black and White one.

Dara:Black and White One!

Minzy:Red One! (Inner Thoughts=Is It Dae's Dish? Please Be It.)

(Daesung:Inner Thoughts=Thank God!At Least Minzy knew which one was mine!)

CL:Black and White One!

Seungri:Black and White One!

(Minzy's Appa:Inner Thoughts=Perfect! 4 for Taemin and Only 1 for Daesung! Now he can't win for sure!)

Min:Well I like the Red One Better!

TOP:Red One!

Jiyong:Red One!

Taeyang:Black and White One!

IU:Red One!

(Minzy's Appa:Inner Thoughts=Now It's 5 for Taemin and 5 for Daesung!)

Tanghyun:Well Sir I like the Red One Better!

Minzy's Appa:Well I think The Red One needs more Work into it to be honest.The Flavour is just bland and it's flavourless.The Taste is Boring and alright.The Presentation needs more work to it but the White and Black One Wow! The Taste is just fantastic! The Dish has a type of flavour which makes me love the dish even more and the presentation the dish has is just spot On! I Perdict that...(Daesung Interrups)

Daesung:WAIT! Taemin and I both have 6 marks and to make it a fair contest.The Twins haven't voted yet so the twins can have the last mark to see who is the tiebreaker!

Minzy's Appa:Ok To Make It Fair! Young Don and Young Deuk taste which one tastes better?

The Twins taste the food.They then go to the side to discuss which dish should have their mark.Daesung is literally sweating and impatiently waiting for the results.Minzy is praying that Daesung gets the mark.Daesung is closing his eyes shut while crossing his fingers.This was a win or a lose situation! He couldn't afford to lose not even one stage!

Young Don:Well Both the dishes were Very Good But Our Point goes to! Young Deuk will say so!

Daesung is crossing his fingers and eyes even tighter.

Young Deuk:The Red One!

Daesung:YES!!!!!!!!!!

Minzy's Appa stands up in frustration and leaves the dining room.

Daesung:Minzy We Won!!!!!! (Hugs Minzy)

Minzy:Thank you Twins! (Hugs Daesung while Looking at the Twins)

Twins:No Worries Noona! (Smiles)

Bom:Sorry Daesung! We didn't know which dish was yours!

Dara:Sorry Daesung!

CL:Sorry!

Daesung:No problem Girls! I won this round fair and square! I want to show Minzy's Appa I can win this with my own effort and I did!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author:More Trouble With Ririn!Oh No!Daesung won the contest :) Sorry But Today is my Brother's B-day So I can only update this much!Anyway please comment,tell me how you found this chapter and Bye Bye! :D