Surprise

I just know that you are my ahne and I'm your namphyon

At Seoul,Korea

The gang has returned back to Seoul.Everyone is in Bom and Dara's House

At Bom and Dara's house

At the Living room

Dara: I Love You Jiyongie! (Kisses Him)

Jiyong: I Love You Too Santokki! (Kisses Her)

Minzy:Jagiya I Love You! (Kisses Him)

Daesung: I Love You Too! (Kisses Her)

Bom:And I Love You Tabi! (Kisses Him)

TOP:Bommie I Love You Too! (Kisses Her)

Seungri hugs CL.

CL:YA!

Seungri:What? Everyone is being lovely dovey

CL:Get off!

Sohee:You have to bring your to the divorce office!

Taeyang:Let's just get this over and done with!

Sohee:Me and Married to him? It's already a joke to me!

Taeyang:Like I would so love to be married with you!

Sohee:You actually would but too bad you wouldn't be able to!

Taeyang:You must be so full of yourself you lousy !

Sohee:Like you aren't you arrogant bastard!

Taeyang:Sohee just admit it! You want me but you can't.

Sohee:Pfffftt me and want you? Are you joking?

Taeyang:You do! I remember when we were in the hotel room you wanted to make me jealous but sorry I am not! Let me clear one thing to you=You aren't even my type so back off!

Sohee:EH?! I DON'T FREAKING WANT YOU!!!!

Taeyang: I think you do baby! You know I think I should give you a little chance! Whatcha say 11pm at my bedroom all night! (Winks at you)

Sohee:YOUNGBAE SHUT THE UP!!!!

Taeyang:NO MANDU!

Sohee:YOUNGBAE SHUT UP!

Taeyang:DON'T CALL ME BY MY REAL NAME AND YOU SHUT UP!

Sohee:YOUNGBAE YOUNGBAE YOUNGBAE!

Taeyang:SHUT UP BEFORE I.....

Sohee:(Sarcastic)Oh I'm so scared whatcha gonna do?

Taeyang:Before I'll kiss you!

Sohee:Kiss me? You Wish Youngbae!

Taeyang: I mean it!

Sohee:Fine do it then! I'm not scared.

Taeyang pulls Sohee and was about to kiss her when Sohee kicks him in the crotch which makes Taeyang fall on the floor in pain.

Sohee:No you ing don't!

Taeyang:(In Pain)You !

Bom:Typical Divorce Couple!

TaeHee:EH!? COUPLE?!?!?! NOOOOOOO UNNIE/NOONA!

TOP:Bommie's right!You two seems like haters first lovers next.You know what they say=The more you hate the more you love!

TaeHee:NEVER! (Angrily glares at each other)


With Dara and Seungri

Seungri:Noona can I ask you something?

Dara:Sure!

Seungri:How did you..know you liked Jiyong Hyung?

Dara:Whatcha mean?

Seungri:How did you know you wanted to be with him and you loved him?

Dara:Hmmm I don't really know! I mean things just hit off and I liked him for how he was.I mean he can sure get competitive--(Seungri Interrupts)

Seungri:That's Both of you!

Dara:I Know that! Anyway Childish and ertive as hell but you know he's also sweet,caring and protects me!

Seungri:Okay....Thanks!

Dara:Why did you ask?

Seungri: It's Nothing!

Dara:Come On!

Seungri:Nothing Noona!

Dara:Tell me before I tackle you! I mean it!

Seungri:Noona not that again! That hurts like hell...(Groans) Fine! I think...I have feelings for CL.

Dara:WHAT?!?! REALLLY!!!!!! THAT'S GREAT SEUNGRI!!!!!

Seungri:Shhhhhhh Noona!

Dara:Sorry Sorry! Kyaaaa!!! When did it happen?

Seungri:Well it started to happen when we lived together then when we were in USA and she..uhm..grabbed me suddenly and just kissed me! I kissed back making the kiss more passionate.Then I realised how jealous I would be whenever Taeyang Hyung would be around her and they were about to name the baby ChaeYang I mean it's not Hyung's baby it's mine! I should have the naming thing! Then here I am talking to you about my feelings for her!

Dara:Ohhhhh!!!! So whatcha gonna do now?

Seungri: I was thinking of marrying her!

Dara:WHAT?!?!!??!!? REALLLY!!!!!!!!!!!

Seungri:Shhhhh Noona! You're really bad at keeping quiet!!!

Dara:Sorry Sorry!

Seungri: I don't know why but I just like the idea of having CL as my wife and the baby.It seems good and I want to make it happen.

Dara:Do It then!

Seungri:Should I?

Dara:DUH!

Seungri:Maybe Tomorrow!

Dara:No! You and I are gonna go get a ring for her right now!

Seungri:Noona I'm not sure.

Dara: I dont' want to hear any excuses Panda!

Seungri:Panda?

Dara:CL named you that.

Seungri:CL did?

Dara:Yeah she said you look like a panda with your dark circles so move your and let's go panda!

Dara pulls Seungri out of the house.


At the judge's office

Judge:Okay you two are asking the court for a divorce?

Sohee:Yes your honor!

Judge:So based on your petition you are seeking a divorce on the grounds that Mr. Dong is mentally unstable.

Taeyang:WHAT?!?!?!!? I am NOT mentally unstable.

Judge:And based on the fact that Mr. Dong is intravenous drug user.

Taeyang:WHAT?!?!

Sohee:Yes, heroin and crack.

Taeyang:Crack isn’t even an intravenous drug!

Sohee:Well,as a drug user you would know.

Judge:Now it also says here that you lied about your ual preference before marriage?

Taeyang:Ahn Sohee what the hell is this?!

Sohee:(Starts to fake cry)Taeyang please! I saw those magazines and those videos!

Judge:And finally that you were unable to have ual . Well, that makes sense since you’re gay and addicted to heroin.

Taeyang:Okay Judge lady you need to hear me out! I am NOT addicted to Heroin,I am certainly NOT gay and there is NO problem at ALL for me to have ual ! I can prove it right here right now with Sohee!

Sohee:YA!

Judge:Okay what is this?! Is this some kind of joke to you two? Is there, anything in this forms that is actually true?

Sohee:Well, yes, we got married in Vegas but they refused to take our divorce case since we are gonna come back in Korea in a few days and...uhm..the names I think.

Judge:Do you two have any contact or have you two meet before this marriage?

Taeyang:Yes we have the same friend group we hang out with and we have kissed a few times making me NOT gay!

Sohee:Your honor those kisses were AGAINST my choice!

Taeyang:But you still LIKED IT!

Sohee:NO I DIDN'T!

Taeyang:YOU REACTED BACK!

Sohee:NO I DIDN'T!

Taeyang:YOU DID! YOU TRIED YOUR BEST TO NOT REACT BUT YOU COULDN'T HELP IT!

Sohee:HEY THAT WAS A ONE TIME THING!

Taeyang:JUST PROVE MY POINT THAT I AM NOT GAY AT ALL!

Judge:SILENCE!

TaeHee stays quiet.

Judge:Okay as I see that there has been contact and knowledge about one another I would NOT grant you two a divorce!

TaeHee:WHAT?!!!?!???!?!!? WHY?!?!?!

Judge:Since you two have had a few flings--(Sohee Interrupts)

Sohee:THOSE WERE ONLY A FEW KISSES!

Judge:AND Kisses are counted as flings! I am gonna give you two a six months deadline.If you two can't be together for Six months I will divorce this without any hesistations BUT I want the two of you to be like a married couple and be with each other for at least 4-5 hours a day! Do everything together! I don't care if it is eating together,shopping together,working in the same company together even sleeping together would count!

TaeHee:NO!

Judge: I didn't mean it that way you sick erts! I meant just sleeping next to each other on the same bed! I will meet you for a couple of times in a month so first of all I would like both of you to live in the same house and in the same room!

TaeHee:YOUR HONOR THAT IS NOT HAPPENING!

Judge:Well I don't care and IF you two refuse to follow my rules I will seek to it that you will never get the chance to remarry OR divorce each other! You two may now go and prepare yourselves so you can live together!

Taeyang:(stands up)Sohee That’s great! Are you happy now? Look what you did with your funny, funny form!

Sohee:(stands up as well)WHAT?!?! ME?! What about you and your kissing nonsense!

Judge:You two need to get out of my office NOW!

Sohee:All right look lady here is the deal, I came here for an divorce and I am not leaving here until I get one!

Taeyang:Yeah!

Judge:Seven Months! Wanna raise the months more?

Sohee:Thank you for your time your honor!

Taeyang:(Whispers)You it's all your fault!

Sohee pushes Taeyang and runs out of the door.


At the Jewelry Shop,

Seungri and Dara are looking at rings.

Seungi:Nothin! This is the nine millionth ring store we’ve been too and I can’t find the perfect ring for CL! Ugly ring! Ugly ring! Ugly ring!

Dara:Wow you really do like her don't you?

Seungri:Noona I mean I wanna do this bu what if she says no?

Dara:YA! Be more positive!

Seungri:Oh, this one’s nice! (Pointing to another ring.) I like this one! Excuse me can I see this ring please?

Dara:Okay? I know how to bargain. So let me handle this from here on out.

Salesman:Can I help you?

Seungri:Yes I would like to see that ring please.

Salesman:This ring is from the 1970s, it’s a one and a half carat diamond with amethysts on either side.

Seungri:Can I ask you to umm, could you…hold out that ring and ask me to marry you?

Salesman:....Okay? (Holds out the ring) Will you marry me?

Seungri:YES! Oh my God that’s it, that’s the ring! How much is it?

Dara:Seungri I will handle this! (To the salesman) How much is it?

Salesman:2 million won.

Dara:We will give you 500 won!

Salesman:Are you interested in this ring?!

Seungri:Yes but is it alright if you can bargain for a million?

Salesman:Fine I'll get it go at a million!

Dara:We stand firm at 500 won.

Salesman:(ignoring Dara) How would you like to pay?

Seungri:Credit Card!

Seungri pays for the ring.

Dara:You at bargaining!


At Bom's Bedroom

TOP:Bommie?

Bom:Yes

TOP: I was thinking you know how we are getting married tomorrow I was thinking where you wanna go for our honeymoon!

Bom:Anywhere will do!

TOP:Choose a place!

Bom: I don't know! There are loads of places.Where do you wanna go?

TOP:Venice?

Bom:Nah somewhere better! So far we have been to USA and France! I know Hong Kong!

TOP:Yeah! Let's go to Hong Kong!

Bom: It's gonna be so good.

TOP:At the night time that is! (ertive Grin) You know we are alone!

TOP walks closer to Bom.

Bom:YA! Stay away from me!

TOP:Come On!

Bom runs out of the door making TOP chase after her.

Bom:NO MEANS NO!

TOP:COME ON!

Bom grabs the cushions and hits him with it.

TOP:YA!

Bom hits him with the cushions more.

TOP:You wanna play rough fine! (Hits Bom with the cushions)

TaeHee enters the house while slamming the door startling both TOPBOM.

Sohee:We didn't get the divorce!

TOP:Really?

Taeyang:Apparantly someone had to lie and make useless up on the forms!

Sohee:And someone had to bring things about kisses which was UNRELATED to the divorce.

Taeyang:Hey! It was related because you wrote down I was gay when I am NOT even gay!

Sohee:Really you seem like it.

Taeyang:Don't lose my patience Mandu.

Bom:Typical Couple!

Sohee:Unnie just because you are marrying TOP oppa tomorrow!

Taeyang:Yeah aliens!

TOPBOM:Aliens?!!??! What?!

Taeyang:You two are like aliens!

Sohee:Weird yet perfect for each other!

Bom:Oh yeah! You two are like cats and dogs then.Always fighting but later will love each other!

Sohee:You know Unnie I really don't see that happening in a hundred years!

TOP:A baby is gonna come soon!

Taeyang:Hyung I think it's best if you two would cut it off besides you two are getting pretty y!

TOP:YA You ert! (Slaps Taeyang's head)

Taeyang:Owwwwwwwww Hyung!!!!!!

Sohee:Hahahahahahahaha!

Bom:YA! What are you laughing at? You deserve a beating too! (Slaps Sohee's head)

Sohee:Unnie That hurts!

Taeyang:HAHA !

Sohee:This is no longer the alien couple!

Taeyang:They are the abusive couple!

TOPBOM:What did you say! (Cracks their knuckles)

Sohee:!

Taeyang:RUN!

TaeHee runs while TOPBOM chases them and physically abuses the two.


Outside TaeSeun's House

Dara:Okay! Go get her!

Seungri:Okay Noona I'm scared!!!!!

Dara:Be a Man! (Slaps his arm hardly)

Seungri:Owww Noona!

Dara: It's gonna be fine.She'll say yes just trust me!

Seungri:Okay I'm gonna go now.

Dara:Best of luck!

Seungri:Noona.

Dara:(Groans) If you don't go inside there in 5 seconds I will punch you to the ground.5

Dara goes inside her house and Seungri opens the door to find a surprise.


At TaeSeun's House

Taeyang and CL were kissing passionately when Seungri enters.ChaeYang both freeze and look to the door to see Seungri,standing there and looking like he just can't believe what he is seeing.ChaeYang sees Seungri standing like he was frozen with his eyes wide open.


Author=AYO! Author-Nim here! I know I have added ChaeYang so sorry just wanted to add a twist.Thanks for reading! Please do comment and tell me how you found this chapter.

Any requests you have about any of the couples please do tell me and I will fulfill your requests :)

Until Next Time Bye Bye Now!!!!

100 SUBSCRIBERS YES!!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH ALL OF YOU THAT SUBSCRIBED :D