You have to obey me!

I just know that you are my ahne and I'm your namphyon

At the studio

Mr.Choi:What? Where is Sohee!?

Taecyeon:Eh? She was just here a minute ago! YA Taeyang where did you pull her?

Taeyang:Me? We just went to talk in the corrider that's all.

Mr.Choi:Where is she then?

Taecyeon:You better hope she's safe Taeyang Dong!

Taeyang:Of course she is!

Sohee:TAECYEON OPPA!

Sohee runs and hugs Taecyeon tightly,making Taeyang's blood boil.Taeyang turns his hands into fists.

Taecyeon:Sohee.....too....tight....I....can't.....breath....Help!!

Sohee:Oh sorry! (Laughs) Silly me!

Taecyeon: It's okay and you are so cute! (Pinches her cheeks)

Seungri:Jealous? (Grins at Taeyang)

Taeyang:(Jealous) Pfffttt Hell No!

Seungri:Come on Hyung! We all can see how jealous you are.

CL:Taeyang Oppa you aren't really good at hiding your feelings!

Taeyang:Pffttt guys why would I even be jealous of them?

Seungri:Cause you love Sohee!

Taeyang:W-What?! No I don't.

CL:Why are you stuttering then?

Taeyang:Since when did I even love Sohee?

CL:You can't hide your feelings no matter what you do Oppa!

Sohee:Taeyang Oppa come here!!!!

Taeyang looks around to find Sohee but fails.

Taeyang:Where is that girl?

Seungri taps on Taeyang's shoulder and points to the corner.Taeyang walks to Sohee.

Taeyang:What is it?

Sohee:Hey!

Taeyang:What? You called me all over here just to say that?

Sohee:Yes now bye!

Sohee walks away.

Taeyang:Argh what is this girl doing to me?!

------------------------LATER---------------------

Mr.Choi:Good Work you 3! You all can come home now!

Sohee sneakly tries to exit out of the studio alone to avoid Taeyang but....

Taeyang:SOHEE COME BACK HERE!

Sohee:!

Sohee runs out of the studio and Taeyang walks after her.

Taeyang:SOHEE I'M NOT GONNA RUN BUT IF I DO I'M GOING TO CATCH YOU SO JUST GIVE UP!

Sohee runs more faster so she can avoid Taeyang.

Taeyang:SOHEE LAST CHANCE! STOP RUNNING!

Sohee:HELL NO! I'M RUNNING AWAY FROM YOU! (Sticks her tongue out to him)

Taeyang:THAT'S IT! NO MORE NICE GUY.

Taeyang runs after Sohee.


At China

At Daragon's front door

Jiyong is driving at the front door with the rabbit stuff toy which has a picture of him and Dara.

Jiyong: *Sigh* Hope you'll love this Santokki.

Jiyong walks out of the car and grabs the rabbit stuff toy.He locks the car with a smile on his face.He was walking but then stopped when he stepped on something.

Jiyong:Eh? What's this?

Since it was just 6:00pm it was bright enough for Jiyong to see that it was an envelope.He opens the envelope to find pictures of Dara and Jaejoong hugging each other.He was heart-broken to find that his Santokki does have something with that Jaejoong.His thought of Dara cheating on him to him was just a thought but these pictures now give him more evidence that she is! He opens the door and angrily slams the door but he finds Dara sitting on a chair,angrily looking at him.

Dara:Oh so you finally decide to come back do you?

Jiyong:Why did you expect me to go away for a long time so you can have your time with Jaejoong?

Dara:Oh really? And you expect me to think that you are not cheating me? I'm not some fool who you can fool Jiyong!

Jiyong: I'm fooling you?! NO,YOU'RE FOOLING ME!

Dara:HOW THE HELL AM I FOOLING YOU AND WHAT'S WITH THE DAMN RABBIT TOY?! DID YOUR LOVER GIVE IT TO YOU?!

Jiyong:LOVER?! I WAS GONNA GIVE THIS TO YOU SINCE I KNEW HOW MUCH YOU LOVED RABBITS BUT I DIDN'T KNOW YOU WERE HAVING A TIME OF YOUR LIFE WITH JAEJOONG!

Dara:AND YOU THINK YOU AREN'T WITH KIKO?!

Jiyong:WHAT EVIDENCE HAVE YOU GOT?! I GOT THIS AS THE DAMN ING EVIDENCE!

Jiyong angrily throws the pictures and Dara sees pictures of Jaejoong and her hugging.

Dara:Oh my god!

Jiyong:Yes indeed! I can't believe you called him right after that fight we had in my office and if you look closely this bench is outside the office's building!

Dara:You ing idiot! You actually think this picture is some kind of evidence?! All he was doing was cheering me up cause I was crying about the fight I had with you! I don't like fighting with you and I hate that we aren't what we used to be! We never fought but now we're fighting everyday!

Jiyong:We're fighting cause all you do is meet Jaejoong and I really do now think that you have an affair with him! Honestly I think you're cheating on me with him!

Dara:WHAT?! I'm cheating on you?! I ing think you're cheating on me! Care to explain this!

Dara throws the pictures on the floor and Jiyong sees pictures of Kiko and him laughing and smiling.

Dara:What is this then?! I saw you hugging her and now you go on dates with her to the shopping mall.I can see how happy you are with Kiko and you weren't ever this happy with me!? You never smiled and laughed with me like this!

Jiyong:Dara the reason I went to the shopping mall was just to buy you this rabbit and I took Kiko cause I needed female advice since I want to know if it would make you happy or not.We went there to buy you this rabbit as a surprise,not some date!

Dara: *Sigh* Oh my god Jiyong! Look at the state of our married life.Now it's like you don't even know me well enough to even buy me a present and you need someone to state if I'll like it or not? It's like you don't even know what I like or don't like now! Jiyong we're married now so you should have be able to know what I like or don't like by now but I can see that maybe appa was right.

Jiyong:What?! Now you're starting to believe what your appa was saying to you about us! You really think we would not be able to stand this marriage for a year?!

Dara:Well Jiyong look at us then! We've been married for 4 months,arrived to China for just 10 days,3 days were great now it's a week full of bickering and crying.I can't take this pain.It's really hurting me!

Jiyong:You know what? This marriage is nothing but a joke to me then! TAKE THIS ING RABBIT! (Throws the rabbit to Dara)

Dara:Jiyong stop it.

Jiyong:NO! I can't take this! All you do is tell me how much you are hurt but the one person who console your feelings is Jaejoong?!

Dara: IT'S BECAUSE I DON'T WANT TO DISTURB YOUR WORK! I DON'T WANT TO BE THE REASON WHERE YOU DELAY EVERYTHING JUST FOR ME! I'M NOT A SPOILT BRAT!

Jiyong:WELL RIGHT NOW YOU'RE ACTING LIKE ONE! I'M SICK AND TIRED OF YOU!

Dara:What?! You're sick and tired of me!? WELL YOU CAUSE I'M SICK AND TIRED OF YOU! I HOPE YOU ROT IN HELL WITH THAT KIKO OF YOURS!

Jiyong:SAME TO YOU AND YOUR JAEJOONG!

Dara: I NEVER WANT TO SEE YOUR FACE! GET THE OUT OF HERE NOW!

Jiyong:FINE I'M LEAVING! NOW THAT I'M GOING WHY DON'T YOU CALL JAEJOONG AND INVITE HIM OVER THE NIGHT!

Dara:FINE I MIGHT DO THAT THEN!

Jiyong:Hope you have a fun time all night and make lots of babies!

*SLAP*

Dara angrily slaps Jiyong.

Dara:(Cries)JIYONG YOU'RE THE BIGGEST I'VE KNOWN! I HATE YOU!

Dara runs to her bed while crying.Jiyong angrily gets out of the house and slams the door shut.


At the road

Sohee runs but Taeyang catchs her.

Taeyang:Got you now!

Sohee:Hehe...Hello!

Taeyang:Don't you hello me Sohee!

Sohee:YA Youngbae let me go!

Taeyang:No!

Sohee:But Young----(Interruption)

Taeyang hugs Sohee and covers his face with a hoodle.

Taeyang:(Whispers)Sohee listen to me carefully.There are some fan girls I have that does recognise me so I'm hiding my face okay.All I want you to do is---(Interruption)

Fangirl:OMG TAEYANG OPPA!!!!! KYAAAA IT'S TAEYANG!

A lot of fangirls scream as they see Taeyang.

Sohee:You---(Taeyang interrupts)

Taeyang:RUN!

Taeyang tightly grabs Sohee's hands and runs.TaeHee both hold their hands as tightly as they both feel their heart-beat racing.They ran as fast as they could and went to a dark alley.Since the alley was small spaced TaeHee were both against each other's bodies as they tried to hide.Sohee looks at Taeyang while Taeyang looks out to see if the fangirls have escaped or not.

Taeyang:Okay we can come out now!

Sohee:Huh? What was that?

Taeyang:The fan girls have gone so let's go!

Sohee:Okay.

Sohee's stomach loudly grumbles and Taeyang looks at her.

Sohee:Hehe! Yeah I'm hungry!

Taeyang: *Sigh* Let's go but first wear the hood from your hoodle.

TaeHee both wear the hood from their hoodles and walk.Sohee finally realises how hard it was to be a celebrity while Taeyang already knew that.Sohee sees Taeyang still holding her hand.

Sohee:You can let go of my hand now.

Taeyang:Shhh! Just keep quiet and walk.

Sohee:But you're holding my hand!

Taeyang:So? As your husband for 5 months I still have the right to hold your hand and you should be thankful I haven't done anything to you in bed.

Sohee:YA Shut up!

Taeyang:(Laughs) Just joking.Jees can't even take a joke!

TaeHee walks to the restuarant while holding hands.


At TOPBOM's House

TOPBOM are sleeping next to each other on the bed when Bom opens her eyes.

Bom:Tabi wake up!

TOP:No!

Bom:YA TABI WAKE UP!

TOP:No just let me sleep for 5 more minutes!

Bom:TABI WAKE UP!

TOP:NO!

Bom:(Lies) Ouch! The baby just kicked!

TOP:OMG WHAT?! REALLY?!

TOP stands up and panics.

TOP:WHAT SHOULD WE DO!? OMG I'M SCARED!!!!

Bom roars into laughter making TOP confused.

TOP:YA This is a serious matter! Why are you laughing?

Bom:Seunghyun your face!!! HAHA I was just joking besides a 4 months baby wouldn't kick!

TOP:YA Bommie don't do that! You could have scared me to death!

Bom:So? You didn't listen to me when I wanted you to!

TOP: I'm seriously gonna kill you!

Bom:Tsk oh really? How?

TOP pushes Bom against the bed LIGHTLY.

TOP:Like this!

Bom:Tsk that's a bit weak Seunghyun!

Bom changes their position,making TOP on the bed while Bom on top of him.

TOP:Damn why are you so strong?

Bom:Even when I'm pregnant I'm strong! I'm super Bommie!

TOP:Yes,Super Arrogant indeed.

Bom:Well I'm gonna be the best mommy for my baby!

TOP: I might spoil our kids.

Bom:Don't you dare spoil them.

TOP: I'll try!

Bom:Tabi you better promise me that you will be with me by my side for 5 more months!

TOP:Bommie I promise

TOP kisses Bom's lips.

TOP:Just don't expect me to be there when you're in labour.

Bom:WHAT?! THAT'S THE MOMENT I NEED YOU THE MOST!

Bom angrily pulls TOP and pushes him out of the room.

Bom:Tonight you're sleeping at the sofa!

TOP:Come on Bommie! I was just joking!

Bom throws the pillow and the blanket on TOP's face.

TOP:Bommieeeeee!!!

Bom shuts the door close.

TOP:Aishhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!


At the restuarant

Taeyang:(Whispers)Keep your hood on Sohee!

Sohee nods her head and keeps her hood on.TaeHee enter the restuarant.

Waiter:Hello.

Taeyang and the waiter talk and the waiter takes them to a secret place of the restuarant.

Taeyang:Young sit down.

Sohee curiously look at him.

Taeyang:Young listen to me! I'm your hyung so sit down.

Sohee sits down as told.

Waiter:So what can I get for you Taeyang-shi? Is it the usual?

Taeyang:Yes can you get for the two of the usuals!

Waiter:Okay!

The waiter goes away,leaving TaeHee alone.

Sohee:So my name is Young now?

Taeyang:Well I couldn't tell them your real name or else they might tell the reporter leading to a scandal.

Sohee:Okay but can I take off my hood?

Taeyang:No.

Sohee:How come you get to take it off?

Taeyang:Cause they know who I am.I'm their usual customer.

Sohee:Fine! This food better be good.

Taeyang:Jees what a picky date!

Sohee:Date?! Who?

Taeyang:You of course.It's like the first time I'm having a date alone with my wife and she's not even making this special.

Sohee:Fine Mr.Husband I'll TRY.

Taeyang:Trying isn't good enough.

Sohee:Complaining isn't either.

Taeyang:So how do you find work today?

Sohee: It was great.Taecyeon oppa was so funny.He was telling me this joke and I couldn't stop laughing.

Taeyang:Anything else great rather than Taecyeon?

Sohee:Not really.

Taeyang:Not really!? How about our scenes? Our acting scenes!

Sohee:That was okay I guess.

Taeyang:You guess? You ungrateful person!

Sohee:Jees we were having such a great time talking about Taecyeon oppa but you just had to be a joy kill don't you?

Taeyang:Whatever.

The waiter returns with two dishes and places them on the table.The waiter then gives them chopsticks and leaves.

Sohee:Sushi?

Taeyang:Yep! Eat up!

Sohee watches Taeyang eat sushi and stares at the sushi.

Taeyang:You know rather than staring at the sushi you could have just say that you don't like them!

Sohee: I don't know how to eat sushi.

Taeyang:What?! Really?

Sohee: I've never used chopsticks.

Taeyang:Let me help you then!

Taeyang uses his chopsticks to pick up a piece of Sushi and slowly takes it closer to Sohee's mouth.Sohee goes away from it but Taeyang takes the sushi closer to .

Taeyang:Eat Sohee!

Taeyang pushes the sushi in and Sohee eats it.

Taeyang:So how was it?

Sohee:Good until you feed me to it.

Taeyang:Excuse me? You didn't even taste one before.

Sohee:Just kidding.Now feed me another one.

Taeyang:Do it yourself.

Sohee: I don't know how to use chopsticks remember.

Taeyang:Fine Miss.Princess.

Taeyang then gets an evil idea and dips the sushi piece in the wasabi.

Sohee:What is that?

Taeyang:(Lies)This is a nice sauce which makes Sushi very sweet.You'll love it since I know how much you love sweet food.

Sohee:Okay.

Taeyang:Now open wide.

Sohee opens and Taeyang feeds her the sushi full of wasabhi.Sohee quickly flips her hands like a crazy person and drinks Taeyang's drink,which is alcohol.

Taeyang:Sohee that's not---(Sohee interrupts)

Sohee:Shut up you evil person! I can't believe you would feed me this!

Sohee drinks all of the alcohol bottle in one go.

Taeyang:Sorry about that.

Sohee:(Drunk)Now you listen to me!

Taeyang:Oh Boy!


At TaeHee and Ririn's House

Taeyang helps the drunk Sohee to walk properly.Taeyang opens the door with one hand and helps Sohee stand up with the other.

Taeyang:Careful now!

Sohee:(Drunk)OKAY!!!

Taeyang:Shhhhhh!

Sohee:(Drunk)(Laughs)Shhhhhh!

Sohee pushes Taeyang outside the door.

Taeyang:Sohee what are you doing?

Sohee blocks the doorway.

Sohee:(Drunk)First I want you to dance!

Taeyang:Dance? Sohee it's the middle of the night!

Sohee:(Drunk)No dance no entry!

Taeyang:Sohee let me in already!

Sohee:(Drunk)DANCE RIGHT NO---(Taeyang interrupts)

Taeyang:(Whispers)Shhhhh okay okay I'll dance!

Sohee:(Drunk)(Laughs)Good boy!

Taeyang just moves his hands instead of dancing.

Taeyang:(Whispers) Is this good enough Sohee?!

Sohee:(Drunk)Yuck! I want you to dance like PSY!

Taeyang:What!? Just let me in Sohee! It's the middle of the night.

Sohee:(Drunk)No! I want you to dance like PSY in Oppa Gangnam Style!

Taeyang:(Whispers)Are you kidding me?! Sohee please let me in.

Sohee:(Drunk)No now I'll sing the song and you dance with me okay?

Taeyang:Okay okay just hurry up!

Sohee:(Drunk)Oppa Gangnam Style!

Sohee drunkly sings and dances to Oppa Gangnam style while Taeyang just does a random dance so he can go inside the house.

Sohee:(Drunk)(Laughs)Okay come in now!

Taeyang comes inside the house and turns around,making his back face Sohee to close the door but when he turns back,making him face Sohee.Sohee pushes him against the door and leans closer to his face.Sohee leans closer to Taeyang's face while Taeyang tries his hardest to jerk his head away from Sohee's face.

Sohee:(Drunk)(Giggles)Should I kissie you?

Taeyang:W-What?

Sohee:(Drunk)(Laughs)Should I kiss you? Full on the lips like we always do?

Sohee slides her hands on Taeyang's chest,making Taeyang uncomfortable.

Sohee:(Drunk)(Laughs)(Slides her hands on Taeyang's chest) How do you feel when I do this to you?

Taeyang:Y-Y-You're T-Ticking me!

Sohee:(Drunk)Does it feel good?

Taeyang:Y-Yes.

Sohee:(Drunk)Now it's your turn! Do the same to me.

Taeyang:W-What?!

Sohee:(Drunk)Do it! Do it to me too!

Taeyang:No thanks I'm okay!

Sohee puts her head on Taeyang's chest.

Sohee:(Drunk)(Giggles) I can feel your heart beat racing.

Taeyang:Y-Yeah.

Sohee:(Drunk)You smell so good Youngbae!

Taeyang:W-What?

Sohee:(Drunk)Why do you smell so good? Youngbae smell so good.

Taeyang liked how Sohee was going but for some reason he just didn't want to show it.

Taeyang: I feel like I am Sohee!

Sohee:(Drunk)(Giggles)But you me everytime!

Taeyang:What?! Since when?!

Sohee:(Drunk)You always kiss me! Everytime no matter where we are if it is the living room,our bedroom,the sets,outside or even in the toilet.

Taeyang:Toilet?! No I didn't.

Sohee:(Drunk)You might do!

Taeyang:Okay Sohee I think now it's the time to sleep!

Taeyang tries to go but Sohee pulls him back and pushes him against the door again.Sohee again leans her head closer to Taeyang's face.

Sohee:(Drunk)Now can I kiss you?

Taeyang: I-I don't know.

Sohee:(Drunk)Come on Youngbae! Look at my big eyes! (Opens her eyes as wide as she can) Look at my pink lips! (Pouts)

Taeyang:O-Okay?

Sohee:(Drunk)(Whispers)Now I will go to our bedroom but you will not come with me!

Taeyang: *Sighs* Don't worry I won't!

Sohee:You will follow me to the bedroom!

Taeyang:Y-Ya! I'll just sleep at the sofa tonight.

Sohee:(Drunk)(Hits Taeyang's chest with her fists)Our deal.

Taeyang:What?

Sohee:(Drunk) I am your wife so you have to obey me that is our deal.

Taeyang:Since when?

Sohee:(Drunk)Since now! I am your wife and you are my husband.

Taeyang:D-Deal.

Sohee drunkly pulls Taeyang into the bedroom and closes the door.

Taeyang:Now I think we should sleep!

Sohee:(Drunk)(Laughs)No cause it's the best part now!

Sohee s one of Taeyang's shirt.

Taeyang:Y-Ya what are you doing?

Sohee:(Drunk)(Puts her finger on Taeyang's lips)Shhhhh!

Sohee drunkly laughs and s another of Taeyang's button.

Taeyang:Sohee we shouldn't do this!

Sohee:(Drunk)Why not? Husband and wife always do this!

Sohee s the 3rd button on Taeyang's shirt.

Taeyang: I'm not feeling comfortable!

Sohee:(Drunk)(Laughs)We'll be comfortable in a minute honey! See your sweating right now!

Taeyang quickly wipes the sweat off his forehead while Sohee s the 4th button.

Taeyang:S-Stop!

Sohee:(Drunk)No you listen to me!

Sohee s the 5th,6th and 7th button and takes Taeyang's shirt out,revealing his body.

Sohee:(Drunk)(Laughs)(Touches Taeyang's six pacs)Hello Mr.Six Pacs!

Taeyang:Y-Ya Stop already! I want to sleep now.

Sohee:(Drunk)NO MEANS NO!

Taeyang: *Groans* Aishhhh you are never ever drinking from now on!

Sohee:(Drunk) I MAKE THE RULES NOT YOU YOUN--(Taeyang interrupts)

Taeyang:Shhhh keep quiet Sohee!

Sohee:(Drunk)Okay now we are going to kiss each other.

Taeyang:E-Eh?

Sohee:(Drunk)(Laughs) I'll show you how it's done Youngbae!

Sohee leans her head closer to Taeyang's face while Taeyang tries to move his head away from Sohee's face.Sohee takes his head and pulls it closer to her face.Sohee leans closer and closer but then passout and falls on the bed.

Taeyang: *Sigh* Thank God for that!


Author=AYO! Author-Nim here! Here is another update and I hope you all liked it! :D

TaeHee's running away from the fans while holding hands and their bodies being close in the dark alley.They go to the restaurant and eat Sushi.Sohee becomes drunk and makes Taeyang do lots of stuff XD Sohee really tortured poor Taeyang when she pulled his shirt off and touched his six pacs XD

TOP is out of the room for saying a terrible joke to Bom! Of course she will need you in Labour you pabo Tabi.Hahaha Bom lies that the baby is kicking so TOP can wake up!

More problems might lead toDaragon's married life and now Jiyong is out of the house while Poor Dara crying.If only those Jae and Kiko didn't give the pictures now will there will be more fights?

Please do comment and tell me how you found this chapter.

Any requests you have about any of the couples please do tell me and I will fulfill your requests :)  

Until Next Time Bye Bye Now!!!!


THANKS TO THESE 2 AMAZING PEOPLE

Thank you very much for upvoting my story!