He Likes me?????

I just know that you are my ahne and I'm your namphyon

The Next Day

Everyone is here except Seungri.Seungri is currently spying on Leeteuk and Sooyoung is with him.Seungri and Sooyoung are outside Leeteuk's house waiting for him to get out of the house.Taeyang phones Seungri and Goes to the corner of a room.

Taeyang:Ya Seungri hasn't he gone outside yet?

Seungri:Not yet

Taeyang:Aissh!!Ok Tell Sooyoung that she should flirt with him in the gym and then Sooyoung will seduce him and bring him to a hotel room BUT we hide Dara in the hotel room first so she can know what a cheap guy Leeteuk is ok.

Sooyoung: Ok I can do that!!Wish me luck!

Taeyang and Seungri:Good Luck!!!

Seungri hangs up.Sooyoung and Seungri patiently waits for Leeteuk.

Dara:Aish I wonder if Leeteuk is fine.Maybe I should call him!

Taeyang:No No Don't do that!

Dara:Why not?

Taeyang:Aish Cause He..uhm...has stuff to do.

Dara:What stuff huh?

Minzy:Guys let's just tell her cause she will be more hurt if we don't!!

Dara:Tell me what?

Bom:Aish it is the painful way BUT we have to tell her.

Dara:TELL ME WHAT?!?!?

CL:Ok..uhm...You know Leeteuk?

Dara:Of course he is my boyfriend!

Daesung:He is cheating on you!

Dara:WHAT?!?!??!!?

T.O.P:We are so sorry but it is true.

Dara:Liar No No My Leeteuk can NOT do this!!!

CL:We are not lying Dara.We hate to tell you this but it is the truth and you gotta know this!

Dara crys.

Taeyang:We are sorry but you have to see how he is behind your back!We saw him eyeing on Yoona before.

Dara: I can't believe he did this to me!(crys)

Taeyang:Beautiful Come with us right now.We will show you how he is!Come on!

Dara agrees and follows him.

At Leeteuk's building.

Leeteuk finally gets out of his building and he looks like he is going to the gym.Seungri calls Taeyang.

Taeyang:Yoboseyo?

Seungri:Oh Taeyang.Leeteuk is going to the gym.He just got out of his building.

Taeyang:Ok get Sooyoung to the gym.Tell her to flirt with him when she sees him asap!Then she takes him to the hotel room where we will be hiding Dara there.Then we will catch him red-handed ok.

Seungri and Sooyoung:Ok!!

At the gym.

Leeteuk is working out while flirting with some ladies.Sooyoung comes there and Leeteuk goes to flirt with her.

Leeteuk:Why hello there(winks at Sooyoung)

Sooyoung:Hello handsome.

Leeteuk:Why you work out quite nicely aye?

Sooyoung:Yeah I like guys to look at me and Like what they see(winks at Leeteuk)

At the Hotel Room

Taeyang books a room and goes to the room with Dara and CL joins them.

Taeyang:Ok Dara you and CL hide in the bathroom and DON'T Make any noise!

CL:Ok!

CL and Dara goes to the bathroom and quietly hides there!

Taeyang then quickly go to the gym and waits for Leeteuk to go to the toilet.

Leeteuk:Uhm..I gotta go to the toilet to freshen up so wait for me okay?

Sooyoung:Sure handsome.

Leeteuk goes to the toilet and Taeyang quicklys hands Sooyoung the hotel room key.

Taeyang:This is for room no 406 ok!

Sooyoung:Ok and is Dara hiding in the room already?

Taeyang:Yeah she and CL are hiding in the bathroom ok bye!

Sooyoung:Ok go before he sees you!

Taeyang hides and sees Leeteek talking to Sooyoung!

Sooyoung:Handsome I was wondering if you want to come with me and you know join me in my hotel room.

Leeteuk:Sure I got lots of time.

Sooyoung and Leeteuk goes to hotel room no 406 and they start talking.Taeyang quietly follows them.

Sooyoung:Hey Handsome wanna have some wine.

Leeteuk:Sure beautiful.(winks at Sooyoung)

Sooyoung hands him a glass of wine.

Leeteuk:Baby why not skip this and start kissing shall we?

Sooyoung:Ok baby BUT do you have a girlfriend?

Leeteuk:Haha NO!

Dara and CL then comes out of the bathroom.

Dara:Really?Then who the hell am I then?Huh?

Leeteuk eyes go wide.

Leeteuk:(Acts all innocent)Oh baby it was all her idea! I told her I had a girlfriend and she forced me to come with her.

Dara then slaps Leeteuk!

Dara:You Lying Son of a B*tch!!Don't you in' lie to me like that!!! I heard everything!You told her that you didn't have a girlfriend!

Leeteuk:Ok fine I cheated on you BUT you also cheated on me!!

CL:What the are you sayin'!!She never ever cheated on you!!

Leeteuk:Oh yeah well there is some news for you JIYONG LIKES YOU!!!

Dara:What?Jiyong Likes me?

Taeyang then opens the hotel door.

Dara:CL and Taeyang is this true?Does Jiyong like me?

Taeyang:Aisht Leeteuk You damn bastard!!

Dara:CL You tell me come on! I need to know this!!!

CL:Taeyang aish this bastard already told her the truth!

Dara:OMO He likes me!?!?!?

CL:He liked you since you guys were in primary school but he never had the guts to tell you!

Dara:Since Primary school wow!

Leeteuk:You know what! I never liked you Dara I just thought you were a toy for me so I am out of here.

Leeteuk leaves the hotel room.

Dara:Oh My god I was like all 'Hey Guys Leeteuk is a great boyfriend and he is so this and he is so that' and He does this to me!!

Taeyang:You should thank Sooyoung since she helped us!

Dara:(crys)thanks Sooyoung!

Sooyoung:Dara don't care over some douche bag!(Comforts Dara)Uhm..Guys..I am sorry but I gotta go!

The three waves goodbye to Sooyoung and The three also goes home while comforting Dara.Dara is still crying!They reach home and Bom opens the door to find Dara crying.

Bom:Omo Dara don't cry over him!!!That bastard deserves to die!!!!ALL Guys are like this!!!That is why I don't date!

T.O.P:YA Bom NOT ALL GUYS ARE LIKE HIM!

Bom:Oh Yeah I wish that was true but I see all guys somehow cheating on girls.

T.O.P:NO don't be harsh on us guys and besides--(Dara cuts him)

Dara:EVERYONE I need you to tell me a truth!

Everyone:Sure we will tell you any truth you want to know!

Dara:Does Jiyong like me?

CL:Guys she know so just tell her the truth!

Bom:Yes!He always liked you since primary school.

Dara:Why didn't he ever tell me this.

Bom: I don't know!

Dara:Aish I can't think like this now!He has got Yoona to date.Yoona is his girlfriend now.You know what I am so sick of guys.I don't even want to date another guy now!!!

Daesung:Noona I think he still likes you.He always thought of you before Yoona.We actually forced him to move on from you since you were so happy with Leeteuk.

Bom:So..Dara do you like him?

Dara:Aisht I don't know!He is so sweet and..No I can't think like this I have to respect Yoona since he is her boyfriend.

Dara goes to her room.

Dara:Why didn't Jiyong ever tell me that he liked me?Why Why WHY?????I have to talk to him as soon as he comes to Korea but then he is Yoona's boyfriend!

Dara keeps thinking about Jiyong!Then she sleeps while waiting for Jiyong to come to Korea!

Author:Omo Dara finally knows!!!!Now I hope you guys enjoy this chapter and let's see what happens when Jiyong comes back tomorrow from USA!!Until Next time Bye Bye!!Please Please Comment!!