Don't mess with me!

I just know that you are my ahne and I'm your namphyon

Dara smirked as she hung up the phone.She walked her way back to DaraGon's bedroom as she had a grin on her face while she knew that she had equal a matter with her husband.What was the matter you may ask?

*Minzy told me everything Jiyongie!* Dara titled her head as she looked at her husband peacefully sleeping,not even realising what was going to happen to him.

Dara cracked her neck and fingers before she got ready.

*1...2....3!* Dara suddenly looked worried as she got an alarm clock literally ringing loudly. ''JIYONGIE!!!!''

''What?! What?!'' Jiyong suddenly woke up,annoyed with the disturbance.

''Look at the time!'' Dara told Jiyong.

''It's only 8--OH MY GOD?!'' Jiyong suddenly threw the quilt away as he stood up. ''I'M GOING TO BE LATE FOR WORK!!!!!''

Dara sat down on the bed as she looked at her husband literally running around like a headless chicken while he tried to dress himself as quickly as possible.

''Baby!'' Dara called out but Jiyong ignored her. ''Baby.....Argh BABY!''

''WHAT?!'' Jiyong groaned in frustration as he tried to fix his tie properly but he couldn't.

''Don't rush!'' Dara laughed at Jiyong's extremely messy appearance.

''Can't you see that I'm late!? Couldn't you wake me up?! I have a huge presentation talk with my shareholders from USA!'' Jiyong nagged in anger as he tried to fix his tie. ''ARGH ING TIE!''

Dara sighed as she tried to fix Jiyong's tie for him but Jiyong brushed her hand away as he shook his head. ''Now is not the time Santokki!''

''But baby we---''' Dara was interrupted.

''Look Sandara I'm very late! I was supposed to be at work at 6AM!'' Jiyong glared at Dara. ''Anything you want to tell me,just speak to me later okay!''

Sandara just evily smirked as her plan was working.Jiyong looked extremely messy with his hair not even combed properly,his belt wasn't even buckled properly while his shirt wasn't even buttoned properly and you could easily tell that he buttoned his buttons in the wrong places as one side of his shirt was higher than the other.Sandara laughed extremely loudly as she tried to control her composure yet the petite woman fell down on the floor in laughter,annoying her husband.

''What is it?!'' Jiyong groaned as he had heard enough of her laughter.

He was already late and hearing his wife laughing like a mad dog was definitely not helping him to think positive or make him a bit happier with his situation.

Sandara walked over to her husband then fixed her tie for him. ''Baby can you not go today?''

''No Sandara! I have to go today or else I will lose my job!'' Jiyong exclaimed. ''If I have to remind you again then after the CEO,my job is the second most important in the company! I am a professional photographer,who is in charge of almost everything in my boss's photography company!''

Sandara yawned as she rolled her eyes. ''Yeah yeah you've told me that so many times! I get it already Jiyong or should I say your professional name G-D or G-Dragon! Whatever you want to call yourself!''

''Don't you yawn at my story Sandara! And it's G-Dragon aka GD!'' Jiyong corrected.

''Argh your name is Jiyong! You're my Jiyong!'' Dara pushed Jiyong against the wall as she kicked the door shut. ''Baby don't go!''

Dara kissed Jiyong's neck as she wrapped her arms around Jiyong while Jiyong tried his best not to react back. ''Sandara please don't! I have to go!''

Jiyong was pushed by his wife as she pushed him against the wall again. ''Jiyongie please! Can't you do this for me,your Santokki!?!''

''I'm sorry baby but not today!'' Jiyong groaned as he tried to push his wife away.

''I need you Jiyongie please!'' Dara untied Jiyong's tie as she kissed his face.

''I'm going to get fired if I don't---Sandara?!'' Jiyong tried to not to react back to his wife's seduction as Dara bit on Jiyong's neck. ''Stop please!!!''

''You really want me to stop baby?'' Dara started to kiss Jiyong's face from his forehead to his chest.

''Argh stop..stop please...stop...'' Jiyong tried his hard not to react back but then he sighed. ''Come here you!''

Jiyong grabbed Dara as he slammed his lips against Dara's.Dara kissed him back passionately and the two kissed each other as if they were hungry for each other,thirsty to taste one another while their hands were all over each other.

After kissing each other for a good time,the two let each other go as they tried to catch their breath.

''I am so fired because of you! I hope you are happy Santokki!'' Jiyong angrily glared at Dara however all he could hear from his wife was her sweet giggles,which made Jiyong frown. ''Are you really happy that I am fired?! How can you even be happy?!''

''Well not really honey!'' Dara chuckled.

''Well why are you laughing then!?'' Jiyong asked Dara,who stood at the door.

Dara suddenly closed the bedroom door shut and locked it from the outside.

''YA DARA?! What the heck?!'' Jiyong tried to open the door but it was locked.

''First of all you forgot that you have a day off so I played a trick on you!'' Dara informed from the outside.

''Oh thank god for that!'' Jiyong sighed in relief and smiled. ''Thank God I am not fired then! Wait why didn't you remind me Santokki?! That's so mean of you to watch me suffer as I panicked while you just laughed!''

''Because that's your punishment!'' Dara angrily yelled as she suddenly changed into angry Dara.

''Huh? What? What punishment?!'' Jiyong was confused as he scratched his head.

''You dare prank on me?! Sandara Kwon?! How dare you even think of that you jerk?!'' Dara angrily shouted.

''Sandara okay okay I don't know what you are talking about so before you go mad on me,at least tell me what this is about!'' Jiyong told.

''Oh really!? You don't know what I am talking about eh?'' Dara smirked as she crossed her arms. ''Okay then yesterday the boys ordered you to take revenge on me for giving them advice on how to handle their husbands...so why did you agree to that?!''

''Santokki baby it wasn't my idea! It was the guys' idea! They forced me honey!'' Jiyong explained.

''But NO ONE TOLD YOU TO AGREE TO IT YOU !'' Dara shouted at the top of her lungs.

''But Dara we...we...we had this wonderful love moment so can't we get back to that since I do have a day off!'' Jiyong giggled as he knocked on the door gently. ''Come on Santokki,let's get back to where we were!''

''I only did that as a way to make you more anxious! You're not getting any of my kisses anymore Jiyongie!'' Dara stuck her tongue as she started to walk off. ''You are stuck in there all day today so that was the last of your kisses you're getting from me! This is your punishment for messing with Sandara so don't you ever dare try me again Jiyong!''

''SANDARA! SANDARA!'' Jiyong yelled but he knew that Dara had already walked off. ''Argh she walked off but...but...but...she did that to me!? Oh my god she used my body?!''

Jiyong was surprised as his eyes went wide open. ''She...she...she..used and threw me away?! OH MY GOD?!''

 

The 2NE1 girls all sat down with their cup of coffee in their hand as they gossiped and talked about their life while Sohee was on the wheelchair as her husband pushed the wheelchair inside.They were all currently at DaeMin's house.

''Awwwwww!'' The 2NE1 all cheered with their hands on their heart as they witnessed the lovely scene between TaeHee.

''Shut up!'' Sohee demanded as she glared while her husband chuckled. ''Shut it Youngbae!''

''Sorry Sorry!'' Taeyang apologised as he continued to push Sohee's wheelchair inside and placed it next to Minzy.

''Here you go unnie!'' Minzy smiled.

''Thank you!'' Sohee thanked as she was handed a cup of coffee by Minzy.

''Oppa would you like one too?'' Minzy questioned.

''Well I--'' Taeyang was interrupted.

''He's leaving actually! He has to meet the boys so bye bye Youngbae!'' Sohee shoo-ed Taeyang away.

''Don't be mean to your husband Sohee!'' CL told.

''Unnie!'' Sohee stomped her hand on her thigh.

''It's alright CL.I'm leaving to meet the boys anyway.'' Taeyang smiled.

''At least have one cup of coffee oppa!'' CL told as she grabbed Taeyang and pulled him to sit next to him.

''You have to eat too Taeyang!'' Bom handed him a plate of cakes.

''No no it's okay noona!'' Taeyang shook his head.

''Eat Taeyang!'' Bom demanded.

''But noona!'' Taeyang whined. ''Argh fine but just one! I have to keep fit remember!''

''That's all you do!'' Bom shook her head. ''You have to think about your health too by eating properly besides I don't think Sohee wants her husband to be ill at an early age!''

''YA Unnie!'' Sohee yelled.

''Is that true Mandu?'' Taeyang smirked as he leaned closer to his wife.

''Shut it Youngbae and eat the damn cake already!'' Sohee hissed.

''I'm eating it for you babe!'' Taeyang pouted his lips to Sohee.

''Yuck!'' Sohee rolled her eyes.

''Secretly she likes it through!'' 2NE1 girls all giggled as they commented the same thing.

''YA Unnies and Minzy?!'' Sohee glared at her friends.

''I know she loves it!'' Taeyang laughed along with the girls.

''Shut up!'' Sohee rolled her eyes as she saw her husband and her friends having fun as they continued to .

''How long can she not walk?'' Dara questioned.

''It's going to take a few days noona but that's about it!'' Taeyang smiled. ''Hopefully she'll get better and her anger will calm down a bit right Mandu?''

''Yes!'' Sohee sarcastically smiled back.

''I love it when you are sarcastic with me!'' Taeyang flashed his smile.

''Take that smile off your face!'' Sohee hissed.

''So much romance from you all that I'm jealous!'' CL pouted.

''Me too! I wish I had this lovely romance like you too!'' Dara sighed.

''Tabi never does this to me nowadays!'' Bom groaned.

''Even Dae is lazy with romance!'' Minzy agreed.

''See Mandu! You should be happy that I still keep up the romance with you!'' Taeyang happily smiled.

''I don't really care about your darn romance! You're just going to be here for a few months like always!'' Sohee told,which suddenly made the atmosphere awkward.

''H-Huh?'' Taeyang looked at Sohee.

''You heard what I said Mr.Stay-then-go!'' Sohee angrily looked at Taeyang,which made him to look sad again as he placed the cup and plate down on the table.

''Sohee!'' 2NE1 all said as they knew that Taeyang was hurt with Sohee's words.

''What? Did I say something wrong?'' Sohee showed her attitude.

''Excuse me..I..er..gotta go now!'' Taeyang awkwardly cleared his throat and quickly existed the house,leaving the 5 ladies alone.

''Sohee what was all that about?!'' Dara angrily asked.

''What?'' Sohee raised her eyebrow.

''He was clearly sad about this!'' Bom angrily taunted.

''So? He knows that he was at fault!'' Sohee told.

''Argh you idiot! He is doing so much for you yet you are acting like a typical to him!'' CL angrily groaned.

''Consider it however you want unnie!'' Sohee shrugged her shoulders.

''Unnie you don't realise that Oppa genuienly loves you so much!'' Minzy heavily sighed.

''You're oblivious to the truth Minnie!'' Sohee shook her head.

''Let's just not talk about this now!'' Dara groaned as she and the other 2NE1 girls all knew that it was best not to talk about this as they will only argue since it was impossible to convince Sohee.

''Oh my god! Valentine's Day is coming!'' Minzy clapped her hands in exitement.

''Oh yes! It is in one week!'' Dara nodded her head.

''I can't wait! I wonder what Tabi will give me!'' Bom grinned. ''It better be good or else he knows what's coming to him!''

''Seungri knows his death is coming if he fails to impress me!'' CL evily laughed.

''Our husbands are all going to die if they give us a crap Valentine's Day surprise!'' The 2NE1 girls all evily laughed in madness while Sohee just gave them a weird look. ''You are included in this too Sohee or should we say Mandu!''

''Tsk count me out! I don't care about Valentine's Day! I have not been celebrating it for 6 years so I think it's nothing!'' Sohee told.

''This year is going to be different then!'' 2NE1 all grinned at Sohee.

''Argh shut it!'' Sohee rolled her eyes.

 

Taeyang entered to find all the boys,except Jiyong,inside RiRin's house.They all lazily sat on the sofa while watching TV.

''Seungri do you have any alcohol with you?'' Taeyang questioned.

''Alcohol?'' Seungri raised his eyebrow.

''I need some right now!'' Taeyang ruffled his hair in frustration.

''Why?'' TOP asked.

''Sohee!'' Taeyang briefly explained.

''Another issue with you two?'' Daesung questioned.

''It's the same !'' Taeyang groaned. ''Seungri do you have alcohol with you or not?''

''Well I got beer hyung!'' Seungri scratched his head. ''Is that okay hyung?''

''Yes anything will do!'' Taeyang sighed.

''Here Hyung!'' Seungri threw a beer at Taeyang.

''Thanks!'' Taeyang drank the beer as he needed to calm down.

''Women are hard!'' TOP nodded his head.

''Annoying as well hyung!'' Seungri added.

''They are very hard to understand as well hyung!'' Daesung pointed out.

''They just don't get things! I try to explain to her the same over and over again yet she just doesn't ing get it!'' Taeyang sighed in frustration as he continued to drink. ''It's like she knows that I am honestly here yet she still refuses to believe it! It's like she knows and wants me to leave her again!''

''Yet you don't even know how happy she is inside Taeyang!'' TOP told.

''We were all happy to see you hyung even through we were extremely pissed off but we all know that Sohee was the happiest!'' Seungri agreed.

''Obviously she wouldn't show it cause she was hurt by you hyung but that doesn't mean she wasn't happy!'' Daesung nodded his head. ''Just deal with her stubbornness because in reality you deserve it!''

''Even through you don't think so and you try to convince her that you love her,she is already convinced yet it just is that she is insecure about the past!'' TOP told.

''Everyone would be if they got hurt like that hyung!'' Seungri sighed.

''But don't give up on the poor girl! If you leave her twice then she will just completely be broken with the pain!'' Daesung said.

''You know what guys? You're right!'' Taeyang nodded as he threw the beer down on the bin. ''I'm going to do it! I'm going to change this!''

''That's the spirit!'' The boys clapped their hands as they encouraged Taeyang.


Any requests anyone has please do tell me as I will make sure to include them :D

I would also like to thank this amazing subscriber that subscribed to this story :)

 

Black_diamonds


Black_diamonds 
Unsubscribe