He's different!

I just know that you are my ahne and I'm your namphyon

A/N=Today is my birthday so I decided to give you all a treat by updating for you all :D


Seungri ran inside DaeMin's house and slammed the door shut.He breathed heavily as he kneeled down.

''You okay there Seungri?'' The boys all asked.

''Help me!'' Seungri begged.

''Help you?'' Daesung raised his eyebrow.

''How?'' Jiyong questioned.

''What's going on?'' TOP inquired.

''You guys gotta protect me please!'' Seungri begged.

''What's going on?'' Jiyong tried to calm Seungri down.

''CL! She..She's gone mad!'' Seungri bursted out,screaming.

''Woah woah woah calm down!'' TOP shook Seungri vigorously.

''Okay okay okay!'' Seungri took a deep breath. ''I just don't know what happened to Chae but she's so crazy now!''

''Whatcha mean?'' Daesung asked.

''She doesn't like getting romantic all the time so I used that against her and always did that to her for a laugh right?'' Seungri explained. ''But now she's doing the same to me and it's scaring me! She's really really trying to get close with me and it's in a very creepy way!''

The boys all roared in laughter while Seungri crossed his arms in anger.

''HEY!'' Seungri shouted. ''THIS isn't funny!!! You gotta help me man!"

''If she's getting all close to you then take the chance !'' Jiyong rolled his eyes.

''Give it to her good!'' TOP winked.

''It's like a dream come true since you're not begging for it!'' Daesung chuckled.

''She's so creepy through!'' Seungri groaned.

''I'm pretty sure you are just imagining!'' Jiyong told.

''No guys! She was all pretty fine before but ever since yesterday she has CHANGED!'' Seungri exclaimed. ''I don't know what she did yesterday or who she meet but ever since she came back yesterday,she changed!!!!!''

''S-Since yesterday?'' TOP looked at him with his eyes wide open.

''Yeah!'' Seungri nodded his head.

''That's funny!'' TOP said. ''Bommie changed yesterday as well!''

''How so?'' Daesung questioned.

''She would just groaned as I always ignored her for work but then yesterday we...er...I mean she changed and we...er...did something!'' TOP cleared his throat.

''You two had !'' Seungri laughed.

''No need to get into the details!'' TOP slammed his hand on Seungri's back.

''OW?!'' Seungri whined.

''I did not know that!'' Jiyong looked like he was scarred for life.

''Sorry dude!'' TOP just had his hands in the air.

''Okay okay how did two girls change that fast!'' Seungri groaned. ''They were something else before then they suddenly changed yesterday!''

''This is a weird coincidence!'' Daesung nodded his head.

The boys were interrupted when they saw Minzy laughing as she talked with someone on the phone.

''I gotta go unnie but bye!'' Minzy laughed as she closed the door then hung up her phone.

''Minzy!'' The boys all looked and pointed at her.

''Yes?'' Minzy looked at the boys.

''What's happening with Chae?'' Seungri asked as he stood in front of her.

''And Bommie!'' TOP stood next to Seungri.

''They have changed!'' Jiyong told.

''And it's definitely after meeting you and the others!'' Daesung said. ''I know you all met yesterday!''

''Did you like the change?'' Minzy laughed again.

''Of course not!'' Seungri exclaimed.

''It was okay I guess!'' TOP replied.

''Back to the subject guys!'' Jiyong reminded.

''It's cause of Dara unnie!'' Minzy chuckled.

''DARA?!'' The boys all were surprised.

''Santokki did that?!'' Jiyong was shocked.

''She gave them simple advice and then unnies followed it!'' Minzy replied. ''Simple advice was all that was needed to change you two oppas!''

''How dare Dara noona gave Chae that advice!'' Seungri sighed.

''OI!'' Jiyong glared at Seungri. ''She's my wife!''

''Sorry Sorry!'' Seungri apologised.

''She's not that stupid then!'' Daesung nodded his head. 

''I underestimated Dara then!'' TOP said. ''If she gave Bommie that kind of advice then Damn! Jiyong you are in for a hell of a push and pull ride!''

''I get that a lot already!'' Jiyong sighed.

''We have to get noona back for this!'' Seungri said.

''Jiyong can you do us a little favour?'' TOP smirked.

 

Taeyang entered his apartment to find no one was in the house.

''Hello?'' Taeyang called out as he closed the door. ''Younghee? Mandu? Anyone?''

''I'm here!'' Sohee replied as she got out of the bedroom.

''Uhm.......'' Taeyang blinked his eyes in embarrassment as he went red.

''Don't I look good?'' Sohee questioned.

''Well.....yeah but....'' Taeyang was shy.

''But what?'' Sohee raised her eyebrow.

''Why that dress?'' Taeyang saw that Sohee was wearing a short mini-dress.

''Don't you like it?'' Sohee smirked as she crossed her arms.

''I-I m-mean it's good but what if our son sees you like this?'' Taeyang cleared his throat.

''He's gone to CL unnie's for the night!'' Sohee told. 

''O-Oh!'' Taeyang just looked at the ground in awkwardness.

''What's the matter? Mr.Playboy not interested or wants something shorter?'' Sohee sneered.

''S-Shorter?'' Taeyang stuttered as he blushed even more.

''Why can't Mr.Womaniser look at me?'' Sohee questioned.

''Why don't you change into something else!'' Taeyang requested.

''Something shorter?'' Sohee simpered.

''No no!'' Taeyang immediately shook his head as he still looked at the ground. ''Something longer please!''

''L-Longer?'' Sohee was shocked with the answer.

''Yes please!'' Taeyang replied.

''Why doesn't Mr.Youngbae Dong just look at me?'' Sohee smirked as she walked towards Taeyang. ''Shy or just pretending?''

''Pr-pretending?!'' Taeyang was shocked. ''Mandu I'm not pretending! I really really think you should change into something longer because this outfit of yours is making me uncomfortable!''

''Tsk I know what you are thinking!'' Sohee crossed her arms. ''You know you want me!''

''M-Mandu!?'' Taeyang just blinked his eyes.

''After 6 years,you're here just for that then you'll disappear again!'' Sohee told.

''WHAT?!'' Taeyang angrily looked at Sohee.

''I'm not that foolish! I've been fooled once but not twice!'' Sohee pointed her finger at Taeyang. ''I will torture you until you give up!''

''Please Mandu! I am not planning anything like that I swear!'' Taeyang told. ''I honestly want to be with you and Younghee again!''

''BULL YOU'RE JUST HERE FOR---OW?!'' Sohee fell down as her heels broke. ''DAMN IT!''

''Mandu are you alright?'' Taeyang immediately kneeled down on the ground.

''Argh!'' Sohee was in pain.

''Where does it hurt?'' Taeyang questioned but Sohee didn't answer. ''Mandu where does it hurt?!''

''My l-leg!'' Sohee replied.

''You're so careless sometimes!'' Taeyang groaned as he picked Sohee in a bridal manner and carried him to the bedroom.

''It hurts!'' Sohee whined in pain.

''Who told you to wear those ridiculously high heels?!'' Taeyang threw Sohee's 9 inches high heels on the ground. ''Tommorrow I'm taking you to the hospital!''

''I can't go there,looking at this!'' Sohee complained.

''Here! Change now!'' Taeyang gave Sohee clothes.

''T-Thanks!'' Sohee said.

''If you need h-help then j-just s-say so!'' Taeyang looked away as he messaged his nape.

''Yeah sure!'' Sohee nodded her head in embarrassment.

''I'll be outside!'' Taeyang immediately ran outside and closed the door as he was embarrassment.

*What's with him?! He's changed so much!* Sohee looked at the door. *Maybe he has changed and he really wants to be here!? Or maybe this is just all an act to try to get in bed with me and use me again!?*

Sohee sighed as she shook her head.


Any requests anyone has please do tell me as I will make sure to include them :D

I would also like to thank these amazing subscribers that subscribed to this story :)