Moving in!

I just know that you are my ahne and I'm your namphyon

Taeyang walked around but then stopped when he saw a heartbrokening sight.His son was sitting down on the bench while he cried his heart out.He quickly ran to his son and kneeled down.

''Younghee what's wrong?'' Taeyang questioned. ''What is it?''

All Taeyang heard was Younghee crying even more,which made him even more anxious in knowing what was wrong.

''What is it? Please tell me!'' Taeyang pleaded as he held his son.

''U-Umma.'' Younghee cried,which made Taeyang extremely scared as this was now related to Sohee and he will not let this matter go until he found out what it was. 

''What about her? Is something wrong? Did something happen to her?'' Taeyang bombared Younghee with the questions but all he heard was sniffs. ''Younghee please speak! This is serious now.''

Younghee sniffed as he tried to calm himself down. ''We're going to be kicked out.''

''K-Kicked out? How? Why?'' Taeyang asked.

''The man I was talking about is coming today and he is very bad! He always shouts at my umma and is mean to her.'' Younghee said. ''What if he takes my mom away from me?''

''Who is that man?'' Taeyang angrily questioned.

''I don't know his name.'' Younghee replied as he sniffed. ''All I know is that he yells at my umma.''

''Is he going to come to your house today?'' Taeyang asked.

''I think he might already be there....I don't want my umma to be hurt...''' Younghee told. ''I wish..I wish I had a dad so he could protect us by him!''

Taeyang's heart broke as he heard those words from Younghee's mouth. ''D-D-Dad?''

''Umma said he died.I always see the other kids play with their dad and I wish I had the same.'' Younghee sadly looked down on the ground as he sniffed. ''I wish I was with my dad.''

Taeyang grabbed his son and tightly hugged him as he sighed.He wished he could tell him that he was his father but he promised both his wife and himself that he wouldn't dare utter a single word about it if she didn't agree on telling Younghee about it. ''Hey I'm here isn't it?''

''I guess so.'' Younghee replied. 

''Go inside!'' Taeyang told Younghee as the bell rang,which Younghee did as he was told. 

Taeyang ran out of the school building as he was anxious and worried to find out how Sohee was doing.He wouldn't let this ''man'' even lay a finger on her while he is alive! He ran as fast as he could so he could reach there as soon as possible.

 

CL sighed as she looked at the state of the house.Everything was untidy especially Changri's room and this meant more work for her.She angrily grumbled as she stacked the books back in the bookshelf.

''Hey you!'' His breath was felt on her skin.

CL rolled her eyes as she ignored him and continued to place more books onto the bookshelf.

''Hey!'' He spoke again and this time he was extremely close to her ear.

CL wasn't in the mood as she was frustrated that she would always be the one to clean up the house and no one would ever help her.

''HEY CHAERIN!'' Seungri yelled as loud as he could in CL's ear.

''ARGH?!'' CL pushed Seungri as she glared at him. ''What the heck are you doing?!''

''What? I spoke to you like two times yet you didn't speak back!'' Seungri complained.

''Well what do you expect?'' CL ruffled her hair then crossed her arms.

''What? What did I do?'' Seungri blinked his eyes as he questioned.

''Why don't you ask me what you haven't done!'' CL pointed her finger at him.

''Why are you angry at me?'' Seungri sighed. ''What have I done this time?''

''It's not only you! It's both you and your damn kids!'' CL frowned.

''My damn kids? They are your damn kids as well!'' Seungri told.

''Don't you dare curse my kids like that!'' CL threw a book at Seungri,which luckily missed. 

''Hey you missed!'' Seungri smiled but then he realised what he said. ''WOAH?!''

CL angrily threw a lot of books at his direction as she was not to be messed with when she is in a bad mood but implusive Seungri wouldn't know that now would he?

''I'm sorry! I'm sorry!'' Seungri hid as he apologised but CL wasn't having it.

''Shut up!'' CL stormed off.

 

Taeyang ran into his apartment and looked out to the opposite window.He looked and saw that there was a man that was yelling at Sohee while Sohee begged and pleaded to him.He could see her crying while the man threw paper at her.Taeyang quickly ran down his apartment and ran to Sohee's apartment.

*Hold on Mandu!* Taeyang thought as he tried to run even faster to protect her.

He ran up the stairs and then angrily slammed his fists onto the door as a way to knock.The door opened and Sohee was stunned as she saw Taeyang appear out of nowhere.

''Y-Youngbae?'' Sohee was shocked. ''W-W-What are you doing here?''

Taeyang grabbed Sohee and pulled her behind him as he glared at the man. ''What do you want from her?''

''Youngbae please---'' Sohee was interrupted.

''Mandu shut up!'' Taeyang glared at her then looked back at the man. ''I said what do you want from her!''

''My money that's all!'' The man replied.

''Why do you want money from her?'' Taeyang asked.

''What do you mean why? This is my apartment and she hasn't paid her rent for the last 8 freakin' months!'' The man yelled. ''Everytime I come here to ask for rent,she always cries and begs for me to give her some time! Well I given her 8 god-damn months yet she still can't pay her rent!''

''Why didn't you tell me?'' Taeyang angrily looked back at Sohee,who looked down on the floor. ''Mandu I'm asking you something!''

Sohee silently looked away as she didn't wanted to say anything right now.

''Here's my checkbook! Write the amount that she owes you!'' Taeyang gave him his checkbook. ''Once you get your money,we'll be out of this apartment and free to leave right?''

''Right!'' The man agreed.

''What are you doing?'' Sohee questioned.

''Don't you dare speak right now!'' Taeyang glared at her,which made her silent.

''Done!'' The man gave Taeyang his checkbook back.

''Great now which one is Sohee's stuff out of this apartment?'' Taeyang asked.

''All she owns in this house is those two suitcases!'' The man pointed to the red and green suitcase,which Taeyang grabbed. ''Let's go!''

''W-Where?'' Sohee questioned.

''To my place!'' Taeyang replied. 

''W-Why?'' Sohee asked.

''Just grab this suitcase!'' Taeyang ignored her question as he handed her a suitcase to hold,which Sohee did. ''Let's go!''

''But Y-Youngbae I---'' Sohee was interrupted.

Taeyang grabbed her hand and pulled her while he angrily walked.He was too angry to even speak right now.Sohee could tell that he was angry,way too angry to even utter a word that she decided that it was best for her to keep quiet.

 

Taeyang opened the door to his apartment and placed the suitcase inside then took the suitcase out of Sohee's hand then placed it next to the other suitcase.He closed the door that was behind Sohee and sighed.He was too angry to even say anything so he threw himself on the sofa as he tried to relax.

''Why?'' Sohee spoke as she looked at him from the distance. ''Why are you doing this?''

Taeyang was in no mood to even speak about this so he stayed silent as he turned the TV on.

''Youngbae now I am asking you something!'' Sohee snatched the remote off his hand and turned the TV off then faced him. ''Why are you doing this? Just let me and Younghee to be by ourselves! You don't need to do this!''

''I am not having this argument with you.'' Taeyang sighed as he stood up and started to walk off.

''Why not? I want to speak and have this argument so we are going to have this argument!'' Sohee yelled. ''Don't walk away from me!''

''What do you want?'' Taeyang angrily turned around. ''Didn't I tell you why I want you and Younghee to live with me? I'm basically doing what I should have been doing in the first place!''

''You left us didn't you? You can't just come and go whenever you'd like!'' Sohee shouted back.

''GOD DAMN IT SOHEE!'' Taeyang angrily shouted as he grabbed Sohee's shoulder and pulled her extremely close to his angry face,surprising Sohee. ''I told you that I am doing what I should have done in the first place.I know I was wrong and I'm here to fix my mistake! I want to be with both you and our son and I know what I did isn't easy to forgive and forget so I don't mind the fact that you will take your time to open up to me like you used to but just don't push me away from our son and you cause I will not be able to stand it.''

''Just....just....'' Sohee pushed Taeyang and sat down on the sofa. ''It's just not easy!''

''I know it isn't! I'm not blaming you since it is all my fault in the first place.It's my fault that you and Younghee are experiencing this so I don't blame you in anyway.'' Taeyang sighed as he kneeled down and held Sohee's hands.

All Sohee could do was look down at the ground while her tears poured out of her eyes.She couldn't say anything because all she wanted to do right now was just let her feelings of pain release as she cried even more.Taeyang placed his arm around her as he sat next to her and this time Sohee didn't push him away at all.She just placed her head on his shoulder as she cried even more while Taeyang kissed her forehead as he watch her cry yet it was best for things to be quiet right now.It was best that they both didn't say anything.

 

Taeyang walked next to Sohee as they both walked to Younghee's school to pick him up.He glanced over at her but then he looked away whenever she would look at him.The two didn't speak at all and just walked along.Sohee went inside and walked outside with Younghee by holding his hand.The two saw Taeyang smiling at them as he had three ice creams in his hands.

''Ice cream!'' Younghee happily said and Taeyang gave him one. ''Thank you!''

Taeyang handed Sohee the other one. ''No I don't really want a----''

''Just have it!'' Taeyang interrupted as he gave her the ice cream.

Sohee sighed as she took the ice cream and it.

''I love ice cream!'' Younghee chuckled as he messily ate one.

''Younghee!'' Taeyang chuckled as he wiped his mouth.

''Let's go home!'' Taeyang held Younghee's hand and walked.

 

''Why are we going this way?'' Younghee questioned.

''We're going to our new home!'' Taeyang told.

''New home?'' Younghee looked at Sohee.

''Yes you and your umma are going to live with me now.'' Taeyang smiled.

''Is that true umma?'' Younghee asked and Sohee nodded her head. ''Wow! We will be living together like a family! You can be my dad!!!!''

''Younghee!'' Sohee said.

''What? He is right isn't he?'' Taeyang asked.

''You can be my dad!'' Younghee jumped in joy. ''I finally have a dad! I have a dad!''

Younghee ran ahead in excitement,which left TaeHee alone together.

''So when are you going to tell the truth about me to him?'' Taeyang asked.

''When I feel like it!'' Sohee crossed her arms as she walked ahead.

''So fiesty!'' Taeyang shook his head as he smiled.


Any requests anyone has please do tell me as I will make sure to include them :D

I would also like to thank these amazing subscribers that subscribed to this story :)