I know where she is part 2

I just know that you are my ahne and I'm your namphyon

Previously

Taeyang:Hello?

??:Hello is this Mr.Youngbae?

Taeyang suddenly stood up from his bed and was alert.Only Sohee was the one that called him Youngbae and everyone else knew him as Taeyang only.

Taeyang:How do you know my name?!

??:Sir I'm calling to you regarding about Sohee!

Taeyang:SOHEE?!

??:I know where she is!

Taeyang:Where?! Please I'll give you anything you want please just tell me where she is!

??:Mr.Youngbae this is Dr.Kim speaking.

Taeyang:Doctor!? What happen?!

Mr.Kim:Miss.Sohee ahn is in our hospital at the moment.

Taeyang:WHAT?! How?

Mr.Kim:The only information I have received about her is that she was hit by a truck a---(Taeyang interrupts)

Taeyang:WHAT?! HOW IS SHE?!

Mr.Kim:Yes I do understand that you are shocked to hear with the news but she is currently in our hospital.

Taeyang:Oh my god...(Starts to cries) How is she right now?

Mr.Kim:Mr.Youngbae she is currently fine but she needs to stay at our hospital until she is fully recovered.

Taeyang:Where are you right now?

Mr.Kim:Mr.Youngbae this is Seoul City Hospital.

Taeyang:Seoul? Sohee's in Seoul?

Mr.Kim:Yes.

Taeyang:Thank you so much for informing me and I'm on my way to Seoul hospital.

Mr.Kim:Okay Mr.Youngbae.

Taeyang opened his room's door and heard the others returning from their search.

Jiyong: I don't know how to face Taeyang right now.

Seungri:We still haven't found Sohee yet.

Taeyang:HYUNG!!!!!

Taeyang ran and hugged Jiyong.

Jiyong:Are...you...okay?

Taeyang: I know where Sohee is!

All:WHAT?!

Taeyang:She's in Seoul and she is in the hospital.She's been hit by a truck.

All:WHAT?!

Bom:WHAT?!

Dara:WHAT?!

Taeyang turned around to see the pregnant duo,staring at him with shocked faces.

Taeyang:Noonas!

Bom:Sohee has been what?

Dara:Are you serious Taeyang?

Taeyang:Yes a doctor called me and informed me that she is in the hospital right now so we need to go there before she runs away.

CL:But how did that happen? Sohee hit by a truck?

Minzy:Oh my poor unnie.

Daesung:Shhhh I hope she's fine.

Taeyang:We need to leave now!

TOP:Yes it is best we leave now! I'll start packing for Bom and my suitcase.

Jiyong:Dara let's go pack our stuff.

Jiyong pulls Dara's wrist but Dara doesn't move.

Jiyong:Dara?

Dara:What?

Jiyong:Aren't we going to go pack?

Dara:We can't!

Jiyong:Why not?

Dara:Cause I'm not going with you all.

All:WHAT?!

Taeyang:Noona please.Just come along please!

Dara:*Sigh* As much as I wish to I just can't.

Jiyong:(Angry)And why not?

Dara:(Angry)Well let me see after you kick me out of China,I luckly had enough money to get back to Korea then I couldn't go back to Seoul not after what you did to me so I moved to my hometown Busan and luckly a nice owner gave me his house as a way for me to have a roof over my head.Then no money so I had to work even through I'm in this state...I still haven't payed all the rent for the house since the last 3 months yet the owner has been extremely kind to me saying he won't mind waiting and I also have difficuties making ends meet! Do you have how hard it is for me to earn money in this state!? NO you don't!

Everyone stared at Dara then angrily looked at Jiyong.They felt bad for poor Dara while Jiyong looked at the floor,trying to avoid Dara's gaze due to embrassment and regret.

Dara: I'm just going back to pack so I can stay at the owner's house again so it's okay.

Jiyong:Wait! I'll pay him!

Dara:What?

Jiyong:The money! For the last 3 months you have stayed in his house I'll pay for the rent.

Dara:No it's fine,I don't want any free favours.

Jiyong:*Sigh* I know you are still angry with me but come on if you don't want to come for me then at least come for Sohee.She needs all of us right now.

Taeyang:(Cries)Noona please.Just for Sohee's sake!She needs all of us!

Dara:But I can't!

Taeyang:(Cries)Please noona please.

Dara:*Sigh* Fine but I need to pay the owner the rent first.

Jiyong: I'll come with you to pay him.

Dara:Can't believe I'm going to pay the rent with the same jackass that kicks me out of the house.

Jiyong:(Sarcastic)You're welcome then.


At TOPBom's room

TOP is packing the stuff in the suitcases while Bom is sitting down on a chair.

Bom:Honey are you sure you don't want me to help?

TOP:Positive sweety and you need to rest for our baby!

Bom: I can't believe it's almost going to be born!!!

TOP: I hope it will be just like me!

Bom:YA not only you it also has to be like me!

TOP:True but I don't want baby to be angry tempered like you!

Bom:(Gasps)You did not just go there.

TOP:Hey it's true through!

Bom:Oh yeah I don't want the baby to be fat like you were!

TOP:YA!

Bom:(Mocks TOP) Hey it's true through!

TOP:Okay then if you want to pay it that way.I don't want the baby to be childish and ertive like it's mom.

Bom:HEY THAT'S BOTH OF US!

TOP:Okay okay maybe it is but I also don't want the baby to be a corn addict!

Bom:Oooooooo okay then I don't want the baby to be a toy robot addict!

TOP:Oh yeah? I don't want the baby to always shout like it's mom!

Bom:Well I don't want the baby to be so arrogant about it's money!

TOP:HEY!

Bom:Well I do want the baby to have it's father's looks!

TOP:Awwww and I want the baby to have it's mother's cute height.

Bom: I want the baby to have a y voice like it's father!

TOP:And I want the baby to have it's mother's awesome personality.

Bom: I love you!

TOP: I love you too!

TOPBom hugs each other and smiled.Suddenly....

Taeyang:Hyung are you-----What?! You guys are having your romance right now are you serious?! WE NEED TO GO!

Bom:Sorry Taeyang.

TOP:Alright Alright we're almost done anyway!

Taeyang:Please just hurry up.

Taeyang runs off.

TOP:Poor guy.

Bom: I feel so bad for him.


At DaeMin's room

Daesung and Minzy are done packing and just sit down on the bed.

Daesung:Minzy?

Minzy:Yeah?

Daesung: I was thinking....

Minzy:About what?

Daesung: I mean..would you say it's time?

Minzy:For what jagiya?

Daesung:To have a child?

Minzy's eyes go wide as she hears what Daesung said.

Daesung: I mean if you don't feel ready then we don't need to but I was just,you know,thinking since TOP hyung is going to have his child soon,Seungri already has Changri and now Jiyong hyung's child will also be born after 6 months so it's only me and Taeyang hyung left.

Minzy:Wow Dae I...I haven't really thought about it.

Daesung:(Laughs uneasily) It's okay if you don't want to have one right now! (Inner Thoughts=Why did you ask this question you ?!)

Minzy:You know.....maybe...it's time right?

Daesung:T-Time.

Minzy:Yeah maybe you're right.We should consider having a child right now.

Daesung:Great now I think I forced my opinion on you so you're saying that.We don't have to if you don't wish to!

Minzy:No No I was thinking of it as well but just didn't really know how I could say it.

Daesung:*Sigh* Maybe we should do it but then maybe we should wait.

Minzy: I'm only like 22 years old right now but that doesn't really change anything.

Daesung:But I feel like I'm going to ruin your early adult years by making you an early mom.

Taeyang comes inside the room.

Taeyang:Are you serious?! Another couple romancing over here!

Minzy:Oppa we weren't romancing.

Daesung:Hyung we were just talking.

Taeyang:We don't have time to talk so please please just hurry up and come downstairs in the taxi!

Minzy:Taxi?

Taeyang:Yes I got two taxi downstairs!

Daesung:Hyung we were doing packing anyway.

Taeyang:Okay go down now.

Taeyang runs off.

Daesung:Hyung seems really eager to meet Sohee.

Minzy:We do understand poor oppa's feelings right now.


At the front of the house

One taxi is occupied with TOPBOM while the other one is occupied with Ririn with Changri and Daemin.Taeyang is outside,waiting for Daragon.

Jiyong:Sorry we're late!

Dara: If it wasn't for over here,explaining everything to the owner.

Jiyong:He had to know who I am!

Dara:You didn't had to tell him about what happened in China!

Jiyong:Well too late I did.

Taeyang:Can you two just please stop talking and sit in the taxi where TOP hyung and Bom noona is sitting at!

Jiyong:But our stuff?

Taeyang:We have already packed everything now get inside that taxi.

Dara:Sorry Taeyang.

Daragon and TOPBom sits inside the first taxi and it drives off.The second taxi consists Ririn with Changri,Taeyang and Daemin and it drives off,following the first taxi.

(Taeyang:Inner Thoughts=Sohee honey I'm coming just wait for me!)


Author=AYO! Author-Nim here!

Thank you for everyone who has commented :D

Finally some news about Sohee and oh no she's in a hospital!! Don't  worry Taeyang is coming to you now and now I wonder what will happen between TaeHee as they first met.

Any requests anyone has please do tell me as I will make sure to include them :D

I would also like to thank the amazing subscribers that subscribed to this story :)