Surprise Birthday Party Part 2

I just know that you are my ahne and I'm your namphyon

At Ririn and TaeHee's house

Seungri is already sat down on the sofa,watching TV while waiting for his wife to come out of their room.Seungri is already dressed up in a white suit as well as his son,Changri,who is also dressed up in a white suit for the first time.

Seungri:Chae are you done yet?

CL:(From the room)Just a minute!

Seungri:(Groans)Hurry up!

Minzy and Daesung comes inside the house,all dressed up.

Seungri:Wow you two look great!

Minzy is dressed up in two piece white dress,which is sleeveless on the top and it shows her flat stomach while her skirt is a peplum skirt.Daesung is dressed in a grey suit with a black tie.

Minzy:Thank you oppa and you look great too!

Seungri is dressed up in a white suit with a black tie and Changri is also dressed like his father.

Daesung:Changri looks so cute!

Minzy:Omo I didn't notice the star of the night! He looks so cute!

TOP enters the house first,wearing a black suit with a blue tie then helps Bom to enter,who is wearing a long purple gown that is loose enough for her pregnant belly to fit.

Minzy:Unnie you look great but don't you think the dress might be a bit too tight?

TOP:YA What about me?!

Daesung:You look good too hyung!

Bom: I ordered this dress three sizes bigger and luckly it fits me and my belly just right!

TOP helps Bom to sit down on the sofa then sits next to his wife.Jiyong enters in the house,wearing a white suit with a red tie.

Seungri:Hey hyung we got the same outfit!

Jiyong:Oh god why?

Seungri:We got the same fashion sense eh!

Jiyong:This is so embarrassing!

Seungri:Well we got different ties.

Dara:I said I wanted you to wear the red tie because it matches my dress!

Dara enters in the house wearing a red dress that had long sleeves made of a mesh material while the bottom bit of the dress was flowly so it would avoid suffocating her pregnant belly.

Bom:You two really look like a couple!

Minzy:Red dress with matching red tie!

Dara:Obviously it was my fashion sense!

Jiyong:Mine too!

Seungri:CL everyone is here so come out!

CL:(From the room)IN A MINUTE!

Bom:How long has she been saying that?

Seungri:Almost 30 minutes now.

Dara:Where's Sohee?

Seungri:She'll meet us at the party!

Bom:Wouldn't she get dressed? I mean she should look the most beautiful for her husband!

Minzy:Oppa did you call Taeyang oppa to come here?

Seungri:He's coming here.

Taeyang enters the house and is surprised to see everyone dressed up.

Taeyang:Where are you all going?

Seungri:There you are hyung!

Daesung:Hyung get dressed!

Daesung pushes Taeyang in TaeHee's room.

Taeyang:What the hell?!

Taeyang lands on his bed then notices that there is note with a black suit with a black bowtie besides him.

Sorry I can't meet you just yet but I got the best suit for my handsome hubby!

Wear it neh?

From Mandu!

Taeyang chuckled at the cute note but then stopped when he remembered that he was mad at her.He wore the suit and got out.Everyone cheered when they saw Taeyang wearing the black suit with the black bowtie,Sohee had asked Taeyang to wear.

Bom:Wow you look very handsome Taeyang!

TOP:YA?! How can you say that when I am next to you right now?

Bom:Oh grow up Tabi!

Minzy:Sohee unnie will be impressed!

Dara:She'll have her jaw down on the ground when she sees you!

Seungri:CL Are you done now? Everyone is ready!

CL:Okay I'm coming now!

CL comes out,wearing a white chiffon button shirt with a red miniskirt.

Seungri:Woah you look hot!

CL:Obviously I have to look hot! I am CL you know!

Bom:Alright Miss.Arrogant!

Seungri:Let's go now!

Taeyang:Wait! Where are we all going?

Bom:You'll know when we get there so let's go!

Everyone goes out of the house and gets into the car,driving to the huge white building near Hans River.

Taeyang:What are we doing here?

CL puts a blindfold on Taeyang's eyes and ties it.

Taeyang:What the hell are you doing?

CL:Just trust me on this oppa!

Seungri:Yeah there is a surprise for you!

CL helps Taeyang to get out of the car and assists him to walk inside the white building.CL opens the door and Taeyang walks in,with the help of CL of course..inside the building and....

All:SURPRISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Everyone shouted as they came out of their hiding spot.Taeyang opens his blindfold to find everyone,he knew in the place.He smiled as he saw all of the people.

Taeyang:(Smiling)What's going on guys?

Bom:You forgot your own birthday you babo?

Taeyang:Oh yeah it's my birthday...I totally forgot that! Thank you guys!

CL:Don't thank us! Thank your wife!

Taeyang:Where is she?

Sohee:Youngbae?

Taeyang looked around but his wife was no where to be found.Only his wife's voice was heard.Everyone stopped doing what they were doing and looked around.Only her voice was heard through the speakers.

Sohee: I can't meet you right now but I really do hope you enjoy this surprise we,all planned for you.I hope you can forgive me for my silly mistake and Happy Birthday my good-looking hubby!

Taeyang chuckled at his wife's silliness.

Taeyang:Where is she?

Seungri:How would we know? We just came to this party at the same time you came!

Dara:Why don't we all relax since she will come here soon to meet you!

Minzy:Let's eat,drink and interact with others! Let's go!

Minzy went to the table that was serving food and grabbed a plate,helping herself to food.Daesung went to the chairs and sat down while listening to a group of musicians playing music,TOP walked over to get a glass of juice for Bom while Bom and CL sat down to gossip and chat with Changri on CL's lap.Dara went to talk to Jiyong about something and hugged him since she was missing him for a long time.Seungri just went over to Taeyang's friends and talked to them and Taeyang,the birthday boy was talking to everyone while receiving presents.

Seungri:Do you like the surprise hyung?

Taeyang:Like it? I love it! I just want to see where my adorable wife is!

Seungri:Patience hyung! You'll meet her soon!

Taeyang: I guess I was wrong to be mad at her.

Seungri: It's alright hyung! Sohee already forgave you ages ago,it was you,who was angry with her!

Taeyang:YA It was her fault!

Seungri:Alright Alright I don't know anything so don't tell me!

CL:Seungri!

Seungri:Yeah?

CL:Can you take care of Changri for a while? I want to get some champagne!

Seungri:You should drink a lot okay!

CL:Okay okay fine!

Seungri:How many glasses are you supposed to drink that we both agreed on?

CL:(Sighs)2 glasses just like we agreed on.

Seungri:Great now you can go!

Seungri carries Changri while CL goes over to drink.Bom holds TOP's hand while smiling at him.

Bom:Can you believe it? In just 2 days we're going to give birth to our baby!

TOP: I can't wait!

Bom:Sometimes I think we kinda rushed it but you're 26 years old while I'm 25 so I think we're at the perfect age for parenthood right?

TOP: I think we are! CL and Seungri are younger than us and they already have a child.

Bom:*Sigh* I'm scared of giving birth though.

TOP:Hey don't worry you got me right? I'll be there with you...I promise!

Bom:You better be there! Don't leave me when I need you the most.

TOP: I won't I won't!

Bom slaps TOP's arm.

TOP:Ow?! What was that for!

Bom: In case you run away then here is an early punishment for you!

TOP:What if I don't run away and be with you then can I hit you?

Bom:(Shows her puppy eyes)You dare hit a pregnant girl like me?

TOP:You and your emotional blackmail! I just can't win!

Bom:Great!

Minzy:Dara unnie there you are! I was looking for you!

Dara:Eh? Why?

Minzy: I want to hang around with someone!

Jiyong:Er...Minzy we're kinda busy here!

Minzy:Doing what? Making out like usual?

Dara:We do NOT make out usually!

Minzy:So what were you two doing?

Dara:Just hugging!

Jiyong:Well we would have done more if this place wasn't a party!

Minzy:Aish you two are just a PDA couple!

Jiyong:PDA?

Minzy:Public Display of Affection! Stop it already!

Jiyong:Why? No one will care and we're at a corner!

Dara:Well I was just hugging him that's all.

Minzy:People might think you two are really going to have more than a makeout session soon so let's go Dara unnie.

Minzy pulls Dara's wrist and takes her away.

Jiyong:Hey you can't just take her like that.

Minzy:Watch me then Jiyong Oppa!

Minzy smiled as she pulled Dara away from Jiyong,who was all alone now.

Jiyong:Now what can I do?

A person stands at the stage and interrupts everyone as he makes an announcement.

Luhan:Hello everyone my name is Xi Luhan and I have an announcement to make.I have been informed that this is Mr.Youngbae Dong's birthday party so let's first clap for the birthday boy.

Everyone clapped their hands while Taeyang just smiled.

Luhan:Before we end tonight,there is one last performance that will be shown to you all and this performance stars the birthday boy's wife so ladies and gentlemen please put your hands up for Sohee Dong as she performs a dance and singing performance to you all.

Everyone clapped their hands while Luhan got off the stage and the lights went off.It came back on and Sohee was on the stage.Sohee was wearing a leotard that showed her legs and arms off and the music started to come on.

(A/N=WATCH SUNMI'S 24 HOURS BEFORE READING FURTHER OR YOU WOULDN'T GET THIS PART)

Sohee:i-sip-ssa-si-ga-ni mo-ja-ra
neo-wa ham-kke i-sseu-myeon neo-wa nu-neul mat-chu-myeon
i-sip-ssa-si-ga-ni mo-ja-ra
nae-ga neo-reul man-ji-go ni-ga na-reul man-ji-myeon
i-sip-ssa-si-gan i-sip-ssa-si-gan
i-sip-ssa-si-gan i-sip-ssa-si-gan
24 hours are not enough
When I’m with you, when I lock eyes with you
24 hours are not enough
When I’m touching you and when you’re touching me
24 hours (uh uh) 24 hours (baby baby)
24 hours (uh uh) 24 hours (baby baby)

Sohee danced just like how Sunmi danced in the 24 hours music video.

Sohee:si-ga-ni neo-mu ppal-li ga neo-wa-ui ha-ru-ga il-bun ga-ta
na mi-chil-geot ga-ta a-swi-wo a-swi-wo
neo-e-ge gal-ttae-myeon dal-lyeo-ga tteo-na-ya hal-ttae-myeon ba-ri an ga
tteo-reo-ji-jil a-na a-swi-wo a-swi-wo
Time goes so fast
A day with you feels like 1 minute, I’m going crazy
(It’s a pity, it’s a pity)
When I go to you, I run
When I have to go, my feet won’t go, they won’t leave
(It’s a pity, it’s a pity)
 
Sohee:neol bo-go i-sseu-myeon mo-deun geol da i-jeo-beo-ryeo
ni-ga na-reul kka-deuk chae-wo 
neol an-go i-sseu-myeon mo-deun-ge wan-byeo-kae
i-dae-ro yeong-won-hi it-kko si-peo
When I’m looking at you, I forget everything
You fill me up all the way
When I’m holding you, everything is perfect
I want to stay like this forever

Junsu:Woah I didn't know your wife was that damn hot Taeyang!

Junho:Man she's so y!

Taeyang's hands turned into a fist as he tried to control his anger...this performance made him more angry that he was.

Jonghyun: I'd like to have someone like her!

Sohee looked at Taeyang while dancing and singing but he had this facial expression on his face that she couldn't tell if he was enjoying or hating the performance but then she glanced over and noticed his fists.Sohee gulped as she continued the performance.

Sohee:i-sip-ssa-si-ga-ni mo-ja-ra
neo-wa ham-kke i-sseu-myeon neo-wa nu-neul mat-chu-myeon
i-sip-ssa-si-ga-ni mo-ja-ra
nae-ga neo-reul man-ji-go ni-ga na-reul man-ji-myeon
i-sip-ssa-si-gan i-sip-ssa-si-gan
i-sip-ssa-si-gan i-sip-ssa-si-gan
24 hours are not enough
When I’m with you, when I lock eyes with you
24 hours are not enough
When I’m touching you and when you’re touching me
24 hours (uh uh) 24 hours (baby baby)
24 hours (uh uh) 24 hours (baby baby)
 
Sohee:son-gi-ri da-eu-myeon jeon-gi-ga on-mo-me peo-jeo-seoarrow-10x10.png nu-neul kka-ma
na eo-jjeo-myeon jo-a mi-cheo-ga mi-cheo-ga
ppa-jil su-rok mo-gi deo mal-la mat bol su-rok mo-mi deo neol cha-ja
na ppa-jeo deu-reo-ga mi-cheo-ga mi-cheo-ga
When our hands touch, electricity spreads all over my body
I close my eyes, what do I do?
(Going crazy, going crazy)
The more I drink, the thirstier I get
The more I taste, the more my body seeks
I’m falling into you
(Going crazy, going crazy)
 
Sohee:neol bo-go i-sseu-myeon mo-deun geol da i-jeo-beo-ryeo
ni-ga na-reul kka-deuk chae-wo 
neol an-go i-sseu-myeon mo-deun-ge wan-byeo-kae
i-dae-ro yeong-won-hi it-kko si-peo
When I’m looking at you, I forget everything
You fill me up all the way
When I’m holding you, everything is perfect
I want to stay like this forever

Taemin:Taeyang I am impressed with your wife right now!

Chansung:Same! Never knew you had a hot wife!

Wooyoung:Check out how she's dancing!

Seven: It's so y! I love it!

Taeyang tried to control his anger and just took a deep breath while looking at Sohee's performance then he was surprised when a guy danced with Sohee in the next bit and then he lifted her and touched her leg.Obviously it was the choreography but this was making Taeyang more and more angry.

Sohee:cheo-eum neu-kkyeo-bon gam-jeong-i-ra-seo
kkeu-teop-ssi ppa-jeo-deu-neun-ge mu-seo-wo
ha-ji-man geu-ge neo-ra-myeon
ni-ga na-reul jja-ba-ju-myeon
du-ryeop-jji a-na na gye-sok ga-go si-peo
i-sip-ssa-si-gan i-sip-ssa-si-gan
i-sip-ssa-si-gan i-sip-ssa-si-gan
I’ve never felt like this before
So falling endlessly is so scary
But if it’s you, if you will catch me
I’m not afraid, I want to keep going
24 hours, 24 hours, 24 hours, 24 hours

Taeyang just wished this performance would end as soon as possible or else his anger will break loose.

Sohee:i-sip-ssa-si-ga-ni mo-ja-ra
neo-wa ham-kke i-sseu-myeon neo-wa nu-neul mat-chu-myeon
i-sip-ssa-si-ga-ni mo-ja-ra
nae-ga neo-reul man-ji-go ni-ga na-reul man-ji-myeon
i-sip-ssa-si-gan i-sip-ssa-si-gan
i-sip-ssa-si-gan i-sip-ssa-si-gan
24 hours are not enough
When I’m with you, when I lock eyes with you
24 hours are not enough
When I’m touching you and when you’re touching me
24 hours (uh uh) 24 hours (baby baby)
24 hours (uh uh) 24 hours (baby baby)

Sohee and the guy held hands as they finished the performance and bowed to everyone.Everyone clapped their hands and a lot of the people especially the guys whistled as well.Sohee went backstage then changed into a black minidress that was a bodycon and clearly showing her curves and fit figure.She immediately walked up to Taeyang with a smile.She grabbed the mic from Luhan then looked at Taeyang,who was angrily looking at her.

Sohee:Youngbae I know I have made you mad with my stupid mistake I did in the hospital but I hope after this day,you and I can go back to being a happy married couple! Youngbae I really do love you so do you forgive me?

Sohee eye-smiled as she placed the mic near enough to Taeyang's mouth.

Taeyang:(Angry)What the hell do you think you are trying to do? Who do you think you are fooling around? Is this how you tend to make me forgive you?

Sohee's smile disappeared when she heard what he said.Since the mic was near his mouth,everyone stopped what they were doing and looked at the two.Sohee,who was embarrassed with everything,placed the mic down then looked at her husband.Everyone's eyes were now on the two and everyone kept dead silent.

Sohee:Eh? W-Why did you say that? I never tried to make you angry Youngbae.

Taeyang:You really think you didn't huh? Tsk if someone had to learn who to use cheap tricks to get what they want then they should really learn it from you Sohee.You think you will make me happy by performing a cheap performance that clearly intended to be y? You think I'm that dumb that I will just clap along while most or even all the others will cast their evil eye on you like that? Don't you even have a brain? Don't you even know that by doing this,you're doing more harm than good?

Sohee's eyes turned watery as she heard the harsh comment but Taeyang was too angry to care about her tears.

Sohee:B-But Youngbae..

Taeyang:Enough is Enough Sohee! I can't take it anymore.I can't just forgive every stupid mistake you do.You just can't stop making mistakes huh? It's really ridiculous how you think I'll be willing to forgive you over a cheap and ty performance like that! What's gotten into you? You're always the one telling me how you're not one of the s I used to hook up with but do you want to know one thing? After what you just done,there is no difference between the s I have hooked up with and you...you're all the same!

Sohee:I-I j-just...

Taeyang:Jeez you've become more stupider than I even thought. You're so stupid and you have became a huge hypocrite so why don't you wake up and make your mind up?

Sohee's tears fell from her face as her hand turned into a fist.

Sohee:STOP IT! Please...just stop now.

Sohee quickly ran away from the white building while crying whereas everyone just silently stood there,looking at Taeyang.The gang were shocked with what Taeyang had just done and the crowd of people were both confused and didn't know what to do...it was just best for everyone to stay silent after observing that dramatic scene.The atmosphere had turned tense and awkward.Jiyong quickly snatched the mic and nervously laughed.

Jiyong:Uhm....Thank you for coming and I hope you all had a great time now let's all get going and go home.

Jiyong assisted everyone to their cars and soon it was only the gang,who were with Taeyang,who was standing while looking at the ground with his hands that had turned into a red fist.


Author=Woahhhhh new drama between TaeHee now! Let's see what happens next! What will the gang do now with Taeyang and Where did Sohee go after she had just been embarrassed by her own husband and his harsh words...We'll see :D

Any requests anyone has please do tell me as I will make sure to include them :D

I would also like to thank these amazing 2 subscribers that subscribed to this story :)