The Whole time it was her??

I just know that you are my ahne and I'm your namphyon

Daesung:So what did you choose?

CL: I'm sorry but you guys are right.Friendship over Love!

JinSung: this!!

Taecyeon:What about you baby?

Dara:Well I...uhm....

Jiyong:(Angry)You still need ing time to think?? Why Don't you just choose people who helped you!!!

Taecyeon:Well Dara it's alright you can choose them but can we still go on a date then?

Dara: I choose friendship too! Taeceyeon we can still go on a date!

Jiyong:(Angry)You still accept this jerk's date?

Dara:You wanted me to choose you guys and I did BUT He still didn't mind that so I don't see why I can't go on a date with him?

Jiyong:(Angry)BECAUSE I SAID YOU CAN'T!!!

Dara:(Angry)WHO THE HELL MADE YOU BOSS OF ME???

Jiyong:(Angry) I DID!!

Taecyeon:(Angry)Dude stop being a little b*tch and stop bossing her around!

Dara:(Angry)Damn Jerk!!Taecyeon Let's go!(Walks away from Jiyong and the others)

Taecyeon:Ok!(Follows Dara)

Jiyong:(Angry)God DAMN IT!!(kicks the litter bin)

Taeyang:Bro Calm Down but she's right you bossed her around a little bit too much!

Jiyong:(Angry) It was for her safety what if that jerk turns out to be another Leeteuk!!

Taeyang:Want me to follow them?

Jiyong:No I'll do that!(Follows Dara and Taecyeon)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At Bom's room

Bom opens the door quickly and then closes the door.Nick and TOP bangs on the door!

Nick:Bommie Open the door!!

TOP:YA Bom I said I'm sorry!!

Bom:(Cries)Who am I??

Nick:Ya You Get the hell out of here!She's crying cause of you!!

TOP: I KNOW AND I'M SORRY!!

Nick:Well Sorry isn't good enough!

TOP:Well I know her way better then you so you can leave!

Nick:Well It doesn't seem like it cause you made her cry!

TOP:Oh Yeah You wanna fight!

Nick:Alright then!!

Bom hears the two punching and fighting! Bom opens the door!

Bom:STOP IT YOU TWO!!

Nick and TOP:Bom!

Bom:Just leave me alone!!Nick just go home date's over and TOP Apologize NOT ACCEPTED!! NOW LEAVE!!

Bom shuts the door.Nick Leaves while TOP doesn't.TOP decides to copy CL's voice so Bom can let him in.

TOP:(Fakes CL's voice)Bommie Unnie I need something can you help me Unnie??

Bom:Ok Wait I'm coming.(Quickly wipes off her tears and fake smiles)

Bom Opens the door to find TOP!TOP quickly comes in and shuts the door!

Bom:(Angry)What the hell is your problem!! Just Get Out of here!!! I want you to leave right now!!

TOP:No I want to stay here with you!!

Bom:(Angry)JUST GET OUT OF HERE NOW!! Before I scream!

TOP: I want to talk about you and your memory!

Bom:(Angry)Then answer me!! Who am I??

TOP:You are Bom and the only thing you lost in your memory is me!!For some reason you forgot me only me! You can remember everything but you just don't remember me!

Bom:But why you?

TOP: I don't know but look I can help you remember me!Can you and I go on a outing alone!

Bom:YA I don't want a date!

TOP:Well You have to say yes since You don't remember but a group of people were about to you but then I saved you and then you agreed to go on a date with me for a week!Besides this outing is not considered a date it's just to help you remember memories of you and me.

Bom:Look can't we go someother time like when we are in Seoul again! I just want to forget that this ever happened and enjoy my time here!

TOP:Ok As you say!

Bom:Thanks!

TOP:For what?

Bom:Telling me the truth!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dara:(Angry)That Damn bastard thinks he can boss me around like that!!Jerk!!!

Taecyeon:Baby forget him!Look it's you and me here so why don't we get into a little romantic mood here aye?

Dara:(giggles)Oh You!

They were about to kiss when.............

Robber:Stop right there!

Dara:What?

Robber:Give me all your guns and money!!

Dara:We don't have any!!

Robber:Hey you!(Points to Taecyeon)Look I'll give you a deal if you give me this girl(Points to Dara) I'll let your handsome face off!

Dara:WHAT?!??! Taecyeon Help me!!

Taecyeon:Bye!

Dara:WHAT????

Taecyeon:Well I mean I can't ruin my handsome face for a girl!Girls come and go man!So Bye!You can have her!

Robber:Alrighty then!

Dara:YOU ING JERK!! I GAVE YOU A CHANCE AND THIS IS WHAT YOU DO TO ME!!

Jiyong:(Angry)GET YOUR HANDS OFF HER!

Dara:Jiyong You came?

Jiyong:(Angry) I SAID GET YOUR HANDS OFF HER YOU DAMN !!

Robber:You wanna fight me??

Jiyong:Alright if that's what you want me to do!(Punches Robber)

Robber punches him back.Jiyong kicks his face and hits him.Robber hits him in the stomach and gets a glass bottle.He was about to hit Jiyong with the glass bottle when Dara comes out of nowhere and gets hit instead.

Jiyong:YA YOU YOU DIDN'T HAVE TO HIT HER!!(Punches Robber)

Robber runs away.

Jiyong:(Angry)Dara WHY DID YOU COME THERE!! I TOLD YOU TO STAY!!

Dara:It's the least I could do!!Since You saved me!Besides to just a stratch!!(Has a BIG stratch on her arm)

Jiyong:(Angry)Damn it!! Sometimes you just keep getting into trouble and it just annoys me!!Aish what the hell am I gonna do with you!!

Dara:Hehe Sorry.

Jiyong:Let's go!(Helps Dara to stand up and walks with her)

Dara:YA Jiyong I'm sorry for shouting at you and you were right that Taecyeon was a big jerk!

Jiyong:.............

Dara:Aren't you gonna forgive me?

Jiyong:No!

Dara:Come on forgive me please?

Jiyong:NO!

Dara:What can I do to show you that I'm sorry?

Jiyong:You think you can handle it?

Dara:YES now Tell me!!

Jiyong:Well  I want you to be my slave!

Dara:WHAT?!?!?!?

Jiyong:It's only for 4 days!

Dara:ONLY?!?!??! ARE YOU MAD?!?!?!?

Jiyong:Told you!You can't handle it!

Dara:Oh I mean! 4 Days pfft I can do that!!Easy peasy!(Fake Smile)(Inner Thoughts=How the hell are you gonna do this??)

Jiyong:(Evil Smile) Well I can tell you that it's gonna be fun!

Dara:For you!

Jiyong:Haha Yeah!

Dara:Let's get this over with TOMORROW!

Jiyong:Ok Slave!

Dara:YA Call me Dara!

Jiyong:Sure Dara Slave!

Dara: I demanded You to call me Dara and only Dara NOT SLAVE!!

Jiyong:(Rolls his eyes)Sure Dara Slave!

Dara:You piss me off a lot!!!

Jiyong:Yeah Yeah Slave!

Dara:Grrrr(Evil Glare)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Seungri:CL You should be happy that I helped you from that jerk!

CL: I'm sorry!

Seungri:Too Bad!! I don't think you are!

CL:YA I SAID I'M SORRY FOR LIKE THE MILLIONTH TIME!!

Seungri:Say it more then!!!

CL:NO CAUSE I'M SORRY!! Look I'm not saying sorry anymore so BYE!!

CL walks away and sees Daesung and Taeyang.CL decides to talk to them.

Daesung:Hi CL!

Taeyang:Where's Seungri?

CL:How should I know? He might be here somewhere that Jerk!

Taeyang:Yeah he is a big funny jerk!!

CL:Big??No No No He is the biggest Jerk that I have ever seen!!

Seungri is behind CL.Daesung and Taeyang stops laughing and tries to eye signals CL to stop talking since Seungri is behind her!

CL:Have you seen his eyes?His eyes are so small yet so evil always looking at woman's chest and bra sizes!ert !

Taeyang and Daesung:hehe No No!(Eyes CL to look behind)

CL:That Jerk doesn't even know that he is A BIG ertive loser!!Yeah he is a big ertive Loser!

Seungri walks closer to CL as he hears everything she said about him.Seungri is actually laughing inside.

Daesung and Taeyang:Hehe No No We gotta Go Bye!!(Walks away quickly)

CL:Wait Guys!Aish they went away!Let me go to..(Turns around and sees Seungri)Hehe Hi Seungri(Inner Thoughts=Oh he was behind me!! I'm so dead!!)

Seungri:You were saying?

CL:What was I saying?

Seungri:Me being a big ertive loser!

CL:(Lies)Hahha No I wasn't talking about you!Pffft you aren't like that!

Seungri then walks closer to CL while CL walks backwards.Seungri then walks closer to CL while CL walks backwards.They keep doing that and then CL feels the cold wall against her.CL sees an escape and was going to escape when Seungri puts his hand and blocks the escape.

Seungri:(Angry)Come on tell me what you were saying about me?

CL:Hehe Nothing and We are friends Hehe Come on now let me go!(Scared Face)

Seungri:Hahahahhaha!!

CL:What?

Seungri:The look on your face!! You were so scared!!!

CL:WAS NOT!!

Seungri:Was!!

CL:STUPID IDOIT!!(walks Away)

Seungri:Hahahahhahaha!!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Daesung logs in.He decides to talk to DancingDiva in the dating website.

SmileandShine:Hey!

DancingDiva:Hello!

SmileandShine:So how was your day?

DancingDiva:Well it was bad to be honest.

SmileandShine:Why is that?

DancingDiva:Me and My friends went on a group date and out of all the hottest one I got the ugliest one but nicest one.Then some of my guys friends came to the restaurant and ruined our date.Fights happen and People cried etc.

SmileandShine:That happened to me too!

Daesung thinks '' Huh That was similar!''

DancingDiva:Really??

SmileandShine:Yeah anyway it's been 3 weeks we have talked and I really wanna see your face.

DancingDiva:But I'm ugly you wouldn't like me!

SmileandShine:Come on! I love you already and I don't care about looks since your personality is so beautiful that looks doesn't matter.

DancingDiva: I love you too but do you really wanna see my face?

SmileandShine:Yeah I'll love you! I don't care about looks!

DancingDiva:Ok.

SmileandShine has received a message!Daesung opens the message and sees the picture!

Daesung:MINZY???? WHAT???? I'M IN LOVE WITH MINZY?????

DancingDiva:So how do I look?

Daesung:OMO THE WHOLE TIME I WAS TALKING TO MINZY!!

DancingDiva:Ya Am I ugly?

SmileandShine:Look I got to go!

Daesung logs off.

Daesung:God What am I gonna do?? Minzy? But I love her already! It's too late to stop loving her. I should have known DancingDiva was Minzy!! Aish God I'm so stupid!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Minzy:(Cries)He didn't like me! I knew it!! I'm too ugly!! I'm gonna die without a boyfriend or a husband! I'll be forever alone! I'm too ugly!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author:Ririn,TopBom and Daragon is fine! Daemin is just confused right now! Minzy YOU ARE NOT UGLY!! Please comment and thanks for reading :)

If you would like any more moments from any other couples please tell me I will be happy to add some moments for you :)