Job Interview

I just know that you are my ahne and I'm your namphyon

A/N=Sorry for not updating for 9 days since I had a major writer's block so here is an update for you guys and just going to get with the story so sorry but I'm going to skip the husbands pacifying their wifes bit!


Sohee was whining to her 4 friends whilst cringing to death.She hasn't been this embarrassed ever in her life whilst her 4 friends were all laughing to death,making her more annoyed than ever.

Sohee:YA?! IT'S NOT FUNNY!

Bom: It clearly is!

CL: I feel so sorry for you.

Sohee: It's not my fault! It isn't my fault! (Whines) Why did that happen to me? WHY?!

Dara:Relax Sohee! That could happen to anyone.

Sohee:Except it happened to me!

Minzy:Unnie you're just stressing for nothing.

Sohee:Yeah since it didn't happen to you!

Bom:But...(Laughs) Did you enjoy it?

Sohee:SHUT UP!

Taeyang,Jiyong,TOP and Daesung all entered the house.

Taeyang:What's going on in here ladies?

CL:Ask your wife since it's her problem.

Taeyang:What happened?

Sohee:Don't ask me! Don't ask me just don't.You don't want to know about this.

Minzy:You better much don't want to know about it.

Sohee: I have never been this embarrassed about anything than this.

Taeyang:What? What's going on? What happened?

Sohee:Well...I had this interview so I went there and met the boss.We had a good conversation and I think I did impress him with my skills then well....we..we stood up to greet each other goodbye when....

The 4 girls all laughed out loud.

Taeyang:What? What?

Sohee:(Groans) I didn't realise that my heel was broken so when I stood up,I fell on top of him.

Taeyang:YOU WHAT?!

Sohee: I know! I know! It's so embarrassing.

Seungri entered the house.

Seungri:Sohee some Mr.Lee said that he wanted to tell you that you need to come for a second interview.

Sohee:Eh?! What? He accepted me? He..He wanted me to come for a second interview?! Oh my god!

Taeyang:So are you going to go there?

Sohee:Obviously I am!

Taeyang: It seems like that boss of yours wants to have you in his bed.

Sohee:What?!

Taeyang: I'm just saying it's obvious with a interaction with a girl like that...he would obviously want more you know.

Sohee:He might be really impressed with me.

Taeyang:Guys does any boss call back a girl for a job interview without expecting anything in return after that incident?

JiTOPDae:Nope!

Seungri:What happened?

Taeyang:Thank you so that is exactly my point.Did you tell this boss of yours about me?

Sohee:(Sarcasm) I'm sorry I wasn't wearing my ''I love Youngbae'' t-shirt that moment.

Seungri:Your boss might score!

Taeyang:Excuse me?

Seungri:Sohee sorry but what if he's just expecting something from you? Maybe that's why he wants you back?

Taeyang:Thank you for telling my point again.

Sohee:Really? But..But Aish I wish that never happened!

CL:So...whatcha going to do?

Sohee: I need that job but I don't want him to have a -like impression of me.

 

The 4 ladies are all inside Daragon's house,sitting down on the sofa with some good old coffee and their everyday gossips.

Minzy:How did your husbands pacify you guys?

Bom:Why don't you tell us first since your husband was the first one to pacify.

Dara: It's so typical yet expected on how they always send Daesung to be the first one to pacify us.

CL:Yeah but they sure did come up with a good way to impress us...well mine did.

Minzy:Well Daesung basically gave me a cute teddy bear and flowers then he expressed his love to me and well...one thing and another we had a night together.

Bom:Just say you two had ...Jeez how hard is it to say that word?

Minzy: It isn't easy for me.

Bom:What ? ? Is that the word? ?

Minzy:SHUT UP!

CL:How about Dara unnie since Jiyong oppa was next to pacify you

Dara:Oh my surprise was just great.Jiyongie cooked me some really delicious foods and gave me lots of sweets and ice creams,which were all that I was craving for.

Bom:Tsk it is obviously easy to impress a pregnant woman.

Dara:How did your husband pacify you Bom?

Bom:He brought me the newest edition of Tiffany and Co's' jewellery!

CL:Don't tell me....it's the ruby earrings and necklace set? Please don't say that it's that.

Bom:Well it is!

CL:Damn it!

Minzy:What? What's so good about that?

Dara: It's so beautiful and precious but always sold out as soon as possible,which .

TaeHee both enter the house.

CL:Hey it's the newly wedded couple so how did the interview go?

Sohee:(Glares at Taeyang)Why don't you tell them?

Taeyang: It went good!

Sohee:Did it really? You weren't even supposed to come!

Bom:What happened? Tell us already!

Sohee:This idiot husband of mine came in the interview with me and basically threatened my boss that he will ruin him if he tries to even have any bad intention about me so I literally had to have the interview with my boss with Youngbae with us.

Taeyang: It went good through?

Sohee:How awkward would it be? Come on think about it.

Minzy:(Laughs)Oppa is protective of you,unnie!

Sohee:Too protective!

Seungri enters the house.

Seungri:Sohee again there is a call from some Mr.Lee saying that he would like you to come for the last interview.God I'm turning into some kind of messenger or something.

Sohee:Oh my god?! I can't believe he agreed to call me back even after that awkward interview.

Taeyang:Hey it's all good now then right?

Sohee:Yeah and you're not coming to join me for my last interview.

Taeyang:Why not?

Sohee:Please Youngbae.Let me do this properly please.

Bom:Yeah don't be so possesive and let the girl do her own thing once in a while.

Dara: I swear all men are like that.

 

DaeMin are both inside their house.Daesung hands Minzy a pregnancy test.

Daesung:Try it! Let's see if we're having a baby or not!

Minzy: I'm really scared!

Daesung:Don't be! (Holds Minzy's hand) Trust me and just do it.

Minzy goes in the bathroom then after some minutes,comes out.

Daesung:So..W-What? What's the result?

Minzy:What do you want to hear?

Daesung:*Sighs* It doesn't matter what I want to hear...j-just tell me please.

Minzy: I don't know b-but i-it's negative.

Daesung:What? It's Negative?

Minzy:Honey please don't be sad.Maybe this one is wrong.I-I can take another one!

Daesung:Sure.

Minzy goes back inside the bathroom then comes out after a few minutes.

Daesung:How many did you take?

Minzy:3

Daesung:S-So what does it say?

Minzy:Well...the first one said it was negative then...

Daesung:Then?

Minzy:The second one said the same thing as well so...

Daesung:So did the third one say it's positive?

Minzy:Uhm...

Daesung:Did it?!

Minzy:No I'm sorry.They are all negative!

Daesung sighed as he sat down on the sofa whilst Minzy places her hand on his shoulder.

Minzy:(Cries) I'm sorry.It's all my fault.

Daesung:N-No! It isn't!

Daesung hugs his heartbroken wife.

Daesung:Maybe we did it at the wrong time! Maybe it wasn't the right moment just yet so don't worry.

Minzy:But are you sure?

Daesung: I think it was just the wrong time.

Minzy: I think I should check when I am ovulating since chances to get pregnant are high when ovulating!

 

Sohee entered her boss' office for the last time.She nervously smiled at the boss,who was raising his eyebrow at her so she just took that smile off her face.

Sohee:Morning Mr.Lee.I-I w-would like to thank you for agreeing to see me again.

Mr.Lee: It's okay but I must remind you that I have my assistant,Mr.Choi over here to watch our meeting now.

Sohee:Oh..Oh it's okay and Morning Mr.Choi.

Mr.Choi:Morning!

Sohee:Firstly I would like to apologise to you for both falling down on you and also..uhm...for my husband in the last interview.He's a-a nice guy but just a little too caring about me so he just felt like you had some wrong intentions on me or something but..(Laughs uneasily) Let's leave the past behind and focus on our interview.

Mr.Lee:Fair Enough.So tell me exactly why I should hire you? I have two perfectly good reasons not to.

Sohee:W-Well I'm quite honest a-and brave you see.I made a huge fool out of myself so I came back to see you again so that's brave of me and I don't really lie so I'm honest.I have also done previous experience in the office so that's work experience done as well.I am not afraid to stand up for myself so that's brave again a-and I have respect for everyone so that's good behaviour.L-Look Mr.Lee I really really want this job and I reall think I would be really good at it! Please just give me a chance please.

Mr.Lee:You know what? I'll give you a chance!

Sohee:Oh my god really?!

Both Sohee and Mr.Lee stands up.

Sohee:W-Would it be okay if I can shake your hand?

Mr.Lee:Not really.

Sohee mistakenly swings her hand as fast as she could,due to her nervousness so she mistakenly slaps Mr.Lee's .Mr.Lee has his shocked face staring at Sohee,who is embarrassed.

Sohee:Oh my god?! I am so sorry! I am so sorry Mr.Lee!

Mr.Lee:Uhm....

Sohee:Oh God I'm sorry! Oh God I'm sorry! I did not mean to hit you like that.O-Okay so thank-thank you.I'm going to leave now thank you very much, thank you so—Hey! I'll see you Monday!

Sohee rushes out of Mr.Lee's office.Sohee mentally curses herself for that embarrassing moment and on how her relationship with her boss was going to be the most awkward thing ever.She looked up to see her husband,smiling at her whilst standing outside the building..waiting for her.

Sohee:Hey what are you doing here?

Taeyang:I-I just wanted to give you this!

Sohee gets a bouquet of red roses from Taeyang.

Sohee:Awww thank you Youngbae-ah!

Taeyang hugs Sohee and gives her a peck on her lips.

Taeyang:Hey!

Sohee:Hey!

Taeyang:How did it go?

Sohee:Well I'm just going to say that me and my boss are always going to be awkward with each other from now on but I got the job!!!!

Taeyang:That's great Mandu! I'm so proud of you!

Sohee:Me too! I can't believe I got it!

Taeyang:Listen..I'm..sorry for the second interview and how I was rude to your boss.It's just that I like you a lot and got a bit more jealous than needed.

Sohee:A bit?

Taeyang:Okay a lot!

Sohee: It's okay Youngbae! I know! I love you too!

 

 

Jiyong moved left and right then opened his eyes when he realised that his wife wasn't at bed with him.He scratched his head as he sat up and reached out for his phone to check the time.

Jiyong:Aish where is that woman? It's freakin 2 in the morning!

Jiyong got out of his bed and looked in the kitchen as he expected her to be there but she wasn't.He looked at the living room and she wasn't there as well.Jiyong started to get worried for his wife and looked around in the bedroom again but she wasn't found again.

Jiyong:DARA? SANDARA? YA SANDARA?

He heard a voice calling him in the bathroom and he ran in the bathroom,hoping that Dara was safe.He opened the door and saw his cute wife with chocolate all over her face whilst adorably looking at him.

Dara:Yeah?

Jiyong:YA Why are you here? It's 2 in the morning! You should be asleep!

Dara: I'm hungry! I couldn't help it.

Jiyong:*Sighs* Cravings again I guess but you're so cute!

Jiyong hugs his pregnant wife as tightly as he could.

Dara:J-Jiyong c-can't b-b-b-breath!

Jiyong immediatly breaks the hug.

Jiyong: I'm so sorry Santokki!

Jiyong looked at the floor and saw lots of boxes of chocolates and ice creams all over the floor but then a cringe came on his face when he saw a bottle of mayo and ketchup as well.

Jiyong:You had ketchup and mayo?

Dara:With chocolate! It tastes like heaven! You should try it!

Jiyong:Ew No! Firstly you need to clean your face and secondly stop sneaking in the middle of the night!

Dara:Hey I can do that! I'm pregnant and that's a good enough reason! Besides I'm not sneaking! It is my house so I have the right to do whatever I want at any time I want!

Jiyong:But that's..that is a very disgusting combination...Chocolate with ketchup and mayo.

Dara:But I can't stop eating it! It's so good plus our child really loves it!

Jiyong:But you're going to be really unhealthy if all you crave and eat for is chocolate and ice cream plus our baby isn't getting much nutrients so stop eating this all now Santokki! I forbid you!

Dara:YA WHAT?! Is this any way to talk to the mother of your child?! It's your freakin' baby's fault that I'm in this situation in the first place right now and also it's the baby's fault that all it wants is ice cream,chocolate and mayo with ketchup so don't blame me Kwon Jiyong! You stupid idiotic man!

Jiyong:(Smirks)Say it again...I dare you to!

Dara:Say what again? Idiotic man?

Jiyong:You idiot!

Dara:YA DON'T CALL ME AN IDIOT!

Jiyong:Don't shout!

Dara:SHUT UP! HOW DARE YOU BE MEAN TO ME WHEN I AM IN A STAGE FOR LOVE AND CARE!

Jiyong:Shhhhhh the others will hear your loud voice you idiot!

Dara sighed as she wrapped her arms around Jiyong and rested her head on his chest.

Dara: I'm just so tired with everything.Being a mother,dealing with new pregnancy stuff and unusually sleeping times..I'm just ing tired!

Jiyong:Honey did you just swear?

Dara:Well get ready to hear more of this ! Especially when I'm in labour that's when my swear words all come out and attack the out of you!

Jiyong:Honey don't swear! Our baby will hear it and then copy you when it comes out! I don't want our baby's first word to be a swear word.

Dara laughed as she weirdly looked at her husband.

Dara:Seriously Jiyongie you believe that? Relax! Our baby can't even hear us right now.We're only 4 months pregnant you .

Jiyong:Really? Okay but still don't swear! I don't want a cute adorable goddess like you swearing! You're too cute to swear!

Dara:Stop being creepy Jiyongie!

Jiyong:Make me!

Dara:Really? Make me?

Jiyong:Why you can't?

Dara: I'm too tired to argue so goodbye!


Author=Sohee's job interview,DaeMin's failed Pregnancy results and Dara's pregnancy cravings :)

Any requests anyone has please do tell me as I will make sure to include them :D

I would also like to thank this amazing 1 subscriber that subscribed to this story :)