Family Moments!

I just know that you are my ahne and I'm your namphyon

''S-Sohee'' Taeyang spoke her name out as he looked at her.

''W-W-Wh-Why?!'' Sohee tried her hardest to speak but it was getting harder for her to even blabber one word.

''Sohee?'' Taeyang called her name again.

Sohee wanted Taeyang to first recover well but she just couldn't control herself.She wanted to ask her husband everything that she was seeking the answer to.All her questions that kept echoing in her head,she just wanted to know why everything like this was happening.Things were getting better and better but now with her husband injured in hospital,she felt like life had just made her believe in new happiness but now threw her back into hell and made her remember all the pain and grief she had experienced in the last 6 years.

''Sohee.'' Taeyang sighed as he grabbed her hand and pulled her closer. ''Sohee? Sohee?''

''What?!'' Sohee angrily asked.

''Hey now.'' Taeyang chuckled as he wrapped his arms around her.

''Don't you dare!'' Sohee threw his arms away from her.

''Why is my mandu angry with me?'' Taeyang questioned.

''Don't you know how to take care of yourself?! What the hell has gotten into you?!'' Sohee angrily yelled. ''I can't believe how much a selfish,stupid,idiotic bastard you are!''

''Mandu what are you-AH?!'' Taeyang had his arms around his stomach.

''Youngbae!'' Sohee quickly had her hands on Taeyang's shoulder.

''Thanks.'' Taeyang smiled. ''I guess the pain is a little less tolerable than I thought.''

''How did this happen?!'' Sohee asked. ''Tell me now!''

''A little car accident you know.'' Taeyang chuckled. ''Nothing too serious.''

''Nothing too serious!? Are you kidding me right now Youngbae Dong?!'' Sohee really wanted to punch the man out of his senses. ''You could have died Youngbae?!''

''Would you have cared if I died?'' Taeyang raised his eyebrow as he got interested.

''This is NOT the right time Youngbae!'' Sohee raised her voice.

''Stop getting so serious Sohee.'' Taeyang wrapped his arms around her waist. ''I'm not dead.''

'' you,you stupid bastard!'' Sohee tried to push Taeyang away.

''Don't move too much,you know I'm still in pain.'' Taeyang flinched yet still had her arms around her waist.

''I just can't believe you at times.'' Sohee covered her face with her hands.

''I missed you so much!'' Taeyang pulled Sohee for a tight embrace.

Even though Sohee wouldn't admit that she,too,had felt the same,she didn't reject the warm embrace her husband had given her.Taeyang could tell her wife was close to crying as she took short breathes that came every 3 seconds.After a few seconds,Sohee gently pushed Taeyang aside and insisted that he lied down on the bed.She really wanted him to get better and be more careful about his health now that he was in a very vunerable situation.

''Youngbae!'' Sohee breathed heavily after taking a deep breath. ''Listen to me okay! Please please be more careful about your health now.This isn't the time to joke around and take everything lightly!''

''Oh relax!'' Taeyang let out a small chuckle. ''It's just a little blood and pain that's all.''

''It's not little Youngbae! This is serious and I'm not joking around with you!'' Sohee angrily spoke. ''You are going to rest for 2 weeks and that's it! I'll call the school and inform them to give you a 2 weeks holiday.''

''Wait!'' Taeyang quickly reacted by taking Sohee's cellphone out of her hand. ''Ouch!''

''You stupid!'' Sohee scolded when she saw that Taeyang was fliching out of pain. ''Please be more careful! Please Youngbae!''

''It's nothing,don't sweat about it.'' Taeyang replied. ''Anyway I already have a holiday from them!''

''You do?!'' Sohee was dumbfounded. ''How? There isn't any holidays where the kids have a break from school besides they have a month time more until their holidays so how did you get one?''

''I asked them for one today and they decided to give me 2 weeks!'' Taeyang lied. ''I planned 2 weeks for us you know? A little alone time wouldn't hurt us!''

''Now is not the time to joke and flirt around!'' Sohee crossed her arms. ''Honestly tell me did you take the 2 weeks holiday or not?''

''Mandu! For the last time,I did!'' Taeyang grabbed Sohee's hands,hoping she wouldn't make him continue this lie anymore further on. ''I promise you I'm not lying!''

''Okay fine! I believe you!'' Sohee let out a small sigh.

 

Bom entered the house after a long,hard and tiring day of work,all she wanted to see was her loving husband and their beloved son.Her feet were sore from working all day,going upstairs to the top floor then down the stairs to the bottom floor.The same routine going round and round for the all day,she felt thankful and relived that she had her car with her or else her feet and legs would have been in coma from all the darn pain.

''I'm home!'' Bom yelled to the top of her lungs before closing the door. 

Rather than hearing her husband and son yelling happily when knowing that she was here,she heard them laughing and yelling at something else instead.She followed the sound of the shouts and laughter to her husband and her bedroom and the sight she saw,inside the bedroom,had her smile as wide as she could.

''Cheating! Daddy Cheating!'' Seungbo yelled as he slammed the pillow to his father's face.

''I'll show you cheating!'' TOP laughed as he slammed the pillow on his son's back.

''Daddy!'' Seungbo roared into laughter and fought back with his pillow. ''You wanna fight?!''

''Oh yeah?'' TOP laughed and gently threw his son to bed then pulled his son's shirt up. ''Let's see how tough you are!''

''Ch-Cheat-Cheating!'' Seungbo couldn't stop laughing when his father ticked his stomach.

''Same old! Same old!'' Bom smiled as she entered the bedroom. ''I'm back boys!''

''Mommy!'' Seungbo happily exclaimed while her husband hapilly exclaimed her name. ''Bommie!''

''I am so tired!'' Bom threw her body onto the comfortable massage chair. ''Don't disturb me for a while!''

''Did you have a rough day?'' TOP questioned as he grabbed the pillow and started tidying up.

''Don't even get me started on the damn day!'' Bom grumbled. ''I was on my feet for the whole 9 hours! I only sat down for my lunch break!''

''Did mommy do a good job?'' Seungbo asked as he followed his father since they both knew Bom hated anything that was messy.

''Of course baby!'' Bom gave him a thumbs up. ''I'm too tired to even eat!''

''Why don't you lie down on the bed Bommie?'' TOP pulled his wife up then helped her lie down on the bed. ''Just relax!''

''Me and daddy had fun!'' Seungbo flashed his smile.

''That's nice baby!'' Bom smiled as she closed her eyes.

''Seungbo let's not disturb mommy anymore!'' TOP held his son's hand. ''Let's go!''

''Sleep tight mommy!'' Seungbo advised before closing the door.

 

CL angrily grumbled when she heard her loud husband,son and daughter all laughing and talking,more like screaming and shouting,loudly,which woke her up from a long and peaceful nap.She was so eager to just get out of bed,grab a weapon and smack all of them to shut them up but she quickly composed herself from reacting since she's been used to all of this for years,god knows how long tho,maybe it was a decade,maybe longer,maybe ever since she even met the special little panda,or rat in her special words.She heavily breathed out a long and frustrating sigh and threw the quilt over to the other side.As her feet reached the wooden floor she heard her family get even louder and louder,which started to irritate her even more.She looked around to see what she could threathened them with so they would shut up but unfortunately she couldn't find a thing.

''Guess it's the hands then!'' CL smirked as she had her hands straight and did a small karate action as a way of practicing on how to threaten them. 

After chuckling evily to herself for a short amount of seconds,she grabbed the golden cold door knob and twisted it while pulling the door to her side so she could open the door.She looked around the room to find her husband and kids and to see what was that they were doing,that caused so much noise.

''Boom Boom Pow!'' Seungri and the kids jumped and yelled as they started to go mad. ''BOOM BOOM POW!''

CL weirdly looked at the sight her eyes were showing her.

''Look at me!'' Changri went in front of his father and sister then showed off a couple of moves.

''Go Changri! Go Changri!'' Seungri and Seurin clapped their hands as they saw their son/brother dance.

''My turn!'' Seurin went ahead.

''My cutie pie's dancing!'' Seungri fangirled over the sight of his daughter dancing.

''Daddy's turn!'' Changri pushed Seungri.

''Watch and learn kids!'' Seungri grinned.

''Go Daddy Go Daddy!'' The kids clapped their hands.

CL couldn't stop laughing at the cute sight of her kids dancing but funny sight of her husband dancing was just so much for her to handle.She roared and roared in laughter and laughed so hard that she actually fell down on the floor.The children turned off the music when they saw their mother laughing loudly and went up to her.Of course Seungri was too into his dancing and at turning up wildly that he failed to realise the music was off and his wife had fallen down laughing at the floor.

*He's still dancing!* CL continued to laugh at the funny yet cute sight of her husband.

''Are you okay mommy?'' Seurin helped CL to stand up by grabbing her hand.

''Mommy?'' Changri helped CL by grabbing her other hand.

''DADDY!'' The kids all yelled when they saw their dad wasn't helping.

''Stop dancing!'' Seurin shook her daddy in order to stop him. ''Mommy's fallen!''

''Huh?'' Seungri stopped dancing when he heard his daughter and his wife's laughing. ''Chaerin?''

''Y-Y-Y-HAHAHAHA!'' CL couldn't stop laughing.

''Are you okay?'' Seungri asked but all he heard was CL laughing. ''Chaerin? Are you okay?''

''What's so funny?'' Seurin asked. ''Mommy?''

''I think mommy's gone crazy?'' Changri commented after he saw CL laughing non-stop.

''CL? CL?'' Seungri shook CL. ''CL? Chae? Chaerin?''

After getting no reply,Seungri started to get very impatient and tried different ways to calm his wife.

''Dirty socks? My underwear? My muddy shoes?'' Seungri said but nothing happened.

''Poop?'' Changri chuckled but CL continued to laughed.

''Don't tempt me to my final choice! Chaerin Lee I'm not joking you!'' Seungri warned but nothing happened. 

''EWWWWW!'' The kids covered their eyes when they saw their daddy kiss their mommy in the lips.

CL immediately pushed her husband after she realised what he had just done. ''You ert!''

''Chae! Chae! Chae!'' Seungri immediately stood up and tried to stop his wife. ''Let's not get violent in front of the kids now!''

''Mommy's getting angry!'' Seurin covered her eyes.

''Daddy's doomed!'' Changri laughed.

''YA!? You're supposed to be on my side!'' Seungri exclaimed.

''Get over here!'' CL ran after her husband.

Seungri quickly ran into the bathroom and tried to look himself inside the bathroom however his wife quickly stopped him from closing the door and quickly entered the room.

''Not so fast!'' CL closed the bathroom door. ''Now there's no kids!''

''I was only joking with you Chae!'' Seungri laughed.

''Now you're----'' CL immediately stopped talking when she realised what Seungri just did.

''It's been long hasn't it?'' Seungri cupped her face with his hands. ''With just you and me isn't it?''

CL slowly placed her hand beside her body and stared at Seungri,who was looking at her lovingly.She remembed the way he first looked at her with those loving eyes,the first time she told him she saw him happily smiling at her with those lovingly eyes,the first time he felt happy that she was appreciating the things he did for her,the first time she actually spoke with him without an argument,the first time he felt happy about the fact that he was really going to be a father and the first time he heard those 3 magical special words out of just for him and the fact that he could finally express those words for her.

''How long has it been Chae?'' Seungri questioned. ''How long has it been that we've looked at each other like this? The fact that we even had a private time with one another?''

CL stared at Seungri,wondering and trying to find the answers to the questions he had just questioned her.Honestly she doesn't even remember when she has even sat next to her husband,cuddling and wrapping her arm around his while just watching TV,just the plain and simple way to relax and spend some time with each other.

''You don't know right?'' Seungri asked and CL nodded her head. ''See this is what's missing between us Chae! We haven't had time to even spend with one another nowadays! When I'm free,you're off working while I am with the kids and when you're free,you're with the kids while I'm working! This has been going around for a long time.For crying out loud I don't even remember the time I got laid!''

''Seungri!'' CL gasped and slapped his arm,out of surprise as well as embarrassment. ''You don't need to say that!''

''Oh really?'' Seungri smirked. ''Okay Chae I don't remember the time I had with you! I think the last time we had ,it was about 2-3 months ago!''

''Well first of all,it isn't a long time so I don't see why you're complaining!'' CL rolled her eyes.

''It's a long long long long time for me okay!'' Seungri frowned.

''For someone who used to have everyday or was it twice a day?'' CL asked. ''No I think it was thrice a day right? Or was it more?''

''YA!?'' Seungri exclaimed. ''First of all I wasn't having that much okay! Secondly let's focus on us and thirdly when are we having ?''

''Seungri we're not having and that's final!'' CL replied.

''Can we have tomorrow?'' Seungri eagerly asked.

''No!'' CL shook her head.

''The day after tomorrow? Or maybe the next next day?'' Seungri questioned.

''No Seungri!'' CL refused.

''Oh come on!!!!!!!'' Seungri whined.

''Why do you always whine when we don't do what you want?'' CL sighed as she rolled her eyes. ''Sometimes I married a grown kid instead of a man like normal women!''

''But you're not a normal women!'' Seungri replied as he wrapped his arms around her waist.

''WHATTTTTTT?!'' CL shrieked at the top of her lungs. ''What are you trying to say Seungri Lee?!''

''I meant to say you're my Chae!'' Seungri flashed his smile.

''You're too cheesy!'' CL pretended to vomit.

''Okay anyway back to the topic!'' Seungri reminded. ''Why don't we do a deal then?''

''Whatcha mean?'' CL asked.

''First tell me is it the kids that is stopping you from the I'm going to get?'' Seungri asked.

''Seungri!'' CL had her eyes wide open,out of embarrassment.

''Come on answer me!'' Seungri asked.

''If I say yes,will you shut up?'' CL asked and Seungri nodded his head. ''Okay fine yes it is!''

''What if I get rid of them then will we do it?'' Seungri questioned.

''Excuse me?!'' CL raised her voice. ''What do you mean get rid of?!''

''No no no! I meant if they got to stay somewhere else for a few hours then I get them back,would that be okay with you?'' Seungri asked.

''Lee Seungri you're just going to take them to the unnies and oppas' houses aren't you?!'' CL crossed her arms. ''Forget it Seungri!''

''Oh come on! Just for a few hours!'' Seungri whined. ''Please please please!''

''Are you seriously this desperate for that you need to beg this much for it?'' CL weirdly looked at her husband.

''If I say yes,will you agree?'' Seungri uneasily tried to smile as a way to convince CL.

''Argh okay fine fine! Yes I will!'' CL grumbled.

''Say it properly like it's a deal!'' Seungri said.

''Okay fine! Lee Seungri I will have with you IF you successfully take the kids AND put them somewhere SAFE where someone can LOOK AFTER them SAFELY for a few hours!'' CL replied. ''Just remember that they MUST be in the house and MUST take care of my babies properly!''

''I'll just take them to hyung's house!'' Seungri replied.

''I knew it like always you predicatable rat!'' CL glared. ''Manipulative and evil like a typical old rat!''

''Why don't I get a taster before we leave?'' Seungri had his lips out for CL,hoping to get a kiss out of her.

''No!'' CL shook her head.

''Okay okay fine how about a kiss on the cheek!'' Seungri begged. ''Just one!''

''Fine you big baby!'' CL had her lips out and leaned closer to give Seungri a kiss.

CL leaned closer to Seungri's cheek to give a kiss on his cheek but then Seungri quickly turned his head and kissed his wife on the lips before running out of the toilet to save his life.

''LEEEEEEEE SEUNGRIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!'' CL screamed before running after him.


Author=Hello guys! I am so happy and grateful to all the people who have commented,upvoted and subscribed to this fanfic that I started 3 years ago!

Thank you all so much! College work and part time work is a huge pain as it takes most of my free time and leaves me so tired that I actually can't do anything productive during my free time since I am so tired -,-'' but of course will try my best to update as much as I can!

I do have 4 ONGOING fanfics that I have to update all of them(Argh Effort and time again)BUT will try to update all of my fanfics equally to satisfy all of my readers!

Any requests anyone has please do tell me as I will make sure to include them :D

I would also like to thank these amazing subscribers that subscribed to this story :) 

2014000261
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


I would also like to thank this amazing person who upvoted this story