Rapping Contest part 3

I just know that you are my ahne and I'm your namphyon

Host:Now There is only 4 contestants left which are TOP,Taecyeon,Bora and Minho! Remember contestants that there can only be 1 winner and you guys only have one paragraph to show your skills so choose a song that is very hard to rap!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bom:HE'S ABOUT TO RAP AGAIN!!!

Seungri:Noona Sit down already!!!(Makes her sit down)

Bom:YA TOP YOU BETTER NOT LOSE!!!

TOP hears her say that and smirks yet pretends that he didn't heard that.Bora then smiles at him and he smiles back.

Bom:Ya Who's does that b*tch think she is?!?!?!?

Dara:What happen?

Bom:That b*tch just flashed a smile at TOP!!!(Angry)

Jiyong:So Why are you so jealous?

Bom:Pfft I'm NOT!!!

Daesung:You sure Noona?

Bom:YES I'M SURE THAT I AM NOT JEALOUS ALRIGHT!!

Minzy:Doesn't look like it!!

Bom:(Rolls her eyes)MINHO WIN THIS!!! MINHO DAEBAK!!

TOP hears her and is shocked and angry.Minho on the other hand flashes a smile at Bom.TOP who sees everything plans to win this contest no matter what and is so angry that his blood is literally boiling!!!

Host:Ok Let's start with the final round! Minho you may start while the other contestants can stand over here behind you.

Minho:Before I start I want to dedicate this performance for that red-haired girl over there.(Points to Bom)

Bom:Awwww!!!

(TOP:Inner Thoughts:Damn Jerk!!! I'll promise to win this and make you lose once and for all!!)

Minho:Neoui nunbichi nal sarojabda.Nali jinalsurok nalkaroweojyeotda.Neoeui jibchake jichyeotda manhi be eotda mame piga nanda.Na sseureojil Jjeum doimyeon dagawaseo cheonsagati "saranghae" ran mal.Nu ga jinjja neoyeotneunji aldagado haetgallige mandeunda.

The crowd cheers for him and Bom is the loudest.

Bom:DAEBAK MINHO!!! SARANGHAE!!!!

(TOP:Inner Thoughts=WHAT?!?!?! SHE SAID SARANGHAE TO THIS BASTARD!!!)

Dara:Ya guys look at TOP!!

Everyone except Bom looks at TOP who is so so so angry that he looks like he will murder Minho right now!!

Daesung: I think Hyung's jealous!!

Minzy:Well They both are a wierd pair like aliens!!

Jiyong:Hahaha Aliens!! I think they should be called the Alien Couple!!

Seungri:Sounds Cute!!

Host:That was very impressive Minho!! Looks like your no.1 fan girl over there(Points to Bom) Loves you!! Next contestant is Bora!

Bora:Hello Everyone I am so happy to get this far in this contest! I want to dedicate this performance to TOP my new friend!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bom:Pfft Whatever Just Rap and go already!!

Seungri:She's such a hottie!!

Bom:Hottie My !!! I'm a better hottie than her!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bora:Modeunge dallajyeosseo neoneun byeonhaebeoryeosseo Ttak bwado al su isseo ni nunbiche munja.Heudeullineun heundeullineun neoeui nundongja.Honjaga naeulgeoran saenggagi deureo na.Gil kidaga majuchideorado.Hokshi nae saenggagi dashi nadeorado.

The crowd cheers for Her and TOP handshakes with Bora.Bom on the other hand is now feeling very angry and has an evil and angry aura all over her.Everyone gets scared since when Bom gets angry she is NOT Bom she is the BOMINATOR!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Host:That was very good performance!! Everyone Watch out for Bora!! Next contestant is Taecyeon!

Taecyeon:Geurae heyeojin gedeo joha eochapi eonjen gan neowa.Ireon iri isseosseul geogatae neon bun myeonghi iraesseul geogatae.Geureol ba eya charari jigeumin ge naji gipi sarang hage dwego naseo alji.Anheun geol da haengeuro saeng gakhae geuraeseo, I'm ok

The Crowd Cheers for him.

Host:Next Contestant is TOP! Show Everyone whatcha got!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Before TOP raps he looks at Bom who is currently folding her hands and is angry.

TOP: I want to dedicate this performance to my cute angry bird!

Seungri:Noona It's about you!!

Bom:Like I give a !!!(Inner Thoughts=Omo Me!!! RAP ME A SONG AGAIN!!! YAY IT'S ABOUT ME AND NOT THAT B*TCH!!! I'M SO HAPPY!! Shut up Bom!! Who cares about him! Pfft Like I'm so happy about it!)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TOP:akkyeoun han madi salkyeolul gakkai nal jeoldae shirmangshikiji anha girl I promise.urineun dalmunggul namdulkwa darul soul jiruhan sesangeul deungejigo let's rock and roll.geudain stylebuteo smilekkaji modeun geda good jeomjeom seoroege ppajyeodeuneun urideul biwojinein naui cup ni hyanggiro fill it up.

The Crowd cheers for him.TOP looks at Bom who is secretly happy and cheering for him.He then sees Seungri saying something about her and she then goes to her angry cute side.

(TOP:Inner Thoughts=Aigooo My Cute Angry Bird!!She's so cute when she's angry!)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That Moment!

Everyone cheers for TOP.

Bom is clapping very loudly and is happy.

Seungri:HEY EVERYONE LOOK NOONA IS HAPPY!!! MRS.ALIEN IS HAPPY!!! NO MORE BOMINATOR!!

Bom:Pfft Me happy?HELL NO!! I'm just clapping ok!!You better shut up before I'll be Bominator again!

Seungri:(Scared)No Please Sorry Noona! Just don't be bominator!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Host:Wow that was a very very good performance from all of you but the winner is..........................................................TOP!!!

Everyone cheers for him and Bom is the loudest!

BOM:OMO HE WON!!! HE WON!!! YAY!!! HEY HE WON GUYS HE WON!!! TOP WON!!!

Seungri:Ya Mrs.Alien Please Calm Down!!

The Host gives two tickets to TOP. Before they go...........

Bora:Now Remember what ever you do ignore Bom!Whenever she tries to talk to you,You just say keep quiet or I don't wanna hear it! This Will Make her confuse as in why you are doing it!!Also I know flirting is hard for you BUT You have to flirt with me infront of her!! Just do it!!

TOP:But I'll feel bad that I did this to Bom!

Bora:Ya But you gotta make her feel bad too you know!Also Don't GIVE ANY Attention to Bom.Make Her want your attention!So No Attention to Bom OK!

TOP:Ok!

TOP than goes back to his gang with the tickets.

Bom:TOP Well Done That--(TOP interrupts)

TOP:Keep Quiet!

Bom:But TOP that was really--(TOP Interrupts)

TOP: I said I don't wanna hear it!!Anyway Bora are you free tomorrow?

Bora:Sure Baby I am for you!

TOP:Good Since I was wondering we should go on a date.We should also get close with each other!

Bom:Hey TOP We---(TOP Interrupts)

TOP: Don't wanna hear it! Let's go Bora Baby!

TOP and Bora walks ahead of the others.Everyone including Bom is now confused as in why is TOP acting like that to Bom.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bora:That was a good job!

TOP:Yeah but I feel bad cause I did that to her!

Bora:But Didn't you see her face!!! She was confused and thinking why you were ignoring her and she was so wanting to talk to you!!

TOP:Really?

Bora:Yeah!!! We should continue with the act now! They are coming!

TOP and Bora Hugs!

Bora:Oh Baby That was such a fun joke!!! Haha You're so funny!!!

TOP:Thanks and keep smiling you look like the world's most prettiest girl when you smile!

Bora:Awww!!

Bom:TOP I'm----(TOP Interrupts)

TOP:Don't wanna know about it!!

Bom:Why--(TOP Interrupts)

TOP:Baby We should go!

The Two walks ahead of the others again.

Seungri:What's up with Hyung?

Jiyong:Why is he acting like that now?

Dara:He's only acting like that with Bom through.

Bom:Stupid Idoit!!! Grrr I just wanted to congratulate him!!Stupid BABO DOFUS!!!

The others walk to the hotel.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At the Hotel

Bora:See You can do it!! Bom's reacting to you like we wanted now don't stop ok!

TOP:Thanks Bora! You really helped me a lot!

Bora:Pfft It was no biggie! I'm so happy to help!

TOP:But I gotta return this favour to you!

Bora:Well I do have this boyfriend who is ignoring me!Can you pretend to be my boyfriend infront of him?

TOP: I would love to help you!

Bora:Thanks and look they are coming let's continue with the act!

The others come to the hotel.

TOP and Bora Hugs!

TOP:Baby Where do you live?

Bora: In This hotel and Which Room do you live in?

TOP:Room 431

Bora:OMO I live in Room 430!! We can be together!

TOP:Let's go to my room for a while!Shall we?

Bora: O--(Bom Interrupts)

Bom:YA TOP SHE IS NOT GOING TO YOUR ROOM ALRIGHT!!!

TOP:Excuse me but I don't think you are in anyway involed in this conversation so please mind your own business!

Bom:Who the hell is she to you huh?

TOP:She's my girl!

Bom:If She was your girl then who am I to you?

TOP:You're Bom who's nothing to me!

Bom:Nothing.That's what I wanted to hear!THANKS!! NO REALLY THANKS A LOT!(Watery eyes)(Runs to her room)

Daesung:Hyung You didn't have to say that!!

Dara: I thought you loved her!!!

Minzy:TOP That wasn't very nice!

TOP:Well Look Guys I have had enough of chasing and telling her that I love her but she didn't react to it at all.So She is now nothing for me ok! Besides Bora Let's go to my room baby!

Bora and TOP heads to TOP's room.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At Bom's Room which is Room 432

Bom:Stupid Bloody Bastard Dofus Dumbo Crazy Idoit Babo Conceited (Goes on and on about TOP)

Dara:Ya Bom That's enough with the insults for today!!

Bom:He shouldn't have--

Bom was about to say something when She hears TOP and Bora laughing and talking in the next room.

Bom:That B*tch is with him again!! Grr!!!

Dara:Ya We can go to my room if you want!

Bom:No I want to hear them!

Bom puts her ears to the wall and eavesdrops their conversation.Dara does the same.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At TOP's Room=Room 431

TOP and Bora had actually heard their conversation and knew that they were eavesdropping into their conversation.Bora then decides to tell TOP what to say by writing notes and passing it to him and then TOP can say the lines Loud enough for Bom to hear.

TOP:BORA THAT WAS FUN!!

Bora: I KNOW RIGHT!! SO TELL ME ABOUT YOUR FRIENDS!

TOP:WELL THEY ARE ALL SO NICE EXCEPT FOR ONE PERSON!

Bora:WHO IS THAT?

TOP: IT'S BOM THAT NASTY MEAN BOSSY PERSON! SHE THINKS SHE CAN GO ALL OVER ME AND CONTROL ME PFFT! (Whispers to Bora=Ya She'll kill me now)

Bora:OH REALLY? I DIDN'T KNOW THAT. (Whispers to TOP=Just go with it! I am sure that she will react!)

TOP:YA SHE THINKS SHE IS SO HOT AND Y PFFT I THINK BORA BABY YOU'RE THE HOT AND Y ONE ALRIGHT!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bom:WHY THAT ARROGANT--(Almost goes to kill him but then Dara stops him)

Dara:Bom They can't know that we can hear them!!

Bom:Damn Bastard!!!

Bom than decides to go to TOP's room.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TOP's Room

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK!

TOP whispers to Bora=Ya she's here!!

Bora Whispers=Just go with it and remember act cool and act like nothing happened!

TOP whispers to Bora:Ya She's turning into Bominator. I'm scared!!

Bora Whispers:Aish Be the man Bom wants!!

TOP then goes to open the door.

TOP:(Calm and cool)What do you want?

Bom:Well I...heard you...say mean things about me which were untrue!

TOP:And Your reason for coming here is?

Bom:Don't speak mean things about me!

TOP:Ok now bye!

Bom:WAIT!! And I need some things from you.

TOP:Like what?

Bom:Uhm...Uhm...Money!! Yeah Money! I need money from you!

TOP:Go borrow from others besides you don't need crap reasons to disturb my romance here!

Bom:Look I don't give a crap about your---(TOP Interrupts)

TOP:Don't wanna hear it! Why do you need money?

Bom: I was planning to make some homemade ice cream for you and it's banana flavoured your favourite remember!

TOP:HAHAHAHHAHA HAHAHAHHA

Bom:Ya What's so funny???

TOP:You and Homemade Banana Ice Cream?

Bom: I can do it!!

TOP:Making something like Ice cream isn't hard!Besides How are you gonna make it?

Bom: I can use the money to buy milk,cream,ice,bananas and sugar and Volla Ice cream made!

TOP:You got the recipe right but you are still missing a important thing in it?

Bom:What?

TOP:Your Love into the ice cream! That's what you are missing besides you are so heartless!Go to a beggar,beat them up and then take their money!There's where you can get free money!

Bom:You're so Mean TOP!!(Pushes TOP and goes to her room)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bora:That was good!

TOP: I shouldn't have said that!!

Bora:But look now she is trying to get your attention and she was willing to make ice cream for you! I think she has feelings for you but she just doesn't realise it!

TOP: God I thought she was gonna be all Bominator on me!! I am so ruined!!!

Bora:It was good but we got to improve now!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After 10 minutes

Everyone except Dara and Bom comes out of their room.They all smell A foul smell and hear lots of noises.

Jiyong:Ya Where is that smell and noise coming from?

Seungri: It's coming from Bom's room!

They all knock on the door.

Dara opens it!

Jiyong:Ya Slave what's that smell and noise?

Dara: It's not me it's BOM!!

Minzy:Ya Unnie What are you doing?

Bom:Oh I'm making a damn ice cream for a but he thinks I will not make a good one!! Dumb Babo!!! I'll make this ice cream way better then he will ever think it would be!!!

TOP:Stop!!

Bom:What? I'm working on it!!!

TOP:Give me the ice cream!

Bom:But It's NOT Finished!!

TOP: I said Give me the ice cream!!

Bom:Well Ok since it isn't finished don't blame me if it tastes bad!!

TOP eats the ice cream.

TOP:Yep As I said it's bad!

Bom:Ya It's not finished so it's bad I know that!!

TOP: It's not good since your food tells me that you didn't put much effort in it.Admit it Bom you just made this to prove a point to me.

Bom:Yeah I did but aren't you at least gonna thank me for my effort?

TOP: I don't thank people's LOW efforts like these!

Bora:Ya TOP wanna go back to the room?

Bom:SURE TAKE HIM AND LEAVE!!! ALL OF YOU LEAVE NOW!!

Everyone leaves except Dara.

Bom:(Cries)Damn Babo.Doesn't even like my efforts!! Curse him and her.

Dara:Bom Why do you care so much about him not liking your ice cream? Could it be that you...like him?

Bom:ANIYO!!! ANIYO!!! I WILL NEVER EVER LIKE HIM!!

Dara:Admit it Bom You know You Love him! Get him before you lost him forever.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author:Hello TOPBOM moment. :( What do you think does Bom like TOP? Please comment and tell me how you found this chapter! I'll update Ririn moments for Chaefamri in the next chapter :) Please Tell me if you would like some moments of any of the couples but the ongoing chapters will be focused on TOPBOM.