We are both experiencing Pain

I just know that you are my ahne and I'm your namphyon

Previously

At the sets

At Taecyeon's Room

Taecyeon is reading his lines.

Taecyeon:Love is beautiful.

*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK*

Taecyeon:Come In!

Sohee comes in.

Taecyeon:Sohee what are you doing here?

Sohee: I was just looking for you!

Taecyeon:Okay.

Sohee:You always seem to come here and practise your lines.

Taecyeon:(Smiles) Yeah since I really want to do well.

Sohee:Taecyeon Oppa...I...I Like You! I've liked you since the day we've started texting each other.This whole time the guy I said I liked was you!

Taecyeon,who is shocked,puts his script on the table and looks at Sohee.

Sohee:Oppa I've liked you for a while.

Taecyeon just looks at her with his shocked facial expression.

Sohee: You didn't know this at all but I have been watching you since the day we have been texting.At first I really didn't like you but after getting to know you I realised that you are more kind and warm-hearted.I guess you had no idea how happy I was seeing you everyday on the sets. (Laughs in a shy way) I played this moment in my head so many times but I didn't know this was what it would feel like.This is hard and embarrassing but I just had to tell you how I felt about you.

Taecyeon:...Oh....You know I.....

Sohee:Oppa you don't need to answer right now.You can take your time and think about it.

Taecyeon:No.I will answer you right now.....I'm sorry but I've never felt that way about you.

Sohee:R-Really? Then don't worry about it. (Fake Smiles) I just wanted to tell you so you don't have to feel bad about it.Thanks....you may not know this but you are the first person I have loved so thanks for being my first love!

Sohee takes her hand out for an handshake and Taecyeon,who does feel bad,shakes her hand.Sohee gets out of Taecyeon's room and goes to the stairway to be alone.She realised that how much it hurt to be rejected.Her tears fell on her face and kept on going like a waterfall.She felt stupid to even think that Taecyeon would say yes to her but she wish that he did.


At TOPBOM's House

*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK*

TOP opens the door to find Jiyong.

TOP:Hey it's Jiyong everyone!

Everyone goes to the door but doesn't find Dara around.

Minzy:Oppa where is Dara unnie?

Jiyong:Who knows?

CL:What?! What do you mean by who knows oppa?!

Bom:YA JIYONG WHERE IS SHE?!

Jiyong:Gone away from my life that's for sure.

Seungri:What? Hyung I'm really worried for Noona right now.

Jiyong:Well you guys don't need to get worried for her since she's gone out of our lives now.

Daesung:Hyung what the hell are you saying?!

Jiyong: I kicked her out of my house and my life.

All:WHAT?!

Jiyong tells everyone what happen in the 10 days Daragon spent in China.

Bom:JIYONG YOU BASTARD! DARA ISN'T CHEATING ON YOU!

Jiyong:How do you know Noona? You weren't even there!

CL:Cause she loves you too ing much to even cheat on you!

Minzy:How could you even throw her out of the house like that?!

Seungri:We don't even know where Noona is now?! Is she still in China or is she in Korea?

TOP:Jiyong there is one thing everyone can agree on is that Dara loves you too much to even think about someone else so how can she even love this Jaejoong guy?

Jiyong:Guys I can't even believe that you guys are going on her side for this!

Bom:(Faceplams herself) THIS ISN'T ABOUT WHOSE ING SIDE WE ARE ON! THIS IS ABOUT YOU NOT EVEN THINKING PROPERLY AND JUST ACCUSING DARA OF CHEATING YOU WHEN SHE DIDN'T EVEN DO THAT!

TOP:Honey don't shout you might get tired and the baby might be affected.

Bom:God I just need to sit down.

TOP helps Bom to sit down on the sofa.

CL:How could you do that to our innocent unnie!?

Jiyong:Innocent?! Are you actually kidding me right now?!

Daesung:Hyung you...you just did the wrong thing!

Jiyong:Daesung even you are supporting Dara on this?! Oh my god I actually don't believe this!

Seungri:Hyung where is she?! Noona might be anywhere or even on the streets!

Jiyong:Well where ever she is I don't care!

Bom:WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY JIYONG?! YOU DON'T CARE?!

CL:OPPA YOU'RE BEING A BIG BASTARD RIGHT NOW!

Minzy:OPPA WHAT HAS EVEN GOTTEN INTO YOU?

Jiyong:Look girls I don't want to argue right now okay so let's just get this out.

TOP:You've become a heartless bastard right now Jiyong.

Seungri:Hyung think about what state Noona is in right now?

Daesung:Where in the world is she right now?

Jiyong:Okay I think I'm gonna go to my house so bye! I just dropped in to say hi but seems like people don't even want to take my side.

Jiyong angrily goes out of the house.

CL:Where is unnie right now?

Seungri:Where ever is she I hope she is safe!


At the sets

Taeyang walks around the sets since he got bored.He looked left and right to see if Sohee was anywhere but he didn't see her.

Taeyang:Where is that girl?

Taeyang looks around and sees Sohee walking.He smiles and quickly walks behind her.He enters a place and sees Sohee.

Taeyang:Sohee!

Sohee turns around and sees shocked to see Taeyang.

Sohee:What are you doing here?! Are you following me?

Taeyang:Don't get surprised from what I'm about to say but since I figured it out that we both feel the same way I'll say it.

Sohee:.......

Taeyang:Sohee I Love You!

Sohee:What the heck?! Stop saying something stupid and leave.

Sohee pulls Taeyang's wrist but Taeyang stops.

Taeyang:(Smiles)You want to everyone to see me purpose to you right?

Sohee:Youngbae you're making a fool out of yourself. You think I'll be all happy cause you asked me out?

Taeyang:Eh? B-But Sohee don't you feel that way about me too?

Sohee:What way Youngbae?

Taeyang:Sohee I love you!

Sohee:Youngbae I'm sorry but I don't love you.

Taeyang:W-What? But what about the kiss and the hug between us?

Sohee:What kiss and what hug Youngbae? I'm sorry but there can't be anything more between us than friends.

Taeyang:B-But we are married?

Sohee:But that doesn't make any difference Youngbae.I'm sorry but that marriage didn't even mean anything to both of us!

Taeyang:But now it does! It makes a huge difference to me!

Sohee:To you it does but to me it's just a mistake...A huge mistake I regret.

Taeyang stands there.He was hurt with that he just heard.The marriage he was happy with was just a huge mistake Sohee regreted.Sohee leaves,leaving Taeyang alone.Taeyang angrily punches the wall.Both TaeHee were experiencing pain.


Author=AYO! Author-Nim here! Here is another update and I hope you all liked it! :D

Please do comment and tell me how you found this chapter.

Any requests you have about any of the couples please do tell me and I will fulfill your requests :)  

Until Next Time Bye Bye Now!!!!