New truth and promises!

I just know that you are my ahne and I'm your namphyon

Sohee ran through the corriders even faster than her legs could run.Her heartbeat was racing even faster and faster,making her entire forehead to be covered with sweat as her face started to become even more redder.Her thoughts were becoming wild and mad,crazy about one thing and the only thing on her mind that had been running around for many hours.She didn't even stop to catch her breath as she got closer and closer to where she was planning to go to.Closer and Closer then.....

*BAAM!*

Sohee immediately pushed the door opened with all her strength and then she froze as she stared at the next thing she could see.Her heart broke into two and she stopped breathing immediately.Her vision started to become blurry and something started to sting and ache so much on her chest.Her trembling lips was going out of control and her body was lifeless already.

''Are you okay?'' A man's voice started interrupted her focus.

''W-W-Who a-are y-y-you?'' Sohee knew it was hard for her to speak yet she tried her best.

''I'm YB's friend and you?'' The man answered. ''The name's Zico by the way!''

''W-What happened?!'' Sohee was just shocked.

What Sohee was staring at was her husband lying down on the bed with a huge bandage all wrapped around his injured head that had blood all over the bandage.He had cuts on his face and a various sizes of plasters on his face so that the cuts could be covered and healed quickly.His stomach had a huge bandage all wrapped up with blood all over the bandage like his forehead.Sohee started to slowly walk closer to her husband as her face become more pale with the scary sight of her husband.

''Are you sure that you are okay?'' Zico started to become very concerned with how Sohee was looking. ''HEY?!''

Zico immediately yelled at the top of his lungs for the doctors after Sohee had fallen down on the floor.The doctors immediately took her to another room.

''Sohee?! SOHEE?!'' Zico heard lots of voices yelling outside the room.

He saw around 7 people all yelling and trying to wake the fainted girl that was earlier on the floor then one of their attention went on him,which started him.

''Who are you?!'' The same question hit Zico.

''I'm YB's friend!'' Zico answered.

''Does he mean Taeyang?'' The tallest man asked the others in his group.

''Youngbae so YB right?'' The red headed woman nodded her head.

''Yes you are right but wait! Who are you all?'' Zico questioned back.

''We're his friends as well.'' The red headed woman answered. ''I'm Bom!''

''I'm her husband Seunghyun but just call me TOP.'' TOP shook his hand with Zico's.

''I'm Seungri and this is my wife Chaerin or CL for short.'' Seungri introduced himself and his wife.

''I'm Dara!'' The cheerful woman smiled.

''And I'm her husband Jiyong!'' Jiyong nodded his head.

''I'm Daesung!'' Zico looked at the last person in the group.

''What happened to Taeyang?'' TOP asked.

''Taeyang?'' Zico was confused as to who they were talking about.

''We call him Taeyang while you call him Youngbae or YB!'' Jiyong explained.

''What happen?'' Dara questioned.

''Well I---'' Zico immediately stopped talking when he remembered something.

=====FLASHBACK=====

Zico stood behind Taeyang,staring at his back and quietly waiting for what he had to say.All he could hear was Taeyang sighing and deeply breathing as he tried to find the words to know what to say.

''Well...'' Taeyang turned around and leaned against the wall.

''Well?'' Zico was confused.

''I accept!'' Taeyang nodded his head as he had no other options. ''But.....''

''But!?'' Zico slightly frowned. ''But what?''

''I have a request or more like a condition if you wanna call it that.'' Taeyang crossed his arms. ''I'm ready to do what you're saying BUT I don't want anyone finding out.''

''A secret identity?'' Zico titled his head. ''So you want to cover your face kind of thing?''

''Not that extreme but more like if things come to the worse and I land at the hospital then I don't want anyone to know the activities I am doing with you and I don't want anyone to know the cause of why I am in the hospital.'' Taeyang told. ''Especially not my wife and my friends! This should stay out of them at all cost!''

''What? That's not possible!'' Zico shook his head. ''What would I say to the doctors? What would I say to them when they all look at me with their sad faces,expecting for me to answer them?!''

''It's not that hard to do.'' Taeyang sighed. ''Just tell them a little white lie.''

''Your life isn't a little white lie!'' Zico tried to make Taeyang understand. ''I'm ready to have you BUT I don't want to risk your life like that.''

''I'm not doing this for myself,I'm doing it for my wife and my son.'' Taeyang crossed his arms and leaned against the wall again. ''They depend on me and look up to me so I can't betray or hurt them,I've already done it once but I'm not going to do it twice! Besides you need me don't you?''

''But is this right?'' Zico looked at Taeyang. ''How can I lie to them like this? Especially your wife and your son! I-I n-never been in that position to do that.''

''Hey there's a start for everything isn't it?'' Taeyang smiled.

''But what if you die or got injured so badly then what face do I show myself to them and how will I be able to tell a little white lie?!'' Zico gulped. ''I can't make myself lie to them like that.''

''Well you need me and I need you so we can both work with each other.'' Taeyang told. 

''Uhm.....'' Zico sighed again. ''Well we both need each other for sure and---''

''You're overthinking everything!'' Taeyang stopped Zico. ''I don't even think I would be in the hospital being all injured and all that so hey just have a little faith and let's try it! We might like or we might not.''

''Are you ready to put your life on the line?'' Zico stared at Taeyang.

''If that is what it takes for my wife and son to live a good life then okay! I'll do it just for them!'' Taeyang nodded his head. ''So we have a deal done! I'll work for you anytime you want me to come while you don't let this thing of ours spread out to my friends,my wife and my son!''

''Okay if that's what you want then fine!'' Zico shook his hand with Taeyang's.

=====END OF THE FLASHBACK=====

''What happened?!'' That same question hit Zico again.

''All I saw was that he was trying to cross the road and a car hit him.'' Zico uneasily lied.

''W-What?!'' All of them were surprised.

''You're trying to tell me that a car just hit Taeyang and the car then ran off?!'' Dara was surprised.

''Y-Yes.'' Zico hated being in this position right now.

Before anymore questions were asked,they all saw Sohee running back into the room then suddenly standing in front of Taeyang's body,frozen and shocked with what she was seeing.

''Sohee?!'' Everyone all stood near the lifeless woman.

''Are you his wife?'' Zico asked and the others all nodded their head.

Sohee looked down on her husband's pale face and slowly placed her hand on his face while tears slowly started to drop down from her face onto her husband's face.

''He's going to be okay!'' Bom placed her hand on Sohee's shoulder.

''Don't worry about it!'' Dara smiled.

''Sohee?'' CL called out but all Sohee could do was silently stare at her husband's face.

The poor girl didn't even bother wiping the tears off her face as the pain she was feeling was too strong for her to do anything.The others all just watched the girl deeply looking at her husband and understood that she wanted to be left alone.CL took a chair and placed it next to the bed while Dara and Bom both placed Sohee onto the chair then everyone got out of the room,leaving just the two inside the room.

''Hello?'' Daesung moved to the corner of the corrider. ''Minzy? Yeah we found Taeyang hyung!''

''How is he doing?'' Minzy asked as she was worried. ''He's okay right?''

''Not quite.'' Daesung sighed.

''Taeyang oppa is not okay? What do you mean?!'' Minzy was shocked as she covered with her hand.

The kids all stood near the door,listening to what Minzy was saying and looked at one another,scared and terrified with what they had just heard.The girls all gulped their saliva while the boys started to have little sweats on their forehead.

''Taeyang oppa is in the hospital?! No it can't be!'' The kids all saw Minzy very sad and worried. ''He's going to be okay right?!''

The same question was going on the kids' heads.They just wanted Taeyang to be okay however the girls really wanted to spit the promise they made to Taeyang since this little promise was going way out of hand then they had imagined.

''We should tell someone please.'' Sanji quietly whined.

''Don't you know our parents taught us?!'' Seungbo frowned. ''We should never ever break a promise no matter what.''

''But it's about Taeyang uncle's life.'' Minsung tried to reason.

''We don't want him to die.'' Minyoung frowned.

''Hey don't talk rubbish!'' Changri scowled.

''I just want him to be okay.'' Seurin sadly looked down on the floor.

''He will be so don't stress about it!'' Younghee spoke. ''Don't you guys remember the promise we made?!''

=====FLASHBACK=====

Taeyang all kneeled down as he faced the kids all staring at him with their innocent and cute faces.Taeyang ruffled all of their little heads and smiled at each and one of them.

''Kids I have something to say to you all.'' Taeyang spoke out.

''What?'' The kids all looked at Taeyang.

''I'm not going to be your teacher anymore.'' Taeyang confessed.

''Huh?! Why?!'' The kids all asked. 

''Is it cause we are bad?'' Changri asked.

''We can change please.'' Seungbo begged.

''No no it's not cause of you two!'' Taeyang chuckled.

''Do you not like us anymore?'' Minsung questioned.

''Have we done something bad to you?'' Minyoung fired another question.

''Of course not kids.'' Taeyang shook his head. ''I love each and one of you all.''

''Then why are you leaving us?'' Seurin sadly looked down.

''I don't want you to go!'' Sanji added her opinion.

''The time has come for me to go now.'' Taeyang told. ''They don't need a dance teacher anymore so there isn't anything left for me to do.''

''We can change that! We'll ask the teachers for you to stay!!!'' Younghee tried to persuade.

''Forget it! They won't say yes.'' Taeyang shook his head. ''I want you all to make me a promise!''

''Promise?'' The kids all echoed the word.

''Promise me that you won't tell anyone that I won't be your dance teacher anymore.'' Taeyang looked at the kids. ''Promise me that you won't tell your daddies and mommies especially you,Younghee! Don't tell anyone about this! Just pretend that I am still your dance teacher in the school okay everyone?''

''That's like lying!'' Seurin and Sanji gasped. ''We can't do that!''

''Mommy and daddy said that we shouldn't ever lie!'' Minsung and Minyoung agreed.

''It's not lying if you lie to save someone so you guys are lying to save me get it?'' Taeyang explained. ''But promise me that you won't tell anyone about me leaving the school!? Promise me?''

''I..p-promise!'' Younghee uneasily nodded his head.

''Promise!'' Changri and Seungbo both agreed.

''Come on girls!'' Taeyang looked at the girls. ''You're lying to save me remember?''

''What if our mommies and daddies found out?'' Sanji bit her lip.

''They won't if no one tells them about it so come on! Promise me you won't tell!'' Taeyang had his hand out.

''Promise!'' The girls all placed their hand on Taeyang's hand.

=====END OF FLASHBACK=====

''Like we said we won't say it then we won't!'' Younghee was determined.

''Eh?! Huh?! Taeyang oppa is awake?!'' Minzy suddenly smiled. ''Are you sure Dae?!''

''See!'' Changri jumped up and down happily.

''I wanna see Taeyang uncle!'' Seurin wished.

''Let's ask Minzy aunty!'' Sanji suggested and all the kids ran towards her.

''K-Kids?!'' Minzy immediately stuttered when she saw that they were behind her. ''Dae I'll call you back.''

''We want to see Taeyang uncle!'' Seungbo requested.

''Please please please mommy!'' Minsung and Minyoung begged. ''Just once!''

''No it's too unsafe!'' Minzy refused.

''Please please please please please please! We'll be good please please please!'' The kids all whined and begged.

''No means no!'' Minzy shook her head.

''Please please please please!!!!!'' The kids all stood around Minzy and jumped and down around her. ''Just once! Please please please! We'll be good! We will! We will!''

''I don't know kids.'' Minzy started to debate whether or not she should take them.

''We'll be good won't we Younghee and Seungbo?'' Changri pulled them.

''We promise! We promise!'' Younghee and Seungbo nodded their heads.

''I won't have enough room for you all in the car.'' Minzy sighed.

''We will all adjust there.'' Seurin said. ''We just want to see uncle Taeyang!''

''Fine!'' Minzy gave up. ''As long as you all promise to be good and quiet.''

''We promise!'' The kids nodded their heads.

 

The others all looked at Sohee through the window and saw that she was still staring at Taeyang's face,frozen and still with her movements.Sohee slowly took her hand out and placed it on top of Taeyang's hand.She sniffed and started to cry as she continued to look at the awful and horrible state of Taeyang's face and body.How he was so healthy and perfect at the day then the complete opposite at the night,what happened to him that changed him so much?!

''I...W-Why?!'' Sohee questioned as to why everything was happening like this.

Sohee lied her head down on the bed between her arms and slowly closed her eyes but before she could rest her eyes,she heard her husband and whining,which made her suddenly sit up and was eager to see her husband open her eyes.Her husband lightly moved her head around and started to feel conscious then slowly opened her eyes to find that he was in the hospital and his wife was staring at him with her big eyes that were watery.

''DOCTOR! DOCTOR!'' Sohee yelled at the top of her lungs,expecting to see the doctor running inside.

Her friends and the doctor came running inside the room,happy and excited that Taeyang was awake and recovering well.


Author=Here is another update for you all :)

Any requests anyone has please do tell me as I will make sure to include them :D

I would also like to thank these amazing subscribers that subscribed to this story :) 

Samyboo21

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


I would also like to thank these amazing people who upvoted this story