Merry Christmas

I just know that you are my ahne and I'm your namphyon

At TOPBOM's house

Bom got out of the bedroom and saw her husband sitting down on the sofa with their child.

Bom:Merry Christmas.

TOP:Merry Christmas honey!

Bom:How has our little prince been doing?

TOP:Oh he's been doing great isn't it little champ?

*RING RING RING RING*

Bom walked up to the door and was surprised to see who it was.

Bom:Oh..Jiyeon? What a surprise!

TOP:Oh hello Jiyeon!

Jiyeon:Who's he?

Bom:Jiyeon he's my husband TOP remember?

Jiyeon:Not really but I must say he's so much more handsome than that smart dirty bully that liked her when we were in school!

TOP:Jiyeon that was me!

Jiyeon:No no not you.He was so fat and ugly that was Jiyong's best friend.

TOP:Uhm...yeah that was still me!

Jiyeon:No it was not you.He was so fat that he had so much more than a double chin and he--(Interruption)

TOP:(Angry)Yeah that is still me! Let me just make things easier for us.That fat,ugly,smart yet dirty bully is me!

Bom:(Laughs uneasily)Anyway whatcha doing here Jiyeon?

Jiyeon: I was just passing the n--(Sees Seungbo) Oh my god is that Seungo?!

Bom:That's SeungBO not SeunGO Jiyeon.

Jiyeon:Oh it's a boy?!

 

Jiyeon,TOPBOM and Seungbo all walked to DaraGon's house since it was their turn to host Christmas this year.They knocked on the door and Jiyong opened the door.Everyone else were already inside the house and only TOPBOM were left to come.

Jiyong:Oh Jiyeon? This is a surprise! Anyway come on in!

TOP:So you aren't going to greet us?

Jiyong:Sorry and Merry Christmas!

TOP:Merry Christmas!

BOM:Merry Christmas!

Jiyeon:Merry Christmas!

Bom:Guys this is my cousin,Jiyeon and Jiyeon these are my friends.This is Seungri,CL,their son Changri,Minzy,Daesung,Sohee and Taeyang.

Jiyeon:Oh my god you're that guy who was on the Ceci magazine!

Taeyang:That's me!

Jiyeon:Gosh you really look handsome on the magazine but in real life you don't look that hot at all.

Taeyang:Oh...merry christmas.

Taeyang walks away in sadness whilst Sohee walks with him while glaring at Jiyeon for her mean comment.

Bom:Sorry about Jiyeon!

Sohee:She is rude and mean!

Bom:Yeah I know! I'm so sorry.Jiyeon has a habit of speaking without even thinking what she said and she's quite dumb so sorry.

Taeyang: I hate her! That's all I am going to say.

Jiyeon:Hey where's the baby?

TOP:Oh we just put him down for a nap.

Jiyeon:Listen I was just thinking.You know what would be incredible? If you guys died!

Bom:WHAT?!

TOP:(Sarcastic)That's so nice.Thank you Jiyeon!

Jiyeon:No no then I would get Seungo! I mean you know it would be awesome and you guys can't stop me because you are already dead.I would obviously change his name first because I am not really keen on the name Seungo!

Bom: It's SeungBO and uhm...if me and TOP both died then you wouldn't get the baby.

Jiyeon:WHAT?! Who will then?

TOP:Well we haven't asked them yet but we would want Jiyong and Dara to take care of Seungbo.

Jiyong:Awww really? I can't believe you want us to raise Seungbo for you!

Dara: I am so moved! Thank you!

Jiyeon: I don't believe this! I don't get the baby when you guys die?

Bom:We're so much closer to Jiyong and Dara since we both have known them since school and well Jiyong's my brother so he's family too.We have been living together for like 2-3 years now and truthfully you don't seem close with our baby.

TOP:There's not much of a connection between you and Seungbo.

Dara:You guys this seriously means so much to me! You guys seriously trust me with the child and I can't believe you guys have so much faith on me!

Jiyeon:Seriously her? Out of everyone her?

 

DaraGon both go to the dining table to get the dinner started.

Dara:Honey can you help me get the plates?

Jiyong:Santokki I was thinking of using our wedding plates today?

Dara:What? NO! I think we should save it for something extremely special like a celebrity coming over to our house.

Jiyong:That isn't going to happen honey.

Dara:What if something gets broken? They're so expensive!

Jiyong:But what's the point of having them when we never use them?

Dara:But...but what if it gets broken?

Jiyong: It won't! Let's just use them!

Dara:Fine but if anything gets broken then you are going to die from me Mister!

Jiyong: It won't!

Jiyong goes to get their wedding plates whereas Dara goes in the living room to get everybody.

Dara:Okay it's time for dinner and well...we're using our wedding plates today so can you all please please please be very careful since it is expensive and very special to us!

Daesung:Really? How special and expensive?

Daesung mistakenly nudges the plate and it almost falls down when Minzy quickly catches it.

Dara:Thank you so much Minzy and whoever asks stupid questions or does anything to the plates will not be welcomed nicely!

Dara punches Daesung's arm.

Daesung:OW!

Everyone settles down and begins to eat.

Jiyeon:You know this is such an insult to me! I am your cousin and you'd give your baby to these guys instead of me?

Bom:Jiyong is my brother and Dara is my best friend.

Jiyeon:No your best friend was this skinny yet conceited girl,who Jiyong loved a lot.

Dara:(Angry)Yeah that was me!

Jiyeon:No she was this girl that was so mean and thought that she was the prettiest and richest and used to be such a to me sometimes.

Dara:And that was me!

Jiyeon:No she--(Interruption)

Bom:Stop it both of you and let's eat!

Jiyeon:Okay how about this.If you guys die and Jiyong dies then do I get the baby?

Dara:No if Jiyong dies then I would get the baby right?

Bom:Well actually....

Dara:Actually what?

Bom: In that case Seungbo would go to my parents.

Dara:WHAT?!

Jiyeon:Hurts doesn't it?

Dara:Damn right it does! And so if Jiyong's not around then I'm not good enough to raise Seungbo?

TOP:We're not saying that!

Seungri:Pffttt lies!

TOP:Shut up Seungri!

Dara:What? What is wrong with me? Am I not good enough to take care of Seungbo alone?

Bom:Dara you got this the wrong way! We think you're going to be an amazing mother but you're more of the......you know carefree and fun parent.

TOP:Yeah! And we wanna make sure that Seungbo also has someone like Jiyong,who can be strict and teach our child discipline when needed.

Jiyong:That's not how you see me is it?

Bom:No you're fun too when you want to be!

Dara:Am I not capable of taking care of a baby because I'm telling you that I can!

TOP:No you both are capable.

Dara:So if we both had Seungbo and I die first then Jiyong has to give him up right?

Bom:(Lies)Uhm...sure Jiyong has to give him up.

Seungri:(Whispers)Even I can lie better than that.

Dara:So..so let me get this straight.If my two friends die then I get Seungbo but then my husband dies so I don't get Seungbo at all? But I should have Seungbo! He's going to be my only ray of hope for my child to have a sibling! I don't want my child to be the only child!

Jiyong:You don't?

Dara:Of course not! It's terrible to be an only child for me and I don't want my child to go through that.

Bom:But Dara you are going to have a child of your own so it won't be that bad rather than to be childless right?

Dara:Excuse me I have to step out for a while!

Dara steps out of the dining room and goes to her bedroom.Silence occur as everyone looks at each other then at Jiyong.

Jiyong:What?

TOP:She is your wife so go get her.

Jiyong:Do I have to?

Bom:Go get her now Jiyong!

Jiyong:Yes Noona!

Jiyong goes upstairs to get his wife.Jiyong knocked on the door before going inside to see his wife angrily sitting down on the bed.

Jiyong:Hey there you are! You just disappeared after that incident.

Dara:(Sarcastic)Oh did someone miss me? I thought I wasn't missed because I wasn't capable of taking care of a child you know.

Jiyong:Noona and hyung are just kidding.They don't really know what they are talking about and it wasn't like Seungbo was a planned pregnancy so it's alright.They might be wrong after we have our child.

Dara:You know what if they are right? I'm not a strong mother-figure and well...I might never be one.

Jiyong places his hand on Dara's face and looks at her with concern in his face.

Jiyong:Hey don't say that.Everyone isn't prepared for parenthood..people learn these things and you will too.

Dara:Yeah but it's not that easy through plus I never had any experience with a kid before so it might be true.

Jiyong:But I want to have this kid with you because I think you're going to be an amazing mom both at the fun and hard times!

Dara: I guess you're right.

Jiyong:Come on let's go down! Everyone is waiting for us.

DaraGon both go downstairs to the dining table.

TOP:Hey are you okay Dara? Sorry about before.

Dara:No it's okay! You were right that I don't know much about being mature and disciplining a child but it did hurt my feelings so I want you to know that if I die then you don't get Jiyong at all.

TOP:Uhm...okay.

Bom stands up and sits down on the sofa whilst watching TV.Jiyeon stands up and sits next to Bom whilst glaring at her.

Jiyeon: In care you haven't noticed,I am so not talking to you! This is so like you Bom!

Bom:What?

Jiyeon: This might be my one chance to ever have a child and you can't even give me that.I mean I know I have been so busy focusing on my career but--(Interruption)

Bom:What? What career? The fact that you helped uncle at the office ONCE doesn't make it a career Jiyeon.

Jiyeon:Why can't you ever be supportive?

Bom:Supportive?! You wanna talk supportive? You didn't even come and visit me when I was in the hospital having the baby! Worse you didn't even come to my wedding when I was marrying Tabi!

Jiyeon:Oh yeah? You didn't come to see me in the hospital when I was having my surgery!

Bom: I came for the first AND second time!

Jiyeon:Whatever!

Bom stands up and walks to the dining table,which is just next to the living room.

Bom:You wanna know why I am not giving you Seungo?!

TOP:Honey it's Seungbo!

Bom: THAT DOESN'T MATTER RIGHT NOW! I'm not giving you Seungbo because there is no way in hell you can handle the responsibility of a child.

Jiyeon:Really? How hard can it even be when you do that!

Taeyang:Ooooooooo Burn!

Bom:(Glares at Taeyang)You wanna get a taste of Bom Choi right now?

Taeyang:No maam!

Jiyeon:Do I know why you don't want me to have the baby? Because you don't want me to be happy! You have ALWAYS been jealous of me.

Bom:Jealous of what?! That you aren't responsible? That you are so immature? That you are so implusive? That you don't think about anyone's feelings?

Jiyeon:Takes one to know one!

Bom:(Gasps)You did not just say that.

Jiyeon:Er..I think I just did! You have always been like this! You just have to have everything and I can't even have anything because you just can't bear to make me happy.Like the time when we were in college,you stole my boyfriend Kwangsoo away from me! That hurted so much do you even know that?

Bom:Oh my god! JIYEON HE WAS MY ING BOYFRIEND THAT YOU STOLE FROM ME! You were the one that made out with him even when he and I were going out!

Jiyeon:Oh okay just get over it.That was like decades ago!

Bom: I can't even believe I felt the need to bring you here.

Jiyeon:You know what I can't believe? My so called cousin always gets the best things in life whereas I don't.I mean take your husband for an example.Freakin' 5th best businessmen in Seoul isn't it?

Bom:Haha it's actually 3rd best!

Jiyeon:You ! You just think you're so perfect. With your new baby, and your...your..rich arrogant bussinessman husband.

TOP angrily gives Jiyeon a look and crosses his arm.

Jiyeon:Well why don't I break your heart by telling you something! Your baby? Your baby isn't even cute at all.In fact it's quite ugly! The ugliest I have ever seen!

Everyone gasped as Jiyeon had just said that.

TOP:Too far Jiyeon! Too far!

Bom:You take that ing back!

Jiyeon:No!

Bom:TAKE IT BACK!

Jiyeon:MAKE ME!

Bom:Well you think I can't but I definitely can!

TOP:Trust me she has got the strength of an elephant even through she doesn't look that strong.

Jiyeon: I do too.

Bom: I can kick your mothering and I am not even joking!

Jiyeon:So? Even I can! What else should I say about your baby? Oh yeah I got a good one.Your baby will definitely have one feature.Your ugly fat double chin that everyone will gi--(Interruption)

Bom angrily punched Jiyeon's face as hard as she could,making Jiyeon to fall down on the floor.Jiyeon stands up and pushed Bom as hard as she could.The catfight between the two cousins had started.

Dara:Put the plates back in the boxes! Put the plates back in the boxes!

Bom:Did..did you just ing push me?

Jiyeon:Yeah I did so whatcha going to do about it?

Bom:ALRIGHT THAT'S IT!

Bom pulled Jiyeon's hair and slammed her against the wall,banging her head on the wall.

Dara:HURRY THERE ISN'T MUCH TIME!

DaraGon both try to pack up their wedding plates.Jiyeon punched Bom's stomach,making Bom to fall down.Bom then stood up and slapped Jiyeon's face.

Bom:You're a !

Bom kicked Jiyeon and she fell down on the floor.

Sohee:Oh my god we should stop them!

Seungri:Are you kidding? I want to see them get more rough with each other.

Taeyang:Damn this is getting too hot to stop them now!

Jiyeon spits on Bom's hand and Bom pushed her away.

Bom:EW EW EW GROSS!

Bom pulled Jiyeon's hair and pushed her on the table.Jiyeon accidentally dropped one of the plates on the ground and it gets broken.

Dara:Oh no!

Dara almost faints when she sees one of her plates broken but then Jiyong helps her to stand up again.

Jiyong:ALRIGHT ENOUGH! THIS IT! This is our house and you cannot behave this way. Now if you can't act your age then you shouldn't be here at all.These plates are very important to Dara so I want you to apologise to her right now!

Jiyeon:Sorry.

Bom:Dara I am so sorry!

Jiyong:Now apologise to each other and I mean it!

Bom:Sorry.

Jiyeon:Sorry.

Bom:Dara are you okay?

Dara kneels down on the ground and looks at her broken wedding plate.

Dara:Uhm...yeah it's just a plate right?

CL:You can totally cry if you want!

Dara:(Cries) It was so beautiful and it's broken now!

TOP:Who else thought that fight was hot?

Taeyang: I loved it!

Seungri: I wanna see more.

Daesung: If only one of them carried on!

Jiyong:Hey they are my sisters!

 

After Jiyeon left,everyone sits down on the sofa.

Bom:God I am never inviting her again.

CL: Is it just me or are all cousins es now? First Sohee now Bom unnie so who is next?

TOP:How dare she call my baby ugly? He is not ugly at all!

Bom:Of course he isn't! My baby is going to have a lot of girls after him!

Sohee:Are you planning to make your baby a casanova?

Bom:No way!


 

Author=Jiyeon from TARA comes to visit her cousins,Jiyong and Bom and they all celebrate Christmas together but Jiyeon causes nothing but negativity around.Dara upset that TOPBOM doesn't think she is responsible.Jiyong and Bom have a actual fight with Bom hitting her cousin as hard as she could and Bom totally won the fight.Dara cries that one of her wedding plate is broken.This chapter was inspired by a TV show :D

 

Any requests anyone has please do tell me as I will make sure to include them :D

I would also like to thank these amazing 6 subscribers that subscribed to this story :)