The Big Confession!

I just know that you are my ahne and I'm your namphyon

At TaeSeunTOP's House

At Taeyang's bedroom

---------------------------------------------------------Taeyang is having a dream about CL giving birth with him as the father.-------------------------------------------------------

Taeyang:Oh okay, okay! One more push! One more push! Come on honey, we’re almost there! We’re almost there!

CL:Oh Taeyang, I’m so happy things worked out for us that we’re having this baby together. I love you so much.

Taeyang:Oh, I love you too.

CL:And I hope it’s not an inappropriate time to say this but, you’re the best I ever had.

Taeyang:That’s always appropriate! (Back to the matter) Oh, okay. One more push! One more push!

Finally, the baby is delivered and starts crying.

Doctor:Oh, here is your beautiful baby. Congratulations!

She hands the baby to Taeyang who pulls down the blanket to reveal Seungri’s face where the baby’s should be.

Seungri: I hope you’re a better father than you’re a friend!!

-----------------------------------------------------------Taeyang wakes up in horror.-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Taeyang walks up to the living room to see CL in pain.

CL:Taeyang Oppa,Oppa something feels weird and not good weird. I don’t—Whoa!! (Winces in pain.)

Taeyang:Oh hey whoa-whoa, don’t worry. Okay. When girls,I know, were pregnant they got every weird feeling in the book, it was always nothing.

CL:Really?

Taeyang:Absolutely. But, we’re gonna stop by the hospital just to be sure, okay? I’ll text Seungri on the way. Come on.

CL:Okay. Oh God—Ow!—Oo!

Taeyang:Okay Chae-Chae-Chae look at me, look at me, everything’s gonna be fine, trust me. Okay. Take my hand. Here we go. (CL grabs his hand as tightly as she could) Oww crushing bones!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At The Hospital, Taeyang is in the waiting room as CL comes out with the doctor.

Taeyang:Hey! So?

Doctor:She’s fine. She’s experiencing some pain in her pregnancy and some mild discomfort that's all!

CL:Mild discomfort.

Taeyang:So but everything is normal.

Doctor:Absolutely.

Taeyang:And-and there’s no danger to her and the baby?

Doctor:No-no. She’s fine.

CL:Thank you doctor.

The doctor leaves.

CL:Oppa thank you for being so nice and calm.

Taeyang:Calm?! I wasn’t calm! I’ve never been more scared in all my life!

CL:But wait you said everything was gonna be okay.

Taeyang:Well what do I know?! I’m not a doctor!

CL:But everything is okay. I’m fine!

Taeyang:You sure?!

CL:Yes! Yes! I got some sort of Mild discomfort and something! I don't know what’s he talking about

Seungri enters the hospital.

Taeyang:Oh hey-hey!

Seungri: Is everything okay?

CL:Yeah, everything’s fine!

Seungri: I got a text saying come to the hospital, what? What was it? What happened?

Taeyang:Something about Mild discomfort and pains.

Seungri: Oh. Oh. Thank God.

Taeyang:Hey uh, what’s with the candy?

Seungri:Oh when you texted me I was hungry so I bought myself a candy bar.

CL:Oh, I gotta go back in there.

Seungri:What? Why? What’s wrong?

CL:No, everything’s fine. I just gotta go back…

Seungri:No really, you tell me what’s up.

CL: I forgot my underwear.

Seungri lets her go and CL goes inside the room.

Seungri:Hyung thanks so much for bringing her to the hospital.

Taeyang:Oh hey, don’t worry about it man. Don’t worry about it, no big deal.

Seungri:Yeah but still, I mean it should’ve been me. I’m the dad.

Doctor:(To Taeyang) Uh, if you have any questions, here’s some information about pregnancy and what is normal on each month. (Hands Taeyang a pamphlet.) Oh and by the way, you did the right thing by bringing her in. You’re gonna make a wonderful father.

Taeyang:Oh uh, hey. Not as good as this guy! (Grabs Seungri around the shoulders.) He's gonna be the best.

(Seungri:Inner Thoughts=But I'm the father!!!!!!!)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At TaeSeunTOP's House

CL:Hey Rat!

Seungri:Hey Chae I,uh brought you some lunch.

CL:Ohh! That’s so sweet of you! Oh yum! (Takes a bite out of the sandwich and starts to get sick.) Did you put cucumbers on this?

Seungri:Well yeah!

CL:Aish Seungri!!

CL runs to the bathroom and closes the door.

Seungri:What?! What?! Chae what?!

Taeyang:What’s going on?

Seungri: I made her favorite sandwich with cucumbers in them.Just how she loves it.

Taeyang:Cucumber? Cucumbers makes her sick. Giving her cucumbers is like giving me salad.

Seungri from the outside of the bathroom talks to CL.

Seungri: I’m sorry Chae, I didn’t know. Are you gonna be okay?

CL:Yeah, I’ll be fine. But could someone please make sure that sandwich is gone when I get out there?

Taeyang: I’m on it!

Taeyang finish eating the sandwich.

Seungri: I can’t believe this! I shouldn’t be the one making her throw up!

Taeyang:Dude relax! It could happen to anyone.

Seungri: Yeah? Not to you, because you know this stuff. I don’t know any of it and I’m the father. I wish I’d be more involved you know.

CL gets out of the bathroom.

CL:Well, everyone I no longer eat sausages.

Seungri:Sorry about that Chae.

Taeyang:Hey, can I, can I talk to you guys for a second?

Seungri:Yeah Hyung.

CL:Oppa what’s up?

Taeyang:Uh, sit down. I wanna talk about our situation.

CL:(Gasps) Are you breaking up with us?

Taeyang: I don't think Seungri is getting involved in this pregnancy of yours CL and since he is the father I think he should be more involve than anyone else.

CL:Yeah?

Taeyang:Maybe you two should live together in one room like a couple.

CL:Eh? Oppa I....don't know! Why? Do you not like being around me in this house or something?

Taeyang:Oh no-no, no-no. It just seems that…I think I am more involve in this and Seungri who is the father should be around you more so I think he should be with you more than I should.

CL:But Oppa, I don’t think Seungri wants me to move into his room and disrupt his life like that. I mean—(Seungri turns to her with puppy eyes.)—Or maybe he does.

Seungri:No I-I-I would love to be around for you and the baby.

CL:But Seungri its you and me!

Seungri:So? Sure I don't mind us! You got me and I got you right?

Taeyang:All right now, so? What do you think?

CL: I don’t know. Is it crazy?

Seungri:No! No it’s not. Hyung, this is a smart idea.

Taeyang:Thanks.

CL:Okay let's do it! I'll live with you in the same room then!

Seungri:Oh Chae that’s great. That’s great.

Ririn Hugs and Taeyang stands there smiling but somewhere inside of him it hurted him but he knew it was the right choice.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At DaeMin's House

Daesung is sitting on the sofa when Taeyang enters the house.

Daesung:Hey hyung.

Taeyang:Hey.

Daesung:So CL is gonna sleep on the same bed with Seungri now? How are you taking it?

Taeyang:Well uh, I wanted to have a few beers, but uh, I got rid of those because CL couldn’t stand the smell of them. But I have thrown back a lot of orange juice with calcium though. And uh, it’s a couple weeks past it’s expiration date, so it’s got a bit of a kick.

Daesung:Are you okay?

Taeyang:Are you kidding me? I’m great! Yeah, I’m uh..I’m better than great. I am good. Seungri's happy,CL's happy and I'm happy I'm just Great. Right? This is uh, this is good for me. You know?

Taeyang talks and talks.

Daesung:*Sigh* Hyung!

Daesung gives him a hug.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NEXT DAY

At Starbucks

CL is getting a coffee as Dara and Taeyang enters and sits down next to her.

Dara:Oh! Hey, CL-Roo!

CL: Hi! Hey, Happy Valentine’s Day!

Dara:Oh, you, too.

Taeyang:Hey so how was the first night sleeping next to Seungri?

CL: It’s okay. Except he keeps snoring sometimes and keeps hugging me while saying something like ''Chae!'' and ''Oh Baby! You're my baby'' something like that. I’ll see you guys later.Bye!

Dara:Okay.

Taeyang:Bye.

CL leaves with her coffee.

Taeyang:There’s one lucky to-go cup of coffee.

Dara:*Sigh* I wish you would get over her. I hate seeing you like this. Is there anything I can do for you?

Taeyang:Thanks Noona but there isn't anything that you can do!

Waiter:Do you want something? (Talking to Taeyang)

Taeyang:You know what I want? I want a lot of things! I want to be with the woman I love on Valentine’s Day! And I want her to love me back! And I want just one moment of relief from the pain of knowing that that’s never going to happen with her since she's already someone elses' and that baby!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At TaeSeunTOP's House

Taeyang is eating a pizza while looking unhappy.Dara enters the house.

Dara:Hey. Look, I know you’ve been really depressed lately, so I brought someone over to cheer you up. Right outside this door is a real, live, furry playmate.

Taeyang No noona! I’m not having with your friend again.

Dara goes into the hall and brings a dog inside.

Taeyang: Hey! A dog! Hi! Who, you got to admit, looks a lot like your friend.

Dara: This is the happiest dog in the world. I borrowed him from my friend. Now, you can only keep him until he cheers you up. And he will cheer you up!

Taeyang:Thanks so much, Noona! (to the dog) We are going to have so much fun, yes we are!

Dara leaves the house.

----------------- 20 MINUTES LATER-------------------------

Taeyang is playing fetch with the dog.

Taeyang:Get the ball, ready? Get the ball, get the ball!

The dog returns with a ball.

Taeyang:Good dog!

CL enters the house.

CL:Hi Oppa!

Taeyang:Hey!

CL:(looks at the dog and gasps) Who is this?

Taeyang:Oh, that’s, uh, that’s Dara Noona’s friend’s dog. I don’t know what his real name is, but I call it Cheese.

CL:Well, you are so cute! I wish I could play with you more, but I’ve got to go to work! I hope I stop talking like this before my marketing meeting, yes I do. Yes I do. (Talking to Taeyang) Bye-bye,Oppa. Oh, I seriously can’t stop it.

CL gets her bag and leaves the house.

Taeyang:(Talking to the dog) Hey That’s CL. She’s the one who used to live in Jiyong Hyung's room but now lives in Seungri's room. Might as well be honest with you—I love her. But I can’t have her. I really miss her. Well, hey, you understand, right?  *Sigh*

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At StarBucks

Taeyang and Seungri are sitting down while talking.

Taeyang:Still, that really , man. Especially on Valentine’s Day.

Seungri:Yeah Hyung. Wait a minute. What are you doing here? Dong Taeyang without a date on Valentine’s Day? What’s going on, huh? Girl trouble?

Taeyang:Sort of.

Seungri:Really?!

Taeyang:You don’t have to seem so happy about it.

Seungri:Oh, sorry Hyung. Well, look, maybe I can help you with it.

Taeyang:Oh, I…I d—It's Nothing!

Seungri:Hyung what is it?

Taeyang:Forget about it. It’s no big deal.

Seungri:Come on! Hyung! What is it?

Taeyang:It’s nothing.

Seungri: Hey, hyung, it’s just me. Why can’t you tell me?

Taeyang:Okay, uh......Um… there’s this woman that I like. A lot. But, uh…it can’t happen.

Seungri:She’s not a Dong?

Taeyang:No!

Seungri: I knew it. So, is she someone from work?

Taeyang: Yes. (Lies)

Seungri: Well, uh, does she like you?

Taeyang:Sometimes I think maybe she could. But it doesn’t matter, because I can’t do anything about it.

Seungri:Why not?

Taeyang:Well, it’s complicated. She’s was with this other guy. For a long time. Someone from work, too. And I could never do that to the guy, because we’re really good friends.

Seungri:So, uh, this guy, she used to go out with, is, uh… is he still in love with her?

Taeyang: I don't know but I really do think so!

Seungri:Okay. Um… is he a good guy?

Taeyang:Yeah, he’s the best.

Seungri:Then talk to him! He might be fine with it.

Taeyang:Oh, I don’t know.

Seungri:Hyung it’s worth finding out. I mean, if you really like her.

Taeyang: I do! So much! I can’t stop thinking about her! I can’t sleep, I—(Seungri interrupts)

Seungri:Hyung okay you know what? You have to go for it. How often does this happen to you, huh?

Taeyang: I guess so?

Seungri:Hyung just talk to the guy, okay? And tell me how it goes.

Seungri walks towards the door until.........

Taeyang: It's CL!

Seungri just stands in the doorway.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author=Hello Guys! I noticed I didn't get much comments and views from the last chapter and I was wondering if the storyline is getting bad or something? Anyway Taeyang told Seungri and what would Seungri say? Well we will find out later :D Anyways please do comment and tell me how you found this chapter and Thanks for reading :D