A huge sacrifice

I just know that you are my ahne and I'm your namphyon

Dara walked left and right,feeling nervous as she played with her fingers and kept muttering things under her breath while Minzy sat down on a chair with her elbows on her thighs and her hands on her forehead,praying for PO's health and well-being.The two ladies were interrupted by the sound of the door opening to which they saw CL getting out of the room and a small glimpse of PO on the hospital bed,still unconscious while the doctor checking on him.

''What did the doctors say?'' Minzy immediately stood in front of CL.

''He is going to be fine right?'' Dara held CL's hands as she expected an answer.

''The doctor said he's fine.'' CL spoke,which made Minzy and Dara to sigh in happiness. ''But they need some medical questions answered for some medicine or something like that.''

''What?!'' Minzy became more worried. ''We don't know anything about him! How are we going to answer that?!''

''I don't know.'' CL groaned as she bit her bottom lip.

''Let's guess the answers.'' Dara looked at her younger friends.

''What?! No! We can't do that!'' CL shook her head immediately. ''What if he is allergic to some kind of thing then they give him that and he dies then we'll be the reason for his death!'' 

''Oh god this is bad! This is bad!'' Dara quickly walked left and right as she panicked. ''What are we going to do?! What is going to happen to us?! Oh no! Oh no!''

''Calm down unnie!'' Minzy held Dara. ''Let's try to think of something.''

''It better be fast!'' Dara whined as she showed her phone to CL and Minzy.

''Why are you taking so long to get a bottle of wine? Hurry up and come back! Everyone is waiting for you four.'' Minzy read out the text message Jiyong had sent Dara.

''Okay what do we do now?!'' Dara groaned. ''Come on! Think think!''

''Alright alright we have to do something.'' CL tried hard to think. ''Guys I think we need to call Bom unnie here.She's his sister in law,at least she can answer something about him!''

''What if she doesn't know anything about him?!'' Dara questioned.

''We,at least,need her here!'' CL spoke back.

''Guys.'' Minzy showed her caller ID and they saw Bom's name on the phone. ''Should I pick it up?''

''Give me that! I'll talk to her.'' CL picked up Minzy's phone. ''Hello Bom unnie?''

''Where are you guys? How long will it be unless you come back home?!'' Bom nagged. 

''Bom unnie we need to talk to you about something but first we need you to be alone.'' CL requested. ''Please go somewhere where you will be alone please Bom unnie!''

''What's going on?'' Bom felt worried.

''Please hurry Bom unnie please.'' CL begged. ''I can't tell you this without you being alone and none of our husbands being there.''

''Okay okay I'm going.'' Bom immediately went inside her bedroom and closed the door. ''Okay I'm alone.Alright what's going on?''

''Bom we're in huge huge trouble!'' Dara spoke after snatching the phone off CL's hand. ''Please help us! We don't know what to do. I'm getting even more panicky and nervous. We need you here!''

''What's going on?! What happen?'' Bom questioned. ''Guys speak to me! Tell me!''

''Your brother in law PO was hit by a car and we're in the hospital now.'' Minzy confessed. ''We're in huge trouble and we don't know what to do.''

''WHAT?!'' Bom immediately yelled at the top of her lungs. ''What did you guys do!?''

''What's going on?!'' TOP immediately ran inside the room,followed by the other husbands. ''You okay Bommie?''

''Noona what happen?'' Jiyong looked at his older sister.

''Why did you scream?'' Seungri asked.

''Noona you look like you have seen a ghost.'' Daesung commented.

''I...er...N-Nothing.'' Bom uneasily smiled as she hid her phone in her pockets. ''I need to be left alone.''

''Why did you scream?'' TOP weirdly looked at her.

''S-Scream? No no!'' Bom shook her hands. ''I...er...well...I was stressed..yes I was just stressed and releasing all the emotional stress I was feeling by screaming.''

''Why are you stressed noona?'' Seungri asked.

''Just the work stuff you know.'' Bom replied. ''Okay guys I need my alone time so you all can go now.Bye!''

Bom immediately pushed all of the guys out of the bedroom before taking her phone out to speak to the girls.

''You guys are going to get me killed.'' Bom angrily spoke. ''Argh what are we going to do?!''

''I think we should just tell TOP oppa.'' CL confessed. ''I know we're going to be in trouble but we can't do anything without him! Especially about the part where we have to answer questions about PO! We don't know anything about the man!''

''We're going to be doomed if we can't answer the questions on time and if something worse happened to PO.'' Dara panicked.

''You guys are going to be in huge trouble now! I can't believe this happened.'' Bom groaned. ''Alright look! I don't think we have a choice other than letting Tabi know.It's the only way.''

''J-Just tell him.'' Minzy sighed. ''It's the right and only way left for us.''

''Alright we'll meet you three in the hospital.'' Bom let out a deep breath. ''Just wishing you guys the best of luck for the amount of earful you're going to get from the boys!''

''Great we can't wait for it.'' CL sarcastically cheered.

''Especially Tabi! He can sure give you an earful if he's pissed and believe me he will be.'' Bom informed.

''Alright we get it now go tell the boys and bring them here immediately.'' CL requested before hanging up. ''God please protect the three of us!''

Bom took a couple of deep breath in and out before walking towards the door and slowly placing her hand on the doorknob,twisting it slowly as she prayed for her life then slowly pulled the door out.She felt nervous and scared for TOP's reaction as to how he would even be when he hears that his cousin is in the hospital.Bom saw TOP laughing and smiling with his friends and immediately wished that,at least,her life would be spared since she wasn't a part of the girls and their weird liking towards her brother in law.

''T-Tabi.'' Bom cleared ,interrupting the laughter between the boys. ''I..I need to talk to you about something.''

''Oh okay what's up Bommie?'' TOP noticed Bom looking very nervous. ''Are you okay? You seem very nervous and scared.''

''Noona are you pregnant?'' Seungri gasped,making the others,except Bom,to follow.

''What?'' Daesung looked at Bom.

''Am I going to be an uncle again!?'' Jiyong clapsed his hands.

''When did this happen?'' TOP raised his eyebrow. ''I'm pretty sure we had a bit of a break on .''

''Hyung I did NOT need to know that!'' Jiyong couldn't have felt more gross. ''She's my older sister for crying out loud!''

''Sorry sorry anyway back to Bom.'' TOP focused on his wife. ''Are you pregnant honey?''

''No no I'm not.'' Bom shook her head. ''It's something very important about your cousin.''

''Are you crazy about him too?!'' Daesung groaned.

''Hyung I told you that she would be a part of it sooner or later.'' Seungri spoke.

''It's all about PO isn't it?'' Jiyong shook his head. ''Ever since this morning,it's PO this and PO that.''

''I get the man's handsome and all but seriously this is too much.'' Daesung shook his head along with Jiyong and Seungri.

''No no you're getting me wrong!'' Bom glared at the trio before looking at her husband. ''Okay please please don't be mad.''

''She's leaving you for PO?!'' Seungri gasped.

''What?! No and SHUT UP!'' Bom glared at Seungri. ''You three all SHUT UP anyway Tabi...well.....

''Well what?'' TOP asked.

''Seunghyun I have bad news.'' Bom sadly spoke.

''What's going on now? Tell me Bommie!'' TOP noticed that something was quite serious now. ''Say it Bommie!''

''Your cousin is in the hospital.'' Bom informed. ''He had a car accident and the girls are at the hospital with him.''

''Oh my god WHAT?!''' TOP immediately stood up. ''How could you have NOT told me this?!''

''Hey I just found out.'' Bom defended herself. 

''Are the girls okay?'' Jiyong asked to which Bom nodded her head. ''Oh thank god!''

''Thank god?'' TOP glared at Jiyong.

''I...er..meant..we need to go to the hospital and check on PO at once!'' Jiyong cleared his throat. ''We need to go!''

''How did things lead to this?!'' TOP didn't even know what to do. 

''I don't know.'' Bom spoke. ''All I know is that they are waiting for us to come there and you need to answer questions about PO!''

''If you three don't punish your wives for this then you're going to get something bad on my behalf.'' TOP glared at his younger friends. ''You're all going to die.''

''We will hyung.'' Seungri cleared his throat uneasily. ''Come on let's go to the hospital now hyung.''

''If they weren't so obsessed with him then none of this would have happened.'' TOP sighed as he shook his head.

''I couldn't agree more.'' Daesung nodded his head.

''If anything happens to him then I will NOT spare any of you three and your wives.'' TOP threatened before Bom pulled him.

''Calm down Tabi and let's sit in our car.'' Bom opened the front door and pulled her husband to the car. ''Come on in!''

 

The kids all happily ran into the canteen with a huge smile on their faces and a huge rush of excitement as they could smell the smell of a huge delicious variety of foods that the chefs had cooked for them.All of the kids' mouths were growing with huge amounts of salivas that kept coming as they looked further on the food while their eyes twinkled with joy.

''Oppa Oppa I want to eat!'' Seurin tugged on her older brother's sleeve.

''Alright alright we'll eat don't worry.'' Changri patted her little head.

''Should we sit down first?'' Minsung saw the canteen was getting more crowded.

''Let's go then!'' Minyoung ran to the nearest table and sat down on it.

''Where's the others?'' Sanji asked.

''I think we're only missing Seungbo and Younghee.'' Changri informed as he looked around.

''Oh they are there!'' Seurin pointed to the door.

''Hello!'' Seungbo waved his hand. ''What are we all going to eat today?''

''I want donuts,french fries,burgers and everything!'' Seurin her lips.

''Oh me too me too!'' The twins and Sanji clapped their hands.

''I'm not eating.'' Younghee shook his head.

''Eh? Why?'' Seungbo questioned.

''I..am not hungry.'' Younghee tried to lie as he looked away.

''What's wrong?'' Sanji asked.

''Well I have found a huge secret.'' Younghee confessed.

''What secret?'' Changri sat down with the others as he got more interested.

''Promise you all won't tell anyone?'' Younghee looked at the others with seriousness. ''Even our parents?''

''We promise!'' The others all nodded their heads.

''I found out about my real dad.'' Younghee confessed. ''I know who is my real dad now!''

''Is it Mr.Taeyang?'' Minsung leaned in closer.

''It has to be isn't it?'' Minyoung agreed.

''Yes he is my real dad.'' Younghee nodded his head. 

''How do you know?'' Sanji gasped.

''I heard umma arguing with him and saying things like not having enough money and things like regret or something like that I don't know.'' Younghee spoke. ''But then I heard umma say that he is my real dad.''

''What are you going to do now?'' Changri asked.

''I don't know.'' Younghee blinked his eyes. ''But I have a problem now.''

''What's that?'' Seurin questioned.

''Umma said that we don't have enough money for anything.'' Younghee sadly said. ''What if me,umma and dad have to leave our house and live in the streets? what if we have to eat from the streets? what if I have to leave this school and what if I can't see you guys anymore?''

''Oh no that's terrible.'' Minsung commented.

''I don't know what to do.'' Younghee sighed.

''I think I have the solution for that.'' Seungbo spoke. ''My mom says that if I want something then I have to save up money for it and buy it myself so why don't you save your money and you can pay for your house and school then you won't leave and we will all see each other.''

''Good idea!'' Changri nodded his head. ''We're all going to have to give you our money now.''

''All of it?'' Seurin took a glimpse at the food before looking away.

''Alright let's all buy one small donut then we're giving the rest to Changri so he can save up!'' Changri ordered.

''Hurry before they all finish.'' Sanji ran while the rest,except Seungbo and Younghee,followed. 

''Aren't you coming?'' Seungbo looked at Younghee.

''Go without me.'' Younghee shook his head as he sat down on the table.

''Okay.'' Seungbo quickly walked to the others who were in the line.

Younghee sighed as he knew he was very hungry and wanted to eat a lot of the food that were presented on the canteen however he had to do what he felt was right.In order for him to see his lovely friends and to be in the great apartment he was in right now and for him to be in this good school,all the money his mother gave him for his lunch money was now all going to his piggy bank.The biggest commitment he had ever done and at the young age of 5 years old,Younghee had started to get more familiar with the world and started to acknowledge a bit about how the world isn't always a happy and exciting place like he had thought it was.

''Thank you oppa!'' Seurin smiled as she walked back with her older brother.

Younghee quickly looked away and wiped the tears that was forming in his eyes before looking back at his friends then at Changri,who had his arm around him then took both of Younghee's hands and placed all the rest of the money into his hands.

''Here is the rest of our money.'' Seungbo smiled as he took a bite out of his donut.

''Don't you want to eat?'' Sanji looked at Younghee.

''Here take a bite out of my donut!'' Seungbo moved the donut right in front of Younghee's face.

As much as Seungbo wanted to take a bite out of the rich chocolate donut,he knew that taking money from them was already a big thing they have done for them hence eating their food was being too selfish,which made him to look at his older friend and shake his head.

''Are you sure?'' Seungbo asked.

''Yes it's okay.'' Younghee nodded his head before looking at the money.

''How much have you got?'' Changri saw that Younghee was counting the money.

''65 won.'' Younghee spoke.

''That's great!'' The others all cheered.

 

TOP immediately got out of the room,after speaking to the doctor and answering some very important questions that needed to be answered,and saw the others all looking at him while the three wives tried to look away from the harsh death glare they were getting from him.

''You three better explain yourselves now!'' TOP crossed his arms. ''How did this all happen?''

''We were at the other side of the road and he was trying to cross the road but a car hit him.'' Minzy looked down.

''We promise nothing like this will ever happen again.'' CL held her hands.

''We're very very very sorry.'' Dara apologised.

''I told you that you guys were getting crazy over him for nothing.'' Jiyong nagged. ''But nooo all you three were doing was PO this and PO that.''

''This all happened cause of your obsession over him!'' Seungri nagged along.

''What's so good in that man anyway?!'' Daesung frowned.

''Alright we get it!'' CL groaned. ''I guess we got a little too crazy over him than we should have but can you blame us? The man is quite handsome.''

''Double standards!'' Seungri scoffed. ''If I did that to one of anyway of your cousins then you wouldn't even speak to me but I'm supposed to be okay with this?''

''Exactly! I couldn't agree anymore!'' Jiyong nodded his head. ''If we ever did that to any girl then you would all curse us and never let us see our kids!''

''I wouldn't be jealous if you did that to any girl.'' Dara tried her best not to be affected by her own lie.

''Oh really?'' Jiyong raised his eyebrow,interested in seeing how much further he could take things before his wife would admit to her own lie. ''Fine then I'll just see if there are some nurses around then.''

''Go right ahead!'' CL agreed. ''We wouldn't care.''

''Really?'' Seungri faked a huge smile on his smile. ''Fine then I'll join Jiyong hyung!''

''I'm sorry Dae.'' Minzy had her head in shame. ''I got a bit too carried away but I promise I will try not to be mad when you act like that with another girl even though I would be lying if I said I wouldn't be affected by it.''

''Have I ever told you that I find you so beautiful when you become so honest?'' Daesung flashed his smile at his wife.

''Awwwwwwww.'' Bom commented as she clapsed her hands.

''Alright alright this is not going to happen ever again you three hear me?'' TOP looked at the three younger women. ''Am I making myself clear?''

''It will never ever happen again.'' CL agreed.

''PO's fine and has gained consciousness and he's going back home tonight he told me.'' TOP informed Bom. ''Hopefully we can drop him off home since it's the least we can do right?''

''Definitely.'' Bom nodded her head.

''Uhm....g-guys I think we have forgot something quite big.'' Dara panicked as she had her eyes on her phone.

''What?'' CL questioned.

''We forgot to pick up the kids!'' Dara gasped. ''They're waiting for us! I just got a message from the school.''

''Oh no! They're going to kill us for this.'' Minzy groaned. ''Especially the last time we all forgot about them remember?''

''Don't even remind me of that.'' CL sighed.

''Alright who is going to pick up the kids?'' Bom asked.

''We have to be here so not us.'' TOP spoke.

''Let's all go!'' Daesung suggested. ''Apart from Bom noona and TOP hyung,we don't need to be here so let's all go.''

''Okay we'll see you later then.'' Minzy spoke.

''Tell PO we said we wish him good health.'' Jiyong smiled.

''Okay I think we gotta go before our kids give us hell.'' Dara commented.

''Whose house do you want Seungbo to be at?'' CL asked.

''Anyone's.'' Bom replied. ''Properly yours I guess since Younghee will be there as well right?''

''Okay we'll see you later then.'' Seungri saw the others had walked off and followed them.

 

Taeyang ruffled his hair and fixed his jacket before entering the apartment and carefully trying to close the door as quietly as he could.He looked at his phone's time and saw that it was 2 in the morning,making him to hope that his son and his wife were both in bed,hopefully not noticing that he was out for the whole day hence if they were in bed then that could give him time to figure out something to say as a way of explaining why he wasn't in the house at all.He turned around and saw that it was pretty much dark with the lights out,making him to sigh quietly before taking his shoes off and tried to tip toe towards the living room when he saw the lights immediately and he saw a chair,turn around and there was his wife with her arms crossed and a pretty pissed off facial expression on her face with her angry eyes staring at him.

''You aren't asleep?'' Taeyang tried to start a conversation.

''Where were you?'' Sohee angrily questioned.

''I was out.'' Taeyang cleared his throat. 

''Where did you go?'' Sohee was in no mood to beat around the bush.

''I was out with some people at work.'' Taeyang answered. ''We spent some time out drinking with each other.''

''With who did you go?'' Sohee questioned.

''A few teachers that's all.'' Taeyang spoke. ''What's with all the questions? Is everything okay?''

''You're lying to me.'' Sohee immediately talked back,stopping Taeyang from walking any further. ''Tell me the truth!''

''Sohee what's wrong? I'm not lying.'' Taeyang replied. ''I was out with them just drinking for a few hours.''

''And this was work related was it?'' Sohee crossed her arms tighter to her body.

''A bit of both work and enjoyment.'' Taeyang answered. ''Why are you questioning me so much?''

''How could you lie to me?'' Sohee angrily asked. ''You're lying to me! You're doing everything like you did 6 years ago!''

''Where is this coming from?! What lie did I say to you?'' Taeyang asked back. ''I don't know where this is all coming from.''

''Where is this coming from? You're asking me all this?!'' Sohee angrily walked up to Taeyang. ''You're hiding things from me and you ask me where this is all coming from?!''

''What did I lie to you about?'' Taeyang questioned. ''Just tell me everything.''

''Fine! If you seriously don't know what I am talking to you about then why don't you tell me about the fact that you were fired from Younghee's school?'' Sohee angrily questioned,making Taeyang to gulp his saliva as he was surprised that she knew. ''How could you hide such a huge thing from me?! And the fact that this had happened 3 weeks ago makes things even more worse!''

''Alright how did you know about that?'' Taeyang was scared.

''That doesn't even ing matter.'' Sohee couldn't believe her husband right now. ''You're fired from a job and we're suffering from huge financial problems and you have the audacity to ask me that ing question?! Why didn't you tell me about this?! Why?''

''Okay please hear me out.'' Taeyang let out a breath before speaking. ''I was stressed and didn't know how you would take all this so I spent a few days trying to find a job and did find one and I was out drinking but it was work related and I was with my boss.''

''What kind of job lets their employees drink and pays them for that?!'' Sohee asked. ''I don't even think I can believe you after all the lies and disappointment you have given me.''

''Please don't say that.'' Taeyang requested. 

''What do you do now? Tell me about your job!'' Sohee demanded. 

''I'm an assistant.'' Taeyang gulped his saliva. ''I assist my boss and go out to places with him,carrying his stuff and being with him when he goes to places.''

''You...that's your job?'' Sohee questioned and Taeyang nodded his head. ''How long have you been doing that?''

''It hasn't been long but I've already gotten paid for it.'' Taeyang informed.

''Y-You m-mean all the bills that we were due to pay for----'' Sohee had her hand over .

''Rent,Electricity,Water,Gas,Younghee's School,Money for our food and extra money.'' Taeyang spoke. ''It's all been paid.''

''Oh my god.'' Sohee sat down on the chair. ''I-I was so worried about how we were going to pay all that and you managed to pay them with your salary?''

''It's all been paid.'' Taeyang leaned down to look at Sohee before holding her face with his hand. ''Hey don't worry now.It's all done so now we can get over everything besides this job pays me well rather than the other job.''

''But you're like someone's slave.'' Sohee's eyes became a bit watery. ''You had to earn all this through that way?''

''I know it's not that great but hey,at least,we can solve our problems now.'' Taeyang smiled. ''And the great thing is that you don't need to work anymore!''

''I got my last pay check now I am gone from that place but I can look for another job.'' Sohee suggested.

''Mandu first of all you don't need to work now.I got us all covered.'' Taeyang replied. ''And secondly you can use that money for yourself! Get yourself something nice or buy something for the house or anything you want.''

''No I'm saving this in the bank!'' Sohee shook her head.

''Don't you want to get something for yourself?'' Taeyang asked. ''It's been a long time since you have even spent for yourself.''

''We might need the money when we struggle so it's okay! I'll save it!'' Sohee smiled as she wiped her watery eyes. ''We can use this for Younghee's expenses!''

''But,at least,get yourself something nice.'' Taeyang spoke. ''Even if it's just a small thing.''

''I don't need it.'' Sohee smiled. 

''Do you honestly want to save everything?'' Taeyang squinted his eyes,trying his best to convince her to get something for herself. ''Not even if it was a lipstick or something like that?''

''Nope I'm fine besides every won counts!'' Sohee placed her pay check in her bag. ''Youngbae thank you for this. I don't really know how to thank you enough for all this.''

''Hey don't worry.'' Taeyang ruffled her hair. ''Besides I got you two into this mess and I'll get you guys out of it!''

''I'm sorry.'' Sohee apologised. ''I was too rude and inconsiderate of everything that was said yesterday and I said things that I didn't really meant to say.I'm very very sorry.''

''Don't worry about it.'' Taeyang smiled.

''Again thank you,thank you and thank you for everything you've done!'' Sohee hugged her husband as tightly as she could. ''I'm grateful for everything you have done.''

''It was nothing.'' Taeyang replied,deep down feeling guilty over the fact that he had,once again,lied to his wife. *I'm sorry Mandu.I'm sorry!*


Author=Hello everyone! I am happy to say that there will be more updates on this fanfic from now on! I want to update a lot and hopefully finish it soon! Here is another update for you all!

If anyone has any requests then please tell me! It will hopefully be fulfilled and added into the chapter!

I would also like to thank these amazing subscribers that subscribed to this story :)