Parents-Teacher interview

I just know that you are my ahne and I'm your namphyon

"So are you going to drop Younghee to school everyday?" Bom questioned.

"I will do this as long as that jerk doesn't get near my son!" Sohee angrily replied as she held Younghee's hand.

The others all looked at each other as they saw her determination to get rid of Taeyang but they all knew that it would be impossible since Taeyang will never leave them alone.

"Well we're here!" Dara sarcastically announced when the girls and their children arrived at the school premises.

"Oh what's this?" CL pointed to the banner that was on the top of the building.

"Parents-Teacher interview?" Minzy read out.

"They have this right now? I thought these things usually take place at night!" Sohee replied.

"Well let's go inside and find out about our kids!" Bom grabbed Sohee inside. "Seungbo I better be hearing good things about you from your teachers!"

"We'll see umma!" Seungbo replied but he knew that his teachers were not all going to praise him.

"I think we are going to be in big trouble." Changri hissed.

"Of course!" Minyoung replied.

"All you guys have been doing is playing pranks and talking." Minsung agreed.

"Shut up!" Seungbo glared at the twins.

 

There were a lot of teachers all sitting down on their desks while the parents were going from one teacher to the other,talking to them about their children.

"Which teacher should we go to?" Sohee questioned.

"I want you to go to my favourite one!" Younghee smiled.

"Sure let's go to your favourite one." Sohee nodded her head then got dragged by Younghee to a death where the teacher was no where to be found. "Where's the teacher?" 

"He should be here umma!" Younghee looked around for the teacher.

Then suddenly Sohee's eyes went wide open when she saw Taeyang running as fast he could while fixing his tie and his shirt,which was extremely messy then he stopped running when he stopped at his desk yet he did not realise who was sitting opposite him.Taeyang did not even bother to look at who was sitting opposite him and was too busy,trying to catch his breath but his concentration was interrupted by a laugh.He looked up to see his wife,who was glaring at him with her arms crossed, and his son,who was laughing at him, to be sitting opposite him.

"Sorry I am late!" Taeyang apologised as he sat down and smiled at the two.

"He is your favourite teacher?" Sohee had this I-Can't-Believe-This look on her face.

"Of course!" Taeyang flashed his smile.

"Just hurry up and tell me what you want to say Younghee so we can get out of here!" Sohee rudely replied.

"Why? Are you in a hurry?" Taeyang smiled.

"Yes! Hurry to get the hell away from you!" Sohee rolled her eyes.

"Younghee-ah why don't you go over there and eat some snacks!" Taeyang pointed to the snack corner and Younghee ran there. "Now it's only the two of us!"

"God sake!" Sohee scoffed as she crossed her arms even more tightly.

"Well I got reports from all of his teachers! So you just have to talk to me if you want to know how Younghee is doing at school and also how is doing at each subject! Isn't that great?" Taeyang happily smiled.

"Yeah! Just great!" Sohee sarcastically replied.

"So are you still extremely angry with me?" Taeyang asked.

"Just focus on Younghee and his god-damn progression at school!" Sohee glared at Taeyang.

"Okay okay fine!" Taeyang had his hands up in a I-Surrender way. "Which subject would you like to know about?"

"I don't mind!" Sohee talked back.

"Then let's start with dance!" Taeyang smiled. "He is the best dancer out of the class so I guess that trait comes from both of us right?"

"Focus only on school!" Sohee gave Taeyang a look.

"I am focusing on school! I just wanted to talk more about us as well!" Taeyang smiled. "He isn't afraid to be in the spotlight and always has new moves to show off so I guess that trait definitely comes from me!"

"Talk about maths!" Sohee grumbled as she didn't wanted to talk about anything that would involve them in the conversation.

"He needs to work on maths! His teacher told me that he doesn't bother concentrating much!" Taeyang said.

"Like you!" Sohee talked back.

"Hey! I concentrate!" Taeyang said.

"He doesn't concentrate as much like you so I guess that trait is from you isn't it?" Sohee mocked Taeyang's voice.

"I guess so then!" Taeyang smiled back as Sohee unknowingly started to talk about them.

"How about English?" Sohee asked.

"He is improving more than before! He still needs work but there are signs of improvement!" Taeyang told. "He and I try to speak more english to improve his english and I guess he is improving because of him! He is a fast learner!"

"Which is a trait he leaned from me!" Sohee spoke.

"I learn fast too!" Taeyang said.

"Only in dance!" Sohee sighed as she rolled her eyes. "Anyway how about science?"

"He is doing quite badly in it! He doesn't understand much and always talk when the teacher is talking! He needs to really focus!" Taeyang said. "His concentration and focus in lessons is bad so one of his weakness is definitely that!"

"You're turning him into you!" Sohee looked at her side as she said that.

"No I'm not! He is turning into his father! Like father like son!" Taeyang spoke back. "I mean he is my son so he would definitely be like me isn't it?"

"Just shut up!" Sohee rolled her eyes.

"He sure does have the fearless attitude of his mother through! Always not afraid to argue and stand up for his weaker friends just like his amazing and beautiful mother!" Taeyang placed his chin on his hand and stared at his wife. "You're still so beautiful even after I see you for the first time after 6 years! You haven't even aged a bit!"

Sohee looked at Taeyang,who was deeply staring at her and looked at him for a few seconds.They had a long eye contact moment until Sohee looked away in anger.

"If you think you will win me back with your cheesy dialogues then think again!" Sohee rudely said.

"I will win you back even if it takes me a whole lifetime to do that!" Taeyang chuckled. "I think you forget something Sohee!"

"And what is that?" Sohee glared.

"Don't you know that I like women who play hard to get! It took a long time to finally make you mine so I think I know how it will be again isn't it? Throw me whatever challenge you want,I will win you no matter what!" Taeyang replied.

"Tsk!" Sohee rolled her eyes. "I'd like to see you try after what you have done,I don't even think I would be near you! I am just sitting here since you are Younghee's teacher,that's all."

"Why don't you think of me as his father instead." Taeyang smiled.

"Ha you wish!" Sohee rolled her eyes. "You lost that right 6 years ago!"

"I just wish you wouldn't have lied to him about me!" Taeyang sighed. "He think I am dead yet I am not!"

"You were dead for me ever since you stepped out of the house 6 years ago!" Sohee talked back.

"I could have told him that I am his father but I didn't." Taeyang told. "I didn't wanted him to hate you for lying to him for his whole life! I wanted you to tell him about me and about us!"

Sohee stared at Taeyang for a few seconds and she secretly was touched about what he just said but then she shook her head and rolled her eyes. She was not going to fall for his sweet words again.

"I guess the conversation is over isn't it?" Sohee questioned.

"Well we still have other subjects like art and PE left to talk about but you can go if you want to!" Taeyang replied.

"I think I will leave!" Sohee began to stand up.

"Well nice meeting you Mrs.Dong!" Taeyang took his hand out for a handshake.

"It is Sohee Ahn by the way!" Sohee ignored Taeyang's handshake and rolled her eyes. "By the way..."

"What?" Taeyang asked.

"You forgot to fix your shirt and tie!" Sohee reminded.

"Oh thanks!" Taeyang thanked. "But it is quite hard to fix my tie! I have never done this before!"

"You still don't know how to fix your shirt?" Sohee was surprised.

"Why don't you fix it for me?" Taeyang flashed his teeth as he wanted her to get close to him.

"Tsk nice try but I am not falling for that!" Sohee scoffed and walked ahead to get Younghee.

"She is so fiesty!" Taeyang chuckled as he watched his wife walk away.

 

"I am so angry with you!" Bom nagged as she held Seungbo's report card.

"But mommy..." Seungbo whined.

"Don't but mommy me Seungbo!" Bom said. "Tabi look at this!" 

"What is that?" TOP asked.

"Seungbo's report card! This stupid idiot has done badly in most of his subjects!" Bom told.

"Is there anything he has done good in?" TOP asked.

"PE!" Bom said. "Everything else needs working in!"

"Seungbo! Why did you do badly in other subjects?" TOP questioned.

"They are hard!" Seungbo complained.

"Well work harder then! Now every time you get home,you are going to study with me!" Bom crossed her arms.

"er!" Changri laughed.

"I don't see why you are laughing!" CL glared at her son. "You have done as badly as Seungbo while your little sister has done so much better than you!"

"Stupid!" Seurin stuck her tongue out.

"Smart wannabe!" Changri glared at his sister.

"You need to study more Changri!" CL said.

"What do you do at school?" Seungri asked. 

"He properly does what his stupid father does!" CL hissed.

"And what did I do?!" Seungri raised his eyebrow.

"Flirt with anyone he saw!" CL replied.

"I don't do that to anyone! I just do that to cute people but that is not the point!" Seungri replied.

"Aish you're an idiot!" CL slammed her hand on Seungri's head.

"Why are you laughing?!" Seungri hit Changri's back.

"Good work girls!" Daesung praised.

"I am so proud of you two!" Minzy kissed the twins' forehead.

"Make us even more proud!" Daesung smiled.

"Yes daddy!" The twins replied.

"If only Seungbo was like them!" Bom whined.

"Even Changri!" CL whined along.

"Well I am proud of my daughter as well!" Jiyong placed Sanji on his lap.

"Your daughter has only gotten some good grades while subjects that are important like maths and science,she has done badly in them!" Dara nagged.

"So? My daughter will do good in them soon right?" Jiyong kissed Sanji's cheek.

"Don't you dare spoil her!" Dara threatened.

"Too late! I think I already have!" Jiyong hugged Sanji.

"Love you daddy!" Sanji said.

"I love you too baby!" Jiyong replied.

"Oh god!" Dara rolled her eyes.

"What did Younghee get?" CL questioned.

"He has done good in some subjects while bad at others but I think he will improve soon!" Taeyang smiled. 

Sohee quickly entered after she arrived at the house.She entered the living room to find Taeyang already inside,sitting with her son.

"What are you doing here?" Sohee rudely questioned.

"Waiting for you!" Taeyang smiled.

"We're going home now!" Sohee grabbed Younghee's hand.

"Great! I will drop you by my car!" Taeyang smiled.

"We don't need you to do that." Sohee rolled her eyes.

"Fine we can walk there.I don't mind!" Taeyang smiled.

"But I do!" Sohee argued.

"Umma it looks very dark to walk." Younghee said.

"Are you sure you can walk to your house alone?" Bom asked.

"We will be fine!" Sohee grabbed Younghee's hand and started to walk ahead as fast as her legs could walk.

"Mr.Taeyang?" Younghee said,which made Sohee to stop walking as she looked to her right.

"Hey!" Taeyang smiled.

"What are you doing?" Sohee asked.

"Walking home!" Taeyang replied.

"Just go to your house!" Sohee walked ahead.

"I am! It is this way!" Taeyang replied.

"Idiot!" Sohee quickly walked ahead with Younghee.

"It seems like tonight is a good night!" Taeyang talked.

"You can go home!" Sohee walked inside her apartmebt's building.

"Bye!" Taeyang watched Sohee and their son walk inside

"Bye!" Younghee waved bye.

"Don't speak to him!" Sohee glared at Younghee as they walked inside.

"Still fiesty with me!" Taeyang chuckled.