Bad to Worse!

I just know that you are my ahne and I'm your namphyon

*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK*

The girls were all inside Sohee's room,gossiping and laughing as they continued to chatter on and on while poor Taeyang was doing all the household as well as giving the girls all their food and drinks that they demand every single 5 minutes.

''Argh!'' Taeyang groaned as he heard the door knocking louder and louder.

''Youngbae please open the door!'' Sohee yelled from the bedroom.

''Can't anyone from noonas or CL or Minzy get it?'' Taeyang shouted back.

''No they can't so get it now!'' Sohee demanded.

''Women I tell you.'' Taeyang washed his hands and wiped them with a towel as he walked towards the door. ''I just don't understand them!''

Taeyang opened the door to find his friends all stood at the door with their arms crossed.Seungri was at the front,leaning against the wall as he had an annoyed facial expression on his face.TOP was next to Seungri,standing properly however he was just muttering to himself as he messaged his temples and closed his eyes.Jiyong was ruffling his hair for the millionth time as he went left to right whereas Daesung had his hands on his face,trying to hide his shame and confusion.

''Hey guys!'' Taeyang greeted.

''The girls are in aren't they?'' Seungri started to walk inside.

''Welcome!'' Taeyang just watched the 4 men walk inside. ''I'll just get the girls for you!''

Taeyang went inside Sohee's room and closed the door.

''Girls your husbands are outside!'' Taeyang informed.

''Tell them to get out!'' CL demanded.

''I don't want to see him!'' Bom agreed.

''He did say he hates me didn't he?'' Dara rolled her eyes in frustration.

''He dare insult me like that!?'' Minzy scoffed.

''Enough is enough!'' Seungri stormed inside.

''Eh?!'' The girls all blinked their eyes as they saw the youngest one out of the boys storming inside like that.

''You honestly think I would cheat on you?!'' Seungri angrily exhaled.

''What was it then?'' CL stood up.

''You foolish,idoitic,stupid woman!'' Seungri glared. ''You have been with me for more than 7 years yet you still know nothing about me!''

''Don't you dare speak to me like that!'' CL pushed Seungri as hard as she could,which made him fall down.

''Why you!?'' Seungri stood up and walked near CL but...

''Woah calm down you two!'' Taeyang pulled Seungri away.

''Come on! Show me what you are going to do!?'' CL walked towards Seungri.

''Please calm down you two!'' Taeyang stood in the middle of RiRin.

''Hyung back off!'' Seungri pushed Taeyang away.

''Let me deal with him Oppa!'' CL continued to glare at Seungri.

''Guys help me out!'' Taeyang pleaded.

The girls pulled CL away while the girls pulled Seungri away to seperate the two.

''I HATE YOU!'' CL angrily yelled.

''I HATE YOU TOO!'' Seungri angrily yelled back.

''Guys....'' Sohee sighed.

''FINE STAY HERE FOREVER THEN! I'M GOING BACK!'' Seungri pointed his finger.

''THE KIDS ARE MINE!'' CL pointed her finger back.

''THEY ARE MINE!'' Seungri shouted. ''WHEN I HAVEN'T DONE ANYTHING WRONG,WHY SHOULD I GIVE YOU THE KIDS? I HONESTLY HAVEN'T CHEATED ON YOU YET YOU DON'T EVEN LISTEN TO WHAT I HAVE TO SAY!''

''YOU LIAR! I KNOW YOU'RE CHEATING ON ME!'' CL shouted back.

''THINK OF IT WHATEVER YOU WANT!'' Seungri walked out of the house.

''SEUNGRI!'' Taeyang yelled but Seungri didn't stop.

''Oh God I just hate him so much!'' CL slammed the bathroom's door shut.

''I'm not going!'' Bom pushed TOP's hand away from her.

''Come on Bommie!'' TOP replied. ''Don't make a scene here!''

''I'M MAKING A SCENE?!'' Bom exclaimed angrily.

''Well you are now!'' TOP glared.

''This is making a scene!'' Bom took the glass of water and splashed it on TOP's face.

''FOR SAKE BOM!'' TOP angrily punched the wall.

''Hyung/Oppa!'' The others tried to stop TOP from injuring himself.

''You're just pathetic!'' TOP pointed her finger at Bom then ran out.

''ARGH?!?!??!?!?!'' Bom ran into one of the rooms and slammed the door shut.

''I don't know what I did wrong!'' Daesung whined. ''At least tell me that!''

''You should know!'' Minzy glared.

''Please tell me!'' Daesung begged.

''Figure it out yourself!'' Minzy demanded. ''Now get out of here!"

''Minzy?'' Daesung blinked his eyes.

''Go on! Go away from here Dae!'' Minzy stomped her foot.

''If that's what you want.'' Daesung sighed as he walked out of the house.

''What did you do that for?!'' Sohee questioned.

''The poor guy was trying to solve the problem!'' Taeyang agreed.

''I don't want to see his face and that's final!'' Minzy crossed her arms.

''You idiot!'' Jiyong pulled Dara closer to him.

''Back off Ji!'' Dara kicked Jiyong's knee.

''What was that for!?'' Jiyong raised his eyebrow.

''It was your fault!'' Dara blamed.

''No it was YOUR fault!'' Jiyong replied.

''NO it was YOUR FAULT!'' Dara started to yell.

''AND I'M SAYING IT'S YOUR FAULT!'' Jiyong shouted.

''YOU DARE SHOUT AT ME!'' Dara pulled Jiyong's hair.

''HEY?!'' Jiyong shook Dara.

''YOU BASTARD!'' Dara began kicking and punching Jiyong.

''Woah woah woah!'' Taeyang immediately seperated DaraGon from each other.

''I was going to get you back cause I felt guilty of saying those things to you but you clearly don't deserve it!'' Jiyong angrily told.

''Get the out Jiyong!'' Dara yelled.

'' you Dara!'' Jiyong stormed off.

'' YOU TOO!'' Dara slammed the door shut.

''Girls you made things worse,not better!'' Taeyang threw himself down on the sofa.

''I don't know how to fix your problems now!'' Sohee groaned.


A/N=Currently on a mini-hiatus since exams are here as well as most of my time is gone in dancing and singing training so I'll do my best to update once in a while.I just did a small update for you all!

Any requests anyone has please do tell me as I will make sure to include them :D

I would also like to thank these amazing subscribers that subscribed to this story :)