Surprise Birthday Party Part 1

I just know that you are my ahne and I'm your namphyon

A/N=Due to Baddest_female requesting for Daragon while Justine28 requested for TopBom so I have added the moments.

Thank you for requesting you two and if anyone has anymore requests then please do just tell me as I will fulfill your request :D

You can request for as much scenes as you would like :)


At TaeHee and Ririn's house

Everyone except Taeyang is inside the house.Sohee had invited them all to come and she knew that Taeyang would go out of the house again to avoid her so she took this chance as the perfect oppourtunity to plan the secret surprise birthday party.

Sohee:Thank you everyone for coming and as you all know that it's Taeyang's birthday today!

Bom:Of course we'll come for you.

TOP:So are you planning a surprise birthday party for him?

Sohee:(Nods her head) It's the only way I can make him try to forgive me!

Dara:He still hasn't spoken to you?

Sohee:Not even a word.

Seungri:Wow Taeyang hyung hasn't spoken to you in like two days then.

Daesung:That's the longest he's been angry with anyone.

Minzy:Well Sohee unnie did upset him and his anger is justified.

Sohee: I know I know.It's my fault and I was an idiot but I want to organise the birthday party with your help to make him happy.

CL:So what should we do?

Sohee:Well I've planned everything out already so first I want Seungri oppa and CL unnie to call all of Taeyang's friends and invite them to the venue.

Jiyong:You already booked a venue?

Sohee:Yep! Next I want Daesung oppa and Minzy to make sure all the drinks and foods are ordered and are in the venue.Next TOP oppa and Bom unnie,you two will go buy decorations for the party then you will meet up with Dara unnie and Jiyong oppa at the venue then you four will all put the decorations at the venue.

Seungri:Their job is the easiest!

TOP:Obviously cause they are both pregnant you .

Seungri:Oh right!

Sohee:Lastly I will organise the music and the performances that will happen in the party so let's go and organise the best party for my husband!

All:FIGHTING!


With Ririn

They are sitting on the bed while calling all of Taeyang's friends.

CL:Hello is this Junsu? Yes this is CL and I wanted to invite you to come to a surprise birthday party that we are planning for Taeyang oppa. Yeah it's at the huge white building near Hans River and it's starting at 7:00pm. You can come? Yeah Yeah okay and thank you bye.

CL hangs up the phone.

CL:Another guest that is available to come.

Seungri:Great! We have a lot of guests available to come then!

CL:How many?

Seungri:150 including us.

CL:Wow that isn't bad!

Seungri:Taeyang hyung is very popular.

CL: I know right!

Seungri:YA Don't think about his popularity that much since I was more popular than him.

CL:Yeah you were more popular than him but not anymore.

Seungri:Because I got married to you that's why!

CL:HEY what's that supposed to mean?

Seungri:You're unlucky for me.

CL:I HATE YOU!

CL throws the book at Seungri,who lucky manages to dodge it.

Seungri:What the?! Hey that could have hit me!

CL: It would have been better if it DID!


With Daragon

Dara nervously looks at Jiyong,who is looking at the venue rather than focusing on her.She knew that she made him mad since yesterday she was pretty mean to him.

Dara:YA!

Jiyong just looked away but moved closer to her.

Dara:YA Speak to me!

Jiyong just nodded his head and looked away even more.

Dara: I'm sorry!

Dara tugged on Jiyong's shirt but Jiyong still ignored her and looked away.

Dara: I'm sorry!

Dara hugged Jiyong's waist with her arms around his waist while her face was buried on his back.

Dara: I'm really sorry! I didn't mean to say anything that would be mean. You know how I am sometimes right? I just speak without thinking sometimes but I'm sorry if I hurted your feelings. Forgive me neh?

Jiyong secretly smiled since he was just acting around since he knew that if he ignored Dara then she would try to get his attention.Then he quickly changed back into a serious face before turning around to face Dara.

Jiyong:*Sigh* You win!

Dara:(Smiles) Really?!

Jiyong:Just don't do it again!

Dara: I won't!

Jiyong gave a peck on Dara's lips.

Jiyong: I love you!

Dara: I love you too!


With Daemin

Daemin are both at the cater,ordering the foods and drinks that should be in the party today.

Minzy:These are the lists of the foods and drinks that must be at the party today.

Minzy hands the cater the list.

Cater:Okay we can do that for you but the bill in total for you to pay is 30,000won.

Daesung:Here!

Daesung hands the cater the money.

Cater:The foods and drinks will all be ready in 2 hours.

Minzy:Daesung let's come back later then.

Daesung:Where do you want to go?

Minzy: I don't know.Maybe shop for something.

Daesung:Sure let's go then.

Minzy:Did Sohee unnie say that she ordered the cake or not?

Daesung: I'm not sure! You should call her.

Minzy takes her phone out and phones Sohee.

Minzy=Hello Unnie?

Sohee=Yeah?

Minzy=Have you ordered the cake?

Sohee=Yes I have but can you pick it up?

Minzy=Sure where is it?

Sohee=This bakery called Sunshine bakery.

Minzy=No problem unnie.

Sohee=Thanks and is the foods and drinks both ordered?

Minzy=Yes unnie and it's going to be ready in 2 hours.

Sohee=Great then you can go get the cake.

Minzy=Bye unnie.

Sohee=Bye!

Minzy hangs up the phone.

Minzy:Unnie has ordered the cake but we'll pick it up.

Daesung:Okay and let's hope that Taeyang hyung will forgive her.

Minzy: I hope he does!


With TOPBOM

TOPBOM enter a shop and immediately go to the decorations section.

TOP:What should we get?

Bom:We need banners,balloons,lights,lanterns,pom poms and also the tableware stuff like dishes,cups and spoons and forks.

TOP just stood there,looking at his wife.

Bom:What?

TOP:Okay it's either me wanting to not hear you or you speaking too fast that I did not catch anything you said.

Bom:*Groans* I'll help you!

Bom walked at all the places that had the decorations and placed it in the trolley while TOP just rolled the trolley and looked at how his wife was just putting a lot of things randomly in the trolley.

TOP:Are you sure we need this much decorations?

Bom:Of course! We're planning to make this the birthday party that Taeyang never forgets.

TOP:We don't need to spend THIS much money on a party.

Bom:We sure do now just shut up and follow me.

TOP:*Sighs*Yes maam!


With Daragon

Dara is sitting down on the venue's ground with Jiyong while they patiently wait for TOPBOM to arrive.

Dara:Jiyong?

Jiyong:Yeah?

Dara: I feel like I want to kill someone.

Jiyong chuckled at his wife's sudden comment.

Jiyong:Why?

Dara:Can we go outside and get rice?

Jiyong:Rice?

Dara: I want to eat fried rice right now.

Jiyong:Now?

Dara:Yes Jiyong now! I think I might murder someone if I don't get it right now.

Jiyong:But TOP hyung and Bom noona will arrive soon.

Dara: I don't care about that right now!

Jiyong:Alright Alright calm down. I'll go outside and get you some fried rice.

Dara:Take me with you!

Jiyong:Are you joking? Then there won't be anyone in the venue.

Dara:Come on please!!!!!!!

Jiyong:Fine let me phone TOP hyung first.

TOP:You don't need to!

Jiyong:Hey hyung.

Bom followed behind her husband with a cup full of ice cream.

Dara:HEY no fair! I want ice cream too!

Dara quickly walked up to Bom and took some spoonful of her ice cream.

Bom:YA Get your own!

Dara:No give me some!

Bom:NO!

Dara:Please!!!!

TOP and Jiyong both chuckled at the cute site of the two pregnant women.

Jiyong:They are so cute!

TOP: I know right!


Ririn get out of their house.CL placed Changri in the baby stroller then pushed the stroller while Seungri picked his phone and called Daesung.

Seungri=Hey hyung!

Daesung=Yes?

Seungri=Where are you guys? We are coming to meet you two.

Daesung=Okay we've just gotten out of the Sunshine bakery.You know the one that is only 5 minutes away from the house.

Seungri=Okay we'll be there.

Seungri hung up the phone and walked to the bakery with CL.

CL:Does Taeyang oppa know anything about this?

CL's phone suddenly ring and CL picks it up.

CL=Hello?

Taeyang=Hey CL it's Taeyang.Where are you guys?

CL=Taeyang oppa!

Seungri looked at CL and gives her a look.

CL=Me and Seungri are outside.

Taeyang=Where? I'll meet up with you two.

CL=Uhm...oppa we're kinda of busy you see.

Taeyang=With what?

CL=Uhm...You...see...uhm...

Seungri snatched CL's phone.

Seungri=Hey hyung!

Taeyang=Hey Seungri where are you two? I'll come there and meet up with you two.

Seungri=We're currently at the hospital.

Taeyang=Why?

Seungri=Changri has a fever so we're at the hospital right now.

Taeyang=Oh okay.I'll just call the others instead then bye.

Seungri=Bye hyung.

Seungri hung up the phone.

Seungri:How hard is it for you to lie?

CL:What?

Seungri:Can't you lie?

CL:Did you see how much of a liar I was?

Seungri: It's not that hard.

CL: I did see that.

Seungri:HYUNG!

Daesung:Hey!

Minzy comes out of the bakery with a huge box that contained the cake.

Minzy:Jagiya open the car right now before I drop the cake!

Daesung opened the car's trunk and Minzy placed the birthday cake inside.Minzy and Daesung both go into the cater's shop and return to their car with a lot of plastic bags that had boxs that had the food in it.

Seungri:Woah that is a lot of bags.

Daesung:You know you can help us too!

Seungri:Sorry!

Seungri picked up some plastic bags and placed it in the car.Minzy returned to the car with a lot of plastica bags again but this time it contained drinks.She placed it all in the car's trunk.

Minzy:Okay we're all done!

Daesung:Now we can go to the venue!

CL:Great and all of Taeyang oppa's friends can come today!

Seungri:Now to inform Sohee!

Seungri called Sohee.

Sohee=Yes Oppa?

Seungri=Sohee the foods and drinks and Taeyang hyung's friends are all done.

Sohee=That's great!

Seungri=Now we'll be heading back to the venue.

Sohee=That's great! Just make sure everything is ready when I come okay?

Seungri=Okay!

Sohee=I'll be back in 2 hours.

Seungri=Bye Sohee!

Sohee=Bye oppa!

Seungri hung up the phone and looked at the others.CL placed Changri in the car and the four all sat inside the car.Daesung drives the car to the venue.

Seungri:We gotta make sure everything is ready in 2 hours.

CL:Great! Let's go to the venue and see how much work the four of them have done.

Minzy:Unnie we got only 3 hours left.

CL:We have to hurry!

Daesung:Why?

CL:We need to dress up as well you know!

Seungri:Why? You look so beautiful right now.

CL: I am your wife Seungri.She needs to look perfect not beautiful.

Minzy:Unnie what are you planning to wear today?

CL:Something black!

Seungri:Black? You'll look very dark then.

CL:No I won't!

Daesung:Guys we are here so let's just get everything inside first.

The four all carried the plastic bags and placed everything inside.They entered the venue and saw that everything was beautifully decorated.The two husbands were on the floor,tired while the two wifes were hitting their husband and shouting at them.

Dara:STAND UP JIYONG!

Jiyong:Whyyyy? Isn't it done already?

Bom:TABI STAND UP NOW!

TOP:Come on just give us a 5 minute rest.

CL:Unnies what's going on?

Bom:These two lazy butts haven't done much work.

Jiyong:WHAT?!

TOP:We were doing all the work while you two were just bossing us around.

Jiyong:Yeah.Saying stuff like ''Oh this isn't nice at this side so put it at that side'' and ''Put it more higher,more higher no lower,more lower then left then right'' this is so tiring.

Seungri: I guess everything is done.

Bom:Great let's just place the items on the tables then Sohee will come with the music and entertainment then we're done!

Dara: I can't wait to see Taeyang's reaction.

Minzy:Oppa will love it!

CL:He must love it! Sohee did a lot to make him happy today.

TOP: If he doesn't smile then we can beat him up!

Seungri:Hyung should really appreciate everything Sohee is doing for him right now.

Jiyong:He better love this hard work we have all done.

Daesung: I can't wait for the party!


Author=I hope all the requesters have enjoyed the couples' moments I have written down for them.The gang are preparing for Taeyang's surprise birthday party.Will everything go according to plan or would Taeyang,himself ruin it? Let's find out in the next update ;)

Any requests anyone has please do tell me as I will make sure to include them :D

I would also like to thank these amazing 5 subscribers that subscribed to this story :)

 

iNyLmYa
iNyLmYa
Unsubscribe

Special thanks to these 2 amazing people who upvoted the story~Thank you very much!