Love might come to me!

I just know that you are my ahne and I'm your namphyon

The Next Day

Everyone was in the sitting room laughing and CL came in the room.

CL:OMO Sorry Dara I didn't notice that I took your bed for the night.Mianhae!!!

Dara:Aigoo CL.It wasn't a big deal for me and I don't mind!

CL:Thanks!

CL goes to the bathroom to take a shower.

Seungri comes to the living room.

Seungri:Hey guys.(He then goes to the bathroom without knocking.)

CL:AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH GET OUT!!!!!!!

Seungri goes out in shock.CL comes out of the bathroom with a towel covering her body.

CL:WHAT THE HELL IS YOUR PROBLEM?????

Seungri:Sorry I didn't know that you were in there....

Everyone:YOU SAW HER ?!?!?!

Seungri:(Blushes)Yeah by the way CL your body is pretty fit.(winks at CL)

CL:You ing ert SHUT THE UP!!!!

CL goes in the bathroom.

Taeyang:Yo Seungri come here.

Seungri:Yeah what's up!

Taeyang:(Whispers to Seungri)How big was her s?

Seungri:Hahhaha well it was a nice look.(Winks at Taeyang)

Dara:YA YOU ERTS!!!(Slaps Taeyang and Seungri's heads)

Seungri:Sorry Sorry.I was just complimenting her fit body!

Bom:Aish You two just please stop.I wonder how I would have felt if someone saw me like that!

TOP: I'd kill that jerk.

Bom:(Shock)Huh?

TOP:What? I said I will kill him.

Bom:...Ok.

Dara:Aww TOP's jealous.

TOP:(Blushes) I AM NOT!!!!!!

Daesung:Haha Hyung.

Bom:Ya You Guys you better shut up before I beat the crap out of you.

CL comes out of the shower dressed.

CL sits in the sofa and Seungri comes and sits next to her.CL then moves and sits somewhere else.Seungri follows her and sits with her.

CL:YA WHAT THE HELL DO YOU WANT?

Seungri:You!

CL:(Blushes) You.

Seungri:Well I am Sorry I saw your body but I have to say it is the best body I have seen.

CL:(Blushes)What the hell?Can You please shut up!

Seungri:No seriously I have had with loads of girls but not any have a body like yours.CL I have to say that the best fit body goes to you.

CL then slaps Seungri's head.

CL:Can You please stop talking about it!

Seungri:Ok I'm sorry.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Daesung and Minzy are talking.

Minzy:Aish I'm hopeless in this.

Daesung:Hopeless in what?

Minzy:Love.

Daesung:What do you mean?

Minzy:See that(Points to everyone)Dara and Jiyong,TOP and Bom,Seungri and CL and Taeyang and his girlfriend who is not here.I think it is just you and me that are alone!

Daesung:Aish I know.Everyone gets their love story while We don't.

Minzy:Why is it that we don't?

Daesung: I know!

Minzy and Daesung goes back to playing their own separate laptops.

Minzy:Daesung I got an idea.

Daesung:What?

Minzy:Let's go on a online dating site and find our match.

Daesung:Which site?

Minzy:Aigoo I mean a online dating site and I found the perfect one!

Daesung:Ok what's the name of the site?

Minzy:Go to www.KoreaDatingnow.com

Daesung types the website address and sees how the site is.

Daesung:Wow Some girls' profile description are really good.

Minzy:Yeah and you can't see their faces!Since they want the users to fall in love through personality and this website is only for Korean residents since if they want to visit they can while other countries can't!

Daesung:Oh Wow sounds interesting! Well I gotta home now but I will find a girl soon I hope.

Minzy:YA you babo don't worry you will find lots of girls here :)

Daesung:Thanks and Bye Everyone!

Everyone:BYE!

Daesung Leaves the room.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Daesung's home.

Daesung finally finished his work and decides to chat with someone online in KoreaDatingnow.com.He makes a account.

Daesung:Finally made an account.I'm gonna name my user name ''SmileandShine''

Daesung clicks chat now and he chats with someone.

SmileandShine=Hello!

DancingDiva=Hey!

SmileandShine=So What's your name?

DancingDiva=Secret!

SmileandShine=Tell me!

DancingDiva=Sorry I can't but I wanna chat with you!

SmileandShine=Ok anyway do you like my profile description?

DancingDiva=Yeah I find your personality very nice :)

SmileandShine=So what are your hobbies?

DancingDiva=Well My hobbies include singing,dancing and playing sports.

SmileandShine=I play sports too!By the way what sports do you play?

DancingDiva=Well I play sports such as Basketball,Tennis,Running and other stuff.What sports do you play?

SmileandShine=That's nice.Me?well I play basketball,tennis and running too :)

DancingDiva=Good to know.Anyway where do you live?

SmileandShine= I Live in Seoul.

DancingDiva=Me too!What do you do for a living?

SmileandShine=Well I am a artist.How about you?

DancingDiva= I am an actress.

SmileandShine=Nice to know :)Can I ask what you want in a boyfriend like 3 qualites?

DancingDiva=Well I want someone who is honest to me,never hurts my feelings and Loves me a lot.How about you?

SmileandShine=Well I want someone who is honest,respects my opinions and someone who isn't clingy.

DancingDiva=SmileandShine I want to add you in my friend list can you please accept it!

SmileandShine=Sure.(Accepts her friend request.)

DancingDiva=I gotta go but I wanna talk to you soon again.Wanna talk at 4pm.

SmileandShine=Sure.(Logs off)

Daesung offs the computer.

Daesung:You know what?Online dating isn't so bad after all besides I like that girl!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At Bom's house.

CL,Bom and TOP are only ones at the house.

Bom:Ya TOP don't follow me around.I can handle myself.

TOP:No You can't and let me do my job.

Bom:Ya This isn't your job so shut up!!!!

TOP:This is my job and let me do it.

Bom stands up and tries to walk but finds it hard to walk so she falls luckily TOP catches her but falls with her.

Bom:Ya Let me go!

TOP:NO!(Hugs Bom)

Bom:LET ME GO YOU ERT!!!

TOP:Only if you give me a kiss!

Bom:Help Me CL!!!

CL:Aish You two!...Aish!

Bom:TOP please let go of me.I want to talk to CL.

TOP carries Bom and makes her sit in the sofa next to CL.

Bom:Ya CL what's wrong?

CL:Oh nothing(Fake smile)

Bom:Ya You babo!(slaps CL's head)

CL:Ya What was that for?

Bom:You babo I know you for around 6-7 years and when you throw me a fake smile you think I wouldn't know!

CL:There isn't anything wrong.

Bom:Come on tell me please.

CL:Well I am depressed to be honest.

Bom:What are you depressed about?

CL:Love.

Bom:What about Love?

CL:You know everywhere I go I see people either flirting with each other or just having love moments and I hate myself for not having anyone to love me like that.

TOP:Ya CL don't think like that.I'm sure someone will love you for who you are soon!

CL:When TOP When? I have been waiting for around 9-10 years and I find no one.I'm starting to doubt myself and think maybe I am too ugly or fat to have a boyfriend!

Bom:You Don't ever think that you are ugly or fat.Girl You are such a amazing girl.People would be love to be dating a girl like you!

CL:Well if people would love to date me then why isn't anyone dating me yet?

TOP: It's cause you haven't seen anyone for a long time.It's always us you see so why don't I set up a date for you with one of my colleagues!

Bom:Ya see there is a opportunity for you!

CL:Ya uhm TOP can you phone someone now and ask them if they wanna go on a date with me?

TOP:Well give me a picture of you and tomorrow I will tell you who is interested in dating you ok!

CL:(Cries)Thanks!

Bom:Ya CL don't cry(hugs CL)

CL:Unnie!(Hugs Bom)

Bom:You will find someone so don't you worry about it!

CL:Thanks!

TOP:Aigoo Girls and Their Emotional time!

Bom:By the way TOP can you find someone for me too?

TOP:No!

Bom:Why not?

TOP:Well...uhm...the guys there are interested in girls like CL.

Bom:What? I am like CL.

TOP:Well I said you can't date someone there so you can't!

Bom:Well this is Unfair.

TOP:Sorry babe but it is for the best!

Bom: the best!

CL:Haha Unnie let's just say that someone is jealous that's why you aren't getting a date.

Bom and TOP:Who?

CL:We'll see later :)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Daesung logs on the computer and goes to the dating site.

He sees that ''DancingDiva'' is online.He chats with her.

SmileandShine:Hey!

DancingDiva:Miss me? :P

SmileandShine:Yeah!

DancingDiva:So whatcha wanna talk about?

SmileandShine:I wanna know you more.

DancingDiva:Ok I also wanna know you more so let's ask questions!

SmileandShine:What's your favourite song?

DancingDiva:Oppa Gangnam Style!!!

SmileandShine:Haha Yeah I love that song!

DancingDiva:Who's your favourite superhero?

SmileandShine:Superman!

DancingDiva:Batman!

SmileandShine:Superman is way better!

DancingDiva: Is NOT!!Batman is so y!!!

SmileandShine:Superman is so smart!!

DancingDiva:Batman gets all the ladies!

SmileandShine:Superman gets everything!

DancingDiva:LoL!! Batman is the most realistic superhero I have ever seen.He is y and his fighting skills are awesome!

SmileandShine:Superman has magical powers!

DancingDiva:Which aren't real! :P

SmileandShine:Yeah I agree.Anyway what are your opinion about love at first sight?

DancingDiva:Well to be honest I believe it!

SmileandShine:Can I ask why you believe it?

DancingDiva:Well My parents fell in love like that so I believe it!Do you believe it?

SmileandShine:No I think the idea is a bit stupid and unreal!

DancingDiva:Ok even though I don't agree.What type of movies do you watch?

SmileandShine:Horror Movies since I like it!

DancingDiva:Horror Movies!Wow I am scared of them but I love Romantic Comedies the best!

SmileandShine:Girls!They all love Romantic Comedies!

DancingDiva:What's there NOT to love?

SmileandShine:The movies are too cheesy to me.I don't really like romantic movies.

DancingDiva:Haha Ok :)Anyway when's your birthday?

SmileandShine:19th October 1989<------------(NOT his real birthday! I made that up)

DancingDiva:Oh My birthday is 24th February 1992.

SmileandShine: I also have a friend whose birthday is that date :)

DancingDiva: :)Nice to know! What's your favourite book?

SmileandShine:Alice in Wonderland!

DancingDiva:Why do you like that book so much?

SmileandShine: I love that book since the girl discovers a different world and that world is different but exciting.I also want to experience that!

DancingDiva:Nice to know!My favourite book is Romeo and Juliet?

SmileandShine:Why is that your favourite book?

DancingDiva:Because the two characters are from different worlds but still get a chance to meet each other and fall in love!Their love for each other is so great that they can do anything for each other.

SmileandShine:You are pretty romantic!

DancingDiva:Yeah I know! I'm a hopeless romantic person!

SmileandShine:Haha yeah! What do you think is the most important factor in a relationship?

DancingDiva:To me I think it is Love! If you truly love that person then trust and other factors will come!

SmileandShine:Well to me it is trust since if that person is dishonest to me then I see no reason to why I must continue the relationship!

DancingDiva:Well it was nice to talk to you!Wow We talked for like 2-3 hours and it is 11:00pm gotta go sleep for tomorrow.Bye!

SmileandShine:Bye talk to you soon!

Daesung logs off.

Daesung:It's just been a day since I talked to her but I feel like I know her.Wow she is some girl!

Daesung sleeps!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author:Hello Hope you like this chapter! I wanted to give Daesung more lines so I chose this chapter and kinda made him more important! Sorry not much love moments! Daesung and his mystery girl! I wonder who it is? Bye for now!