The Contest and A Surprise

I just know that you are my ahne and I'm your namphyon

WARNING=JUST TO WARN YOU GUYS THAT THIS IS A BIT OF A UAL CHAPTER BUT THERE WILL BE NO INCLUDED! SOME BITS OF THIS CHAPTER IS COPIED FROM A TV SHOW'S EPISODE.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At CL and Sohee's House

Taeyang walks in and starts raiding the fridge.Then Sohee,who doesn't see Taeyang,comes out of the shower with a towel covering her body while drying herself with another towel.Taeyang and Sohee then both sees each other and gets startled.Sohee's towel drops which reveals her body.She then quickly gets a scarf and hides her body.

Sohee:THAT IS IT! YOU JUST BARGE IN HERE WITHOUT EVEN KNOCKING ON THE DOOR!

Taeyang: I'm sorry!

Sohee:YOU HAVE NO RESPECT FOR ANYBODY'S PRIVACY!

Taeyang:Sohee wait wait wait!

Sohee:NO YOU WAIT! THIS IS JUST RIDICULOUS!

Taeyang: Can I just say that scarf is transparent and I can still see your s clearly?

Sohee:ING JERK!

Sohee storms into her room.Taeyang laughs loudly while Sohee continues to swear at him.

(Taeyang:Inner Thoughts=Not Bad Ahn Sohee!)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At Bom and Dara's House

Everyone except TOP,Taeyang and DaeMin are inside the house.

Sohee:Haha! I know!

Dara: It's so cute through! CL will finally not be like a gangster like before!

Bom:She will finally behave!

Seungri:CL Mama!

Everyone:WHAT?!?!?!?

Seungri:Oh I...er have gotten into the habit of calling CL mama since she wants the baby to hear that.

Dara: It's not even born yet?

CL:Unnie it can still hear us.Besides I want the baby to hear it a lot and later it might be her first word.

Seungri:Then you should call me Daddy!

Sohee:Oh! I like that daddy!

Seungri:Actually I was just talking about CL

Sohee:Oooooooh is daddy getting angry? Is daddy gonna spank me?

CL:YA!

Seungri:That depends have you been a bad girl? No I can't do this! It feels too weird.

Dara:(Whispers to CL)He has changed!

Bom:(Whispers to CL)Yep otherwise trust me he would totally spank Sohee!

CL:Yeah Yeah whatever!

Taeyang enters the room.

(Taeyang:Inner Thoughts=All right. It’s a new day. All that stuff about CL, you don’t feel that now. It was crazy! You’re fine. You’re better than fine! You are, as your friends would say, Great! Everything’s normal! She’s just your friend CLl! Your friend CL. Your friend! CL.)

CL:Hi Oppa!

Everyone except Sohee:Hi Taeyang Oppa/Hyung

Taeyang:Hi! (Inner Thoughts=Hey, it’s your girlfriend, CL!)

Sohee:God Sake! (Angry)

Jiyong:Has something happened?

Taeyang:No,she's still upset with me because I saw her s!

Bom:You did what?!?!??!!?! What were you doing seeing her s?

Taeyang:It was an accident Noona!

Sohee:Okay can we please change the subject already!

Dara:Yeah cause hellooooo! These are her s not s!

Sohee:Unnie I was hoping for a better change of subject!

Taeyang: I don't know why you are so embarrassed? They were very hot s! (Winks at Sohee)

Sohee:(Angry)You ing jerk! Hot? I mean that's it? A cup of tea is hot!

Taeyang:Oooookaay! I am officially feeling the hatred of Ahn Sohee right now!

Taeyang sits down near Sohee.

Sohee:So anyway as I was saying that if one day--(Notices Taeyang staring at her s)Why can't you stop staring at my s?

Taeyang:(Without Looking Up) What? (Looks Up and Pretends to be interested in what Sohee was saying) What were you saying?

Sohee:Did you not get a good enough look this morning?!?!?! (Angry)

Jiyong:Alright Alright! We're all adults here and there's only one way to resolve this! Since you saw her ies I think...uh you are gonna have to show her your peepee!

Taeyang:WHAT?!?! Hyung you do know that I don't see that happening right?

Sohee:Come on! Jiyong Oppa is right.Tit for Tat!

Taeyang:Well I am NOT gonna show you my Tat!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At DaeMin's House

At their bedroom

Minzy:Honey I..er actually had the weirdest conversation with Taeyang Oppa today. He was talking about rules and right and wrong and--(Daesung interrupts)

Daesung:I had the exact same conversation with Hyung today!

Minzy: You did? What was he talking about?

Daesung: I don’t know! Hyung hasn’t had this much trouble getting out words but for some reason he now has! All right, let’s break this down. What exactly did he say to you?

Minzy:Okay, he was talking about rules.

Daesung:Uh-huh.

Minzy:Umm, and looking at people differently.

Daesung:He didn’t say anything about that to me.

Minzy:What did he tell you?

Daesung:He was asking all these questions about you, me, and how we fell in love with each other. And, some type of rules?

Minzy:Okay. So you, me and Love. Looking at people differently. Maybe he wants to fall in love like how you and I did with someone.

Daesung:But what did he mean by rules?

Minzy:Wait a minute! He stopped talking the minute Dara unnie came in!

Daesung:Because he was looking at her differently.

Minzy:And Dara unnie is his friend, so he thinks that would be breaking the rules!

Daesung:Oh My God! He's in love with Dara noona who is already married with Jiyong hyung?

Dara:(from the living room)You guys?

Minzy:Unnie just a minute! (To Daesung) This is bad Honey!

Daesung:You don’t say anything.Jiyong Hyung and Taeyang Hyung are gonna be in a awkward situation.

Minzy:Why would I say anything?

Daesung:I’m not going to let you say anything.

Minzy:You just stay here! (Pushes Daesung on the bed and quickly gets out of the bed)

Daesung:YA!

Minzy runs out to Dara, who is in the kitchen

Dara:Oh, hey, Minzy I brought back your iron.

Minzy:Oh unnie you had that?

Dara:Uh-huh.

Minzy: I thought I lost it. I got a new one, like, a month ago.

Dara:Oh, just as well, I broke this one.

Minzy starts smiling but also frowns.She frowns then smiles and again frowns but smiles.

Dara:What?

Minzy:Nothing.

Dara:Okay.

Minzy: I mean, I-I, I really shouldn’t say. I mean, I’m really not supposed to.

Dara:Fine.

Minzy: It’s quite wrong to say this to you.

Dara:Then it’s really too bad that you can’t tell me.

Minzy:Somebody likes you!

Dara: Is it Daesung?

Minzy:WHAT?!?!?! NO!

Dara:Well, then tell him to stop staring!

Minzy: It’s Taeyang Oppa!

Dara:Really?! Taeyang?!

Minzy: I know it's bad to tell you since you are happily married with Jiyong Oppa.

Dara: I can't do that! I mean I am flattered that Taeyang likes me but to risk my marriage with Jiyong? HELL NO!

Minzy:I guess that makes sense. So, you think you’re going to talk to him?

Dara:Sure, yeah. I mean, it’s just Taeyang. I don’t want him to get hurt. Well, I must say, I am on fire! First Daesung and now Taeyang!

Minzy:No Unnie! Not Daesung just Taeyang Oppa.

Dara:Whatever!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At Bom and Dara's House

*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK*

Dara opens the door to find TOP.

Dara:Hey Oppa!

TOP:Hey! Since Taeyang is using the shower can I use yours for a while?

Dara:Sure Oppa!

Sohee:Hey Oppa! How long would you say Taeyang is in your bathroom?

TOP:About 5 minutes!

Sohee smiles evily.

Sohee:Perfect! Fasten your seatbelts it's time to witness Taeyang's peepee!

Sohee goes inside TaeSeunTOP's house.Sohee goes up to the door of their bathroom.

Sohee:Dong Youngbae! It is time to see your thing!

Sohee opens the door and whips back the curtains.The person inside the shower is revealed to be Seungri.They both scream.Seungri quickly wraps his waist in a towel and comes out of the bathroom.

Seungri: What the hell is wrong with you?!?!?!?!?

Sohee: I thought it was Youngbae inside!

Taeyang comes out of his room.

Taeyang:What happen?!? What?!?!?

Sohee:You were supposed to be in there so I could see your thing!

Taeyang:Sorry my thing was in there with me!

Sohee:ING JERK!

Sohee angrily leaves the house.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At Starbucks

Dara is inside drinking coffee when Taeyang enters.

Taeyang:Hey Noona!

Dara:Hey! Taeyang..uhm I know!

Taeyang:What?

Dara:Taeyang it's okay I know!

Taeyang:About what?

Dara:I know about your feelings.

Taeyang:Oh my God. You do?

Dara:Yes, and I’m sorry.That can't be possible.

Taeyang: I know. I know. And this is so much more complicated. I mean, it’s CL for God sakes.

Dara:For God sakes, it’s CL!

Taeyang: I know. I know. And she’s not only my friend; she’s my pregnant friend! She’s my pregnant friend who is carrying Seungri's baby.

Dara:Yeah that’s CL. (Whispers to herself)Oh My God! Minzy lied to me. And Jiyongie was right!

Taeyang:What am I going to do? You know, and I keep, I keep trying to get rid of these feelings, you know? I stayed up all last night and made a list of everything I don’t like about her. You want to hear it?

Dara:Yeah.

Taeyang:She made me switch to eat healthy food. That’s it! That’s all I got! And, you know what? She is the reason I got my y body with me and she is also the reason I love dancing.She and I both love dancing!

Dara:Taeyang I just think you’re getting worked up over nothing. This is probably just a crush.

Taeyang:You think?

Dara:Absolutely! You know, you get this rush of feelings, but then it goes away.

Taeyang:Yeah, just a crush! That’s all this is! It’s a crush! I’m Taeyang I don’t get deep feelings.

Dara:That’s right, there you go! Crushes happen all the time! I know I’ve had them for lots of guys before. And I’m sure you’ve had them for us.

Taeyang:Not really.

Dara:Okay!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At Sohee and CL's house

Seungri enters the house.

Seungri:(Whispers to himself)Clear the tracks for the ie payback express.Next stop=Ahn Sohee!

Seungri goes inside the bathroom.Seungri and someone screams.Seungri gets out of the bathroom.CL,who wraps herself in a towel,angrily gets out of the bathroom.

CL:RAT! WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU DOING!?!??!?!!?!?

Seungri:Sorry Mama! Wrong ies!

Seungri winks at her and leaves the house.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At DaeMin's House

At Their Bedroom

Daesung is inside their bedroom wearing a girly dress.

Daesung:Minkki I already wore this dress since you wanted me too! Can I please take this off now?

Dara angrily storms inside their house.

Dara:(To Daesung) Hi,Princess! Very Manly Like! (To Minzy)Well, I just thought I would drop by and let you know how it went with Taeyang.

Daesung:(To Minzy) You told her?!

Minzy:(To Daesung)She pulled it out of me!She just made me tell her! (To Dara) Unnie How’d it go?

Dara:Well, you were wrong, he doesn’t like me!

Minzy:What?!?!?!??!

Dara:Yeah! How would you like it if I sent you to Lee Donghae’s house and told you that he liked you, and you went down there and you found out that he didn’t like you? How would you feel?

Minzy:Unnie I don’t think I’d care.

Dara:Really? Lee Donghae is hot!

Taeyang:(in the living room)Hello?

Dara:We’re in the bedroom!

Taeyang:Why?

Daesung:(sarcastically)Because it’s a relaxing and enjoyable time!

Taeyang:(entering the bedroom) What are you guys doing in here?(To Daesung)Oh Hey there Goldilocks!

Minzy:Oh my God! A friend he’s looking at differently, but it’s wrong. It’s CL!

Daesung:You like CL?!?!?!?!?!

Taeyang:Shhhh It’s no big deal, okay? Dara Noona and I talked about it. It’s just a crush! It’s going to go away!

CL:(entering)Hey! I was looking for you! What are we all doing in here?

Seungri:(from the living room)Hello?

Daesung:(sarcastically)Yes we’re all in here and we would love for you to join us!

Seungri:(entering) Well hey! What’s going on?

Daesung:I'm so getting out of this dress!!!!!!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At TaeSeunTOP's House

CL quietly opens the door and enters the bathroom.

CL:Hello Seungri! (Evil Smile)

CL opens the shower curtains and finds Taeyang in the shower.They both scream and CL gets out of the bathroom.

Seungri:Is everything alright?

Taeyang:YA! CL What was that for?

Sohee enters the house.She tries to get the towel off his waist but Taeyang doesn't let go of the towel.

Taeyang:LEAVE IT!

Sohee:NO I WANT TO SEE!

Taeyang:NO!

Sohee:YOU SAW MINE SO NOW I CAN SEE YOUR PEEPEE!

Taeyang:NO!

TOP:Ahem Ahem! What the hell is going on?

Sohee,Seungri,Taeyang and CL:Hey Oppa/Hyung.

TOP:Why do you want to see his private part Sohee?

Sohee:Oppa this jerk saw mine first so I have the right to see his!

Seungri:Hyung Sohee saw mine so I think I have the right to see hers BUT I DON'T WANT TO!

CL: I thought this stupid Rat was in there so I entered the bathroom but Taeyang oppa was there.

Seungri:Didn't you get a good look of me at the hotel the other day when we had ? (Flirty smile)

CL:Get that smile off your face before I kick the out of you!

TOP:Okay Okay Okay! Taeyang saw Sohee's,Sohee saw Seungri's,Seungri saw CL's and CL saw Taeyang so I think everybody saw someone's.Now we should stop right here!

C,S,S and T:Fine!

(Taeyang:Inner Thoughts=All right. It’s just a confusing day, and it’s just a crush, that’s all! Just a little crush! All that worrying I was doing, that was crazy. Crazy! Like my friend here the bird would say, "it was cuckoo!" Everything’s going to be fine. It’s just a crush.)

CL:Sorry about that Oppa! (Smiles to him)

(Taeyang:Inner Thoughts= *Sigh* I Love You!)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author:Hey Guys! I hope you enjoy this chapter :D So Dara,Daesung and Minzy are the only ones who knows about Taeyang's feeling for CL! Jiyong just guessed. The Contest between TaeHee and Ririn.It was sweet that Seungri said he didn't want to see hers for his one and only Mama CL.Thanks for reading and please do comment.Tell me how you found this chapter and any requests you have please do tell me! :D Bye Bye!