Why couldn't we stop?!

I just know that you are my ahne and I'm your namphyon

At Ririn and TaeHee's House

Taeyang gets out of his room to find Sohee and Ririn watching TV.

Taeyang:Sohee.

Sohee:Yes?

Taeyang:Wanna practise?

Sohee:Practise what?!

Taeyang gives Sohee a look since he didn't wanted to tell anyone about their on-screen kissing that was about to go on.

Taeyang:You know the script thing?

Sohee:(Remembers)Oh yeah! How about later since...(Rolls her eyes towards Ririn)

CL:Since what?

Seungri: Is it because we are here?!

Sohee:(Hesistates)No No! I just don't wanna practise right now.

Taeyang:Yeah me too!

CL:Oppa you just asked Sohee to practise though?

Seungri:Come on! You guys can tell us! What is it about?!

CL:Yeah we wanna know!!! Please Oppa! Please Sohee!

Sohee:Fine! Youngbae will tell you all what it is about!

Taeyang:WHAT?! Why me?!

Sohee:Cause you are a sunbae to me since you have been longer in this industry than I have.

Taeyang:Sunbae huh? Fine I want a introduction from you.

Sohee:Introduction? For what?

Taeyang:You are a junior so respect your sunbae and tell me about yourself.A little introduction will do!

Sohee:*Sigh* I will really kill you later Youngbae.

Taeyang: Is it National Pyjamas day?

Sohee:Huh?

Taeyang: Is it Pyjamas Day?

Sohee: No?

Taeyang: Then why are you in your pyjamas?

Sohee:YA Youngbae! We are just acting like we don't know each other! I am at home so I will be in my pyjamas MR.SUNBAE-NIM!

Taeyang: Is that a way to talk to your sunbae?

Sohee:(Whispers) I'm really gonna kill him after this.

Taeyang:What was that?

Sohee:Nothing! Okay Mr.Sunbae-Nim I hope you are not offended by this clothing I have chosen to wear today.

Taeyang tries to cover his smile since it was such a enjoyment for him to see Sohee annoyed over and over again.Sohee glares at Taeyang,who stops smiling.

Sohee:(Glares)What are you smiling at?

Taeyang:(Smiles)Nothing!

Sohee:Then why are you hiding your smile? (Sees Taeyang smiling) TAKE THAT SMILE OFF YOUR FACE YOUNGBAE DONG!

Taeyang:Okay let me ask you some questions then.

Sohee: *Sigh* Let's just get this over with.

Taeyang:Name?

Sohee:Now you're acting like you don't know me at all? I mean,come on,everyone knew that we knew each other.

Taeyang:Junior-shi,your sunbae is asking you something.

Sohee:(Rolls her eyes)Oh dear lord.

Taeyang:And your name is?

Sohee:Ahn Sohee.You can call me Sohee or whatever you like.

(Taeyang:Inner Thoughts=Or whatever huh? Fine her name is gonna be whatever from now on!)

Taeyang:Okay whatever I am--(Sohee Interrupts)

Sohee:(Raises her brow) Excuse me? My name is Sohee!

Taeyang:You just said I can call you whatever so your name is now whatever.

Sohee:This isn't funny Youngbae!

Taeyang:Miss.Whatever please do not call your sunbae by his real name that is considered as disrespectful.

CL:This is so good!

Seungri: I can see our target is getting more comfortable with each other.

Sohee:YA! I HAVE HAD ENOUGH OF THIS! First of all I am Sohee,Sohee Ahn not whatever or anything else you wanna call me! Secondly I am not your target CL unnie and Seungri oppa so stop with this couple thing!

Taeyang bursts out laughing.

Sohee:Stop laughing Youngbae!

Taeyang doesn't stop laughing.

Sohee: I said stop laughing!

Taeyang continues to laugh more and more.

Sohee:(Angry)FOR JESUS CHRIST YOUNGBAE STOP LAUGHING!

Taeyang laughs more and more.

Sohee:Why is he such a bastard?!

Taeyang:(Laughs)Your face is classic!

Sohee:Stop making me angry then!

Taeyang:(Smiles)Never.


At China

At Daragon's House

Jiyong sees his beautiful wife sleeping peacefully on the bed.He smiles as he remembered their night together.

(Jiyong:Inner Thoughts= I wish we will get a baby soon and if we don't right now then I won't stop trying.)

Dara:ert!

Jiyong:Are you awake?

Dara:Just because I act like I am sleeping doesn't mean I am.

Jiyong:Honey I'm gonna go to work in a few minutes.

Dara: I can't believe what we did last night.

Jiyong:Kwon Jiyong always gets his way.

Dara:Oh yeah even when it's something ual he always gets his way isn't it?

Jiyong:Of course honey.

Dara:Now off to work.

Jiyong:Why don't you get out of the bed?

Dara:(Angry)Jiyong you perfectly know why I can't.

Jiyong:(Smiles)That's why I am asking you get out of your bed.

Dara:Well forget it!

Jiyong:Come on! I already saw your body yesterday!

Dara:(Blushes)KWON JIYONG GET OUT OF THIS HOUSE RIGHT NOW!

Jiyong:Dara I don't see why you are acting all shy right now! We only did what lovers do in their relationship which was to have !

Dara covers herself with the quilt.

Dara:And you act like it's nothing to be shy about.

Jiyong:(Laughs)You're so cute like this.Can I have a kiss now?

Dara:Jiyong I'm telling you for the last time to get out of this house or else no more nice Dara.

Jiyong:Whatcha gonna do? I don't think you are able to do anything since you're right now.

Dara:(Angry)Jiyong Kwon get the out of this house!

Jiyong:Dara even if you swear I find it so cute.

Dara: *Groans* Jiyong please I'm not comfortable like this.

Jiyong:Okay I'm leaving! I'm leaving! Even when we are married and already had you still can't get over your shyness towards me! Everyone does it! Even CL and Seungri did it and had Changri!

Dara:(Blushes Badly)Just shut up already! You're making this more worse than it is!


At Ririn and TaeHee's House

Ririn are sitting on the sofa while talking to each other.

CL:Seungri did you know,yesterday oppa asked me to fix him up with somebody.

Seungri:Oh my god! Sohee asked me if I knew anyone for her too.

CL:Why are they doing this?

Seungri: I don't know. They're so perfect for each other; it's crazy. I just wish they'd realise they should be together.

CL: I know! *Sigh* Even if they are living with each other they don't understand and see what we all see.

Seungri: I know. They should be a family now like us and have children.

CL: Yes! A little baby Taeyang oppa and a little baby Sohee! It's gonna be so cute.

Seungri:You know what? Maybe once they start dating, and they see what's out there, they'll realise how good they are for each other.

CL:(Tightly hugs Seungri)OH MY GOD SEUNGRI YOU'RE SUCH A GENIUS!

Seungri:(Whispers)Shhhhh Chae! Changri is sleeping.

CL:(Whispers)Oh right! Sorry about that.Why don't we tell them that their date is in a place like...uhm..I don't know maybe Starbucks.They'll go there and find out that they are there and they will think we have set them up BUT we will call them at the same time and tell them that their date stood them up at the last time.

Seungri:Chaerin you're so smart.

CL:(Smiles)Of course I am!

Seungri:Arrogant too.

CL:Even you are arrogant at times! (Sticks her tongue out)

Seungri:We are so smart at match making! (Evil Laughs)

CL:Yes we are indeed! (Evil Laughs)

Ririn both laugh evily.

Seungri:Chae it's not fun laughing evily now.

CL:Yeah I think we killed it.


At DaeMin's House

Ririn both asked DaeMin if they could baby-sit Changri for a while and DaeMin both agreed.Changri is playing at his crib while Daesung is talking to him behind the couch.

Daesung:Bye Changri. I'm going home now!

Daesung suddenly hids himself behind the couch which makes Changri cry loudly.Daesung quickly goes in front of Changri.

Daesung:No, no, no, no! No, no, no, no! It's okay, it's okay. I didn't go. Don't cry! Uncle Daesung was just joking.

Minzy comes out with a calender.

Minzy:Jagiya I checked my period diary and I have found out that I will start ovulating at the 24th of July.

Daesung:Wait! What date did you just say?

Minzy:24th July.

Daesung:That is today!

Minzy:No, it's not.

Daesung takes his phone out and shows Minzy the date which is the 24th of July.

Daesung:Minzy it is 24th of July,2013 today!

Minzy:Oh My God! I am ovulating right now then!!!!!! If we want a baby Daesung or Minzy then we might have to do IT right now!

Daesung: I-I don't think I can.

Minzy:Come on! We have done this before.

Daesung: I dont' want to do this because Changri is here!

Minzy:Oh my god,Changri. Oh baby I forgot you were here. Oh, you're right, we can't do this. We can't leave him alone. (Looks at Daesung) Unless... Maybe we do it here. I mean, how much can he even be aware of at this age?

Daesung:Well, he's aware when we leave the room. He may notice if we start... screwing.

Minzy:Screwing?

Daesung: I can't say in front of the Baby.

Minzy:It isn't gonna be that bad if we do it in front of the baby.

Daesung:What?! No! That is horrifying.

Minzy: I guess you're right.


At TaeHee's House

TaeHee are both inside ready for their kissing practise.

Sohee:Did you lock the door?

Taeyang:Yes Sohee I have locked the door.

Sohee:No one should know about this!

Taeyang:Gosh you're acting like we gonna have ! It's just a kissing practise and it isn't my fault that you don't know how to french kiss!

Sohee:Cut the crap Youngbae. I'm just doing this to save my job.

Taeyang:And I am just doing this to show my best performance so I will gain recognition for this success.

Sohee:(Glares at Taeyang)You always have to look for the benefits don't you?

Taeyang:Of course! I don't wanna do crap on my first music video shoot.

Sohee:Okay so how do we start the practise?

Taeyang:Uhm....I don't really know.How do we always kiss?

Sohee:We kissed with force I guess like the time when you pulled my waist and kissed me.

Taeyang:Why don't we start slowly.Stand in front of me!

TaeHee both stands in front of each other,looking at their faces.

Taeyang:(Whispers) Now slowly start leaning in closer to me.

TaeHee both slowly starts leaning their heads closer to each other.While doing so they tilt their heads at the opposite directions and close their eyes at the same time.They both felt a weird yet good spark between them as if they knew how the kiss was gonna turn out.Taeyang slowly leaned more lower since Sohee was shorter than him since Sohee was 5'2 while he was 5'7.

Taeyang:(Whispers)Now follow my lead.

Taeyang lifts Sohee's chin and pressed his lips against hers.Slowly yet passionately TaeHee starts kissing.They knew that their lesson was only gonna be up till the kiss stage but for some reason both of them didn't want to stop.It was so wierd yet felt good.After kissing for a few good moments both TaeHee starts to slightly open their mouths Sohee wraps her empty arms around Taeyang's neck while Taeyang wraps his arms around Sohee's waist,pulling her closer to his body.Taeyang starts to insert his mouth into Sohee's mouth and Sohee does the same.The kiss felt like it was just fantastic.TaeHee both didn't wanted to stop and was enjoying their kiss when........

*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK*

Bom knocks on the door.

Bom:Sohee? YA SOHEE! Are you in there?

Both TaeHee breaks the kiss and looks at each other thinking the same two questions....

(Taeyang:Inner Thoughts=What just happened there?)

(Sohee:Inner Thoughts=Why couldn't we stop?!)

Bom:YA SOHEE DONG!

Sohee:(Startled)Yes Unnie! I'm inside!

Bom:What are you doing in there?

Sohee:Just changing my clothes! (Whispers to Taeyang=Hide! Quick!!!!!)

Taeyang hides underneath the bed.Sohee sees that Taeyang is safely hidden so she opens the door.

Bom:What took you so long?

Sohee:Sorry Unnie! Anyway what did you want?

Bom: I was so bored since everyone else is around their husbands I thought maybe I could visit you.

Sohee:Oh.Where is TOP oppa?

Bom:Tabi is gone outside so he can get me some ice cream.

Sohee:Why didn't you go with him?

Bom: I just didn't really wanted to go outside today and Sohee are you sure you were alone?

Both TaeHee starts panicking.

Sohee:What do you mean?

Bom: I don't know like I think I heard you whisper and I think I heard kissing noises.

Sohee:N-Noises? No I was alone besides Unnie when people kiss they don't make noises.

Bom:Passionate Kisses always makes noises! Trust me when I kissed Tabi so many times he used to always make me moan.

Sohee:M-Moan? How?

Bom:We didn't do the usual kiss.We french kissed and in french kissing people usually moan.

Sohee:M-Moan? Maybe sometimes in french kiss people don't moan right?

Bom:Nope French kissing leads to so will happen for sure.

Sohee:S-?! NO! French Kissing won't lead to that.

Bom:Why are you asking me lots of questions?! It's like you are french kissing someone.

Both TaeHee starts feeling uneasy.

Sohee:N-NO Unnie! I wouldn't french kiss anyone.

Bom:Okay! I thought but hey maybe you could practise on Taeyang. (Winks at Sohee)

Sohee's eyes turn wide open.She is practising on Taeyang but it was for her career not romance.

Sohee:Youngbae?! No thank you!

TOP enters the room.

TOP:There you are!

Bom:Hey Tabi. (Sees the plastic bag) You got ice cream!!!!!

TOP: Of course. Let's go home now.

Bom:Oh yeah Tabi! Isn't it true when we french kissed we would usually moan and that would lead to !

TOP:Bommie you weren't suppose to say that to anyone!

Bom:Just answer the question.

TOP:Yes it is true.

Both TaeHee's eyes turn wide open and were shocked with the answer.

Bom:See I told you! Okay I gotta go so bye Sohee!

TOP:Bye Sohee!

Sohee:Bye TOP oppa and Bom unnie.

TOPBOM leaves the house while Taeyang gets out of the bed.

Taeyang: Don't worry Sohee.We wouldn't let that happen.We can control ourselves.

Sohee:O-Okay.Just make sure that we don't moan or make this kiss lead to .All we are doing is kissing and french kissing right?

Taeyang:Right.


Author=AYO! Author-Nim here! Here is a long update for you all and more long updates are coming up!!!! :D

IT IS FINALLY SUMMER VACATION SO MANY MORE UPDATES COMING UP!!!!!!!!

First TaeHee's practise kissing moment=I hope you liked it and my TaeHee feels were literally flying when I wrote this.I didn't even think about it and my fingers just typed and typed.TOPBOM's convo made TaeHee both shocked.Will they agree with their rules or will the rules be broken?! You'll know soon ;)

Ririn's plan to make them together really won't stop now! Both of them have thought of something evil to make TaeHee together.HAHAHA XD At the end they both evily laugh but then stop since they think it isn't fun anymore and they have killed the laugh XD

TOPBOM enjoying thier lovely ice cream treat :D

Daragon have finally done IT,making Jiyong happy since he wants to have kids while shy Dara is embarrassed as hell.Will everything be fine or are their bad moments coming?!

Minzy tries to tempt Daesung into doing IT infront of Changri but angel Daesung wouldn't agree.XD Minzy tries but failed.I guess Minzy really wants to become a mother.

Please do comment and tell me how you found this chapter.

Any requests you have about any of the couples please do tell me and I will fulfill your requests :)  

Until Next Time Bye Bye Now!!!!


Check out my other story!

Aspiring Lovers

These 18 Individuals all aspire to be the same thing = A Doctor! Read how Fate Stirs their Life Up,Force Them to Meet and Mix Their Two Seperate and Different Worlds Into One! Will love come in unexpected turns or will Hate ruin it?

There are 3 Stages My Story will have.The 3 stages are.....

  1. JYP University

  2. SM Junior Hospital

  3. YG Senior Hospital

This story has 9 SuperGeneration Couples (Super Junior+Girls' Generation)

Each and everyone of the 9 couples' stories are different!!

Please do check it out.