They Misunderstood!

I just know that you are my ahne and I'm your namphyon

It is now 2pm

With Bom and TOP

Bom:God You piss me off!!!!

TOP:Pfft just cause I got most of your chess pieces.

Bom: I CAN AND WILL WIN YOU OK!!!!(Determined and Angry Eyes glaring at TOP)

The two continue to play and then Bom's pieces are ALL gone except a pawn while TOP has 8 pieces.

Bom:Aish This can't be it!!!!!!!!

TOP smirks.

Bom:God YOU and your angry looks.You act all cool and stuff.Pfft Just remember nothing like that can impress a y girl like me!!

TOP then kills Bom's last piece and TOP wins!

Bom:NOOOOOOOOO!!!!

TOP smirks and sits there.

Bom:What aren't you gonna tease me or anything?

TOP is quiet.

Bom:Well aren't you?

TOP:What if I don't!

Bom:God why are you quiet and don't give me your attitude.(Glares at TOP)

TOP:(Rolls his eyes)Ok.

Bom:You are so different.

TOP is quiet.

Bom:Ya I am talking to you so speak.

TOP is quiet yet looking at her.

Bom:You are so so so GRRR Annoying and acting like you---(Keeps talking and talking)

TOP then closes near her face and quickly kisses her lips.Bom's eyes widen.

TOP:Thank God that made you shut up.

Bom:You...You...K--i--ss--e--s Me?(Eyes Widen)

TOP just looks at her and doesn't speak.

Bom:You B--a--bo.(Looks away)(Inner Thoughts=What the hell was that for?)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

With Daesung and Minzy

Daesung:So Are gonna play Ludo?

Minzy:No!

Daesung:Ok then!

Daesung walks away but then..........

Minzy:YA!!! I was joking!

Daesung:So are we gonna play?

Minzy:Of course!

Daesung:You do know that the colour green is mine right?

Minzy:Can't I have it please please please??(Aegyo Eyes)

Daesung:You should know that Aegyo is crap and it doesn't work on me!

Minzy:Aish!!Alright then I will bet you in this game!!!

Daesung:We'll see.

The two play.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

With Dara

Dara:Aish Where am I?(Looks at the map)

Jiyong:You're with me!

Dara:YOU!!! You said you wanted to find the place first!!

Jiyong:And?

Dara:Then why are you with me since You said I am not smart enough to work this out!

Jiyong:Well I'll give you a chance.

Dara:What chance?

Jiyong:Let's find the place together.

Dara:So the challenge is off?

Jiyong:Sure!

Dara:Wait first tell me am I smart or not?

Jiyong: I know you want me to say you are smart even though you're not!!

Dara:WHAT?!??!?! SAY I AM SMART!!! RIGHT NOW!!!

Jiyong:What if I don't.

Dara: I'll...uhm....punch you and hit you.

Jiyong:Like you catch me!

Dara:Kwon Jiyong I can catch you with my eyes shut!!

Jiyong:Really?

Dara:Bring it on!!!

Jiyong:Alright then let's go to a quiet place and I'll blindfold you!You then have to catch me.

Dara:Ok I can do that!!Easy Peasy!!(Inner Thoughts=What in the world!!HOW CAN YOU DO THIS DARA??? ARE YOU MAD??? YOU CAN NEVER CATCH HIM??)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

With CL and Seungri

CL:Ok FINALLY We got out of that evil place!!!

Seungri: I am so sick of mirrors right now.

CL:Don't you mean mirrors are sick of YOU!!

Seungri:YA CL you're so mean sometimes.(Aegyo)

CL:HAHAHHAHA!!

Seungri:What's so funny?

CL:Seungri the one who thinks he is so cool and y is using AEGYO!!Too Unbelieveable!

Seungri:So what?

CL:You were always afraid of ruining your ''COOL'' and ''Y'' image and now you ruined your damn image!

Seungri:Pfft That image is for the ladies while you,look at yourself,You are like a man,You are so tough and strong!

CL:Seungri I'm the baddest woman in Korea!

Seungri:Yeah Yeah Whatever(Rolls her eyes)

CL:Shut up!! I can kick anyone's !

Seungri:So why didn't you kick that guy's in the forest remember?I had to save you!

CL: I don't know why I didn't kick his BUT THAT IS NOT THE POINT OK!

Seungri then goes near CL's ear and whispers....

Seungri:CL baby just admit it!You were waiting for me to save you.

CL:(Blushes)Shut up(Pushes Seungri away)

Seungri:You little girl!!(Glares at Seungri)

CL:What??!?!?! A girl?!?!?!? I am NOT a girl I am a strong masculine WOMAN!!

Seungri:You wish!(Sticks his tongue out)

CL:Seungri put your damn tongue in your mouth before I cut it!!(Angry and Evil CL)You just make me so mad sometimes GRRR!!!!!Why are you so interested in yourself.

Seungri:Why are YOU so interested in me?

CL:Me and interested in YOU!Haha!Have you even seen how you look?You look like a BIG Loser!!

Seungri:Then why are you almost everywhere I go??Like when we were in the hotel room and when  I had to go to the supermarket and then you joined me?And also this challenge?

CL:Challenge?Excuse me!! I will work with anyone in the world except YOU!! I just decided to do this challenge since I wanted to win the money otherwise I would have never even do ANYTHING WITH A LOSER LIKE YOU!!!

Seungri:Pfft like I ever wanted to work with You!!(Rolls his eyes)Looks like I made a mistake by wanting to be your friend?

CL: I NEVER even asked you to be my friend!!

Seungri:Yeah I know and besides you are my enemy remember?

CL:You are my worst ENEMY!!!!

Seungri:But then you will come and want me soon!(Winks at CL)

CL:(Blushes)What a !That day will NEVER EVER Happen!!

Seungri:Baby We'll see!(Winks at CL)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

With Daesung and Minzy

Daesung: I win!!!

Minzy:This is NOT Fair!! I told Green was lucky for me today!!!Damn it!!!

Daesung:So whatcha wanna do now?

Minzy:Wanna ride some rides?

Daesung:Don't you wanna do this challenge?

Minzy:No That is just too hard and I guess Jiyong or Bom would win this since they are both competitive brother and sister.

Daesung:Don't forget Dara!The future wife of Jiyong.The two competitive couple.

Minzy:They are so cute together!!Anyway which ride do you wanna play?

Daesung:Wanna go on a roller coaster?

Minzy:Sure!!

Daesung:Pfft aren't you scared?

Minzy:Scared and ME?You better take that back!!

Daesung:What if I don't!!

Minzy:Alright let's ok to that roller coaster(Points to the highest and scariest roller coaster)

Daesung:Alright then!(Inner thoughts=YA YOU !!!YOU ARE SCARED OF ROLLER COASTERS AND NOW YOU ARE GONNA TRY IT!! DON'T DO THIS!!! THIS IS MADNESS AND YOU WILL GET KILLED!!)

Minzy:Scared already?

Daesung:Hell NO!!!!

Minzy:Let's go then!

Minzy and Daesung walks to the roller coaster.Daesung is scared while Minzy isn't.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

With Jiyong and Dara

Dara:Look We did everything now.Wait is that the place we had to find?(Points to a place)

Jiyong:Yeah it is!!!WE WON!!!

Dara:Let's go there come on!!!

Jiyong and Dara runs to the place!

Dara:We won!!

Counter Lady:Not yet!

Jiyong:What do we have to do now?

Counter Lady: I want to test you on how well you know each other!

Jiyong:Really?

Dara:Aish Ok!

Counter Lady asks Dara some questions.

Counter Lady:Dara What is Jiyong's favourite colour?

Dara:Uhm....YELLOW!!!

Jiyong:Correct!

Counter Lady:How many ex-girlfriends have Jiyong had?

Dara:I think it's 3

Jiyong:Wrong it's 1.

Dara:WHAT?!?!? Really??!?! 1! I mean come on you're much more handsome than that!

Jiyong:Thanks!

Counter Lady:What is one thing Jiyong never ever leaves?

Dara: Is it his....uhm.....Wallet?

Jiyong:Wrong! I never ever leave my childhood picture.

Dara:Oh.

Counter Lady:Ok Last question!Does Jiyong have a childhood crush that he still likes?

Jiyong:(Blushes)YA YOU SAID YOU WOULDN'T ASK THAT!!!!

Dara:Does he?

Counter Lady:I don't know you have to answer this question!

Dara:Well I think....Yes!

Jiyong:You're right!

Dara:OMO Who????

Jiyong: I'm NOT telling?

Dara:Oh I know!! I know!! Is it Sulli?

Jiyong:WHAT?!?!? NO!!!!

Dara:Tell me!!!

Counter Lady:Jiyong it's your turn!!What's a job that Dara always wanted to do but never got a chance to do?

Jiyong:Being a writer.

Dara:Correct but wait a minute how do you know this??

Jiyong:Well I just do!

Counter Lady:What is Dara afraid of?

Jiyong:Dogs!

Dara:Correct!

Counter Lady:What does Dara want in her future husband?List 3 qualites!

Jiyong:Young,Smart and Funny!

Dara:How do you know this???? But it's right!

Counter Lady:Last Question!Does Dara like someone right now!

Dara:DON'T ASK LOVE QUESTIONS!!!

Counter Lady:Too Late! I just did! Jiyong answer the question.

Jiyong:Is it...No?

Counter Lady:Wrong!

Jiyong:Really???Who do you like??(Inner Thoughts=AISH!! Another Competition!!God Why doesn't she like me?)

Dara:Not Telling!!!!

Counter Lady:Jiyong you got 3 out of 4 questions right while Dara you got 1 out of 4 questions right!

Dara:(Looks at Jiyong)Hehe I hope you don't mind!

Jiyong: It's alright!(Inner Thoughts=Aish I wish you would just know me like I know you!)

Counter Lady:You do get the shopping money BUT You two have to spend the money doing activities TOGETHER!

Dara:Wait so NO Shopping?

Counter Lady:Only 30% of the money is for shopping the 70% is for doing activities like bowling and other things together!

Jiyong:LIKE A DATE?

Counter Lady:You could say that!

Dara:(Blushes)(Inner Thoughts=OMO OMO OMO!!! FINALLY ALONE TIME WITH HIM!!)

Jiyong:Ok(Inner Thoughts=A DATE WITH HER!!! GOD HOW CAN I HANDLE THIS!! MAYBE I SHOULD BE SICK THAT DAY!! I CAN'T DO THIS DATE THIS IS TOO EMBRASSSRASING FOR ME!!!)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Counter Lady tells everyone to come back since Dara and Jiyong have won!Everyone congrats them and heads back to the hotel.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At the Hotel

Bom:Taeyang can you come here for a while please!

Taeyang goes to the corner with Bom.

Bom:Can you please do me a favour?

Taeyang:Sure what is it?

Bom:Can you go to a dressing store and pick out 4 dresses please.

Taeyang:Sure.

Bom hugs Taeyang and says ''Thanks''

TOP sees them.He misunderstands them.

TOP:Bom's and Taeyang???That Taeyang dares to flirt with Bom?? That player!!! That bastard flirt!!!

TOP goes back to his room.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Taeyang arrives at the hotel with 4 dresses which are short and cute.Dara sees him and...

Dara:Taeyang are those our dresses?

Taeyang:Yeah!

Dara:Which ones' mine?

Taeyang:Since you look good in pink I chose this one for you!(Shows a pink dress!)

Dara:Wow!!! You have good fashion style!!!(Hugs Taeyang)

Taeyang:Thanks

Jiyong comes out of nowhere and sees them hugging.He misunderstands.

Jiyong:So Dara liked Taeyang! Taeyang was my best friend.He knew that I liked Dara and He did this to me! I hate him!! I'm gonna keep my distance away from them now!

Jiyong leaves them.Jiyong is very very very angry but sad that Dara doesn't like him back.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

With CL

CL: I guess I'll go to the gym and work out for some minutes.

CL goes to the gym to find......

Seungri:Baby you're so cute when you smile.

??:(Giggles)Aww Thank You!

Seungri:No Thank YOU for meeting me!(Winks at the Girl)

??:(Sees CL)AHHH!!!!

Seungri:What Happen?

?? points to CL's direction and Seungri sees CL.

Seungri:Oh her!Don't worry Baby.

??:Bye I'll go now.

Seungri:Ok But Call me!

?? goes to her room.

Seungri:You always got to disturb my time with other ladies right?

CL:Listen!! I don't care if you were flirting ok!

Seungri:CL just admit it!

CL:ADMIT WHAT???

Seungri:You never ever leave ANY chances to be alone with me!You just wanna be with me all the time.You just can't get enough of me!

CL:PFFTTT IN YOUR DREAMS!!!

CL leaves the Gym and to her room.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At Bom's Room.

Someone is knocking on the door.

Bom opens the door.

Taeyang:I got the dresses.

Bom:Thanks Taeyang.

Taeyang leaves.

Bom gets the 4 dresses and gives one dress to CL,One to Minzy and One to Dara.

Bom:Let's go get dressed!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After 40 minutes

Bom:Everyone is done right?

CL:Yeah!

Dara:Let me phone our dates.

Dara phones someone.

Dara:Hey aren't you gonna pick us up now?

??:Yeah Us 4 guys are gonna pick you up at the hotel lobby.

Dara:Ok bye meet you there!

The 4 girls go to the hotel lobby.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

With Taeyang

Taeyang:Oh they are gonna go now!Let me get the guys!

Taeyang goes to Daesung and Seungri's room.

Taeyang:Guys hurry!The girls are gonna go now!!

Daesung:Ok Let me go get Hyung!!

Taeyang:Yeah Let's go fast!!

Daesung goes to Jiyong and TOP's Room.

Daesung:Hyungs The girls are gonna go now fast!!!

Jiyong:We got to go fast!!

TOP:Are they gonna go now?

Jiyong:Yeah let's go!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TO BE CONTINUED!

Author:Thanks for reading this chapter!Bye Now!Please Comment!

Any of you would like any couple moments then please tell me!