Confusing mood swings!

I just know that you are my ahne and I'm your namphyon

Taeyang found himself in Sohee's office out of nowhere.

Taeyang:Eh?! How did I get here?

Taeyang looked everywhere to find the room was all white except this one beige door that was in front of him.Taeyang reached out for the door and opened it to find a shocking horror.

Taeyang:S-Sohee?!

He saw that Sohee and Heechul were in each other's arms as they embraced each other and smiled at each other with joy.The two were so into the moment of each other that they did not even see the heartbroken Taeyang at the door.

Heechul:We are finally alone!

Sohee:Finally indeed! Heechul-ah I missed you!

Heechul: I missed you too! Everytime I see you leave the office,there was always a huge part of me wanting to stop you! I..just wanted to reach out for you and hold you in my arms...because...

Sohee:Because?

Heechul:You're Mine! I...I fell in love with you ever since I had my eyes on you and it hurts to see you go to your husband...it hurts to see you with him.

Sohee:Heechul-ah...

Heechul:Just stay with me and be mine! You don't have to let your husband know....you can pretend all you want but I know,deep down inside,you have feelings for me...you love me don't you?

Sohee:Heechul-ah you...y-you know?

Heechul:Sohee-ah we're meant to be! I just know it.It's only been 2 days we have worked with each other but we're close than ever!

Sohee:I-I l-love you!

Heechul:I love you too!

Taeyang:NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Taeyang immediately opened his eyes as he screamed at the top of his lungs.He looked around to see that he was in his bedroom and it was just all a dream.Seungri and CL both ran inside his room,to check on him.

Seungri:WHAT?! WHAT?!

CL:Oppa are you okay?!

Taeyang:Eh?! S-Sohee?! Heechul!? They were...they what?!

Seungri:Sohee and Heechul?!

CL:What are you talking about oppa?

Taeyang:(Sighs)Thank god it was just a dream!

Seungri:You saw a dream about Heechul and Sohee?

CL:Huh?! What? Why did you even see that?

Seungri:Hyung Sohee's your wife remember?

Taeyang: I know! I can't believe I saw that myself...it was just horrible.

CL:What are you all saying?! I don't get anything!

Seungri:Hyung is just feeling jealous about Sohee and Heechul a lot lately.

CL:(Laughs)That's it?! I thought it was something serious!

Taeyang:YA!? This is serious!

CL:(Rolls her eyes)Sure! I guess it is! Why are you so jealous about them? They are just collegues.

(Taeyang:Inner Thoughts:I..I c-can't let that dream come true! I can't make it happen! NO! I need to show everyone that she is mine.I,especially,need to show that no good Heechul!)

CL:Hello oppa? Are you listening to us?

Taeyang: I..er..gotta go now!

Seungri:Where?

Taeyang: I'll tell you two later! I just gotta go now!

 

DaeMin both walked into TOPBOM's house to find the house was a totally mess.Everything was everywhere and the floor was filled with mess.They saw the eldest couple both sleeping on the floor as they looked extremely tired and they were in a bad state.

Minzy:Unnie? Oppa? Are you two okay?

Bom:M-Minzy?! Is that you?

Daesung: It's us,Minzy and Daesung but what happen to you two?

TOP:B-Baby...too tiring.

Minzy:What?

Bom:That baby has been crying non-stop for a lot of things..me and Tabi are so tired that we haven't had much sleep.

TOP:See how hard it is for a darn baby and you two want one?! Tsk you two are better off without one.

Daesung:Well we can help you two if you want.

Minzy:Yeah we can take care of Seungbo for a while if you two would like that.

TOP:You can do that for us?!

Bom:Oh my god! Thank you so much!!! We love you too!

Daesung:Alright you two can go take a deep rest in your bed while we will be there to take care of Seungbo for you two.

TOPBom both rushed to their bed as they were desperate for a rest.

 

Dara angrily got out of her bedroom as she saw Jiyong sitting down on the sofa.

Dara:Jiyong don't ignore me!

Jiyong:(Groans)I'm not ignoring you Santokki..it's just that you wanted to be alone didn't you? Anyway what do you want?

Dara:If I'm mad at you if you were wondering why I am angry.

Jiyong:What?! What did I do?

Dara:When you went outside you didn't say you loved me before going.

Jiyong:Seriously that's why you are mad?

Dara sat down next to her husband and wrapped her arms around his neck.

Dara:Yes but I forgive you because I know you love me!

Jiyong:Huh? Santokki you just said t---(Interruption)

Dara:Yes I know what I said...Jeez stop making me so angry will you!

Jiyong:Fine anyway you should be sleeping right now...you slept quite late yesterday.

Dara: I'm not tired through.

Jiyong:You need your sleep through.

Jiyong was surprised when he saw Dara suddenly crying out of nowhere.

Jiyong:Eh?! What's wrong Dara?

Dara:Go away!

Dara angrily pushed Jiyong to the other side of the sofa,confusing Jiyong with her sudden mood swing.

Jiyong:So..you're just going to sit there and cry then?

Dara:YES!

Jiyong:But why are you crying?

Dara:Because I'm tired but I can't sleep alright!

Jiyong:Why not?

Dara:Because I'm not tired enough that's why!

Jiyong:Aish what the hell?!

Jiyong groaned as he walked into the kitchen as he was too confused to deal with his wife's confusing mood swings.

Dara:YA Those aren't good words to say when you are taking care of your pregnant wife so stop saying like that!

Jiyong:Well you just swore genius!

Dara:Well guess what?

Jiyong:What?

Dara: I hate you!

Dara stuck her tongue then slammed the bedroom door shut while Jiyong just stood there with his poker face as he just couldn't understand anything at the moment.

Jiyong:Tsk women! You just don't understand them!

 

A delivery man carried the millionth rose bouquet as he entered Sohee's office and stood in front of Sohee.

Sohee:Yes?

Delivery man:Excuse me..Miss.Sohee Dong there seems to be another bouquet for you.

Sohee:(Sighs) Let me guess....From my husband Mr.Youngbae Taeyang Dong right?

Delivery Man:Yes maam!

Sohee:Just put it over there.

Sohee pointed to the corner where there was already more than 20 bouquets for her.

Heechul:Sohee I--Woah there are a lot of stuff in here!

Sohee:Yeah..they are all from Youngbae.

Heechul:(Laughs)Seems like someone wants everyone to know that they have a husband.

Sohee:No no! Youngbae is just really romantic that's all.

 

RiRin both sat down on the sofa as they placed Changri on their lap.The two parents wanted to hear Changri speak so they are speaking words to him in order to make him repeat it.

CL:Changri say Mama! MA-MA!

Seungri:No! Say Papa! PA-PA!

CL:MA-MA! Ma-ma!

Seungri:Pa-pa! Pa-pa!

CL: I don't want his first word to be papa! I carried him for nine months and I went through labour so I deserve to be the first word!

Seungri:Tsk you're just jealous! Ever since Changri as been born,we have the greatest father and son bond!

CL:Changri say Mama! M-A-M-A! Ma-ma!

Seungri:No say Papa! P-A-P-A! Pa-pa!

CL:YA I will not have my baby say Papa first!

Seungri:YA Your baby?! He's my baby too!

Both RiRin glared at each other as they leaned closer to their baby's face.

CL:Changri say mama! You love your pretty mommy right?

Seungri:Changri say papa! You love your cool daddy right?

CL:Keep quiet! I will teach my son not you!

Seungri:Eh? You shut up Chae! I have the right to teach my son too!

CL:YA! Don't you dare tell me to shut up!

Seungri:Oh yeah? I guess I will tell you again then! Chaerin Lee Shut up! Shut Up! Shut up!

CL:You dare tell me to shut up?! How dare you!

Seungri: I'm the cool dad so I can do what I want!

CL:Shut up!

Seungri:Whatever I'm cool! Changri agrees that I'm his cool daddy right?

CL placed Changri onto his crib then attacked Seungri in anger.

CL:THAT'S FOR TELLING ME TO SHUT UP!!!! HOW DARE YOU!!!!

Seungri:OW?! THAT HURTS!!!!!!

 

TaeHee both entered their bedroom.

Taeyang:I'm hurt! I'm hurt! I am hurt that you think I would send you those stuff out of anything other than love!

Sohee:Alright I freakin' get it...Calm down already now!

Taeyang: I am hurt Mandu!

Sohee:Oh please! It was so obvious that you did that,just to mark your damn territory! I guess you have done everything so the next thing you would do is come to my damn desk and live there to keep a close eye on me or something!

Taeyang: I would never do that!

Sohee:(Sighs)Look I know what's going on here okay...Heechul explained it all to me! He told me that this is what you guys do to..I don't know..just warn people that you are theirs and only theirs. Youngbae,at times,your jealousy is really cute but right now it's kinda scaring me.

Taeyang:Well if Heechul said that then Heechul is an idiot.You shouldn't be listening to him!


Author=RiRin arguing with each other for Changri's first word,Dara has mood swings which are confusing Jiyong,TOPBOM extremely tired with Seungbo so DaeMin offers to help them while Sohee is a bit scared with Taeyang's jealousy and Taeyang tries to make Heechul know that Sohee is only his!

Any requests anyone has please do tell me as I will make sure to include them :D

I would also like to thank these amazing 3 subscribers that subscribed to this story :)