Surprise Birthday Party Part 3

I just know that you are my ahne and I'm your namphyon

 

Please Support and check this story out :D

Our Unexpected Life

We all dream of our future and know how our past has made us tough but we never knew who would actually be with us and who wouldn't.

We never knew that we would have to adapt and adjust our choices with one another.

We,14 people were now 7 pairs with 7 different stories so now we welcome you to join our unexpected life.


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

After all the guests left,the gang were the only ones at the venue.Everyone was angrily looking at Taeyang while Taeyang was angrily looking at the ground with his fists by his sides of the body.Seungri angrily grabbed Taeyang's collar and looked at him in the eye,which surprised everyone especially Taeyang.

Seungri:HOW COULD YOU DO THAT?!

Jiyong:Seungri he's your hyung!

Seungri: I don't care if he is my hyung now! I don't respect him anymore especially not after what he did to his own wife.The poor girl did so much for you to make your birthday the best birthday you ever had and you did this to pay your gratitude!?

TOP:Seungri let him go!

Seungri:No I ought to teach you a lesson for that hyung! HOW COULD YOU SAY ALL THAT TO SOHEE?!

Daesung:Seungri calm down.

TOP and Jiyong both pulled Seungri away from Taeyang.

Seungri: I WANT TO PUNCH HIM RIGHT NOW FOR THAT! This idiot just insulted her in front of us and in front of everyone he actually knows now!

Taeyang didn't say anything since he knew he was wrong.

Seungri:ARE YOU GOING TO,AT LEAST,SPEAK?! ING SAY SOMETHING ALREADY!

CL:Seungri stop it now.

Daesung:Don't hit him! He's your hyung and I know we are all mad with him but just...let it go right now.Calm down!

Minzy:What time is it?

Dara: It's 12:00am just about now.

Bom:We gotta find Sohee or else something might happen to her!

Seungri:Aish you're so stupid hyung!

Taeyang:Anything else you wanna say?

Seungri:You're a ing moron who doesn't know what he has lost.

Taeyang:Good! Why don't you curse at me more while you're at it! COME ON!

Seungri:ALRIGHT YOU! YOUR ATTITUDE AND YOUR ANGER!

Taeyang:GREAT! JUST GREAT! COME ON KEEP ON CURSING! YOU AREN'T FINISHED YET!

Seungri:OKAY FINE! I ING HATE YOU AND I WISH SOHEE WAS MINE BECAUSE I THINK I WOULD HAVE KEPT HER MORE HAPPY THAN YOU WOULD!

Taeyang:DON'T ING SPEAK ABOUT SOHEE!

Taeyang angrily punches Seungri and he falls down on the floor.

JITOPDae:TAEYANG/TAEYANG HYUNG!

Seungri:OKAY YOU WANNA ING FIGHT NOW! FINE LET'S DO IT!

Taeyang:YOU ING STARTED IT AND DON'T SAY SOHEE'S NAME THROUGH YOUR DIRTY MOUTH!

Seungri:YOU DON'T SAY HER NAME SINCE YOUR MOUTH IS DIRTIER THAN MINE! YOU DONG YOUNGBAE! I HOPE SOHEE DIVORCES YOU AND I HOPE YOU NEVER FIND SOMEONE CAUSE YOU DON'T DESERVE ANYONE.

Taeyang:OH LIKE YOU DO?! YOU WERE LUCKY YOU GOT CL! IF SHE DIDN'T HAVE YOUR CHILD THEN SHE WOULD HAVE NEVER GONE TO YOU IN THE ING FIRST PLACE!

Seungri:DON'T ING SAY THAT! I DESERVED HER FROM THE START...YOU JUST CAME OUT OF NOWHERE! YOU WEREN'T EVEN SUPPOSED TO LIKE HER!

Taeyang:BUT NOW THAT I HAVE SOHEE WHY ARE YOU SAYING STUFF ABOUT HER? SAYING STUFF LIKE OH I WOULD HAVE MADE HER HAPPIER AND I WISH SHE WAS MINE...YOU'RE JUST NOTHING BUT A DIRTY BACKSTABBING PLAYER!

Seungri:YOU KNOW WHAT?! AFTER THIS I'M GOING TO FIND ANOTHER GUY FOR SOHEE AND ONE THAT DESERVES HER IN EVERY WAY!

TOP:SHUT THE UP ALREADY! I'M SICK AND TIRED OF YOU TWO ARGUING RIGHT NOW!

Bom:TABI!

Bom screamed as she tightened her grip on TOP's hand.

TOP:What? What is it?

Bom:My water just broke!

All:What?!

TOP carried Bom and took her to the hospital in his car,leaving the others in the venue,

Jiyong:Come on guys! We need to stick together not argue like es!

Seungri:He shouldn't have hurted Sohee like that.

Taeyang:You shouldn't have said her name through your dirty mouth!

CL:*Sigh*You two are best friends! Don't ruin your friendship please.

Jiyong:Let's spit up then! It will take less time and will be easier to find her.Hans River isn't a big place so it will be easier to find her so everyone separate now!

Everyone went their own ways whilst Taeyang went in his own way,alone to find Sohee.He knew he was wrong and he shouldn't have bursted his anger out like that but he couldn't help it.All the guys casting their evil eye on Sohee like that...It just made his blood boil.NO one should look at her like that! He was only allowed to look her in that way because she belonged to him.He looked around as closely as he could to try to find her but there was no hope at all.

 

Sohee ran as fast as she could away from the white building while crying her heart out.Her tears couldn't stop falling and it was all Taeyang's fault.She had never faced embarrassment like that and she definitely didn't expect Taeyang to embrarrass her in anyway like that.She didn't know where she was running since she had her hands on her face then she bumped into someone.

Sohee:Sorry.

Sohee said without looking at the person or persons.

??:What do we have here?

The person grabbed Sohee's wrist and smiled.

??:YA Baekhyun we found a cute one tonight!

Baekhyun:I did figure that one out by looking at her Suho.

Sohee:Let go of my hand!

Baekhyun:And miss a chance with you? No way!

Suho: I feel we're finally getting lucky!

Sohee:Would you please let go of my ing hand right now!

Baekhyun:So the cute girl knows when to get rough and swear huh? Interesting!

Suho: I like this girl.

Baekhyun:Let me try her.

Baekhyun leaned in closer to kiss Sohee....

=====FLASHBACK=====

Taeyang helped Sohee to put on the boxing gloves.

Taeyang:Okay now think of this punching bag as a person who wants to harm you in anyway.All you got to do is hit the punching bag as hard as you can with your knuckles!

Sohee:So what if there is a person that actually wants to harm me then where do I hit him?

Taeyang:The best place to hit someone is their nose! It always works.

=====END OF FLASHBACK=====

Sohee angrily punches Baekhyun right in the nose and Baekhyun falls down in pain.

Baekhyun:Ow that damn just punched me in my nose!

Sohee runs away from them as fast as she could.

Baekhyun:GET HER!

Suho runs after her.Sohee was so scared right now.She wanted to be safe and just go home.She dashed her way out of the isolated areas and then bumped into someone but she didn't bother to look who it was or apologise to that person but that person just grabbed her wrist and stopped her.

Taeyang:YA!

Sohee looked away when she heard his voice...the one person she didn't want to meet,is talking to her.Sohee tries his hardest to stop herself from crying and tried to pull her hand away from him.

Taeyang:Stop it cause it's no use.I won't let go!

Suho stopped chasing Sohee and walked closer to TaeHee.

Suho:Hey man!

Taeyang:Hey.

Suho:Uhm...I see you are grabbing her arm.

Taeyang:You got any problem with it?

Suho:She's my girl so I guess I do have a problem with it.

Taeyang:Tsk really? I don't see your name on her!

Suho:You might wanna back off from her.Here's the deal...You let her go then I'll spare you.

Taeyang:What if I don't?

Suho:You get beaten the up.

Taeyang:Sounds like a good deal. (Looks at Sohee) What should I do? Should I let him have you?

Sohee is still looking away from Taeyang and the back of her head is facing Taeyang.

Sohee:You can do whatever the you want..why would I care?

Taeyang:Look man I kinda like this girl as well so why don't we share?

Sohee angrily looked at Sohee with her shocked expression.

Sohee:Now you're just going to ing share me? Is this how you treat your wife?!

Suho:Wife?

Taeyang:Oh I forgot to introduce myself to you.I'm Taeyang Dong,her husband and you are?

Suho: I'm Suho.

Taeyang:Great so now we know each other and are friends..whatcha say? Do you want to share her with me?

Sohee: you! You know what Mr.Suho? I'll just happily go with you than stay with this heartless bastard!

Sohee pushed Taeyang away and grabbed Suho's hand.

Sohee:Take me to where-ever place you want me to be with you!

Suho:Alright! Finally a girl that wants me!

Taeyang:Okay jokes over.Let's go now!

Taeyang grabbed Sohee's wrist and pulls her.

Sohee:Let go of me you ing jerk!

Suho:HEY let go of her!

Taeyang: I don't ing think so!

Taeyang pulled Sohee away from Suho and takes her away.Suho walked in front of Taeyang and stopped him.

Taeyang:*Sigh* Dude I'm actually saving your life do you know?

Suho:How?

Taeyang takes Suho a little bit away from Sohee and whispers something in his ear.Suho is surprised and immediately runs off.

Sohee:What the hell did you say to him?

Taeyang:(Smiling)None of your business! Now let's go home!

Taeyang grabbed Sohee's wrist so she wouldn't run off while he took out his phone to message the others.

Already found Sohee so don't need to find her anymore.Just go to the hospital and take care of Bom noona!

From Taeyang

Taeyang decided to text another message to CL.

Can you and Seungri stay at the house as well please...I want the house alone tonight! Thank you!

From Taeyang

Sohee:What the are you doing?

Taeyang:Something!

Sohee:At least let go of my wrist then!

Taeyang:No I don't want to!

Okay if that's what you want then go for it Oppa! Me and Seungri will stay at the hospital so the house is all yours for the night! Just don't get too wild and mess everything when we get back!

From CL

Taeyang chuckled at the message.

Sohee:What is your problem!?

Taeyang:You! You're my problem! The biggest problem that ever happened in my life but you're my favourite problem!

Taeyang puts his phone in his pocket and then lifts Sohee by putting her on his shoulder whilst he grabbed her legs.Sohee tries to kick Taeyang but she..she couldn't hurt him now could she? She was mad with him but she still loved him!


At TaeHee's bedroom.

Taeyang puts Sohee down on the bed and locks the door.Sohee just angrily sits down on the bed while crossing her arms like a childish kid and looks away from Taeyang.

Taeyang:Why are you always so cute?

Sohee:Just shut up! I don't want to talk to you anymore!

Sohee stands up and fixed her minidress.She angrily stormed off to her side of the bed and lifted the quilt,she was ready to just get inside the bed but Taeyang had other plans for her and him tonight.Taeyang just grabbed her and pushed her against the wall.

Sohee:What are you ing doing?!

Taeyang just smiled at her while looking at her lips...he just wanted to taste it again.All over again! Oh how he missed that sweet cherry savoriness of her delicious pink tinted lips.

Sohee:What are you staring at?!

Taeyang just pulled Sohee and kissed her right in the lips.Sohee is surprised and pushed him away.

Sohee:YA WHAT ARE---(Interruption)

Taeyang interrupted her by pulling her for another kiss.He didn't mind playing the game as long as he wins.What is the game you might ask? Everytime Sohee pulled him away,he would grab her back and kiss her again.

Sohee:Stop it! You sick---(Interruption)

Taeyang just groaned as he was interrupted again.This time he kissed Sohee as passionately as he could while throwing himself on the bed with her.

Sohee:YA I'm angry with you---(Taeyang interrupts)

Taeyang:Just shut up already!

Sohee:No make me!

Taeyang:Okay!

Taeyang pulled Sohee's face and slammed his lips on hers.Sohee tried hard to fight back..she obviously still was angry with him but she sighed as she knew that she already lost this battle from him.He was too good,too strong and he knew her weak spots perfectly well.She couldn't fight back.She angrily groaned as she kissed him.

Taeyang:So you like it?

Sohee:Why did you stop you bastard?

Taeyang:Okay if you say so then!

Taeyang pressed his lips back on Sohee's lips and this time they opened their mouth.Their feelings bursted and every good spark between them came back as they continued.They wrapped their empty arms around each other's bodies whilst pulling each other as close as they possibly could.Taeyang slides down to Sohee's neck and bites her neck like a Vampire,making Sohee whimper in pain.Taeyang goes back to her lips,after her neck for some time then they french kissed and this time it was perfect.Since they had lots of practice,thanks to the practice kissing they previously had before..they knew what to do perfectly well. and groaning whilst the excitement,passion and fire between them was increasing.Their makeup session had turned into something like an passion that wasn't planning to ever die out.


Author=Finally Bom is going to labour while TaeHee have made up! All's good but don't worry the story ain't over yet since I got a lot planned out for TaeHee right now whilst I will also include a couple's problem soon but which couple is it?! You'll know soon :D

Any requests anyone has please do tell me as I will make sure to include them :D

I would also like to thank this amazing 1 subscriber that subscribed to this story :)