He's back part 2

I just know that you are my ahne and I'm your namphyon

''Why should we even forgive him after all he had done in the last 6 years?!'' DaraGon,TOPBOM,Seungri and Daesung all angrily asked as they glared at Taeyang.

Taeyang gulped his saliva as so many people were angry at him.He knew that it was his fault for being a stupid thick moron but it was going to be hard to pacify everyone now especially Sohee.If his friends are this mad then how mad would she be?! He massaged his nape as he uneasily looked at their angry faces.

''Please just calm down everyone!'' Minzy requested as the atmosphere was getting more intense than anyone had expected.

''How can you even bring him inside CL?!'' Everyone angrily asked CL.

''After all he has done,I wouldn't even expect you to look at him!'' Seungri agreed.

''Sohee had faced so much because of this selfish bastard!'' Jiyong told.

''I'm sorry!'' Taeyang looked at the ground in shame.

''Sorry doesn't help anything!'' TOP scoffed.

''It wouldn't bring the hard obstacles Sohee had faced in bringing up her child!'' Daesung said.

''Please give me a chance!'' Taeyang begged.

''Why?! You choose to leave didn't you? You arrogantly chose to believe the lie rather than discover the truth!'' Dara scolded.

''Sohee had never cheated on you! It was just your ing misunderstanding you bastard!'' Bom glared.

''But she was pregnant...'' Taeyang looked at the others.

''You don't even know that you have a child you ignorant bastard!'' Bom rolled her eyes.

''I-I-I h-have a c-child?!'' Taeyang's eyes went wide. ''B-But I thought it was---''

''Heechul's? You honestly thought she was pregnant with Heechul's child?!'' Dara raised her eyebrow.

''You didn't even try to find out if Heechul was seeing anyone or not.'' Daesung crossed his arms.

''Heechul was going to get married to his girlfriend so Sohee did nothing but just help him!'' Jiyong informed.

''But..I..saw them going to places like the jewelry shop?'' Taeyang spoke out.

''She was there to help Heechul choose a ring for his girlfriend!'' Seungri groaned in frustration.

''You ruined something that was so perfect and it's all your fault!'' TOP told.

''Please please please just help me! Please just help me!'' Taeyang begged as he interwhined his hands together and kneeled on the floor to the others. ''I'm begging you all...just give me one more chance to fix everything!''

''Oppa you don't have to beg!'' CL tried to stop Taeyang but Seungri pulled her away.

''Please let's all just help Taeyang oppa!'' Minzy joined in but Daesung pulled her away.

''We're not helping him!'' Seungri demanded.

''And that's final!'' Daesung agreed.

''It's not fair! Everyone deserves a second chance!'' Minzy disagreed.

''If oppa has done one mistake then why can't we give him a chance to mend that mistake?'' CL questioned.

''Remember when I went away to get married to Taemin then you went after me to marry me didn't you? I gave you a 2nd chance didn't I?'' Minzy asked.

''And when I was pregnant with Changri and you came back to get me back to Korea...I unwilling went with you and gave you a 2nd chance didn't I?'' CL asked.

''And Dara unnie you gave a 2nd chance to Jiyong oppa when you two came back here didn't you?'' Minzy questioned.

''And when Bom unnie was about to get married to Siwon,didn't you run after TOP oppa to get married with him since you realised that you loved him didn't you? Wasn't that a 2nd chance as well?!'' CL questioned.

''If we all can give a 2nd chance to each other then why can't we do the same to Taeyang oppa?'' Minzy looked at everyone.

''Why is it so hard to do? He's just asking for 1 chance that's all.'' CL joined in.

''Do you really want it?'' TOP asked Taeyang.

''What?'' Taeyang looked at TOP.

''Do you really want this 2nd chance?'' TOP questioned.

''More than ever!'' Taeyang nodded his head.

''What if he breaks our trust?'' Jiyong looked at TOP in a suspicious manner.

''I wouldn't! I've screwed up once but I promise you that I've learnt my lesson!'' Taeyang promised.

''How can we be so sure that he wouldn't run off like the last time?'' Daesung glared at Taeyang.

''I promise you! I want to be with Sohee more than ever! These last 6 years I spent has been a living hell!'' Taeyang informed. ''I just want to be back with Sohee and my child that's all I ever want in my life.''

''Oh so you're really so sure that it's your child now!'' Dara scoffed.

''Noona please! I know I messed up big but I want to mend my mistake and be with Sohee and my child..'' Taeyang told. ''I just want you all to help me get back Sohee and my child that's all.''

''You left her when she needed you the most.'' Bom crossed her arms. ''She was pregnant with your child yet the poor girl still had to work so she could afford everyday items for herself and the baby.She didn't even take any of our money when we offered to help her...She wanted to be independant and didn't wanted to be a burden to anyone.I don't think I can forgive you because you are a burden in her life! You don't deserve her at all!''

''Noona please don't say that.I know I unknowingly created life-changing problems in her life but I don't want to be a burden in her life.I just want to take care of her and my child that's all!''

''I don't know if I can give you a 2nd chance.'' Seungri ruffled his hair in frustration. ''I still can't forget how hard Sohee had to work to make ends meet in her life for both herself and the child! It's not easy to forget them!''

''I agree with you that I had been an ignorant dickhead but I want to change everything.'' Taeyang begged. ''I want to be with you all,be with her and be with my child.I want to be a father and take my responsibilities since I ran away from them!''

''So let's all please just help him!'' CL pleaded.

''Just one more chance! That's all we can ever ask you guys!'' Minzy agreed.

''Fine!'' TOP agreed. ''If you screw this chance then next time I see you,I'll kill you!''

''Thank you TOP hyung!'' Taeyang bowed.

''Welcome back!'' Jiyong gave Taeyang a hug.

''Thank you so much Jiyong hyung!'' Taeyang gave Jiyong a hug back.

''No more screwing around now.'' Daesung smiled.

''I promise Daesung!'' Taeyang smiled back.

''Take this!'' Bom angrily slapped Taeyang on the back.

''Ow Noona?!'' Taeyang expressed his pain.

''That's for leaving Sohee when she needed you!'' Bom glared at Taeyang.

''I'm sorry noona!'' Taeyang bowed.

''I'll give you a chance just because CL and Minzy really wants us to...just don't disappoint us this time.'' Bom told.

''No more mistakes now.'' Taeyang nodded his head.

''You messed up real big!'' Dara crossed her arms. ''You messed up bigger than Jiyong!''

''I know! I feel like the biggest idiot of the world but I promise that I'll get both Sohee and my child back!'' Taeyang told. ''I promise to take care of them and be a responsible father.''

''I don't know.'' Seungri was still unsure whether to help Taeyang or not.

''Just one chance...that's all I can ever ask you!'' Taeyang begged. ''If I screw up big on this one then I will agree not to bother Sohee ever again!''

''Fine! If you really want this then I'll agree!'' Seungri nodded his head. ''If you ruined this chance then I'll be running after you then murder you alive!''

''Gotcha!'' Taeyang laughed.

''That's great!'' Minzy clapped her hands when everyone had agreed to help Taeyang.

''I'm glad we can all agree on helping Taeyang oppa now.'' CL flashed her smile.

''Guys can I ask you all something!'' Taeyang requested. ''Firstly does Sohee hate me? Does she hate me in a way that's like she doesn't even want to think about me way?''

''It's more than that.'' TOP sighed. ''She told your child that you're dead!''

''She did what?'' Taeyang was shocked. ''She...she said that!?''

''She believed that since you weren't ever going to come back then there is no point giving false hope to your child.'' TOP told.

''Is it a boy or a girl?'' Taeyang questioned. ''Is my child a girl or a boy?!''

''Oh you mean Younghee! He's a boy!'' Jiyong answered.

''Younghee...he has our names that are mixed together.'' Taeyang smiled.

''She still had a little bit hope that you would come back when she gave birth to Younghee but it's all dead after that.'' Jiyong told. ''Her hope dead after the first week of taking care of Younghee!''

''Is..is..is he like me?'' Taeyang seemed interested to learning more about his child.

''He sure is a dancer!'' Daesung nodded his head. ''I guess he got that trait from both you and Sohee.That kid can sure dance and sing! He was born to be an entertainer.''

''You missed so much in these 6 years Taeyang.'' Dara informed. ''You missed the birth of my child,Minzy's children,CL's children and most importantly the birth of your child and also Sohee.''

''Oh god! I messed up huge.'' Taeyang ruffled his hair as he threw his body back on the sofa. ''I regret everything!''

''Here you should see this!'' Bom gave Taeyang a photo album. ''It has all the memories of the past.''

Taeyang opened the album to see photos of Sohee where she had a small bump on her belly so that was her first month of pregnancy.He could see how depressed she was at time and it was all his fault.He turned the pages and saw her bump getting bigger and bigger while her facial expression was getting a bit happier through the months.Taeyang stopped turning the pages when he saw a photo of where Sohee holding Younghee in her arms for the first time.Taeyang stared long and hard at that picture with regret that he couldn't be there to be with her in that important day.

''If only you were there!'' Bom sighed.

Taeyang wiped his tears as he closed the album and gave it back to Bom.

''Is Younghee more like me or Sohee?'' Taeyang questioned.

''Younghee has your traits but also Sohee's.Although he has your behaviour and habits!'' Dara answered.

''He doesn't save a lot since he spends quite a lot like you.'' Jiyong told.

''Do you think Younghee hates me? Does he hate this ''dead'' father?'' Taeyang asked.

''I don't think so! I think he wishes to be with you but we never made him feel like he didn't have a father!'' Seungri informed.

''We always treated him like our own and took care of him!'' CL nodded her head.

''Thank you for doing that!'' Taeyang cried as he bowed.

''We can't change the past so just make sure you make up for what you did!'' Daesung told.

''I know! I'll promise to get back Sohee and Younghee no matter what!'' Taeyang bowed. ''I just feel sad that I don't even know much about my son but you all know a lot about him!''

''It's because we are taking care of him for the last 6 years oppa!'' Minzy smiled.

''Everything isn't how you think it is Taeyang oppa!'' CL sighed. ''Sohee doesn't have a lot of money!''

''She has a lot of jobs so she mostly spends her days working,at least,2 jobs so we mostly take care of Younghee.'' Seungri informed.

''She works that hard?!'' Taeyang was stunned.

''The poor girl doesn't even get paid well.She only has enough money for what she needs in her everyday life.'' TOP nodded his head.

''Other items like phones,xbox or computers aren't what she can afford so we gift Younghee those items so he doesn't feel like he's poor!'' Bom told.

''Even through Sohee disapproves of it,we manage to persuade her but the poor girl still works hard to give us back our money for the items we have gifted Younghee even through we told her millons of times that we don't want her money,she doesn't listen!'' Jiyong informed.

''Where will you stay Taeyang?'' Dara asked. ''I mean we can't let you stay with us,Sohee will find out that you're back!''

''I stay at a hotel noona so it's alright.'' Taeyang smiled.

''You need to live in an apartment,not a hotel!'' Bom nagged. ''Do you have a job?''

''Well I'm here to teach some kids at a dance school about dancing so I guess so.'' Taeyang nodded his head.

''Great! We can enroll Younghee at that class,which will help you to interact with him!'' Minzy clapped her hands.

''How does Younghee look?'' Taeyang questioned.

''Well...he looks like you more than Sohee!'' CL informed. ''He does have Sohee's nose but everything else like his eyes,lips,face and hair is exactly like you!''

''Here's a picture of him!'' Seungri gave Taeyang a photo.

''My son!'' Taeyang touched the photo as he saw his son that was really like him. *He really is my son!*


Author=Now that everyone seems to agree to help Taeyang,how will he be able to get his wife and son back!? Let's find out soon in the next on-coming chapters!

Any requests anyone has please do tell me as I will make sure to include them :D

I would also like to thank these amazing subscribers that subscribed to this story :)