Leave now!

I just know that you are my ahne and I'm your namphyon

The doctor walked out of the operation room,causing Sohee and the others to immediately stand in front of him as they wanted answers.

''How is he doctor?'' Sohee wanted her son to be fine.

''He's fine now!'' The doctor smiled. ''We managed to get the glass out on time and he's not in danger anymore!''

''Oh thank god!'' Everyone all happily sighed.

''Currently he's unconscious and he's been shifted back to one of the rooms!'' The doctor informed. ''You'll be able to see him soon but for now,let him rest!''

''Thank you very very much!'' Sohee nodded her head.

Sohee walked up the room and looked inside through the glass display window,seeing her son lying down on the bed with a IV drip that was injected through his veins.She wiped her tears,trying to remind herself that her son is now perfectly fine and she doesn't need to worry anymore. All she had to do was get rid of the troublesome jinx that was currently present in her life,refusing to allow it to be in her or her son's life anymore.

''Hey he's fine now!'' Minzy held her shoulder.

''Don't worry about it!'' Dara agreed,patting her back. 

''Soon you'll see him smiling at you like usual!'' Bom her hair.

''Have you eaten anything so far?'' CL questioned to which Sohee shook her head. ''Why don't we get some food for you first!''

''I don't know.'' Sohee sighed.

''You haven't eaten for like 6 hours or something.'' CL shook her head. ''Come on we're going to get something to eat!''

''I'm hungry too so let's go!'' Dara pulled her hand.

''But to leave him like this?'' Sohee glanced at her son again.

''We'll look after him!'' Seungri smiled.

''You should go and eat!'' Jiyong agreed. ''We'll be here!''

''Come on already!'' Dara pulled Sohee.

''We'll be back here soon!'' The girls all walked after her.

The boys all sat down on the chairs in the open area of the hospital,sitting down patiently but their attention went to Taeyang,who was running inside the hospital and stood in front of them.

''How's Younghee?!'' Taeyang was dying to know the condition of his son's health.

''He's out of danger!'' Jiyong informed.

''And the glass?'' Taeyang asked.

''It's removed from his body!'' TOP smiled.

''Oh thank god!'' Taeyang sighed as he sat down on the chair.

''He's shifted in this room for now!'' Daesung pointed to the room.

Taeyang immediately ran to the glass display window and looked inside to see his son peacefully lied down on the bed.

''Where were you?'' Seungri questioned.

''I had to go somewhere!'' Taeyang didn't wanted to tell them.

''You went to race didn't you?'' Jiyong spoke.

''What?'' Taeyang replied.

''Why do you do this?'' Jiyong asked.

''I had no other choice.'' Taeyang sat down on the chair beside him.

''She's never going to forgive you if you continue this!'' Seungri spoke.

''I'm never going to do it again!'' Taeyang informed. ''It was the last time I had to do this and I did it!''

''How are you going to face her now?'' Jiyong questioned,looking at him for answers.

''I don't know.'' Taeyang sighed as he entered the room to see his son.

''Are we allowed to go in?'' Seungri wasn't sure whether he should enter the room.

''We're already in so it doesn't matter.'' TOP pulled him inside.

Taeyang sat down on the chair next to his son and held his son's hand,feeling sad to see the poor state of his son in this condition.

''The doctor doesn't know how he got in this condition yet.'' Jiyong informed him. ''All we know is that he knew about the poor financial state you two were in.''

''H-He knew?'' Taeyang was surprised.

''He used to skip food in order to save money.'' Seungri nodded his head.

Taeyang remembered the night when Sohee told him that she noticed how Younghee used to eat extremely quickly nowadays but now it made sense as to why the boy used to eat like that.His hunger was only gone after the food he had been given at home but Taeyang ignored the fact,thinking that it was puberty.

*Oh god!* Taeyang covered his face with his hands.

Taeyang felt extremely terrible,looking at his son and seeing how much he had gone through which made him think how much of a father he hasn't been at all.He still had to learn much more about being a father and truly understanding his son,making him feel even more horrible but his attention was interrupted by the sound of the door opening.

The five men turned around to see Sohee and the others were at the door,looking at them.

''What are you doing here?!'' Sohee angrily questioned as she saw how close he was to her son.

Taeyang gulped his saliva as he slowly stood up,scared of how she was going to react when he tries to speak to her about their situation whereas the others all looked at each other as they wanted to get out of the room.

''Don't go!'' Sohee glared at everyone,stopping them from walking. ''This is just ridiculous how much of a circus all this has become!''

Sohee angrily stormed off and pushed the door open to the fire-exit area where it was quiet and empty.She sighed as she fixed her hair and sat down on the stairs.Taeyang glanced at his son and his friends before he walked out of the room and into the fire-exit area.He saw his wife sitting down on the stairs,crying her heart out as she covered her face with her hands.

''What the hell are you doing here?'' Sohee turned around after she heard footsteps.

''I wanted to talk to you.'' Taeyang replied.

''I don't want to talk to you at all!'' Sohee demanded that he get out.

''Sohee let's start fresh!'' Taeyang spoke. ''Let's start a new life.''

''I don't want that!'' Sohee angrily replied. ''I don't want anything to do with you!''

''W-What are you saying?'' Taeyang asked.

''The damn truth!'' Sohee answered. ''I'm finally able to see the truth! I'm tired of seeing the face of the man I hate!''

''But Mandu?'' Taeyang stuttered.

''My name is Sohee Ahn!'' Sohee glared at him. ''From now on I don't want to hear you say my name nor do I want to ever see your face! You're nothing but a curse so now just get out of here and never return to both mine and my son's life!''

''I know what I did was wrong but it was the only way out.'' Taeyang tried to reason his behaviour.

''I don't give a about what you do cause me and my son want nothing to do with you!'' Sohee yelled. ''Get out of my sight and never ever return! You can bloody go to hell and I wouldn't give a damn!''

''But I care about you and our son! I love you!'' Taeyang looked at her. ''I deserve you,I know I do!''

''Do you think I'm some kind of ing trophy or something!?'' Sohee scoffed. ''You don't deserve me or my son!''

''Sohee I don't want to waste any more years of spoiling our marriage like this.'' Taeyang spoke.

''Marriage?'' Sohee scoffed again. ''The day you left 7 years ago was the day I considered our marriage to be finished besides now that I think of it,why did I even agree to marry you?! You're just nothing but a uneducated and stupid bastard! If it wasn't for me then who the hell would even want to marry you?!''

''Sohee....'' Taeyang found it hard to speak due to the hard lump on his throat.

''JUST ING GET OUT FROM HERE!'' Sohee angrily demanded. ''I'm done,trying to be nice to you! You're never going to get me and my son and you will never have a place in our life now get out of here! Never ever return and get out!''

Taeyang looked at her one more time before going out of the fire-exit area,wiping his tears as he walked somewhere.


Author=Mid-way of our and very near to the ending of this story >< Feeling excited and nervous yet sad that my first fic,that is my longest and most written is almost done!


I would also like to thank these amazing subscribers that subscribed to this story