It's for the best

I just know that you are my ahne and I'm your namphyon

At Seungri's room

CL and Seungri are sleeping beside each other.Seungri opens his eyes and quietly observes the sleeping CL's features.

(Seungri:Inner Thoughts= *Sigh* Everything's so wrong! CL I thought maybe we could be friends but now Taeyang Hyung likes you and I just don't know why it's bothering me.)

CL opens her eyes and sees Seungri looking at her.

CL:Seungri?

Sweat was pouring down her forehead as it was hard for her to even speak.

Seungri:Chae are you okay?(Touches her forehead) Oh no you're sick! I'll be back okay just wait!

Seungri runs to the bathroom and runs back with a thermometer.CL moans in pain.

Seungri:Shhhh it's okay I'm here Chae! It's gonna be fine.

Seungri CL's hair and gently kisses her forehead to calm her down.He then places the thermometer in .Seungri then takes the thermometer out of .

Seungri:*Sigh* You're burning!

Seungri goes out for a while and comes back in the room with a bowl of warm water and then he dips the cloth in it. He carefully places the cloth in CL's forehead.

CL:S-Seungri I'm sorry!

CL spoke with tiredness in her voice.

Seungri:For what?

CL:T-This!

Seungri:Chae don't mention it! I have to do this for the baby remember. I'll be back with breakfast.

Seungri goes in the kitchen to find Jiyong there.

Seungri:Hey hyung!

Jiyong:Hey! Everything alright?

Seungri:Nope Chae's sick. Hyung can we talk about what happened here last night?

Jiyong:Sure! Just give me a second to get all panicky and wierd like you! Do you believe that who ever did something over here last night did what they did or didn't do ...I mean come on!!

Seungri:OK hyung do you what I am talking about?

Jiyong:No!

Seungri:OK! Last night after the party I saw CL kissing that jerk from her workplace out on your balcony.

Jiyong:Our balcony? Seriously? That's so funny because I told Dara we should put lights on our balcony. And she said "No, no. It's too cold, nobody will go out there." And I said "Maybe if we put some light out there they will"

Seungri:Right that's why I came over to talk about. I saw CL kissing some guy on your balcony, even though there were NO LIGHTS !

Jiyong:So are you gonna...talk to her?

Seungri:Why...Why should I? I mean if she wants to move on, THAT'S FINE!

Jiyong:(Sarcastic)You know when "That's fine" sounds true when someone yells it and spits saliva on your face!

Seungri:No I'm serious. I mean she wants to date people? Fine! I don't care but...at least she could have told me. You know I...I've been putting my life on hold and just concentrating on the baby but if she wants to go out there kissing guys she barely knows, then so will I!

Jiyong:Seriously guys?

Seungri:(Sarcastic)Very funny hyung! Seungri is gay! HA HA!

Jiyong:So you're moving on? Do you have any idea where you're moving?

Seungri: I don't know. I mean I have plenty of opportunity. Just.....yesterday there were some women at the Starbucks smiled at me. And then the other day on the train a woman "accidentally" sat on my hand.

Jiyong:Dude, don't rub it in my face!

Seungri:Well, and how about this? There is this chick who totally came on to me when I was walking yesterday.

Jiyong:(Sarcastic)Oh wow Seungri that's great. Now I wonder why did I ever get married?!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At Seungri's bedroom

CL has just finished eating her breakfast.She carefully stands up.

Seungri:Woah Woah Woah! Sit back down!

CL:N-No it's gonna be fine.

Seungri:You're sick.Just sit down.

Seungri places CL back on the bed.

CL: I'm gonna be fine. I need to speak to my unnies!

Seungri:Chae I'll call them but you just sit back down okay.

CL:Fine!

Seungri goes out to Bom and Dara's house to call them.They soon arrive to CL.

Bom:Hey CL-Roo.

Dara:CL-Roo you are gonna be fine okay!

CL:Unnies can you please close the door?

Bom:Sure!

Bom closes the door and sits near CL.

CL:Unnies I really need your help. I think I did something really stupid. I kissed Kris last night.

Dara:Oh my god.

Bom:You kissed him?

CL:Yeah. It was after the party, we were on the balcony and--(Bom interrupts)

Bom:Wait wait wait. I was at home the whole time. How did I missed that?

Dara: It was the end of the party, you were probably ironing wrapping paper.

Bom:Oh yeah...So how did you end up kissing?

CL:You know we were all alone and he was being really nice to me and, oh and he gave me this scarf--(Bom interrupts)

Bom: I thought you hated him?

CL:You know unnie, there is a thin line between love and hate, and it turns out that line...is a scarf!

Bom:So are you thinking of starting up something with this guy?

CL: I don't know. It's so complicated. I work with this guy, you know, I am gonna have the baby, and I have Seungri, and I just...I don't know what to do and I have to go back to work to help Hyoyeon so I will definitely see Kris.

Bom:But you're sick remember! Seungri wouldn't let you leave the house today.But anyway it sounds like you need to think about what you want, talk to Kris, and you definitely should talk to Seungri.

CL:Oh yeah I'm sick! So I won't need to deal with Kris!!!!! I'll just stay home and not deal with it all.

Dara:(Sarcastic)Wow! Maternity leave, kiss a co-worker, call in sick, they are lucky to have you!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

With TaeHee

Taeyang:Okay I think we should get on better with each other!

Sohee:Fine!

Taeyang:Since we are getting food for everyone we should try to get along.

Sohee:Fine with me!

Taeyang:So Sohee do you know the way to the restaurant?

Sohee:No!

Taeyang:Okay then I'll show you the way.

Sohee:Okay then let's go!

Taeyang:Can you be more respectful please?

Sohee: *Sigh* Fine Youngbae!

Taeyang:Don't call me by my real name!

Sohee: I just did!

Taeyang:Look I'm trying to be nice with you so can you please stop it!

Sohee:What? I just called you Youngbae.

Taeyang:Don't then!

Sohee:Fine......Youngbae!

Taeyang:GOD! That is it! I tried being nice but I can't! Alright you wanna call me Youngbae then I'm calling you Mandu!

Sohee:What?

Taeyang:MANDU!

Sohee:Don't call me that.

Taeyang:Too late Mandu!

The two argue and argue till they reached the restaurant.

AFTER SPENDING 30 MINUTES OF ARGUING IN THE RESTUARANT AND 40 MINUTES OF GETTING THE FOOD THEY GET OUT OF THE RESTAURANT.

Sohee:God you're such a typical jerk. I mean seriously why can't you just be nice for once.

Taeyang:HEY! I tried being nice but you ruined the chance.

Sohee walks away from Taeyang.

Taeyang:HEY! Where are you going?

Sohee:AWAY FROM YOU YOUNGBAE!

Taeyang:Aish such a typical . Maybe I should go but then she doesn't know the way. Maybe I should teach her a little lesson by playing hide and seek.Oh wait I forgot to get my jacket from the restaurant.

Taeyang goes back in the restaurant to get his jacket.

INSIDE THE SHOP

Sohee:He didn't leave me right? He wouldn't right? Please don't leave me please.

Sohee walks outside the shop.

Sohee:YOUNGBAE?

Sohee ran around the street trying to find Taeyang.

Sohee:YOUNGBAE? COME BACK!

Sohee ran around while tears started forming on her eyes.

Sohee:YOUNGBAE? DON'T LEAVE ME! YOUNGBAE?

Sohee cried with tears falling down.People were watching her as if she was some crazy girl.Sohee ran to the alley and leaned against the wall crying to herself.

(Sohee:Inner Thoughts=You stupid jerk I hate you! I ING HATE YOU YOUNGBAE!)

Sohee cried to herself while hugging her knees close to herself.

Taeyang gets out of the restaurant and goes into the shop Sohee went.

Taeyang:Hey uhm there was this girl whose height was around petite-ish and she has black hair.She is also wearing a plain t-shirt with shorts have you seen this girl?

Shop Keeper:She left this shop ages ago.

Taeyang:Okay thank you!

Taeyang gets out of the shop.

Taeyang:Aish seriously where is this girl?

Taeyang was walking when he overheard a stranger's conversation.

Stranger: I bet that girl is crazy! Screaming and crying ''Youngbae''

Taeyang:Excuse me! Do you have any idea where that girl is?

Stranger:Yeah she's down there at that alley! (Points to a dark alley)

Taeyang:Thank You!

Taeyang walks to the alley.He heard her crying while screaming Youngbae.He walked closer seeing her hugging her knees while leaning against the wall.

Taeyang:Sohee?

He saw Sohee with her eyes swollen and bloodshot red.

Taeyang:Are you--(Sohee interrupts)

Sohee:(Cries)YOU ING JERK!

Sohee runs up to Taeyang and hugs him tightly while crying heavily on his shirt,making the shirt wet with her tears.

Taeyang:YA! What's up with you!? (Inner Thoughts=This behaviour of hers is strange!)

Sohee:(Cries)WHY??!?!?!?! WHY DID YOU LEAVE ME!?!?!?!? I THOUGHT YOU REALLY DID LEAVE ME YOU ING JERK!!!!!!

Sohee turns her palms into two fists and continously bangs her fists on Taeyang's heavy chest.Weeping and Crying while banging her fists on Taeyang's chest.

Taeyang:Sohee I was just--(Sohee interrupts)

Sohee:(Cries)DON'T EVER LEAVE ME LIKE THAT AGAIN YOU HEAR ME?!?!?!

Sohee screamed while hugging Taeyang more tightly.Taeyang decides to calm her down by hugging her tightly.

Taeyang:Shhhh Sohee.I'm sorry! Please calm down Sohee! I'm sorry.

Sohee:(Cries)Please just don't.......don't do that ever again!

AFTER 10 MINUTES

Taeyang and Sohee are walking to Bom and Dara's house while carrying the cold food.

Sohee: I.....(Tears start falling again)

Taeyang:YA! Why are you crying again!??!!?

Sohee:Cause I don't want it to happen again! (Tears fall down on her face)

Taeyang:Sohee I was just playing with you! You know just playing hide and seek.

Sohee:(Cries) I JUST ING HATE THAT GAME ALRIGHT?! DON'T DO THAT AGAIN!

Taeyang:SOHEE CALM DOWN!

Sohee:(Cries)NO FIRST YOU PLAY GAMES WITH ME AND YOU EXPECT ME TO CALM DOWN!

Taeyang:SOHEE-AH!

Sohee:(Cries)NO I DON'T WANT TO CALM DOWN AND DON'T SOHEE ME!

Taeyang:(Whispers to her)Sohee other people are looking calm down!

Sohee:NO I CAN'T TAKE IT! FIRST YOU--(Taeyang interrupts)

Taeyang interrupts her by kissing her lips to calm her down.After kissing her for like 2 minutes he breaks the kiss.

Taeyang:Look I'm sorry I had to do that but you just wouldn't keep quiet and you can slap me if you want!

Sohee:Thank you!

Taeyang:What?!

Sohee:Thank You for kissing me.

Taeyang:O......kay.

Sohee:My mom.....she left me while we played that game.

Taeyang:Your mom?

Sohee nods.

Sohee:(Cries)That day was the same. We argued and after that she went somewhere and I went into a shop thinking we would meet again.But when I got out of the shop I went to a shop I saw her go to and inside I got a note from the shop keeper.The note was from my mom and she wrote ''she would come back and we were just playing hide and seek.'' I didn't know that she......really did left me and she never came back. I slept on the alley for days hoping that she would return but she just left a 9 year old to suffer.

Taeyang looks at her.

Taeyang:Sohee?

Sohee looks at Taeyang.He lifts her chin up and wipes her tears.

Taeyang:Sohee I'm sorry I didn't mean to hurt you.

Sohee: It's okay Youngbae.

(Taeyang:Inner Thoughts=Grrrr she just had to ruin the moment by saying Youngbae!)

Sohee: I know you hate it when I call you Youngbae but I don't care! (Smiles and Sticks her tongue out to Taeyang)

Taeyang:Sohee you should smile more! You look pretty when you smile.

Sohee:Thank you Youngbae!

Taeyang:Here! (Gives her a water bottle)

Sohee:Thanks! (Drinks some water)

Taeyang:Sohee?

Sohee:Yes Youngbae?

Taeyang: If you ever get lost or need to find your way back....just call me for help and I'll be there! (Smiles at her)

Sohee:Really? You will?

Taeyang: I will Mandu.

Sohee:Thank You and don't call me Mandu!

Taeyang:Don't call me Youngbae then!

Sohee:But that's your name!

Taeyang:Just call me Taeyang!

Sohee:Nah Youngbae suits you better! (Ruffles his mohawk)

Taeyang:YA! Don't! Okay I think we are already an hour late so let's get going!

Sohee:Okay Youngbae!

Taeyang:Fine by me Mandu!

Sohee and Taeyang playfully glares at each other and walks home.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At Starbucks

With Jiyong and Seungri

Jiyong:Hey it's the most eligible man in Seoul. How's the moving on going?

Seungri:Not well. I went on the train again and someone did sit on my hand but that person was neither female nor wearing pants.

Jiyong:Well maybe you're going about this the wrong way. You know I mean think about it. Single male,a player and addict,made a girl pregnant,
gonna have an illegitimate child.

Seungri:Yeah Yeah whatever Hyung.Anyway I can't believe CL just moved on by kissing that jerk from her work and didn't say anything to me

Jiyong:Maybe she didn't move on, you know...maybe that kiss was just an impulsive one-time birthday thing.Besides she is gonna have mood swings from her hormones!

Seungri:No no, about a week ago she gave her number to some guy in a bar.

Jiyong:Did she go out with him?

Seungri:No. When he called, I...I threw the message away.

Jiyong:Oh.

Seungri:You know what? Enough! Enough talking! I have to get moving! Hey check out those hot girls over there! Hey come with me!

Jiyong:Dude! Are you trying to get me divorced?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At TaeSeunTOP's house

CL is at home alone and is well now.She is watching TV when.....

*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK*

CL walks to the door but does not open the door.

CL:Who is it?

Kris: It's me,Kris. I brought you some soup.

CL:Why?

Kris: I heard you were sick...

CL:Oh! Right! Yeah! Hold on, I'll be just clean up in here a little bit! (Inner Thoughts=Aish! Why Kris! Why are you here?!?!!)

CL opens the door.

CL:Hello Kris

Kris: I missed you at work today. How are you feeling?

CL:(Lies) I am not gonna lie to you, I'm pretty sick

Kris:Oh! Good! Because I was having a totally paranoid moment when I thought you called in sick to avoid me.

CL:(Lies)Oh no no no

Kris:So......I had fun last night

CL:So did I

Kris:Exactly how contagious is this thing you have? I mean is it a cold for standing on the balcony or is it something serious?

CL: It's just a cold

Kris:Do you have fever? Let me see...(Places his hand on her forehead)

CL:What? What's the matter?

Kris:Oh yeah Seungri. So what's the deal with you guys? I don't want to get in the middle of anything. I mean you're pregnant with his child but you are not really..you know married with him!

CL:Oh you're not. You're not gonna get in the middle of anything, don't worry about Seungri really, really.--(She hears the noise of the key in the lock)Oh! Hide! That's Seungri! Hide! Hide!

Kris:Yeah! But you said not to worry about...--(CL Interrupts)

CL: I lied! And I'm not sick! Just stay behind the curtain!

Kris hides behind the curtain.

Minzy:Hi unnie!

CL:Oh! Minzy! You're not Seungri!

Minzy:No I'm here to ask you something.

CL:Right, right, yes!

Minzy:Unnie Don't panic!

CL:What?

Minzy:There is a man behind your curtain. Let me handle him!

CL:No! That's OK! That's OK! That's OK! No no no no! This is my friend Kris. He's just being silly. Kris come out from behind that curtain!

Kris comes out.

Kris:Hi! I've meet you in the workplace right? I'm Kris! Please to meet you. It was my idea to stand there.

Minzy:Oh Hey Oppa! I'll just come back.

Minzy goes out of the house.

CL:OK.

Kris:So...Why did I have to hide?

CL: I thought it was Seungri.

Kris:So what if it was? I thought there was nothing going on between you two...

CL:There isn't. There totally isn't.

Kris:You hear a key in the hole and you jump like you're on drugs!

CL:All right. Look. Kris.....I...I guess I felt guilty that you were here, which I shouldn't. You know Seungri and I are not in any relationship but...he is the father of my child, and you know we do live together and plus we kinda have a history...you know it's just...I don't know, I'm sorry, I'm just all over the place.

Kris: It's OK. I know it's probably not my place but can I give you a piece of advice?

CL:Yes

Kris: I think you should talk to Seungri about all this.

CL:People keep saying that. Oh I'm sorry Kris.

Kris:Don't be. It's just bad timing.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At Bom and Dara's House

Dara opens the door and sees TaeHee.

Dara:God! There you two are! I just asked you to get some food for us not to be lost for an hour and 20 minutes!

Taeyang:Sorry Noona.

Sohee:Sorry Unnie!

Dara:What took you so long?

Taeyang:Just forget it.

Dara:Minzy-ah! Go find CL and ask if she wants some food too.

Minzy:Yes Unnie!

Minzy comes back after the incident with CL and Kris.

Minzy:Unnie said no.

Dara:Okay let's eat!

Sohee:Youngbae we are no longer ever gonna discuss nor think about that incident!

Taeyang:Fine Mandu.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At Seungri's House

CL:Oh, hey! Hi, there you are, I’ve been looking for you everywhere!

Seungri:Oh, yeah, hello, well, now, here I am.

CL:So I was hoping you and I could have a chance to kind of talk… somebody here?

Seungri:Oh, yeah, yeah that’s Nicole!

CL:Who?

Seungri:(Lies)Oh, just this woman I’ve been seeing.

CL:You’ve being seeing someone?

Seungri:(Lies)Yeah, didn’t I mention that? Yeah, I mean, we haven’t being going out for too long, but rather there is this amazing connection between us. I-I mean, in fact just before you came in she called me her boyfriend. I thought it was a little too soon, but it was also, you know, it was kinda nice.

Nicole comes out of the bathroom.

Nicole:Seungri, you didn’t tell me you were a comedian!

CL:What, what, wait a minute! You haven’t even told her you were a comedian, yet? How long have you known her, like an hour?

Nicole:Actually about an hour and a half.

Seungri:(Lies) I told you it wasn’t long, but there is an amazing connection between us.

CL:Ok Seungri, what’s going on here, are we just bringing strange women back to the apartment now?

Seungri: I don’t know, are we just kissing guys on balconies?

CL:How do you know about that?

Seungri:By my eyes! I was just on the party.When I happened to look and I see you kissing a guy you know, for what? A week?

CL:Oh, that’s what this is all about? Did you bring her up here to get back at me?

Nicole:No, actually, see I had to pee, ‘cause I can’t use public bathrooms!

Seungri:Ok, Nicole, it’s time to go.

Nicole:Well, call me!

Seungri:Ok.

Nicole:No, wait, you don’t have my phone number!

Seungri:You know, if it’s meant to be, I’ll guess it. Bye, bye.

Nicole gets out of the house and Seungri closes the door.

CL:(Sarcastic)Oh wow that was just great!

Seungri:Oh, I am sorry, did you not like her, because I was hoping that we could come to one of your kissing parties on the balcony.

CL:Oh God, I can’t believe you’re making such a big deal about this. It was one kiss, one guy, one time!

Seungri:Oh, really!

CL:Yeah.

Seungri:Oh, really!

CL:Oh yeah.

Seungri:What about the guy from the bar?

CL:What? Who?

Seungri:Yongguk! Remember you gave your number to him.

CL:Whoa, how do you know about that?

Seungri:Because he called here looking for you. So don’t tell me this...this kissing this guy from work is a one time thing, ok? You’ve been out there in bars and on balconies for over a week or two now. And you didn’t even have the courtesy to tell me.

CL:(Angry)Why didn’t I get that message?

Seungri:What?

CL:Yongguk, why didn’t I get his message?

Seungri: I never gave it to you.

CL:Why?

Seungri: I don’t know.

CL:Oh God. You know what? Who you think you are? Who are you to decide what messages I should or should not get?

Seungri:Who am I?

CL:Yes.

Seungri: I am the guy who has a big responsibility of talking care of both YOU and OUR BABY but you’re out at bars meeting guys!

CL:Oh my God, I cannot believe this. You know I actually came in here hoping to have a mature conversation with you About us! But I can’t do that with someone who hides my messages and brings insane women back to my apartment!

Seungri:HEY! None of the sane ones wanted to come back with me! That’s not the point. Ok? The point is you...you are the one who moved on and didn’t tell anyone!

CL:Oh, Seungri, this is just so messed up! What’s wrong with us? You know when people hear about our situation they always ask, “what, you live together but you’re not a couple? And you are gonna have a baby, isn’t that weird?'' And I say “No.You know what, it’s not, because it works for us!'' But you know this doesn’t work. In fact this is the opposite of working!

Seungri:Yes, clearly.

CL:And you know, we said that we would, we would live together as long as this makes sense. An maybe this, you know, just doesn’t make sense anymore.

Seungri:Yeah, maybe not. So what you wanna do?

CL moves her stuff back into Jiyong's room and stays there.

CL: *Sigh* This is the best for both of us!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author:Hey I got some TaeHee and Ririn moments and Next chapter would either be Daragon or TOPBOM chapter! Which do you want? Anyway thanks for reading and please do comment and tell me how you found this chapter :D Bye Bye!