Where is she? part 2

I just know that you are my ahne and I'm your namphyon

It's 7:00pm.

Everyone is still looking for Bom and can't find her.

T.O.P:Bom!! BOM! BOM!(No Answers)Bom THE PUNISHMENT IS OFF NOW COME OUT(No Answers)Aish Where is she?

T.O.P Calls Jiyong.

Jiyong:Yoboseyo?

T.O.P:Have you found Bom yet?

Jiyong:Hyung I don't know where she is right now.Aish What did you say to her Hyung?

T.O.P: I don't know why I screamed at her cause..uhm..she was acting and I got angry and I don't know why I was very angry and literally screamed my lungs out to her.

Jiyong:Aish Hyung Bom is sensitive so you shouldn't have done that.

T.O.P: I'm sorry.

Dara than talks to T.O.P

Dara:Hello T.O.P Have you found Bom yet?

T.O.P:No.

Dara:She better be safe or else you're gonna be killed by me!

T.O.P:Ok bye

T.O.P Hangs the phone.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CL and Seungri are still looking for Bom.

CL:Bom Unnie Please Come out!

Seungri:Noona Your Seungri wants you right now please come out!(With Aeygo)

CL:For God's sake your aeygo is crap.

Seungri:Pftt Like you can do any better.

CL:Well I can BUT We need to find Bom right now.

Seungri:Yeah You're right.BOM NOONA BOM NOONA!!

CL:BOM!!!Where are you!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Minzy and Daesung are looking for Bom.

Minzy:Unnie Bom Unnie Please Please Come out Your Minnie Wants You.

Daesung:Noona Where are You?Noona?

Minzy:Aish Where did she go?

Daesung:We shouldn't have voted which one was better.Aish.

Minzy goes to the corner of the trees to see if Bom is there but she isn't.Then Suddenly Daesung falls on top of her and their lips meet so basically they kissed.

Minzy:(EYES WIDE)OMO OMO OMO!!! MY First kiss is gone!!!OMO OMO!!!

Daesung:(EYES WIDE)Aish Why did this happen!!!!Aish Aish Aish!!!

Minzy: I was saving this kiss for my wedding.You Fool why did you have to follow me!!!THIS WAS NEVER MEANT TO HAPPEN!!!

Daesung: You Think I wanna kiss you?Pfttt.I don't wanna kiss you.This is wrong.This is a mistake.AISHT!!!!

Minzy:Shut Up Quiet Boy!!!

Daesung: I AM NOT QUIET BOY!!!

Minzy:Forget this now.We gotta find Bom Unnie!!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At Bom's hiding place.

Bom is actually hiding in a forest that is dark.She is quietly hiding but since it is very quiet she is hiding in a loud way.

Bom:(Cries)Damn that T.O.P. Who the hell does he think he is?Aish Why am I so sensitive. this pain.Shouting at me like he owns me. him! I Hate that damn Bastard.God He hurted me very badly!!How dare he even does that to me doesn't he know I was in pain from the whole time he was shouting at me.That Bastard just doesn't value emotions.God I ing hate him. I Hope he gets hurt and someone shouts at him like he shouted at me then he will realise pain.That ing bastard. you T.O.P!

Suddenly a group of 3 guys come and see Bom crying and decides to take advantage of her.

Guy 1:Hello there Miss Are you alright.

Bom realises that those guys are not good people so decides to go but then Guy 1 holds her wrist.

Bom:LET GO OF MY WRIST.

Guy 1:Aww I think you are cute.Won't you want to make love to me.

Bom: I SAID LET GO OF MY ING WRIST!!!

T.O.P Hears Bom shouting and realises that he is close to where she is.

Guy 2:We will let go but you gotta make love to us first.Now come on give us a kiss first.

Bom: I DON'T WANT TO ING KISS YOU S!!!

Guy 3:Damn this girl is a potty-mouth.We gotta kiss you so you can make those bad words go.

Guy 3 grabs Bom's wrist and goes closer to her.

Bom:LET GO OF MY WRIST.

Guy 1:No You're cute.Let's start kissing ok.

Guy 1 almost kiss her when.................

T.O.P:GET THE AWAY FROM HER.

Bom:......................T.o.p

T.O.P: I SAID GET YOUR ING HANDS OFF HER.

Guy 1:Well You wanna play Hero Now aye?Who is she to you.

T.O.P: She's my girlfriend what are you gonna do about it.

Bom Blushes.

Guy 2:You are her boyfriend pfttt don't fool me.You guys just wanna be the hero and impress her but You listen to me.You better get lost from here safe before we beat the crap outta you.

T.O.P:You ing Anyways what are you gonna do to her?

Guy 3:Kiss her and make love to her.

T.O.P:Sounds interesting.Can I watch while you guys do it.

Bom:You ING JERK.HELP ME ALREADY.

T.O.P:Well You have to accept your two punishments before I save you and now You have to accept my 3rd punishment which is spend a week with me ALONE!

Bom: Off I am NOT doing that.

T.O.P:Guys You can start if you wanna.I am ready to watch.

Guy 1 almost kisses her when......

Bom:Ok Ok Ok .JUST SAVE ME ALREADY.

T.O.P Punches Guy 1's face and he faints.Guy 2 then comes to punch T.O.P but T.O.P kneeds down so Guy 2 misses.T.O.P then hits Guy 2 in the stomach and he is in pain.Guy3 then decides to come and punch T.O.P's nose so he will faint but then T.O.P hits him in the face so he falls.Then Guy 2 and Guy 3 stands up and Guy 2 is in front of T.O.P while Guy 3 is behind him.Guy 3 then decides to hit T.O.P with a bottle behind his back but then T.O.P  blocks the attack and it hits Bom's head and Bom faints.Uh Oh T.O.P got so so so angry that.....

T.O.P:YOU ING MORON HOW DARE YOU HIT HER!!!(He punches Guy 3 very hard while Guy 2 gets scared and runs away)WHY DID YOU HIT HER HUH?(He keeps punching him and Guy 3's face is so bruised)YOU ING PUNK!!(Keeps punching Guy 3 and his face is almost swollen cause T.O.P hits his face with all his strength)

Guy 3:(Cries)Sorry...Sorry..Please let me go.

The others goes to see what is the noise and sees TOP hitting someone very very hardly.Jiyong and Taeyang goes to stop TOP.

Jiyong:Hyung Leave him(tries to grab TOP)

Taeyang then grabs Guy 3 and pushes him away from TOP. Guy 3 then runs for his life.

TOP:You ing Morons.(He then realises that Bom was hurt and runs to Bom)

TOP then carries the fainted Bom bridal style to the hospital.Dara then stops TOP and...

Dara:Take the cab instead since the hospital is long.

TOP:There is no time ok.What if Bom would have a more serious pain if we don't reach in the hospital in time.

TOP carries Bom bridal style and Runs very very fast. Everyone runs with him but they can't keep up with him so TOP runs ahead until no one can see.

Seungri:Hyung can run that fast wow!!(Shocked face)

CL:Does he like Bom that much?

Taeyang:He liked Bom?!??! I thought he was only joking since Hyung loved messing with Noona.

Daesung:Well maybe being with her he unknowing fell in love with Bom.

Everyone then walks to the hospital since they all have no energy to run.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At the Hospital

TOP:DOCTOR DOCTOR DOCTOR!!!!!

Doctor:Yes What happened?

TOP:She is hurt so please help her and FAST!!!

Doctor:Ok nurse grab the the bed with wheels and take her to the operation room now!!!

Nurse does as told and Doctor goes to the operation room to see what is wrong with her.

After 10 minutes.The Doctor comes out of the operation room and talks to TOP.

TOP:Doctor what's wrong with her?

Doctor:Well..uhm..she has a piece of glass that has cut her forehead so the glass kinda went very deep so it has affected a small part of the brain but we don't what she will forget.

TOP:Aish No Bom can't....this can't happen.

Doctor:Well I am sorry young man but at least she is safe.You can pay for the operation and medicines she needs in the counter.Well I will go back to the operation room and try to make her wake up.

TOP goes to the counter and pays for everything.

Then Everyone comes and sees TOP crying.

Jiyong:TOP Hyung What's wrong?Why are you crying?

TOP: It was all my fault.I shouldn't have shouted at her.God I should have controlled my anger---(Jiyong makes him stop and hugs him in a friend way.)

TOP cries and then stops.The Doctor goes to talk to them.

Doctor:Well the girl you brought is now in room 23 so you can meet her but don't wake her up.

Everyone goes to see Bom and is very very very Quiet.TOP is the most quiet out of everyone.

Then after waiting for an hour Bom finally wakes up and sees TOP sleeping beside her.

Bom:AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HELP ME!!!!!!!

Everyone comes running to her.

Bom:Jiyong Help me.

TOP:What's wrong?Tell me?Are you ok Babe?

Jiyong:Noona What Happened?

Bom:This man was sleeping very close to me.Tell him to go away.

Dara:Ya Bom you idoit he is TOP remember.

Bom:No I know and remember all of you see(Points to everyone)You are Dara,Minzy,CL,Taeyang,Daesung,Seungri and Jiyong but I really don't know this guy(points to TOP)

TOP:You really don't remember me.You will remember this then(Kisses Bom very fast yet passionately)Remember this.

Bom:(Tries to grab TOP but fails)YOU ERTIVE JERK HOW DARE YOU KISS ME!!! I DON'T EVEN KNOW YOU WELL ENOUGH TO KISS YOU AND THAT WAS MY FIRST KISS WHICH IS SPEND WITH A STRANGER!!!!!!AISH!!!!!!!

TOP:Well if you want to know this is the 3rd time we kissed.

Bom:What the hell?!?!!?!? Look Mister.....

TOP:TOP

Bom:Ok Mister TOP I don't remember kissing you so you better get the hell out of my sight before I kill you.

TOP:Bom I swear I will remove all the punishments and if you are joking then this is NOT a good joke nor a good time to joke.

Bom:Look I Seriously don't remember you.If I did then I will Never joke about this.

TOP Then goes out of the room and finds the doctor.

TOP:Doctor she remembers everyone except me why is that?

Doctor:Well I said that her brain will be affected since the glass has cut a piece of brain so maybe you were forgotten.

TOP:Can't we do anything about this?

Doctor:Sorry But the only thing you can do is to spend time with her and hopefully it might help to get her memory back or else her memory will go away forever.

The doctor leaves while TOP goes to a empty corner.

TOP: this is all my fault.Shouting at her and messing with her.Aish Why am I the only thing she can't remember.Doesn't she know anything about me about...US. I can't believe this! this If I have to spend all my time to be with Bom to help get her memory back then I will do it.Why do I feel like this about Bom.......is there something I feel for Bom......Aish This is too damn confusing.All I have to do is get Bom's memory about me no About US!!!Bom I will get you the memories of us and everything you feel for me will come back and This is my promise to YOU!!!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author:Hello Everyone I know this is a bad chapter but still I wanna create some twists between the characters and their love story.Hope you comment and tell me what you thought of this chapter.Thanks for Reading :) Adios Amigo!