It just doesn't feel right!

I just know that you are my ahne and I'm your namphyon

The Next Day

Everyone came to Dara's house to start the challenge.

Dara:Ok Everyone is here so let's start the challenge.Ok There will be lots of challenges between the girls and boys.The first challenge is from the boys and that challenge is to clean the house.

Taeyang:What?!?!?

CL:Giving up so quickly?

Seungri:Never!Come on guys this is gonna be easy.

Daesung:Let's do this!

The 4 guys start to clean the house.Jiyong will wash all the dishes and clean the kitchen,Daesung will clean all the bedrooms and kitchen,Seungri will vacuum the house and shop for groceries and Taeyang will cook for breakfast,lunch and dinner.

The 3 girls checks the house.

Dara:YA Seungri look at the carpet.This is NOT even vacuumed.

Seungri:Aish I already vacuumed it.

Dara:Well Vacuum it more then.

Seungri vacuumes it more and CL goes to check the toilet.

CL:Taeyang come here.

Taeyang:Yes what is it?

CL:Look at the toilet seat it is so dirty!!!You think this is clean?

Taeyang:Ok Ok I will clean it again.

CL:Good.

Minzy then goes to the Kitchen.

Minzy:Jiyong Oppa come here.

Jiyong:What is it?

Minzy:Look at the dishes here see the dirt it is still there Oppa clean it more.

Jiyong:Aish Ok Ok.

Dara then goes to the bedroom.

Dara:Daesung come here.

Daesung:Yeah what is it?

Dara:See all this mess in my bedroom.Look at the clothes all lying there.

Daesung:Aish Ok I will tidy it up.

Dara:You better.

The 4 boys tidys everything up and sits in the living room to rest when...........

Dara:Ya You Boys who told you to rest and look it is lunch time where are the foods?

Taeyang:Sorry but there aren't ANY foods.

Dara:Well Seungri go shopping now then.

Seungri:Come on give us time to rest.

CL:Sorry no rest time and besides are you guys giving up?

Seungri:NO and alright then I will go shopping.

CL:Good I am also coming.

Seungri:Why?

CL:You don't even know what foods to shop for.

Seungri:Ok alright let's go shopping.

CL and Seungri leaves the house to go shopping.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At the Hospital

Bom is sleeping while TOP comes inside the house with foods and things for Bom.Bom is still sleeping.

TOP:Bom I am gonna make you remember everything.Sorry if I acted like that but you just make me laugh with your cute emotiions.To Be honest you are not even that bad-looking and you are funny and----(Inner Thoughts=OMO What are you thinking TOP??? She is just somebody to tease and play with as a friend.NO Falling in Love and stuff.Besides Bom is So out of your League.Pfft You are not gonna get her.)(Sighs)

Bom:(Sleep-Talks)Hahaha Oh you are so handsome.

TOP:What?

Bom:(Sleep-talks)Aish You are so manly and OMO your voice is so y.

TOP:(Speaks quietly)Haha I gotta record this.

TOP gets his phone out and records Bom sleep talking.

Bom:(Sleep-talks)(Moans)Aish You are so handsome.Omo Your body..

TOP:She is having a ual dream?!?!?!

Bom:(Sleep talks)You are such a .Haha my .Omo Your Six Packs.(Giggles)

TOP:Who is she talking about?

Bom:(Sleep-talks)(Moans)Hug me right now.

TOP:WHAT?!?!?

Bom:(Sleep-talks and Shouts) I SAID HUG ME.

TOP hugs Bom and Bom wakes up.

Bom:AHHHH TOP WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING???(Pushes TOP away)

TOP:Sorry Baby but you were the one telling me to hug you and who were you dreaming out?

Bom:That is NONE of your business!!!

TOP:Well you were having a ual dream.

Bom:(Lies)NO I wasn't!!!

TOP:Yes you were and if you don't believe me then see this!!!(Shows Bom the video)

Bom:OMG Give me that(Tries to grab the video but she fails)

TOP:Not So Fast!!Who were you dreaming about?

Bom:Why do you wanna know?

TOP:Why wouldn't I wanna know?

Bom:Aish Ok I Was dreaming out this guy I don't know yet but had this OMO so y voice and body!!!OMO The thought of him and I...you know!!OMO It was so good but I don't know why I had that dream.

TOP:See you are a ert!(Grins at Bom)

Bom:(blushes)Aish just shut up!

TOP:Well Anyway I got you something!

Bom:OMO Really what???

TOP:Here some corn from the Lee Ahjumma.

Bom:OMO They are my favourites...but how do you know that?

TOP:Oh Bom I know lots of things about you.

Bom:Ok...since I don't know you.

TOP:(Sighs)(Inner Thoughts=Oh Bom if only you got your memory back!)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At the Supermarket.

CL and Seungri are shopping.

CL:Seungri do you even know what you are looking for?

Seungri:No but you can help me!

CL:Ok go get some rice.

Seungri:Ok

Seungri goes to get rice and comes back.

CL:Put the rice in the trolley.

Seungri does that.

CL:Go get some vegetables like corns,carrots,broccolis and lots of other stuff.

Seungri goes to get some vegetables.CL waits for him then a hot guy comes to CL and starts flirting with her.

Guy:Hello!

CL:Hey!

Guy:How are you?

CL:Fine!

Guy: I just wanna say you are a very pretty girl and I was wondering if you wanna go on a date with me?

CL:Wow..uhm...---(Was about to answer then....)

Seungri:Hey there dude whatcha sayin' to my girlfriend.

Guy and CL:GIRLFRIEND?!?!??!

Seungri:Yeah(then Seungri puts his hand on CL's waist and pulls her away from the guy)

CL blushes and thinks ''OMO What is this rat doing?''

Seungri then moves his hand away from CL's waist.CL then comes back to reality.

CL:YA You Rat What the hell did you do that for??? I was about to go on a date with him!!!

Seungri:Well You should thank me you cat since he flirts with girls,uses them for and leaves them.

CL:Really?(Feels bad for shouting at Seungri)

Seungri:Yeah!

CL:Thanks Rat.

Seungri:Hey Don't worry about it.You silly girl!

CL:Yeah Rat why are you suddenly all sweet to me?

Seungri: I think it is time to be friends!

(CL:Inner Thoughts=What is this?!??! I should be happy that I am NOT fighting with him like always but why does it feel like it isn't right?)

Seungri:YA CL come here.

CL goes to Seungri.

Seungri:Which Girl should I get?That One which has nice s but a flat or that one with flat s but a nice .Tell me?

CL:Go to Hell You idoit!!(Inner Thoughts=Why did I say that?Why am I being all happy that Seungri saved me from a ert.Am I so stupid in love?Stupid CL don't get your hopes high just because a guy like Seungri saved you.SEUNGRI IS YOUR ENEMY YOUR RAT!!!)

CL then walks away from Seungri but....

Seungri:CL Ya Wait up!!!(tries to grab CL's wrist)

CL:JUST LEAVE ME ALONE(Pushes Seungri away)

While CL is leaving everyone talks about her loudly like ''That Girl is so rude'' ''tsk tsk tsk if my son had a girlfriend like this I would force him to break up with her'' ''Why is she treating him like that'' CL didn't care about the comments that people made she just was curious of why she reacted differently to him when he said he wanted to be friends?

CL then went home.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At the Hospital

Bom is happy eating her corn.TOP just watches her eat and smiles.

Bom:Ya TOP why are you smiling?

TOP:Oh it's nothing.

Bom:Come on tell me!!!You are so weird sometimes.You are like an alien.

TOP:Pfft I am NOT an alien and Do you like the corn?

Bom:Yes It's great!!

TOP:Well I also got you this.

TOP takes out a corn plushie and gives it to Bom.

Bom:AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

TOP:What?What happen you don't like it?

Bom:Like it? I JUST LOVE IT!!!!

TOP:Aigooo you didn't have to scream(smiles)

Bom:Thanks so much TOP(hugs TOP)

TOP:It's ok!(Inner Thoughts=Aish I wish we were like this everytime.)

Bom then breaks the hug and happily plays with her plushie.

TOP:Whatcha gonna name it?

Bom:Alien Tabi!!

TOP:Alien Tabi?

Bom:Yeah I remember calling someone Tabi but I don't know who?You gave me this so I will call it alien since it reminds me of you.

TOP:Oh(Inner Thoughts=At least she remembers my nickname.)

Bom playing happily with her plushie while eating her corn.

TOP:Well Bom I think you should put the plushie away since it is your lunch time.

Bom:Ok but what's for lunch?

TOP:Carrot Soup!

Bom:Aish Again?

TOP:Yes!

Bom:No.

TOP:Don't force me Bom!

Bom:You can do whatever you like but I am NOT going to drink that poison.

TOP:Ok Don't drink it.I guess you don't want these amazing corn hat and slippers I bought for you.

Bom:Really?Show me the hat and slippers.

TOP shows Bom the slippers and Hat from a distance since he knows if he shows her nearly then she will grab it.

TOP:Well You want it or I can give this to a hot nurse I found.

Bom:NOOOO Ok Ok you win.Give me the soup!!

TOP gives her the soup and Bom quickly drinks it all.Bom finishes the soup.

Bom:All done!Now give me the hat and slippers!

TOP:Let me see.

Bom shows TOP the bowl and Bom did really drink it all.

TOP:Ok alright here you go(gives her the hat and slippers)

Bom:TOP can you do something for me?

TOP:Sure what do you want me to do?

Bom:Take me away from the hospital.I want to go home!

TOP:Let me see what the doctor will say.

TOP goes out of the room and finds the doctor.

TOP:Doctor when can Bom leave the hospital.

Doctor:Well She can leave today BUT stay in bed for 2 days at home OR she can stay here for another 2 days.Well Don't let her walk too much ok.

TOP: Is it alright if I take her home then?

Doctor:Yeah but you do need her to have her medicines every 4 hours and she MUST drink her carrot soups since she needs it a lot!

TOP:Ok Thanks Doctor.

TOP then goes to Bom's room to find Bom Missing.

TOP:WHAT THE HELL?WHERE DID BOM GO?OMO OMO THIS IS BAD!!!(Panics really badly)

TOP leaves the room and searches for Bom everywhere in the hospital.

TOP:Bom?(No Answer)

TOP searches for Bom in the first and second floor but he can NOT find her.

TOP:YA BOM ARE YOU HERE?(No Answer)

TOP searches for Bom in the 3rd,4th and 5th floor.

TOP:BOM I GOT CORN FOR YOU COME OUT?(No Answer)

TOP then searches for Bom in the terrence.

TOP:Bom?Are you here?(Panic voice)

Bom:Hey TOP.

TOP:Don't you hey me?(Angry voice)

Bom:Ya why are you so angry?

TOP:Well I was searching for you everywhere crazily and I find you here relaxing!At Least you could have let me know!(Angry Voice)

Bom:Ya I'm sorry.

TOP:Well Sorry isn't good enough and the doctor said we can go home so let's go.

Bom:Are you still mad at me?

TOP:Yes you have a punishment and you are grounded now!

Bom:Grounded?!?!? No way!

TOP:Yes Way and let's go home already.(grabs Bom's wrist.)

Bom:Ya! I am NOT a little kid anymore don't ground me!

TOP gives Bom serious glares that say DON'T ARGUE WITH ME! Bom shuts up since she doesn't like those glares.

TOP and Bom leaves the hospital while leaving TOP carries Bom bridal style.

Bom:YA What the hell are you doing? I can walk alright so PUT ME DOWN!!!

TOP ignores her and decides to follow the doctor's advice since he can't risk to do anything with her life.Since it is Bom's life they are talking about He refuses to let her walk.TOP finds a cab and TOP and Bom sits in the cab.They drive to Bom's house.

They arrive at Bom's house and TOP pays the taxi driver as Bom was about to leave the cab TOP stops her and leaves the cab first.He then opens the door and carries Bom bridal style.

Bom:Ya Stop carrying me I CAN WALK FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!!!!!

TOP:Just let me carry you.

Bom:How about NO(Hits TOP's chest non-stop)

Even through Bom's punches are hard TOP refuses to put Bom down.

Bom:You really are strong to be honest but why can't I walk?

TOP:Shhh The doctor told me that you can NOT walk too much.

Bom:The Doctor pfftt I can walk.

TOP:Just follow the instructions ok!

TOP carries Bom and they arrive at Bom's house.TOP knocks on door and Daesung opens the door.

Everyone:OMO You guys going out?!?!?!

TOP:Yeah! (XP)

Bom:NOOOOOOOO HE JUST DOESN'T LET ME WALK FOR SOME REASON!!

TOP:The doctor told me she can NOT walk too much or it will affect her.

TOP then carries Bom to her bedroom and puts Bom down on her bed.He then gets some quilt.

TOP:Bom you better rest now!

Bom:No I don't want too and besides I feel too hyper I want to see my friends.

TOP:Bom I said you rest right now!

Bom:Aish Ok Ok You are so bossy sometimes.

TOP stays with Bom until she sleeps.TOP then leaves her room and goes to the living room.

Dara:YA TOP--(TOP interrupts her)

TOP:SHHHHH DARA SHHH!!

Dara:Oh Sorry Sorry..uhm...why are you so protective of Bom?

TOP: I protect her since I was the reason she lost her memory.

Taeyang:Aish Hyung You love her so much!

TOP: I don't love her!!!!

Minzy:Come on Oppa We know that you do!Don't you think Bom unnie is a nice girl?

TOP: I mean yeah she is a nice girl but all I am focused about is her health right now! I mean I have to take care for her and help her to get out of that situation since my anger was the reason that caused her to be in that situation!

Jiyong:Yeah sure.(Inner thoughts=He so loves Noona I can see it!!)

CL then comes home.

Daesung:Ya CL where's Seungri?

CL:LOOK I DON'T KNOW OK!(Angry Voice)

Jiyong:Ya CL chill we were just asking!

CL:Look I am sorry guys but Dara can I just stay at your room for a while I want to be alone.

Dara:Yeah sure.

CL goes to Dara's room.

Seungri comes home.

Seungri: Is CL home?

Jiyong:Yeah She is in Dara's room.

Seungri goes to Dara's room without knocking on the door.

CL:YA WHAT THE HELL IS YOUR PROBLEM?(Angry)

Seungri:YOU THAT IS WHAT MY PROBLEM IS!(Angry)

CL:Look I don't want to talk to you!(Angry)

Seungri:But Why? What did I do?(Angry)

CL:You did nothing ok now leave me alone.(Angry)

Seungri:YOU KNOW WHAT I DON'T THINK YOU EVEN DESERVE MY FRIENDSHIP AND I DON'T SEE WHAT I DID WRONG IN THE SUPERMARKET SO YOU KNOW WHAT THIS IS ABSOLUTE BULL!!!!(Angry)

CL:Yeah it is so you better leave.(Angry)(Pushes Seungri out of the room and slams the door shut)

Bom then comes to the living room.

Bom:What's going on here?

TOP:YA WHO TOLD YOU TO GET OUT OF YOUR BED?

Bom:Oh I just heard shouting and I came.

TOP carries Bom back to her bed.

Daesung:Ya Seungri what did you do to her?

Seungri: I seriously don't know all I did was ask for her to be friends and asked her which girl should I pick to date?

Jiyong:Ok uhm maybe CL is having a bad time so she took her anger on you.

Seungri: I hope so.

It is night time.Everyone leaves the house except CL and TOP.

Dara finds CL already sleeping on her bed so Dara decides to sleep on the sofa.TOP sleeps on the Bom's bedroom's floor with a small quilt and one pillow but he didn't care since Bom's safety and health was what he cared the most.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author:Hello Hope you like this long update! :) Hope you comment and tell me how you thought of this chapter.Bye