Meeting my son for the first time!

I just know that you are my ahne and I'm your namphyon

Taeyang entered the apartment that Bom had rented for him.

''Wow noona! Thank you so much!'' Taeyang thanked as he took the keys from her.

''I'm glad you liked the apartment.'' Bom smiled. ''It was hard to find a house within like a day but when you give Bom a task,she'll complete no matter what!''

''Are you excited oppa?'' Minzy questioned.

''What is it?'' Taeyang asked.

''You're going to meet Younghee for the first time!'' Minzy clapped her hands as she smiled.

''Eh?! Really?'' Taeyang widely smiled.

''The boys are all picking up the kids so you can meet everyone!'' Dara told.

''It's not that much when you think about it!'' CL told. ''We don't have a lot of kids.''

''I wonder how Changri and Seungbo are since when I left,I saw a little baby boy.'' Taeyang said. ''Now what will I see?''

''You will see two spoilt brats!'' Bom told.

''Darn right you will!'' CL agreed. ''Seungri spoilt him so much!''

''TOP spoilt Seungbo so much as well.'' Bom nodded her head.

''I wish I can spoil my kid.'' Taeyang sighed.

''You'll see him soon so don't worry!'' Minzy smiled as she patted Taeyang's shoulder.

''I start my job on Monday!'' Taeyang announced.

''That's great!'' Bom congratulated.

''Did you enroll all of our kids in it?'' CL asked.

''Yep! I've placed all of their names in the list but why do you want your kids to learn dancing?'' Taeyang laughed. ''I hardly thought you guys had interest in dancing.''

''I had interest and used to dance with you remember?'' CL reminded that she was a choreographer.

''Even I used to dance with you remember?'' Minzy reminded that she was the best dancer from the girls.

''Okay I got that from you two but what about you two noonas?'' Taeyang asked.

''I don't want my son to be awkward in dancing!'' Bom told. ''Me and Tabi can't dance at all so it's better that my son knows how to!''

''Even me and Jiyong can't dance!'' Dara agreed.

''Fair enough!'' Taeyang nodded his head. ''So what did Sohee say when you guys mentioned about me today?''

''Well........'' The 4 girls bit their lip.

====FLASHBACK====

Sohee woke up at 5:30am to cook breakfast and get Younghee's uniform ready.She sighed as this was her usual routine for the last 5-6 years.Her only companion in her life was now her son.She was also getting ready to start her daily shift at the new restaurant again.She hated that job but she had no other option but to do it so she could provide her son the daily needs.Good education,a roof to cover his head and basic food was all that she could do to provide him a normal life and she hated that.She felt bad that she didn't even have enough money to give Younghee things like a phone or a nds game but she shook her head since it was all her fault.She cursed herself for even falling in love with the wrong man and it was just all a mistake.

*Why are you even thinking about him right now Sohee?!* Sohee angrily asked herself as she slapped herself in the head.

''Umma!'' Younghee called out,which made Sohee to smile as she walked to the bedroom.

''Yes?'' Sohee looked at her son.

''Do I have to go to school today?'' Younghee asked.

''Of course you do!'' Sohee told.

''Whyyyyyyyyyy????????'' Younghee sighed as he didn't wanted to go to school again. ''Can't I skip school for just one day?''

''No!'' Sohee shook her head. ''You have to go to school!''

''But why?! Why is it a must to go to school?'' Younghee raised his eyebrow.

''So you can have a good job and earn lots of money!'' Sohee told,she wanted her son to be smart and have a job that gives him a lot of money unlike how his life is right now. ''So get ready now Younghee!''

''Fine!'' Younghee pouted.

''My cute son!'' Sohee giggled as she pinched Younghee's cheeks.

''UMMA!'' Younghee frowned as he grabbed his injured cheeks. ''That hurts!''

 

Sohee held Younghee's hand as she got out of the apartment and locked the doors.They were walking to CL's house since she didn't have enough time to even drop her son to his school.

''Oh Sohee come in! Come in!'' CL pulled Sohee inside.

''Unnie thank you so much for agreeing to drop Younghee again.'' Sohee thanked.

''It's alright! Don't worry so much.'' CL smiled. ''Anyway sit down! I just made coffee for everyone!''

''I need to go to work!'' Sohee told.

''Don't worry so much! You got like 10 minutes left and Seungri will drop you to your work isn't it Seungri?'' CL looked at her husband.

''Of course I can drop you!'' Seungri smiled as he gave them a thumbs up.

Sohee sat down on the sofa with the girls,who were already there.Everyone gave each other the cue to start talking about Taeyang while Sohee had no idea what was going on and she was extremely focused on her coffee to even notice that everyone was looking at each other.

''Sohee!'' Bom cleared .

''Yes unnie?'' Sohee looked at Bom.

''I...er...have noticed something about Younghee.'' Bom uneasily said.

''Yeah me too!'' Dara joined in.

''What is it?'' Sohee questioned.

''Do you think he's becoming more like.....'' Bom bit her bottom lip whether to say Taeyang's name or not.

''Oh you mean him?'' Sohee's tone had changed into an angry one.

''He is his father isn't it?'' CL tried to change the atmosphere into a happy one.

''He also is a lot like him!'' Daesung joined in.

''He has his looks and personality isn't it?'' Jiyong agreed. ''A mini version of him!''

''I hope you are alright!'' Minzy held Sohee's hand as a way to comfort her.

''No no I'm not really angry!'' Sohee shook her head. ''You all are right and that really bothers me! I just don't want my son to be like him!''

''But why?'' TOP questioned. ''I mean he is his father isn't it?''

''No he's not!'' Sohee disagreed. ''He will never be his father! I will never make that happen!''

''But oppa is alive so why did you tell Younghee that he is dead?'' Minzy questioned.

''When he left me,that day I considered him dead! I never want to see him ever again!'' Sohee told.

''What if he comes back?'' Seungri questioned and everyone looked at Sohee.

''He wouldn't dare!'' Sohee angrily replied. ''After all he has done,if he dare show his face to me then I will take Younghee away from him! He can't be close to Younghee and I will never let him go close to Younghee.I wouldn't even consider him Younghee's father! He left me..He choose to leave so now I'm just living my life the way it is...without him.''

''Don't you ever think about him?'' Dara asked.

''It doesn't matter if I think about him or not..the truth is that he is dead for me.He is dead and I consider him a past in my life that will never come back!'' Sohee wiped her tears.

''I'm sorry!'' The girls all hugged Sohee as they looked at each other.

Things had gotten more worse than they have thought.Sohee stood up and bowed to the others before leaving for work,which made everyone else to look at each other.

''He is going to have to work a lot harder!'' Bom spoke.

''That idiot will have to do so much to get back both Sohee and Younghee!'' Dara agreed.

''If only he had been wise and listened to us!'' Seungri groaned as he ruffled his hair.

''He ruined everything!'' TOP sighed.

''There is no point thinking about the past again!'' Jiyong stopped everyone.

''Let's all just think of how to make Sohee and Taeyang hyung meet now.'' Daesung said.

''That's the hardest part about them two!'' Minzy told.

''Everything is so messed up right now but oppa better win her and his son back!'' CL clasped her hands.

====END OF FLASHBACK====

Taeyang threw his body back on the sofa as he was heartbroken.

''She hates me that much?'' Taeyang questioned.

''You do deserve it you !'' Bom replied.

''You're right! God I feel like such a huge ing retard!'' Taeyang cursed himself.

''There's no point thinking about the past now.'' CL told.

''Let's just focus on how to get Sohee unnie and you back so you can have your happy family!'' Minzy reminded.

''That must be the boys and the kids!'' Dara said when they all heard a loud knock on the door.

Dara went to open the door then a crowd of kids came running inside while the boys were behind them,tired of taking control of them and just wishing to be alone for a while.

''Just let us be here for a second!'' Jiyong begged.

''Those kids are so troublesome!'' TOP complained.

''I regret having kids!'' Seungri whined.

''I wish to go back and be childless right now!'' Daesung agreed.

''Just get inside you idiots!'' Dara pulled all of them inside and closed the door.

''Wow so many kids!'' Taeyang was surprised.

''Add 4 more!'' Dara told when she pushed the boys inside.

''It's not a lot when you think about it.'' CL chuckled.

''This is Changri!'' Seungri grabbed Changri.

''Wow he has grown so much!'' Taeyang was surprised when he saw how big Changri has been.

''He's only 6 years old!'' CL smiled.

''Hello!'' Changri bowed.

''Hello!'' Taeyang bowed back.

''And this is my daughter,Seurin.'' Seungri told.

''Hello!'' Seurin bowed.

''Hello!'' Taeyang bowed back. ''She is so cute!''

''She's 5 years old!'' CL informed.

''Seurin is like me!'' Seungri boasted as he gave his daughter a back-hug.

''Seurin is my daughter too!'' CL slapped Seungri's head.

''Ow?!'' Seungri glared at CL.

''This is Seungbo!'' Bom informed. ''He's 6 years old like Changri!''

''Hello!'' Seungbo bowed.

''Hello!'' Taeyang bowed back. ''Oh my god! He looks like TOP hyung!''

''He is my son!'' TOP chuckled.

''Here is Sanji!'' Dara told. ''She's 5!''

''She is our one and only princess!'' Jiyong kissed Sanji's cheek.

''Daddy!'' Sanji pouted.

''What? Daddy loves you isn't it?'' Jiyong cutely told.

''Don't bother Sanji!'' Dara nagged.

''So mean!'' Jiyong pouted.

''This is Minsung and Minyoung!'' Daesung told. ''They are both 4 years old!''

''Hello Mr.Taeyang!'' The twins bowed.

''How did you know his name?'' Minzy was surprised.

''We were the ones that brought Mr.Taeyang to aunty CL's house.'' Minsung informed.

''And here is Younghee!'' The girls grabbed Younghee.

Taeyang was stunned as he looked at his son.He really was a mini version of him.He had the same hairstyle like him,his eyes and lips were exactly like his while his nose was a mixture of both his and Sohee's nose.Taeyang kneeled down in front of Younghee and immediately hugged him as tightly as he could while wiping his tears.

''Why is Mr.Taeyang crying?'' Minsung questioned.

''Shhh!'' Minzy shook her head as a way to silence Minsung.

''Hello!'' Younghee bowed after Taeyang let go of him.

''Hello!'' Taeyang nodded his head. ''How old are you?''

''I'm 5 years old!'' Younghee told.

''He's the youngest from the boys!'' CL informed.

''Yet he takes care of the girls like a good oppa!'' Minzy smiled.

''What is your name?'' Younghee asked Taeyang.

''His name is---'' DaeMin both covered the twins' mouth to shut them up.

''Minho!'' Dara lied. ''His name is Minho!''

The twins weirdly gave Dara a weird look since his name isn't Minho.

''Dara unnie is just joking.'' Minzy gave a fake laugh.

''Yeah!'' Daesung joined in.

''Oh okay!'' The twins nodded their head.


Author=Taeyang finally meets his son and knows all the children now!

Any requests anyone has please do tell me as I will make sure to include them :D

I would also like to thank this amazing subscriber that subscribed to this story :)