Valentine Special

I just know that you are my ahne and I'm your namphyon

Bom and Dara:OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The rest of the gang comes rushing in their house.

TOP:What's wrong?

Jiyong:Are you hurt?

Taeyang: Is there a ert in here?

Seungri:Are you two ok?

Daesung:Noonas need any help?

CL:YA! What's the matter?

Minzy:Why are you two unnies making so much noise!!!

Bom:Oh Nothing You Boys go sleep!!

5 boys:AISH AND WE THOUGHT YOU TWO WERE HURT!!

The 5 boys go back to their house.

CL:So tell me now why you two were making so much noise?

Bom:What is the date today?

Minzy:14th February!

Dara:So it's........

Minzy:OMO!!!! I get it!!!

CL:What day is it?!?!?!?!

Dara:Valentine's Day you !!!

CL:So?

Bom:What do you mean so?!?!?!

Minzy:Unnie it's the day Lovers spend their time together for a day with lots of romances!!!!

CL: I know that but why spend time with your lover on this day? Why not everyday?

Bom: I don't know but I hope the guys do something special for us!!!

Dara:Girls listen!! We have to be very nice to them!

Minzy:Why?

Bom: If we are not nice to them this day then they will think that they have forgotten v-day and will not give us our surprise!

Minzy:Oh So we have to be very very nice to them and they will give us our surprise right?

Dara:Yep!

Bom:Girls go sleep now but later remember to be very very nice to your boyfriends ok!

The girls go back to their houses to sleep!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The 5 boys,CL and Minzy enters Bom's house.

Bom:Aww Honey you look so tired want to drink some tea?

TOP:Sure!

Dara:How about you Jiyongie! My Baby looks so tired!!

Jiyong:Uhm I'm fine!

Dara:No No sit down come on! (Pulls Jiyong and makes him sit down)

Jiyong:Ok! (Inner Thoughts=Why is she acting like this?)

Minzy:YA! Daesung you look like you haven't ate anything! Come and sit down. I'll make some food for you.

Daesung:No I'm fine!

Minzy:Please Sit down!! (Aegyo Eyes)

Daesung:Alright!

The 3 boys sits down while their girlfriends go to the kitchen to make some foods and drinks for them.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At the living room

Taeyang:Why was the 2 Noonas and Minzy acting so so nice to you 3.

Daesung:Yeah I am curious!

TOP: Isn't it obivous!What day is it today?

Seungri:14th Feb!

TOP:And it's V-day so they are expecting some surprise from us!

Jiyong and Daesung:!!! I forgot about that!!!

Jiyong and Daesung looks at each other.

Jiyong:You too?

Daesung:Yeah!

Seungri:So you two guys are screwed right?

Jiyong:Pfft!! Hyung is also screwed right?

TOP:Pffttt!! Dream on! I already got Bommie her Valentine Surprise!

Daesung:Hyung can we share?

Jiyong:Please!!!

Daesung:Pretty Please!!!

TOP:Fine. I decorated the cruise with Bommie's pictures and stuff so you might wanna come with me to the cruise and place some of your girlfriends' pictures.

Jiyong:Thank God!!! I owe you a lot Hyung!!!!

Daesung:Hyung is Daebak!!!

TOP:Ok Ok!! Enough with the compliments and let's go to the cruise!!

The 3 leaves the house and heads to the cruise.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bom:Tabi Honey the food is--(Sees that TOP and the 2 other guys are gone)OMO GIRLS COME HERE!!

Dara and Minzy goes to her.

Minzy:Our Plan Worked!!!!

Dara: I hope they are preparing something big!!

Taeyang:Seungri.

Seungri:Yeah?

Taeyang:Remember what I wanted!

Seungri:Alright! Hey CL where do you wanna go with me?

CL:You? Pfffftttt!!! No Where at ALL Understand!

Seungri:YA! I'm trying to be nice here!

CL: I don't want nor need you to be nice to me!

Seungri:Oh yeah!! Like I give any crap about you! I just want their phone numbers not you!

CL:Like I give a damn if you get those ' numbers or not! I don't even give a damn about you too!! I just want to know why you even exist!!!

Seungri: YOU WANNA KNOW WHY I EXIST?!?!? I EXIST BECAUSE OF YOU!!!!

CL:NO YOU DON'T EXIST BECAUSE OF ME? YOU EXIST CAUSE YOU WANNA BE YOUR MAN- SELF!! ALWAYS PLAYING WITH OTHER GIRLS' HEARTS!!! YOU DON'T KNOW THE PAIN! YOU JUST DON'T!

Seungri:EVERYTIME I TRY TO DO SOMETHING NICE TO YOU! YOU JUST BLOW THE CHANCE AWAY I JUST THINK MAYBE YOU DON'T WANT TO EVER BE FRIENDS WITH ME!!

CL:WELL YOU GOT THAT DAMN RIGHT!! I DON'T WANT TO BE FRIENDS WITH YOU ALRIGHT! WE NEVER DID,WOULD OR WILL BE FRIENDS! NEVER!

Taeyang:THAT'S ENOUGH NOW!!

(Seungri:Inner Thoughts=Why is she doing this? What have I ever done to her? !! Why am I hurt by what she said?WHY?!?!?! WHY!??!?!?)

Seungri:YOU KNOW WHAT?!?! THIS THEN!!!

Seungri storms out of Bom's house.

Taeyang:YOU TWO BETTER SORT YOURSELVES OUT!!!!

Bom:AISH IS THERE A DAY YOU TWO WILL STOP FIGHTING!!!

CL: I DON'T NEED ANY OF YOUR HELP ALRIGHT!! I GOT MYSELF A GUY WHO LOVES ME AND HE'S THERE FOR ME!! IF YOU WANT TO PAIR ME WITH SEUNGRI UP THEN I DON'T SEE THAT EVER HAPPENING!!!!

CL storms off to the bathroom.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CL:WHY DID I DO THAT?!?!?! Is there something wrong with me? Aish He said he wanted to be nice with me and I do want him to be nice to me but why do I feel an uneasy feeling whenever he wants to be friends with me? What am I feeling for him? What is this uneasy feeling I feel for him? What am I trying to tell myself? Why do I just want to fight?WHY? WHY CAN'T WE BE FRIENDS?!?!? LEE CHAERIN WHAT THE IS WRONG WITH YOU?!??!?!?!?!??! (Shouting and Crying)

CL washes her face.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At the Cruise

TOP:Alright so you guys got the pictures?

Jiyong and Daesung:Yep!!!

TOP:Welcome to my cruise.

TOP shows them TOP's cruise which was the biggest and most beautiful cruise out of the cruises.

Jiyong:Damn!!! That is such a nice decorated cruise!!!

TOP:Pffttt!! You should come in and see what I did!!

They go inside the cruise.

Jiyong and Daesung:WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Daesung:Hyung You did all of this for Noona?

TOP:Yep!!!

The cruise looks well decorated with Bom's pictures,favourites flowers,decorations and foods.There was also corn.

Jiyong: I'm impressed!!! So you cooked and decorated everything in this Cruise for Noona?

TOP:Yes!

Daesung:Sorry for ruining your efforts and hard work!

TOP: It's alright! You guys owe me big time!

Jiyong:Yes! Brother in Law!

TOP:Brother in Law?!?!?!?

Jiyong:Don't you wanna get married to Noona? Be a part of the Kwon Family?

TOP: I don't know! I mean we just dated for a month so it's too too too early to think about marriage! How about our little Daesung?

Daesung: I don't know either! I mean I am too young to get married!

Jiyong:Anyway! We also got to make foods for Dara and Minzy!! Let's start decorating fast!!!

The 3 starts decorating.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING*

CL:Hello?

Tanghyun:Hey CL! Baby what's wrong?

CL:Oh Nothing

Tanghyun:Sorry I can't take you anywhere on V-day but I promise to make it up to you kay?

CL: It's ok!

Tanghyun:CL I do Love you and If there is anything wrong you can tell me!!

CL:No I'm fine! Whatcha doing?

Tanghyun:Just the usual boring work!

CL:Oh I do miss you though!

Tanghyun: I know I miss you too baby!

CL:Can we meet up? Even if it's for a short while! I just want to talk to you!

Tanghyun:Sure Baby! We can meet! Meet me at Star Hotel at 3:30pm!

CL:Okay Bye!

Tanghyun:Bye! I Love you!

CL hangs up the phone!

CL:Maybe Tanghyun is the guy who I can be with! Maybe If I spend more time with Tanghyun Seungri will just not be a issue for me anymore! Maybe I do Love Tanghyun but Do I really love him?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Seungri:Damn It!!!!! Why am I thinking so much about CL! I mean who the hell does she think she is? I just wanted to be friends with her! Why does she always ruin the chance to be friends? Why? But Why do you feel so hurt Seungri Why? She isn't anyone to you She's a Nobody! REMEMBER A NOBODY!!! We always fight but this time what she says to me hurts more then ever? Why am I feeling like this? What is going on? WHAT THE IS GOING ON SEUNGRI?!?!?!!?!?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At Star Hotel

CL:Hey Tanghyun!

Tanghyun:Hey Baby! What's wrong?You look so sad!

CL: I just miss you so badly!

Tanghyun:Aww Baby I Miss You Too!

CL:Tanghyun Remember that you said you wanted an answer from me!

Tanghyun:What Answer?

CL: If I loved you or not?

Tanghyun:Yeah!

CL:Tanghyun Kim I Love You! Saranghae! (Inner Thoughts= Do I?)

Tanghyun:Really?Omo Lee Chaerin I Love You Too!

CL: I trust you enough and Promise you won't hurt me

Tanghyun:Baby I Promise I will Never Ever Hurt You!

CL and Tanghyun kiss.

(CL:Inner Thoughts=This is the way to forget Seungri and finally be friends! I don't know why but this just doesn't feel right! Why am I thinking of Seungri I SHOULD BE THINKING OF TANGHYUN NOT SEUNGRI!!!!)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At the Cruise

TOP:Done!

Jiyong:Now We got to cook!!!

Daesung:Boy is this hard work or what?

Jiyong:We also have to get dressed!!!

Daesung:How many hours do we have left?

TOP:Well at 7:00pm we are sailing so we have 3 hours and 30 minutes left!

Daesung:WHAT?!?!?! We haven't even bought the girls' presents and we haven't even bought clothes so Palli Hyungs!!!

Jiyong:LET'S COOK FAST!!!!!

The 3 rushes and cooks.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bom:We should get dressed!!!

Dara:Whatcha wanna wear?

Minzy:Unnies I don't have much dresses!

Bom:TOP's already seen most of my clothes!

Dara:Yeah I don't have good clothes to wear!

Minzy:Let's go shopping!!!

Dara:But I don't have ANY money!

Bom: It's ok! Let's go shopping and We gotta go fast!!! We only have 3hrs and 30mins left!!

Dara:OMO PALLI!!!

Minzy:Let's Go!

The 3 heads to the nearest mall.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At the Mall

Jiyong:Okay! We finally finished cooking now let's buy some clothes first!!

Daesung:Yeah I could use some a nice tuxedo and perfume!! Boy that was hard work!!

TOP:Guys hide!!!!

Jiyong:Why?

TOP:The girls are here!! (Points to the girls)

Daesung:OMO!!! Hide!!!

The 3 hides behind a wall.

Bom:Huh? (Turns around)

Minzy:Unnie what's wrong?

Bom: I thought I heard Daesung say Omo!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TOP:Nice Going Daesung!! Stay Quiet!!!

Jiyong:Noona's Ears are very very sharp when she hears noises or familiar voices!

Daesung covers his mouth with his two hands!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bom:Now I hear Tabi and Jiyong's voices!!!

TOP and Jiyong also covers their mouths with their hands.

Dara:Nah!! It must be your imagination!!

Minzy:Yeah! Anyway Let's go shopping!

The 3 goes to H&M.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TOP:Thank God they're gone!!!

Daesung:Let's go shopping fast!!!

Jiyong:We need to get out of here before they see us!!!!

They head to an expensive store!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At Star Hotel

Tanghyun:Baby I got to go! My break time is over!

CL:Do you have to go now?

Tanghyun:Yep or else my boss will not give me my holiday tomorrow and then I can't spend time with you tomorrow!

CL:Alright! Bye!

Tanghyun:Bye!

They hug and then CL walks home to Bom's house.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At Bom's House

Bom:Ok We finally finished shopping!

Dara:Yep! Boy We bought loads of stuff!!

Minzy:Unnies It's 5:30pm!! W have only an hour and 30mins left!! Palli!!!

The 3 goes to get dressed at Bom's bedroom.CL arrives and goes to Bom's bedroom.

CL:Hey!

Bom:Hey Where have you been?

CL:Oh with my boyfriend!

Minzy:UNNIE YOU HAVE A BOYFRIEND?!?!?!?!

Dara:WHO?

Bom:HOW?

Minzy,Bom and Dara:SEUNGRI RIGHT?

CL:WHAT?!?!? HELL NO!!! Tanghyun is my new boyfriend NOT Seungri!!! Why would you even say Seungri?!?!?

Dara:No Offense to you CL but You and Seungri seem like a couple that fights but then loves too.

Bom:You know what they say=The More you hate The More You end Up Loving!

Minzy:Seungri and CL really looks so good together!!!

CL:Ewwww!!! HELL NO!!! Seungri and I are ENEMIES!!! Tanghyun is my new boyfriend alright! I can't believe you guys would even think I would date Seungri!!

Bom:So how did you and Seungri..I mean Tanghyun go from strangers to boyfriend and girlfriend.

CL: It's Tanghyun NOT Seungri! Anyway he told me yesterday that he loved me and then today I told him that I loved him!

Dara:YA! CL don't you think you rushed this relationship way too fast?

CL:Nope!

Minzy:How did you realise that you were in love with Tanghyun?

CL:Well Today after fighting with that rat I realised that Tanghyun was a guy that would never hurt me and I started to kinda miss him too.

Bom:You sure you aren't in love with Seungri! I mean come on After you fought with Seungri you felt sad and hurt! Then you were screaming his name and yelling we heard what you said every single word. Sorry CL but I think you aren't in love with Tanghyun but you're in love with Seungri but you're kinda using Tanghyun to forget Seungri.

Dara:Yeah! CL please realise that you're in love with Seungri before you found out that it's too late!

CL:NO! I DON'T LOVE HIM!!! PLEASE UNDERSTAND THAT I WILL NEVER EVER LOVE HIM!!! I LOVE TANGHYUN ONLY KIM TANGHYUN ALRIGHT!!

Minzy:Ok Unnie!! Ok!!! Calm Down!! (Comforts her)

Bom:Anyway Let's get dressed!!

CL: I'll help you 3!

Dara:You're coming too!!

CL:What?!?!?! NO!!

Minzy:Yes Unnie!! You're coming and that's final!!

CL: I haven't even got clothes!

Bom:Bought one dress for you too! We also bought Shoes and other stuff for you!

Dara:So get ready to dress Missy!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At The Boys' House

TOP:YA! Get ready already!!!

Daesung:Taeyang you ready?

Taeyang:Of Course!!

Jiyong:Where the hell is Seungri?

Seungri enters the room.

Seungri:Hey Hyungs!

Jiyong:Don't you hey us! Where were you?

Seungri:Just had a walk! Anyway Good Luck with the Noonas and Minzy!

Daesung:You're coming too!

Seungri:WHAT?!?!? HELL NO!!

Taeyang:HELL YES!! You are!!

Seungri:But I don't have any clothes,shoes nor a date!

TOP:Clothes and Shoes are here and We got you a date?

Seungri:Who?

Jiyong:You'll find out there now dress up.We're getting late!!!

Seungri:No! I'm not in the mood to go!

Taeyang:Well Make your mood to go! If you don't want the numbers of the hot girls then bye bye to your hot ladies for you!

Seungri:AISH!!! ALRIGHT!!!

Seungri goes to dress up.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After an hour

Bom:Everyone all glamed up?

Dara:Yeah Everyone!

CL:Do I have to go?

Minzy:Yes Unnie now please come along!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TOP:Everyone done right?

Jiyong:Yep!

Taeyang:Let's go already!! My baby's cold right?

Hyomin:Yes Oppa! Awww You take care of me so much!

Taeyang:Anything for you baby!

This was Taeyang's charms.He says the right things that melts girls' hearts right away.He even had the body and looks.

TOP:You think they are gonna last? (Whispers)

Daesung:Pfft!! I doubt that! (Whispers)

Jiyong:Taeyang only uses them for and then bye bye remember? (Whispers)

Seungri: I'm done!

TOP:You look great now let's go!!

The 6 leaves and heads to Bom's house which is literally next door.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*DING DONG*

Bom:OMO! They are here!!! Dara Go get the door!!

Dara:What? I'm not doing it!! Minzy do it!!

Minzy:What? No I don't want to!!

CL:For crying out loud I'll do it!!!

CL opens the door.

TOP:Hello CL! You're looking very beautiful!

CL:Thanks TOP!

TOP:Where's my Bommie?

Jiyong:Where's Santokki?

Daesung:Also Minzy!!

CL:They don't want to go!

Bom:YA!!! WE HEARD THAT AND IT'S NOT TRUE!!!

Dara:We are right here!!!

Minzy:CL Unnie!!! Don't say that!!

TOP:Bommie!!!

Bom:Tabi!!!

Dara:Jiyongie!!!

Jiyong:Santokki!!!

Minzy:Daesung!!!

Daesung:Minzy!!!!

CL:God! (Rolls her eyes)

Seungri:So Cheesy!!! (Rolls his eyes)

Hyomin:Aren't they a couple? (Points to Seungri and CL)

CL and Seungri:HELL NO!!!!

Hyomin:Really? You two act like one!

CL:Well FYI We aren't one!

Seungri:And We'll never be one!

CL and Seungri:EVER!!!!

Taeyang:Oh Wow! They even know what to say to finish their sentences!! Rat and Cat Love eh?

CL:Shut Up!!!

Seungri:Never Happening!!!

CL:Pfft!!! I never want it too!

Seungri:Just saying it won't!!

CL:Well I don't want it to happen either!!

Seungri:So I NEVER want it to happen!!

TOP:THAT'S ENOUGH!!!!

Bom:YA! YOU TWO! At least don't ruin our day!!

CL and Seungri:Sorry!

Hyomin:You two sure you aren't a couple?

CL and Seungri:YES!! POSITIVE!!!

CL and Seungri realises that they have again said the same words together and glares at each other.

Taeyang:Angry Birds!!

CL:Why did he call us Angry Birds?

Bom:Couples who are in love are Love Birds so Couples who fight are Angry Birds!

Seungri:WHAT!??!?!?!

CL:SERIOUSLY STOP IT!!! WE AREN'T A FREAKING COUPLE!!!

Jiyong:Alright Alright You Two Are NOT a couple!

CL:Thank You! (Sarcastic and Angry voice)

Seungri:Finally Someone said it!!

Daesung:YA! Let's go before we waste any more time!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At the Cruise

Bom,Dara and Minzy:WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hyomin:Oppa Where's my picture?

Taeyang:Baby You're in my heart besides I don't wanna show the world your beauty. I'm keeping it to my heart!!

Hyomin:Awwww!!!Oppa you're so sweet!!!

Everyone else rolls their eyes since they know Taeyang is just lying.

TOP:Let's eat everyone!

Everyone sits down at the table and starts eating.

Jiyong:Baby Just to let you know We made them all!

Hyomin:Did you make these too Taeyang?

Taeyang:Uhm...Yeah Baby! (Lies)

TOP:Bommie do you like the corn soup?

Bom: I want more!!! You are such a good chef!!!! It's so delicious!!!

Jiyong:How about you Santokki?

Dara:Whatcha make first?

Jiyong: I made the jelly with fruits for you!

Dara:Really? That was my favourite dessert!!! I love it!!!!

Minzy:Daesung did you make this lamb dish?

Daesung:Yeah but don't you like it?

Minzy: I Love It!!!! Awww You're such a good chef!!! Where did you learn to cook like this?

Daesung:Oh I just learn it when I was in the orphanage!

Minzy:I love it!! Saranghae Daesung! (Hugs Him)

Daesung: I love you too! (Hugs her)

Soon Everyone except CL and Seungri talks.Seungri just looks like he is very bored while CL looks at her phone if Tanghyun has messaged her or not!

(Seungri:Inner Thoughts=Should I talk to her?)

Seungri looks at CL while CL doesn't notice but a while she notices that Seungri was staring at her.

(CL:Inner Thoughts=Why is he staring at me?)

Jiyong:Let's go outside everyone.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Everyone is outside.Soon A group of musicians plays a soft,romantic and slow song.TOP dances with Bom,Dara dances with Jiyong,Minzy dances with Daesung and Hyomin dances with Taeyang.Only CL and Seungri are left at the side. CL just sighs and turns around to face the view.Seungri decides to talk to her.

Seungri:Hey!

CL:What do you want?

Seungri: I want to talk to you!

CL:What is it?

Seungri:So what's going on in your life?

CL:All Good!

Seungri:Really? What's happen?

CL: I have a boyfriend!

Seungri:Really? Who?

CL:Tanghyun!

Seungri:The waiter?

CL:Yeah!

Seungri:Oh Congrats! (Inner Thoughts=She's with that Jerk!!!!!! Why did she get a boyfriend?Why?)

CL:Anyway what's with your life?

Seungri:Alright!

CL:Found any good ladies to have with?

Seungri:YA! I'm not like that everytime!

CL:Whatever! ¬_¬''

Silence filles the atmosphere between them again.

(Seungri:Inner Thoughts=CL why aren't you speaking to me? Why?)

(CL:Inner Thoughts=Seungri Why can't you just leave me alone! Why? I don't want to have anything related to you in my life now! I just want you to go away!)

CL goes to the other side of the cruise and looks at the view.Seungri watches her.Seungri sees another side of her=A gentle and quiet side that she keeps to herself.The way the wind blows her hair looks beautiful on her.

(Seungri:Inner Thoughts=She just looks too beautiful! WHAT!??!?!?! SHUT UP!!!!)

CL then looks at everyone.She sees Bom and TOP slowly dancing while Bom's head is on TOP's chest.She sees Hyomin and Taeyang dancing like two professional dancers.She sees Minzy and Daesung laughing and just being their foolish self rather then dancing.She sees Dara and Jiyong just looking at one another's eyes and being so madly in love that they only see each other.

CL: *Sigh* Why doesn't it ever happen to me?

Seungri:Wanna dance?

CL:No!

Seungri:CL I know you wanna dance!

CL: I said no!

Seungri doesn't listen to CL and grabs her wrist and takes her to the dancefloor.

CL:Seungri I said--(Interruption)

Seungri:SHHHHH!!!! (Puts his finger in front of his mouth)

(CL:Inner Thoughts=CL what are you doing!??!?!?! You can't let him rule you!!!! TELL HIM NO JUST TELL HIM NO IS NO!!!)

No matter how many times CL tries to say No to Seungri she just stops herself! She,herself doesn't know why she can't speak against Seungri.She had no other option but to follow what he says.

Seungri:Now Let's dance!

CL nods. (Inner thoughts=Waaah! He look so handsome when he's near me! WHAT?!?!?! FOR CRYING OUT LOUD CL YOU HAVE A FREAKING BOYFRIEND!!!)

Seungri and CL dances.While dancing they forget about the others and slowly starts getting lost in each others' worlds.CL,a tough yet soft girl's world collides with Seungri,a guy who doesn't care about emotions and just uses Girls' for his pleasure.They dance and dance.They then suddenly almost kisses each other when suddenly........

Ahem Ahem!

CL startles and then moves away from Seungri and leaves.Seungri is stands there looking confused by what they were about to do.

Taeyang:Enjoyed your time Lover Boy?

TOP:Rat and Cat!

Jiyong:Maybe it was bound to happen!

Daesung:Time sure flied huh?

Hyomin: I knew it!!! They were a couple!!!

Bom:Awww That was so romantic!!

Dara:We are already here in the location!!!! That was fast!!

Minzy:We should have let them kiss!!!!

Seungri:SHUT UP!!!

Seungri goes to find CL but then he sees CL going inside a taxi and then the taxi drives.

Seungri:Damn it!!! (Hits the handle in anger) CL what just happened between us? Did I feel something and did you feel it too? What is this feeling that I'm feeling? This feeling is something that I've never experienced! Lee Chaerin why are you running away from me? Why? But I want to know......................................... Lee Chaerin Is There Something Between Us?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author:Since Seungri is a playboy he doesn't know what Love is! Love for him was a thing like Use and Throw.That's how he used girls! But now he feels something that he never felt before but what is this feeling? Thanks for reading and Hope you'll comment. Bye Bye! If you want any couples' moments please do tell me! I'll try to make some moments for you!