You got what you wanted

I just know that you are my ahne and I'm your namphyon

Minzy's Appa:Damn It! Daesung keeps winning! What can I do to make him lose?! Aish!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At the Hospital

Dara:Seungri How's CL?

Seungri:How should I know? You should check by yourself.

Jiyong:YA! She was just asking how CL ''Your Chae'' Was?

Seungri:My Chae?

Dara:Of Course! You said ''If Anything happens to MY Chae I will Kill You'' to Tanghyun!

Seungri:Did I? (Raises His Brow)

Jiyong:Yes You Did!

Taeyang:Can it be that the Rat loves the Cat?

Seungri:Pfft No!

TOP:You were worried sick for her! You wouldn't even move away from her!

Bom:Why aren't you inside with ''Your Chae?''

Seungri:She Needs Tanghyun!

Minzy:Sorry Oppa but I don't think Tanghyun is needed.I think CL needs you more!

Bom:Yeah I don't really like Tanghyun!

Dara: I don't know why but I kinda think he's a bit fake.Like He shows us that he's all kind and all but I heard him shouting and cursing at CL and I thought maybe it was my imagination or something.

Seungri:Nah Forget It.Besides She got what she wanted and she's with her boyfriend now.Everyone's Happy!

Jiyong:Dude are you sure you're all right?

Seungri:Of Course! (Fake Smile)

IU:Hey Look.CL's Moving!!!!

Everyone enters the room.They see CL slightly moving her fingers.

Tanghyun:She's Awake!!!!!

Minzy:Let Me Get The Doctor!!!!!

Minzy goes to get the doctor.

Dara:(Whispers to Bom=Hey Do you think Seungri likes CL?)

Bom:(Whispers to Dara=Thank God! I thought I was the only one thinking that he does!)

Dara:(Whispers to Bom=But Tanghyun is her Boyfriend Remember!)

Bom:True!

TOP:What true?

Bom:Nothing!

Minzy enters the room with the doctor.The Doctor Goes to do a check up on CL.He checks her heart-rate and other stuff on CL.CL starts to wake up.

CL: (Puts her hand on her head) Ooooooowww!

CL slowly opens her eyes and sees everyone looking at her.

Tanghyun:Hey!

CL:Ah! Oh It's You Tanghyun! What am I doing here?

Minzy:Unnie Tanghyun Oppa Found you and took you to the hospital.

Doctor:If It wasn't for him you would have died by now!

Bom:Thank You Tanghyun!

Dara:You saved our CL!

Tanghyun:Don't Worry About It.(Smiles)

CL:Where's Seungri?

Tanghyun's blood starts to boil but he doesn't show it.His hand turns into a fist.He thought CL would have been his if Seungri would have left.

(Tanghyun:Inner Thoughts=How dare she? Seungri Seungri Seungri.Is that all she could say?!?!?!)

CL:Where is he?

Everyone starts to look for him in the room.

IU:He was right here before!

Taeyang:That's Weird! Where could he go?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At the Hospital's Terrence

Seungri:Happy Birthday To You! Happy Birthday to You! Happy Birthday To CL.Happy Birthday to You!

It was CL's Birthday today but Only Seungri had remembered it.He wanted to wish her but then He remembered what Tanghyun said to him.

''SHE NEVER EVER WANTS TO SEE YOU NEAR HER AGAIN''

Seungri:Thanks!

His tears slowly starts falling from his eyes.

Seungri:Aish! Why am I crying?! So What? I hate her and She hates Me! No need to confuse things! (Wipes his tears)

Taeyang:THERE YOU ARE!!!

Seungri hears Taeyang's voice and quickly wipes all of his tears from his face.Seungri then turns around and shows a fake smile to Taeyang.

Seungri:Hey Dude!

Taeyang:Don't You Hey Dude Me!Where did you go? CL's looking for you!!!

Seungri:Oh! I wanted to see the view from here! CL's Awake?

Taeyang:Yeah! CL wants to see you!

Seungri:Oh! Tell her that I'll come later! I want to be alone for a while!

Taeyang:Dude are you sure you're alright? Before when CL was unconscious you were worried sick and didn't even move away from her and now she's awake you don't really wanna see her? (Raises His Brow)

Seungri:She got her boyfriend with her! I just wanna go back to Seoul fast and get some chicks!

Taeyang:Okay then.You sure you don't wanna at least meet her?

Seungri:Nah I'm Fine Like This!

Taeyang leaves Seungri and heads back to CL's Room.

(Seungri:Inner Thoughts=You got what you wanted Lee Chaerin!)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At CL's Room

Taeyang comes back.

Bom:Where is he?

Taeyang:He doesn't wanna come back!

CL:What? Why?

Taeyang: I don't know! He says He wants to be alone.

(Tanghyun:Inner Thoughts=Perfect. Everything is going right now!) (Smiles)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author:Sorry for Short Chapter! I should have updated this yesterday but I forgot! Well Here it is! I am gonna update another Chapter Today! Please Comment and Thanks for reading the short chapter!