Stop being immature

I just know that you are my ahne and I'm your namphyon

TaeHee both looked at each other as they saw RiRin arguing and yelling at each other in DaeMin's house instead of theirs,which was the most surprising fact.Both of them were wondering why they were arguing and fighting in someone else's house rather than theirs.

''I hate you!'' CL yelled as she threw a bottle at Seungri,which obviously hit the floor rather than him.

''Oh yeah! I hate you more!'' Seungri shouted as he threw a bottle near CL.

''Please calm down unnie!'' Sohee pulled CL away from Seungri.

''It's all his fault!'' CL glared at Seungri.

''It's all your fault!'' Seungri replied.

''Seungri not now.'' Taeyang pulled Seungri. ''Hey remember she's your wife!'

''Tsk is she?!'' Seungri raised his eyebrow. ''She acts more like a animal than a wife!''

''You said what?!'' CL tried to struggle free from Sohee's grip. ''How dare you!''

''Unnie no! Unnie calm down!'' Sohee calmly advised.

''Let me just get him!'' CL clenched her teeth.

''Seungri Seungri calm! Seungri calm now!'' Taeyang pulled Seungri away.

''I hate you! I hate you! I should have never married you!'' Seungri acted out his anger.

''I don't want a lazy pathetic husband like you either!'' CL pretended to be extremely anger.

''I don't want you with me anymore!'' Seungri frowned. ''I just want me and my kids!''

''Your kids?! They are MY kids!'' CL spoke out.

''Don't talk rubbish both of you!'' Taeyang demanded. ''You two are acting quite childish!''

''Please please be calm and relax.'' Sohee pleaded. 

''You look at me like that?!'' CL glared.

''Well you're looking at me like that!'' Seungri pointed.

''Don't point your finger at me!!!!'' CL yelled.

''Don't yell at me!'' Seungri retorded.

''Well I outta just get you!'' CL was so close to hitting Seungri when Sohee pulled her back.

''Do it then!'' Taeyang kept pushing Seungri back.

''Arrghhhhhhhh!'' CL growled.

''Youuuuuuuu!'' Seungri growled back.

''Calm down please both of you!'' Sohee demanded. ''What happen to you two?!''

''Cheater Cheater!'' CL teased Seungri.

''I am NOT a cheater!'' Seungri demanded.

''So so this argument is about CL thinking that Seungri had cheated her?!'' Taeyang questioned and both RiRin nodded their heads.

''How sure are you that Seungri oppa is cheating on you unnie?'' Sohee asked.

''What can you expect from a man like him?!'' CL scoffed. ''Once a cheater,he is always a cheater!''

''How can I cheat when firstly it wasn't my fault!'' Seungri replied. ''I was drunk!''

Both TaeHee's eyes slightly widen when they both heard what RiRin had just said.This made them realise the day where their happy married life had been broken down.

''I mean you can't help what you can do isn't it hyung?'' Seungri asked. ''I mean it's like I gave her my number,she found out when she took my phone when I was drunk.''

''It still shows that she has your number so you are a cheater!'' CL yelled.

''Please please calm down and realise what you two are doing.'' Sohee sighed. ''Your happy relationship will be broken if you guys don't realise what you two are doing.''

''Think about the kids.Would they be happy if they see their mom and dad arguing?!'' Taeyang asked. ''Come on now! Just hug it out! Come on!''

Taeyang pulled RiRin close to each other then pushed them together.

''Come on now!'' Taeyang demanded again.

''Fine!'' Seungri slightly held CL's arm.

''No!'' CL shook her head.

''Unnie!'' Sohee raised her voice.

''Chae.'' Seungri poked her arm.

''Rat!'' CL poked his arm.

''Cat!'' Seungri smiled.

''Stupid.'' CL smiled back.

''I'm sorry!'' Seungri apologised as he hugged his wife.

''I'm sorry too.'' CL apologised back as he hugged her husband back.

''That's more like it!'' Taeyang smiled.

''Good that you two are getting along now!'' Sohee eye-smiled.

''What's that sound?'' CL pretended to look around.

''I hear it too!'' Seungri acted. ''I think it's from Bom noona and TOP hyung's house.''

''Argh what is it now?'' Sohee got out of the house and knocked on the door.

''Noona! Hyung!'' Taeyang knocked on the door as well.

''Bingo!'' RiRin quickly went back to thier house to help out.

''Open up please!'' Sohee demanded.

''GO TO HELL!'' Bom shouted.

''FINE!'' TOP opened the door to leave but then Taeyang stopped him.

''What's going on?'' Sohee sighed.

''I came here to solve things with her and what does she do?!'' TOP groaned. ''Curses and throws things at me!''

''Don't you dare talk to me like that!'' Bom walked towards TOP. 

''No no no!'' Sohee pulled Bom away. ''Unnie relax! Calm calm now.''

''Hyung remember she is your wife!'' Taeyang tried to relax TOP.

''Don't let a matter like this go overboard.'' Sohee advised.

''He always does this! Always!'' Bom angrily kicked the chair.

''Look! That is her crazy behaviour!'' TOP pointed. ''I just don't know what to even do about it now!''

''What do you mean by that? Were you thinking of doing something to it?'' Bom raised her eyebrow.

''Noona calm.'' Taeyang said.

''Well I know what to do!'' Bom said.

''What?'' TOP questioned.

Bom stormed up to the kitchen then splashed TOP's face with a glass,surprising him.

*Since when did we get serious about this?* TOP was now showing his real angry face to Bom.

*Uhm......* Bom froze as she realised that she got too carried away.

''Unnie stop!'' Sohee sighed.

''Argh you are just getting too much now!'' TOP exhaled as he pointed his finger to him.

''Sorry sorry!'' Bom whispered as her back faced TaeHee.

''Fine! Let's get even.'' TOP held a glass of water on his hand.

''WOAH WOAH ENOUGH NOW!'' Taeyang stood in the middle of TOPBom. ''Don't you feel ashamed? Acting like little kids?!''

''Youngbae's right!'' Sohee agreed. ''Stop arguing like children and be a little bit more mature now! You two are the oldest so just know that we all look up to you.''

''So come on solve this problem and behave like adults now.'' Taeyang pulled TOPBom closer to each other. ''Come on!''

''Sorry!'' Bom apologised.

''I'm sorry too.'' TOP apologised.

''Great!'' Sohee sighed. ''No more problems now right?''

''Well.....'' Bom bit her bottom lip.

''Why don't you check next door.'' TOP suggested.

''Another one?'' Taeyang groaned.

''This is getting too ridiculous now.'' Sohee had enough.

Both TaeHee angrily knocked on the door as they were tired of dealing with the immatureness of the group at this moment.The door was opened and a surprising sight was seen.

''Hey!'' Jiyong sarcastically greeted with his face being splatted by a piece of cake.

''What happened here?!'' Sohee looked at him.

''I think my hand slipped.'' Dara smirked.

Jiyong grabbed a piece of cake and threw it at Dara's face,surprising everyone.

''Oops I think my hand slipped as well.'' Jiyong replied.

''Argh!?'' Dara raised her eyebrow before throwing a cake back. 

''Well tit for tat then!'' Jiyong threw a cake back.

''How dare you?!'' Dara began to pull Jiyong's hair.

''You messed up my hair?!'' Jiyong began to smeer cake on Dara's hair.

''Got you back!'' Dara growled. ''For what you did!''

''Stop stop STOP!'' Sohee shouted at the top of her lungs.

''You know what?! Everyone has been so immature today that I can't even deal with you guys anymore.'' Taeyang groaned.

''You want to throw cake at each other and make the problem bigger?'' Sohee questioned. ''Fine go ahead! Be my guest!''

''Here!'' Taeyang pushed the cake onto Jiyong's hands. ''You'll need it!''

''Uhm.....'' Dara saw TaeHee going out of the house so she gestured Jiyong to stop them.

''Hey hey! Sorry sorry!'' Jiyong apologised.

Dara quickly went to the toilet and got her phone out.

''Hello change of plan! Taeyang and Sohee don't seem like they are going to go with the plan now.'' Dara informed.

''What?! What do we do then?'' Minzy questioned.

''I don't know! Take them out or stroll around but just make sure that they don't arrive at the house now.'' Dara replied then hung up.

Dara got out of the toilet,smiling and grabbing TaeHee.

''We are sorry.We won't be childish like this anymore.'' Dara grabbed Jiyong and wrapped her arms around him.

''We're good now.'' Jiyong gave Dara a look as to what happened.

''Hey hyung! Sohee!'' Daesung greeted.

''Let's go!'' Minzy pulled them.

''Where?'' Sohee questioned.

''Somewhere!'' Daesung wrapped his arm around Taeyang's neck.

''We'll have fun!'' Minzy wrapped her arm around Sohee's neck.

''That's the new plan.'' Dara whispered.

''Got it!'' Jiyong showed a thumbs-up.


I would also like to thank these amazing subscribers that subscribed to this story :)

 

 

 
 

 

 

 

 

 


Answer this please! I need your help on this!!!!