Date night!

I just know that you are my ahne and I'm your namphyon

Sohee stopped the car after she arrived at the apartment's road.She got out of the car and opened the other door,looking at the poor state of her husband,who sat beside her.She reached out to grab him and made sure she had one arm around him for support and closed the door with her leg.She could feel Taeyang's arm around her shoulder rather firmly,just like how he used to back in the old days.She gave him a glance as a way of letting him know that she know his move but just got back to rolling her eyes when she saw him flashing his teeth at her.

''Thanks for everything!'' Taeyang spoke as he tried to walk carefully.

''Careful!'' Sohee held him tighter as she slowed her walking pace.

''I'm good.'' Taeyang insisted. ''Don't worry!''

''Just be careful.'' Sohee hissed as she got her keys out and opened the front door.

''Younghee?'' Taeyang looked around for his son,not even hearing a peep out of him.

''He isn't here!'' Sohee told. ''He's at TOP oppa and Bom unnie's house.''

''Glad he's safe.'' Taeyang tried to conversate more so there wouldn't be any silence between them. ''Bom noona is so caring and good with children while TOP hyung is a kid himself.''

''TOP oppa is quite caring.'' Sohee replied as she helped her husband sit up on the bed. ''He took care of Younghee so many times before.''

''Was he his father figure?'' Taeyang asked,which made Sohee stop for a while. ''Was he?''

''All the oppa's were!'' Sohee replied as she cleaned up the room. ''They all looked after him like his own.''

''Was he attached to any of them?'' Taeyang questioned. ''Did he like any of the guys better like did he considered them more of a dad than the others?''

''Not that I know of.'' Sohee spoke as she held the dirty laundry and placed them into her arm. ''Why do you ask?''

''I still feel that my son doesn't know me that well.'' Taeyang sighed. ''Maybe I don't seem interesting enough to him.''

''That's not true.'' Sohee came back into the room. ''He likes you too.''

''Mandu.'' Taeyang looked at her seriously as he held her hand. ''Do you think I'm a bad father?''

''You just haven't spend enough alone time with Younghee.'' Sohee got back to tidying the bedroom. ''With you spending time on your job more and only spending time with Younghee when he's at home and at dance lessons with you,it's not your fault!''

''Call him here.'' Taeyang requested.

''He's coming here tomorrow.'' Sohee informed as she finished cleaning the bedroom.

''So we're alone together?'' Taeyang smiled as he looked at his wife.

''Yeah for tonight.'' Sohee knew her husband was getting ideas,which she just rolled her eyes to. ''What should we eat?''

''Order takeaway?'' Taeyang wanted them to spend as much time as they could together. ''It's been a while since we ate a takeaway so whatcha say?''

''Takeaway?'' Sohee titled her head as she continued to think,which Taeyang just adored whenever she did that. ''I guess so! So what's it going to be? Chinese? American? Indian? Japanese? Italian? Thai? English?''

''We've eaten so much together haven't we?'' Taeyang happily sighed as he remembered all the old memories.

Memories of them eating takeaway as often as they could appeared in both of their heads.It was a takeaway after going round to their friends' house,going around town and just walking with each other,shopping with one another,seeing the other arrive at home after a long day at work and even after all those times of them making out and getting more intimate.Whether it was ramen noodles that they ate together on the sofa as they watched TV or pizza slices they ate after their times on the bed,it was all good memories that both of them enjoyed.

''I guess so.'' Sohee tried to end the topic as a way of stopping any buried feelings or memories coming back. ''So what's it going to be?''

''Pizza?'' Taeyang suggested. ''I'm in the mood for it!''

''Fine!'' Sohee got her phone out for the order.

 

Minzy opened the door and was surprised to see Dara dressed in a beautiful bright pink body-con dress with Jiyong dressed in a smart light grey suit with a pink tie and their little daughter Sanji was with them.

''Wow unnie and oppa,you two look great!'' Minzy was surprised. ''What's going on?''

''Sanji needs to be looked after.'' Dara spoke. ''So who better to go to than our responsible and mature Minzy!''

''I'm here too you know.'' Daesung reminded while the rest laughed. ''You two look great!''

''Thank you!'' Dara smiled again. ''So is it okay if you two can look after Sanji?''

''I want to go too!!!'' Sanji whined.

''Of course unnie!'' Minzy smiled. ''We're always here for Sanji!''

''Where you guys going?'' Daesung asked.

''I've realised that it's been a long time since Santokki and I have gone on our date.'' Jiyong explained. ''So we're just going out for dinner.''

''Why can't I go too?'' Sanji continued to whine. ''I want to go with mommy and daddy!''

''Baby mommy and daddy needs to be with themselves today.'' Dara kneeled down to the ground to look at her daughter. ''Please let us go just for today.''

''We promise to make it up for you next time!'' Jiyong kneeled down,next to his wife. ''Okay Sanji?''

''It's not fair!'' Sanji frowned.

''We won't be late!'' Dara giggled as she saw her daughter stomp her feet as she went inside DaeMin's house. 

''Minzy we'll be back in 2-3 hours.'' Jiyong spoke. ''Thank you so much for this!''

''This is nothing!'' Minzy smiled. ''Enjoy your date you two!''

''Thank you!'' Dara had a small grin on her face,excited with her date.

''Shall we then?'' Jiyong had his arm ahead.

''Let's go!'' Dara giggled as she wrapped her arm around her husband's arm. ''Bye guys!''

''Enjoy you lovebirds!'' Daesung waved his arm.

''Have fun!'' Minzy looked at the couple who looked more in love than they ever were. ''So cute!''

''Bye!'' They waved their goodbyes as they drove off.

''You need to learn this.'' Minzy poked her husband's chest as she closed the door.

''I'm more romantic than Jiyong hyung.'' Daesung replied as he had that smirk on his face. ''You can trust me baby!''

''Since when?'' Minzy rolled her eyes and crossed her arms. ''Last time I remembered our last ''date'' wasn't even a proper date.It was just a family dinner of us and the twins.''

''We'll go out someday.'' Daesung assured. 

''Someday as in next month? Next year?'' Minzy had a bored expression on her face.

''Next week?'' Daesung spoke. ''Good enough for you?''

''Really?!'' Minzy happily smiled. ''You promise?''

''I promise!'' Daesung had his arms around Minzy's waist. ''Next week we'll go somewhere where it's just you and me.''

''I can't wait!'' Minzy giggled as she wrapped her arms around Daesung's neck. ''I'm already excited!''

''Oh you should be.'' Daesung chuckled then gave her a peck on the lips. ''I love you Mrs.Minzy Daesung Kang!''

''And I love you too Mr.Daesung Minzy Gong!'' Minzy had the biggest smile on her face then gave her husband a big kiss.

''MOMMY?! DADDY?!'' The twins gasped as they saw their parents passionately kiss. 

''I saw my parents do the same.'' Sanji gasped along. ''Why does every mommy and daddy do that?''

''Oh boy!'' DaeMin laughed and looked at the innocent kids.

 

Sohee got back to the room with a tray in her hands that contained two plates of pizzas and two glasses of coke.She placed the tray on the desk and the TV.She walked back to the bed and sat on the edge.

''Why are you sitting on the edge of the bed?'' Taeyang questioned. ''You might fall so sit here!''

''No it's okay.'' Sohee shook her head. ''Just sit comfortably on the bed.''

''Come on!'' Taeyang tried to pull Sohee closer on the bed.

''Youngbae there's no need for it.'' Sohee shook her head as she leaned back. ''Honestly I'm fine!''

''But-argh?!'' Taeyang held his stomach as the cut on his stomach started to hurt a bit.

''Are you okay?!'' Sohee immediately walked closer to him to check on him. ''If you're not okay then tell me NOW Youngbae!''

''No no it's okay.'' Taeyang sighed heavily as he slowly leaned back on the bed. ''You know none of this would have happened if you just sat down on the bed.''

''Okay fine fine.'' Sohee sat down on the bed and had her legs lie across the bed. ''Enough for you?''

''Great!'' Taeyang smiled as he gave her a plate and a glass. ''Bon appetite then!''

Sohee found that genuine and cute smile of his,charming as it adds more to his evident good looks.She looked at the TV as she ate in silence and secretly hoped to have some sort of conversation with him.It just felt weird and awkward to be in a room with her husband with just volumes and noises from the TV coming out while they were just silent.

''Quite quiet without Younghee here.'' Taeyang spoke.

''He is quite noisy and loud.'' Sohee replied.

''Just like you.'' Taeyang eye-smiled. ''I still remember how noisy and loud you used to be when we first met.''

''You were so noisy and loud too.'' Sohee said. ''I used to hate your guts especially during the time when you kissed me at Minzy and Daesung oppa's wedding,someone else's wedding and we kissed instead of the main groom and bride themselves.''

''We used to argue so much before.'' Taeyang sighed as he remembered all the curses,anger and hatred they expressed to one another. ''What made us hate each other so much before?''

''What made us even love each other?'' Sohee questioned herself,which Taeyang heard.

''I loved you first and you followed I guess.'' Taeyang smiled.

''Youngbae...can I ask you something?'' Sohee looked at him and he nodded. ''Why didn't you ever even hint Younghee that you were his father? Why haven't you even tell him?''

''I can't.'' Taeyang deeply sighed.

''Why?'' Sohee asked.

''Lots of reasons.'' Taeyang explained. ''First I don't want him to find out without your permission but also I don't want him to find out his father just a guy that is there.I want to be someone who he can look up to and knowing me and my past,there isn't anything that anyone can look up to especially not the ways I treated girls.''

''He doesn't even need to know that.'' Sohee replied. ''Don't you want to tell him?''

''Do you want me to?'' Taeyang asked.

''I don't know.'' Sohee shrugged her shoulders. ''It's up to you!''

''I don't know.'' Taeyang sighed as he continued to wonder if he should tell his son or not.

 

Peaceful music echoed in the restaurant as Jiyong and Dara were dining in a private room that was beautifully decorated with petal roses on the floor and beautiful dim lighting that made the whole room beautiful.Other decorations such as nice jewels all around the room and flowers all around the walls were present.Every decoration that was present in the room was done by Jiyong,making sure that everything was perfect for Dara,who he is forever grateful for to have in his life.The fact that he even got his childhood love of his life,the most beautiful woman in the world,is already a huge blessing for him.

''Honey are you enjoying yourself?'' Jiyong questioned as he looked at his beautiful wife.

''Of course!'' Dara smiled. ''Everything you've done for me today has been just amazing! Thank you so much Jiyong!''

''It was nothing!'' Jiyong smiled as he held Dara's hand. ''As long as I have you with me then everything else is bearable!''

''I don't think Sanji's anger is included in that.'' Dara chuckled and Jiyong chuckled along. ''Your daughter gets too angry at times!''

''Oh my daughter?'' Jiyong pointed to himself. ''When she's naughty then she's my daughter but when she's good then she's your daughter!''

''Of course!'' Dara giggled. ''I have taught her good skills while all you've done is spoil her and don't deny it Jiyong!''

''How have I spoiled her?'' Jiyong asked.

''Always giving her sweets and chocolates no matter how much I tell you to stop,always buying her every toy she sets her eye to/wants,always distracting her from her homework time.'' Dara told. ''You spoil her too much!''

''Santokki it's a habit I guess.'' Jiyong laughed. ''It's hard not to!''

''You just love Sanji way too much!'' Dara replied. ''I guess she really is my competition.''

''I did tell you that she was going to be your number 1 competition.'' Jiyong chuckled along with his wife.

''I'll bow in defeat for our daughter but if anyone else takes position no.2 then you are dead!'' Dara playfully threatened.

''No one will take no.2 away from you!'' Jiyong kissed Dara's hand. ''I promise you!''

''I'll take your word for it Jiyongie.'' Dara giggled.

''Sandara I want to thank you for the times you've stuck with me and all the times you've stayed with me even when I wasn't at my best!'' Jiyong looked into Dara's watery eyes. ''Mrs.Sandara Kwon you are the love of my life,I will forever love you! I love you! I love you! I love you!''

''I love you too you idiot!'' Dara cried as her husband hugged her tightly. ''Promise me you're never leave me and we'll never experience something like China,promise me Jiyong Kwon!''

''I promise!'' Jiyong had his arms around Dara,kissing her passionately before the moment was ruined.

''You're so cheesy sometimes!'' Dara laughed as she playfully slapped Jiyong's arm.

''Ow?!'' Jiyong chuckled alongside with his wife then wrapped his arms around her. ''So tell me after all the years of being together,have I become more bearable for you?''

''I guess so.'' Dara giggled as she wrapped her arms around Jiyong's neck. ''But you're still annoying though.''

''Hey?!'' Jiyong commented. ''If you continue with that behaviour then I might do something bad right here that both of us might regret.''

''Control yourself.'' Dara cleared as she eyed Jiyong. ''We're at a restaurant.''

''We'll see who controls themselves and who doesn't.'' Jiyong smirked.

''We'll see indeed.'' Dara smirked back,which made both of them to laugh. ''Silly Idiot!''

Jiyong felt Dara's warm hands pinching his cheeks. ''That felt good!''

''My hands are magic.'' Dara wiggled her eyebrows.

''Speaking of this!'' Jiyong wiggled his eyebrows. ''When are we next making?''

''Making?'' Dara raised her eyebrow,confused as to what Jiyong was saying.

''Making baby no.2'' Jiyong laughed while Dara blushed.

''YA?!'' Dara could feel her cheeks burning with embarrassment. ''Focus on the one that's already been made!''

''Another one couldn't hurt besides more time for us to enjoy ourselves if you get what I mean?'' Jiyong winked at Dara.

''Shut up!'' Dara slightly pushed Jiyong away. ''1 is enough for now!''

''Baby 2 would be good too!'' Jiyong pouted. ''The more the merrier Dara!''

''Not for me!'' Dara frowned. ''Getting Sanji out was already a huge pain,god knows what this one would be like.''

''Come on.'' Jiyong poked Dara as he continued to wink her.

''No!'' Dara shook her head. ''1 is enough for now!''

''Fine!'' Jiyong pouted. ''But I'm still going to bring this topic up every once and a while!''

''Maybe later but for now,Sanji is enough!'' Dara spoke. ''Besides you already spoiled her,God knows what would happen with the other one?!''

''It depends on the kid.'' Jiyong smiled. ''They could be the one that protects Sanji from other boys OR could be Sanji's new best friend and another one for me to spoil.''

''You are not going to spoil the next one!'' Dara replied.

''We'll see!'' Jiyong evily smiled as he rubbed his hands.

''Sometimes I wonder to myself what kind of person have I actually married?'' Dara looked at her husband after lying her chin on her hand,that was on the table.

''A great one that's for sure!'' Jiyong flashed his teeth at her.

''Sure!'' Dara sarcastically replied.

''You know you love me!'' Jiyong wiggled his eyebrows as he smirked. ''Come on! You know you do!''

''Well I'm debating at the moment but we'll see.'' Dara answered.

''Oh come on!'' Jiyong whined,making Dara to laugh. ''It's not funny!''

''You're such a baby sometimes!'' Dara ruffled Jiyong's head.

''I'll take it as long as I'm your baby.'' Jiyong threw her a flying kiss. ''My beautiful Sandara!''

''So cheesy!'' Dara giggled.


Author=Hello guys hope you all enjoy this short update of mine.I'll update more soon but with limited time,here is a quick update for all you readers! <3 Thanks for reading and hope to see your feedback!

Any requests anyone has please do tell me as I will make sure to include them :D

I would also like to thank these amazing subscribers that subscribed to this story :) 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


I would also like to thank this amazing person who upvoted this story