Not falling for you twice!

I just know that you are my ahne and I'm your namphyon

The girls all grabbed their children's hand as they walked to school like always.The 4 girls all looked at each other as they evily smiled than glanced over at Sohee,who was walking in front of them.

"Sohee-ah!" Bom called out.

"Yeah unnie?" Sohee looked back as she stopped walking.

"I have an important errand to do so can you please drop Seungbo today?" Bom said.

"Oh sure!" Sohee replied. "Come on Seungbo!"

"Please can you drop Seurin and Changri as well?" CL smiled.

"And what's your excuse?" Sohee asked.

"Someone called in sick for work so I gotta go there right now!" CL quickly walked.

"As well as the twins please!" Minzy smiled.

"Also Sanji please!" Dara smiled as well.

"Oh no you don't--YA?!" Sohee shouted when she saw Dara and Minzy running off. "Aish I gotta take care of so many kids by myself! Man this is going to be hard!"

"Who said you're gonna be alone?" A voice spoke out in the near-distance.

Sohee immediately glared at her right without fully turning around to see the person as she already knew who it was.

"Mr.Minho!!!!" The kids all shouted.

"His name is actually Mr.Taeyang!" Younghee corrected.

"Is it?" The others all looked at Taeyang.

"Yeah! Minho isn't my name! My name is actually Taeyang!" Taeyang confessed to the kids.

"You lied to us!" Seungbo pointed out.

"Mommy told me that lying is bad!" Minsung told.

"You should never lie!" Minyoung agreed.

"Seems like even the kids have more knowledge than you!" Sohee scoffed as she crossed her arms.

"Anyway you all should call me Taeyang by now!" Taeyang smiled to the kids.

"Don't lie again okay?" Sanji said.

"I won't! I promise!" Taeyang cutely replied.

"You don't want your tongue to go black!" Seurin nagged.

"What?" Taeyang chuckled.

"Our mommy said that if you lie than your tongue goes black!" Changri explained.

"So don't lie!" Younghee agreed.

"I won't lie!" Taeyang eye-smiled.

"Promise?" The kids all asked.

"I promise!" Taeyang smiled as he kneeled down.

Sohee secretly smiled at the cute sight of the kids all hugging Taeyang and focused on Younghee and Taeyang.They really looked like father and son and was also smiling about the fact that Taeyang was good with kids but then she shook her head and frowned.

"Alright now let's go to school! We don't want to be late now!" Sohee said.

Sohee watched the 4 girls,who were Sanji,Seurin and the twins all holding hands as they skipped while Changri,Seungbo and Younghee were laughing at each other as they made funny faces so that means.....

"We're alone!" Taeyang smiled as he walked next to Sohee.

"Oh God!" Sohee scoffed as she crossed her arms.

"Younghee looks so happy!" They both watched Younghee laughing as his face brightened up. "That face reminds me of you...I still remember how happy you were when I took you to our honeymoon to USA!"

"That was 6 years ago!" Sohee grumbled. "Things have changed a lot by now! I am not a married women! I am just a 27 years old single mother,who has a 5 years old son!"

"Correction!" Taeyang interrupted. "You're a 27 years old married women who has a 29 years old husband and a 5 years old son!" 

 "Just stop it Youngbae!" Sohee sighed as she looked away. "You can't change the past...it has all been done! I just can't and wouldn't be able to forgive you for what you have done to me!"

"I know!" Taeyang sighed. "I am extremely sorry for what I have done but I promise you that if you give me one more chance then this time I wouldn't ever do that ! I am not that stupid anymore!"

"I can't trust you! You broke all my trust and hope in life!" Sohee's eyes began to become watery as she spoke. "What you did...I would never have even thought of doing that to anyone and I would never have done that to you! Please just go away from our life and from Korea! Just go away and be happy with wherever you were in the past 6 years! You're free!"

"Sohee please don't!" Taeyang replied. "I know what I have done and I feel so guilty about it but you need to know that I will not go away! I can't make myself do the same mistake twice! I ed up once but I am not going to up twice! I have learnt from my mistake! I want to be with both you and Younghee and I will achieve that! I don't care if that takes me a month,a year or a decade! I won't give up!"

Sohee sighed as she was tired of speaking and hearing the same thing over and over again! It was like a tug of war,where both of them wouldn't give up! They both want different things but who will get what they want?

"We're here!!!!" The kids all shouted as they jumped up and down.

Sohee quickly turned around and wiped her tears then turned back around and gave the children a sweet smile while Taeyang quickly changed his sad face into a smile as well.The children all ran inside and were yelling with joy.That left TaeHee to be alone again.Sohee began to walk away from the school area when....

"Wait!" Taeyang called out .

"What?" Sohee asked without turning around to face him.

"Where are you going?" Taeyang questioned.

"To work obviously!" Sohee rudely replied.

"I can drop you! We can walk or go by my car!" Taeyang smiled.

"Tsk no thanks!" Sohee began to walk away again. "Besides you have classes to teach so why don't you go in there and start working!" 

"I don't feel like teaching right now!" Taeyang stood in front of Sohee.

"Just go in there!" Sohee got irrated as she tried to walk but Taeyang would always block her way. "Do you mind?!"

"Yes I do mind actually! I mind about the fact that you aren't speaking properly to me!" Taeyang eye-smiled as he started to walk backwards so he could face Sohee. "Why don't you show me your beautiful smile?"

" off Youngbae!" Sohee glared at him.

"Even when you swear,it sounds so perfect!" Taeyang happily smiled.

"Yah get out of my way!!!" Sohee demanded but Taeyang stood in front of her. "Youngbae Taeyang Dong!!!!"

"I like how you are saying my name so can you repeat that for me! It sounded so perfect out of your mouth!" Taeyang leaned in closer.

" off!" Sohee rolled her eyes.

"Mandu-ah!" Taeyang cutely called out. 

"Tsk save your ways of making yourself cute to someone else!" Sohee rolled her eyes. "I am not falling for that!"

"How about now? Are you falling for me now?" Taeyang showed a handsome seductive face.

"Last time I fell for that,I ruined my life but I am not doing that again!" Sohee frowned. "Now move!"

"No!" Taeyang smiled.

"I said move!" Sohee demanded.

"Make me!" Taeyang chuckled.

"Fine!" Sohee tried to push Taeyang away but he quickly caught her arms then pulled her in for a tight embrace.

Taeyang closed his eyes as he tightly hugged the woman of his life while Sohee was frozen as she blinked her eyes in surpriseness.

"Mandu-ah you know deep inside that we are both happy to see each other after 6 long years of pain and difficulties! It is best just to admit that and continue our amazing relationship we have but I know it will take some time for you to forget the pain and misery I have caused but I will be there for you and also Younghee! I am here to protect you and make your life happier and cause the disappointment I have caused in your life to disappear forever!" Taeyang confessed.

*Why does he always say or do something that always makes something in my body,mind or heart to just tick?!" Sohee thought to herself. "No!!!"

Sohee pushed Taeyang away from her as she glared at him.

"I fell for you once but not twice!" Sohee ran off.

"Guess it will take much more time to pacify her!" Taeyang sighed then started going back inside.