I need to find her part 1

I just know that you are my ahne and I'm your namphyon

Seungri was,walking around,trying his best to find CL.He knew she couldn't go far since she's 8 months pregnant.

Seungri:She's gotta be around here!

Eunkwang:Hey!

Seungri:Excuse me? Oh wait....I know you!!!!

Eunkwang:Well I wasn't expecting you to know me but still.

Seungri:You're that guy from TV!

Eunkwang:No I don't appear from TV but if you don't remember than I'm the guy who was CL's ex-boyfriend.

Seungri:Ohhhhhh yeah!!!! You were her college boyfriend.

Eunkwang:Anyway did CL tell you that I told her that I still love her?

Seungri:You met CL? When?

Eunkwang:Well I think it was 1-2 hours ago but she left.

Seungri:Well where did she go?

Eunkwang: I don't know but she was thinking things over.

Seungri:Oh my God, I can’t believe this! You know, I thought…I thought you were a good guy.

Eunkwang:Look nothing happened.

Seungri:Nothing happened? Nothing? So you didn’t tell CL that you love her?

Eunkwang:Well all right, one thing happened.

Seungri:You know what? I can’t believe this! Do you know what you did? CL is out there thinking things over and you made her think!!

Eunkwang:Well I’m sorry.

Seungri:What does she have to think about? I love her!

Eunkwang:Well, apparently I’m willing to offer her things that you are not.

Seungri:But I AM willing to offer her all those things. I was just stupid enough to misunderstood the stupid hormone kiss she had with Taeyang hyung.I mean, this isn’t fair. It just isn't! You had your chance with her! You had your chance and you blew it! And this is my chance and I am not going to blow it because WE are meant for each other! Aish this is all just been one stupid mistake! I was gonna propose after I find her!

Eunkwang:You were gonna propose?

Seungri:Yeah I even got her a ring. Did you get a ring?

Eunkwang:No I don’t have a ring! (Deep Breath) You go get her Seungri...and can I give you a piece of advice? If you do get her, don’t let her go. Trust me.

Seungri:You know Eunkwang…you are a good guy.

Eunkwang: I know! I HATE that! Go get her!

Seungri:Thanks!

Seungri runs and runs trying to find CL but no luck was found.He then gets an idea and goes to his friend's radio station.


At Jiyong's office

Kiko:Sir I got the files ready!

Jiyong:Great! Thanks! (Smiles)

Kiko:No problem! (Smiles back) (Inner Thoughts=God why is he so handsome?)

Jiyong:You can go now!

Kiko:Okay!

Kiko leaves.

*Beep* (Jiyong recieves a text message.)

YA! Why don't you even spend time with me?

~From Santokki

Baby you know I have a big thing tomorrow! I need to prepare for that besides you don't even spend time with me in the..you know what? ;)

~From Jiyongie

Dara:(Gasps)You ert!

Is that all you want from me? I am dissapointed in you Jiyongie!

~From Santokki

Jiyong chuckles.

It is true!

~From Jiyongie

First of all we didn't even go to a honeymoon like Minzy and Bom unnie! So where is my honeymoon!? :(

~From Santokki

So are you saying that if I take you on a honeymoon like Noona and Minzy you are ready to..you know what? ;)

~From Jiyongie

Dara:YA!

No No No NO NO NO NO NO NO!!!!!!!!

~From Santokki

Jiyong chuckles at his wife's cute reaction.

You can't take that back besides I want a cute daughter who looks like you! :3

~From Jiyongie

Dara:Awwwwwwww!!!

Well that can wait :P

~From Santokki

No I don't wanna wait!! I don't even have time to be with you nowadays since I am preparing for my big night tomorrow.

~From Jiyongie

Really? What's it about? What big night? You didn't tell me >:(

~From Santokki

Shhhh it's a secret! You'll find out tomorrow. :)

~From Jiyongie

I wanna know NOW! Come on Jiyongie!!! Please :3

~From Santokki

No means no Santokki!

~From Jiyongie

Aish >:( Anyway I have to meet appa soon.

~From Santokki

Why? What's up?

~From Jiyongie

I don't know.Appa said he wants to meet me but I don't know if I should go or not.

~From Santokki

Do you want me to come with you? I don't want you near that Jaejoong bastard!

~From Jiyongie

No I don't want to bother you with work.Don't worry Jiyongie your wife will be fine.

~From Santokki

I think I should go.I know that Jaejoong's gonna be there and I don't want any force marriage thing going on when you are there.

~From Jiyongie

Don't worry! Your wife is strong besides you should prepare for your big night tomorrow.I wish you would tell me what's it about! >:(

~From Santokki

But Santokki the night is tomorrow and you have to meet your appa later so I can go!

~From Jiyongie

Why are you so stubborn?

~From Santokki

I'm sorry but I really do love you Mrs.Sandara Kwon! I know I can get possesive about you but I don't want anyone else to have you.

~From Jiyongie

I know and I love you too Mr.Jiyong Kwon!

~From Santokki


At the Radio Station

Taeyeon:And this is Taeyeon!

Leeteuk:With Leeteuk! Ladies and Gentleman TaeTeuk,which is us,proudly presents our friend Seungri's search for a girl.

Seungri sits down on the chair and speaks on the mic since TaeTeuk's radio channel was pretty popular Seungri knew that it was the best choice to find CL quickly.

Seungri:My name is Lee Seungri and I have lost something.In fact I have lost the most beautiful thing in the world and I need your help to find it again! Her name is CL and she is the most beautiful girl in the world.She's wearing a yellow dress,she's 8 months pregnant and her eyes are red from crying because of me.I was a idiot to misunderstand her. If anyone sees her,please call me on 098760954.After showing her dreams of happiness I've only caused her pain.

------------------------------------

At a Taxi

CL is trying to control her tears since the taxi is playing the radio channel and she is hearing what Seungri is saying.

Taxi Driver: Is he talking about you?

Seungri: I'm sorry CL! Come back please.Not because you need me I know you don't but I need you! I'm all alone and incomplete without you. I'll be the best husband and I'll be the best father to our babies! One more thing I was an to misunderstand you with Taeyang Hyung.I shouldn't have come to conculsions like that.I should have given you time to explain and understand you! I swear to you I'll never misunderstand you like that please believe me! If anyone sees her please call Lee Seungri on 098760954.

CL wipes the tears off her face and sees the taxi driver dialing Seungri's number.

CL:Please stop the taxi!

Taxi Driver:One minute! Let me make the call.

CL: I said Stop the Taxi NOW!

The taxi driver stops the car. CL quickly gives him his fare and gets out of the taxi.The taxi driver informs Seungri.

----------------------------------------------

Seungri:Where? Near Seoul National Park?

Taxi Driver:Yes and Best of Luck buddy! I hope you get her!

Seungri:Thanks so much!

Seungri hangs up the phone.

Seungri:GOT IT!

TaeTeuk with the other radio members shout with joy.


Author=AYO Author-Nim here! I hope you all enjoyed this chapter!

Thanks for reading and please do comment and tell me how you found this chapter.

Hyesujessica I hope you liked this Daragon's moment I created since you requested for their moment :D

Any requests you have about any of the couples please do tell me and I will fulfill your requests :)

Until Next Time Bye Bye Now!!!!