I'm not running away!

I just know that you are my ahne and I'm your namphyon

Bom opened the door and saw Taeyang at the door,waving.

''Hey noona what's up?'' Taeyang greeted as he entered inside but then looked around when he saw there was a lot of people in the house. ''Is there a party going on?''

''If you wanna call it that.'' Bom shruggled her shoulders.

''What's going on?'' Taeyang weirdly looked at Bom.

''It's time for you to meet Sohee and this time you ain't running off like the last time.'' Daesung informed.

''Oh god!'' Taeyang sighed as he clasped his hands.

''You can't run away from her anymore.'' Minzy told. ''It's time to face her oppa! You gotta get back to them! They need you!!!''

''Sohee really needs you,Taeyang!'' Dara agreed.

''She is really running short of money.'' CL sadly told.

''But she works at 2 different jobs doesn't she?'' Taeyang questioned.

''Money is still running short.'' Seungri replied. ''South Korea is getting so darn expensive!''

''Don't you want to help her and get her back now? Stop running away! It's time to face your responsiblities and help her!'' Jiyong grabbed Taeyang and shook him.

''Uhm...yeah what he said!'' TOP weirdly looked at Jiyong after Jiyong stopped shaking Taeyang.

''I guess you are right! I gotta stop running off now! I'm going to face her...no more running away!'' Taeyang nodded his head as he was very serious.

''Great! Be prepared to meet her!'' Bom smiled as she got her phone. ''Everyone keep an eye on him,make sure he is in the house at all times!''

''Yes unnie/noona!'' The others all nodded their head.

''Got it Bommie!'' TOP replied.

''I'm not going to run off!'' Taeyang frowned.

''We'll see if you do stay or not.I'll just be back since I gotta phone your Juliet,Mr.Romeo!'' Bom winked as she walked off with her phone.

''Hey what did you wink at him?!'' TOP raised his eyebrow.

''Jeez calm down hyung! I'm pretty sure that was for you!'' Taeyang patted TOP's shoulder.

''It better be!'' TOP smiled.

 

''God just kill me right now!'' Taeyang rolled his eyes as he walked towards the guys.

''What happen to you hyung?'' Daesung questioned as he picked up his drink.

''Why can't these women just get off me?'' Taeyang asked. ''This has been the 10th time a woman has hit on me today in this party!''

''At least you're lucky enough to even get hit on!'' Jiyong replied.

''We're the wife's husband so we are like off limits!'' Seungri told.

''So you want girls to hit on you guys?!'' Taeyang asked. ''Wait till I tell the girls about this!''

''Don't you dare!'' Jiyong slapped Taeyang's head.

''It's nice to get some attention from other women sometimes!'' Seungri explained.

''Nice to get some attention from other women sometimes?'' CL asked as she stood right behind Seungri.

''Uh-Oh!'' The 4 guys all said as they saw CL was standing right behind Seungri.

''!'' Seungri cursed himself as he froze then slowly turned around with a uneasy smile. ''Hey baby!''

''Hey baby my !'' CL walked off angrily.

''Look what you made me do hyung!'' Seungri scolded as he walked off behind CL.

''Eh?! What did I do?!'' Taeyang scratched his head as he got confused.

''I'm surprised that you don't like the attention you're getting from women right now since you were the cool smooth talker weren't you?'' TOP chuckled as he drank his drink. ''Always talking it out with the ladies and getting it on with them!''

''That was the old Taeyang!'' Taeyang replied. ''The new one is different!''

''How different?'' Daesung asked.

''This one only belongs to one person!'' Taeyang told. ''Sohee Dong!''

''We'll see how she reacts when she sees you!'' Jiyong nodded his head.

''I'll make her mine no matter how long it takes!'' Taeyang was determined.

''That's the spirit!'' TOP patted Taeyang's back.

 

''Chae!'' Seungri pulled CL's wrist.

''Just get away from me!'' CL slapped his hand away as she was annoyed.

''Please listen!'' Seungri told.

''I don't want to listen so why don't you just go off and have your fun time with the other women!'' CL rolled her eyes as she walked into the kitchen.

''I was only saying that to Taeyang hyung but I didn't mean it!'' Seungri explained.

''Yeah sure!'' CL rolled her eyes again.

''Hey are you jealous?'' Seungri smirked as he asked.

''Me and jealous? Yeah right!'' CL replied with sarcasm.

''Why so jealous?'' Seungri smiled. ''Tell me you're jealous!''

''Why should I when I'm not even jealous!'' CL scoffed.

''You know darn well that I want to hear that you are jealous so say it!'' Seungri teased. ''Just once!''

''What if I don't say it? Whatcha going to do?'' CL raised her eyebrow.

''You don't want to know!'' Seungri grinned as he leaned closer to CL's face.

''Get away from me you creep!'' CL pushed Seungri's face as she walked off.

''Admit it Chae! You're jealous!'' Seungri yelled.

''You wish!'' CL stuck her tongue out as she walked off the kitchen.

 

''I can't do this!'' Taeyang tried to get out of the house but the others quickly pulled him back.

''What the is wrong with you?!'' Bom nagged.

''You can't do this to both yourself and her!'' TOP agreed.

''It's time you face her and this time you gotta be brave!'' Dara told.

''She's suffered enough! You have to face your responsibilities!'' Jiyong nodded his head.

''But I can't! I don't know if I am ready to see her or not!'' Taeyang panicked. ''She isn't going to want me here!''

''Well duh!'' Seungri replied. ''You made her pregnant and left her in the time she needed you! You were very possesive and extremely jealous of everything remember?''

''That is one of the worst things any guy could do to a girl!'' Daesung said.

''That would have made anyone run away from you or even hate you!'' Minzy agreed.

''HEY!'' Taeyang glared at Seungri and DaeMin. ''I am sorry for that!''

Suddenly Taeyang ran inside one of the rooms when he heard a knock.It was the millionth time he had done that but he was just so scared and anxious to even see Sohee's shadow that he had no other option but hide from her.He wished he could just be with her and their son right now but the pain and hurt he had created in her heart was just way too big.

''You can come out! That wasn't Sohee!'' CL informed as she opened the door.

''Thank God!'' Taeyang sighed as he stepped out.

''Oppa is so nervous!'' Minzy chuckled.

''It's not funny!'' Taeyang replied.

''Hyung are you just going to see Sohee like this?'' Daesung questioned.

''Whatcha mean?'' Taeyang questioned.

''I mean aren't you going to prepare something special? Like maybe do a dance for her or sing a song for her or something?'' Daesung asked.

''And let her see my face like that?'' Taeyang was surprised.

''No like if you want to dance then wear a mask or if you want to sing then sing in a room but have your microphone with you while we turn the speakers on for you!'' Daesung told. ''So when Sohee comes we can give you the cue and she can hear your voice!''

''And that would surely create some deep feelings or at least memories of you!'' Minzy agreed.

''I guess you're right!'' Taeyang nodded his head.

''She's coming in 6 minutes!'' Jiyong gave Taeyang the information.

''You better prepare fast hyung!'' Daesung told.

''Chae-ah!'' Seungri called as he walked after CL.

''Get away from me,you stupid rat!'' CL stuck her tongue out.

''Silly rat and cat couple!'' The others giggled.

''Even after all these years,I still question how love came between them!'' Taeyang laughed.

''We do too!'' The others agreed.

''Anyway you go and prepare!'' TOP pushed Taeyang in a room and shut the door.

 

''Finally I got you!'' Seungri smiled as he pulled CL in a room and shut the door.

''What do you want?'' CL raised her eyebrow.

''I just want to hear the 3 words from your mouth!'' Seungri told.

''What 3 words?'' CL asked back.

''The words which are ''I am jealous'' Seungri flashed his smile.

''Ha you wish!'' CL sarcastically laughed.

''Come on!'' Seungri wrapped his arms around CL's waist and pulled her closer. ''It isn't that hard Chae!''

''Get your hands off me.'' CL told.

''Make me!'' Seungri raised his eyebrow as he leaned in closer.

''You're not as charming as you were before so don't try your luck to charm me cause you can't!'' CL scoffed.

''Oh really?'' Seungri scoffed back. ''You're turning into feisty Chae now are you?''

''Maybe I am!'' CL stuck his tongue out.

''I know how to turn you back!'' Seungri smiled and began tickling CL.

''HEY..T-that's ch-cheating!'' CL couldn't stop giggling as she tried to make Seungri stop.

''No it's not!'' Seungri began tickling CL even more.

''S-Stop i-i-it!'' CL bursted out laughing.

''I told you that I could turn you back!'' Seungri smiled.

''Okay congratulations then.'' CL rolled her eyes.

''Now give me a kiss as a present.'' Seungri pouted his lips.

''Ew no way!'' CL showed her disgust face.

''Come on!'' Seungri leaned in closer.

''No!'' CL tried to jerk her head back.

''Too late!'' Seungri smiled as he pulled CL's head and slammed her lips onto his.

''What are you doing?!'' A voice questioned RiRin,which made them freeze as they quickly stopped kissing and jerked their head away from each other.

''Seurin?!'' RiRin both exclaimed when they saw their daughter curiously looking at them with big eyes as she just saw them kiss.

''What was daddy doing with mommy?!'' Seurin questioned,which made CL glare at Seungri,who was uneasily laughing.

''N-Nothing!'' CL replied as she lifted Seurin up.

''But daddy was pulling you mommy.'' Seurin replied.

''He's just being a stupid daddy!'' CL slapped her hand onto Seungri's arm as hard as she could.

''Ow?!'' Seungri exclaimed as he pouted. ''That hurts!''

''Good!'' CL smiled.

 

Taeyang peeked through the door,which was opened for him but the door was slightly opened as he still wished to hide himself from the others and especially his wife.Another knock was heard on the door and Taeyang quickly hid again as he tried to peek through the door but also hide himself.His heart was beating extremely fast as he didn't want her to see him right now.

''Hello oppa!'' Taeyang saw Sohee greeting Jiyong while her hand was holding Younghee's hand.

''Oh god she's here!'' Taeyang started to slightly panic.

''Hello Sohee! Hello Younghee!'' Jiyong greeted as he closed the door. ''Make yourself at home.''

Taeyang quickly closed the door and tried to calm himself down.

''Where is he?!'' Bom whispered as she looked around.

''Where's who?'' Sohee asked as she heard Bom.

''Oh n-nothing!'' Bom walked off.

''That's odd!'' Sohee weirdly watched Bom walk off.

''Just ignore her!'' Dara fake giggled as she pulled Sohee away.

Bom entered the room to see the boys all trying to persuade Taeyang.

''What are you all doing here?'' Bom asked.

''Just get out there!'' Jiyong angrily told Taeyang.

''No!'' Taeyang shook his head.

''So are you going to live without her and your son?!'' TOP asked.

''Just go Taeyang! Although she wouldn't admit it,she needs you!'' Bom sighed.

''No I mean I got another way of meeting her!'' Taeyang said.

''And what's that?'' The others asked.

''Daesung's plan!'' Taeyang replied.

''You're doing what?'' Daesung asked.

''Sing!'' Taeyang nodded his head.

''What's going on?'' The others were all confused.

''I'll explain while Taeyang hyung get ready!'' Daesung pulled the others,except Taeyang,outside.


Author=Taeyang decides to finally meet Sohee! Now let's see how she reacts to seeing him after 6 years!

Any requests anyone has please do tell me as I will make sure to include them :D

I would also like to thank these amazing subscribers that subscribed to this story :)