The Pursuer, The Pursued

An Extraordinary Journey Of Light

Yukiya and Sunny are on their move, chasing the possibilities. Meanwhile, Soojin does the same too, her mission finding her brother hasn't finished yet. Could they meet up with each other? Or fate doesn't let them? 

 

Sunny's POV

 

Yukiya's face is brighter than ever, glad to see that. Ever since we came to Japan, he never really smile, but look at him today! Ahjussi brings changes to his heart. He said that this ahjussi is the one who took him, to me, I should thank him for that. 

 

"Ahjussi, thank you for taking care of Yukiya back then"

 

"Ah, it's not a big problem at all, miss. I'm happy that you two stayed together as a family now"

 

"Family..." Yukiya talks to himself, and removes something from his pocket, it's a handkerchief, that I've never seen before. There's a signature written in Japanese, I can't read it.

 

"The girl who owns this once taught me about how important a family is...now she's has lost another one, it saddens my heart"

 

Oh no, he puts a long face again. I must try to cheer him up. 

 

"Do you really believe we could find them, Yukiya?" 

 

"I'm not so sure, why do you ask?"

 

"I believe that if you don't have that confidence, you won't find anything at all, because you're doing what your heart told you, you already foreseen the future" 

 

"Yeah, you're right" He smiles again, boy I'm glad to see that.

 

Soojin's POV

 

I've walked endlessly since I part with my Sunnyday friends, oh dear will I ever find them again? The earthquake sure was a bad fortune to us, I thought that I will find them again, but days have passed and I haven't find any single clue about them...why? Why do I keep losing people who's important to me? It's unfair...they were taken away from my side one by one.

 

Somehow I don't feel that my body is standing frim anymore, I touch the ground because I have no energy left...I'm sorry...everybody.

 

Yukiya's POV

 

My chest's pushing me, I can't breathe normally again. But, there's nothing happened, it can't be my stagnation..could it be, something bad has happened? Something's not right...

 

"Yukiya, are you sure you're okay? You're still putting you hand in your chest" Sunny awares of my condition.

 

"I'm fine" I take a deep breath, stabilizing myself again, I can't let this feeling over me, it's just a suggestion of mine.

 

"Here we are, the first place they ought to stay" Mr. Goro stops in front of a building, the three of us get out from the car to search if there's anyone living here. We keep looking ntil the ver ycorner, but there's no one here. I sigh, well it's better to move on.

 

We continue our search, I hope the next place we will find a pleasant result.

 

Soojin's POV

 

Unwittingly, I lied down on the ground for a long time. I have no strength left, I open my eyes, I see a view that's not possible.

 

"Yukiya..?" He's shining brightly, he doesn't talk at all and all he does is giving me a grilled fish just like the first time we met, when I think this is too good to be true, he vanishes while smiling. I realize it was a mere hallucination.

 

But it's a sign, a sign that's telling me not to give up, he didn't gave up when he found his sister, and now he's living happily with her, I don't know why...but I miss you, Yukiya and Oppa. I stand up once more, while wondering if Yukiya's alright now in my countryland...

 

Yukiya's POV

 

This is the last building, the atmosphere feels different, this one is a little bit noisy. I think this is it! I enter the building and....