Oppa

An Extraordinary Journey Of Light

Shu and Soojin's about meet face-to face, and their destined place is the remaining of Sunnyday. Their past are about to be revealed, be sure to read it!

Soojin's POV

 

Ever since I left the last place, I can't stop stomping my feet because I feel nervous, why? did I leave something there? No, I don't think I did. in the midst of my anxiety, I don't realize we're in sight of the remaining of Sunnyday. 

 

"Get ready, Soojin" Sunny said.

 

"Arraso, unnie" I replied.

 

The four of us, Yukiya, Sunny, Mr. Gor and I get off, still, everything's still quiet. I can't believe I'm here again, in the scene of Akagi's death. Suddenly, Yukiya kneeled before the rubble.

 

"Akagi, I'm sorry I couldn't come sooner. I don't know if i will be any help, but still..."

 

"Yuki, we should shout our prayers. To respect for what Akagi did to us" Sunny said while patting my hair.

 

"Yeah" 

 

"Akagi!! We missed you so much so we came altogether! You're doing well, right?! I hope we can spend more time together, please stay well, allright?!" I shouted as loud as I can so he can hear me.

 

"Akagi oppa! I will take care of myself! For the life you give me. I have found Yukiya thanks to you! I miss you so much!" after I shouted, I feel lighter. I held Yukiya's hand and the both of us smile with each other.

 

"Mr. Goro, say something too" Yukiya invited him.

 

"Ah..yes, Akagi! Your friends are here! Please be well!" he shouted simple words that are meaningful.

 

"Sunny, you're the last" Yukiya asked her.

 

"Akagi!! Thank you for everything!! Without your help, Yukiya may not came to me! I'm his sister, Sunny! Our family get together because of you, I'm grateful you were there when Yukiya needed you! Please watch over us, Arraso?!" she shouted with the loudest, dolphin-like sound. That means she really mean it when she said she was grateful.

 

"Dongsaeng, even though we're here. The Sunnydays' arent here yet, should we wait?"

 

"Is it okay, Mr. Goro?" Yukiya asked for permission.

 

"That'll be fine by me, after all I have to you safely"

 

"Thank you guys, without your help maybe I wouldn't be here" I let out a small thanks.

 

Then the four of us wait silently, we agreed that the time limit is after sunset.

 

Shu's POV

 

Shoot, I've lost them on the way. Even though I pick up the pace as quick as I can. Fuh...I should rest a while, I sat due to exhaustion. How am I gonna find Soojin if it's like this...hhh..

 

In all of sudden, a truck stopped by in front of me, my wish has came true. 

 

"I knew you'll come back, my friend!" I said with full of confidence, and got on the truck.

 

"And I knew you'll get lost, although I didn't hope you to" he sighed.

 

"Okay, hit the road!" I said while pointing the window.

 

"Hey, I don't take orders from you" 

 

"Sorry"

 

"Im going there, with one condition" He raised his index finger.

 

"What is it?" i wondered.

 

"Tell me one reason, why do you chase after them this hard"

 

"Well, that's...a long story, okay then I'll tell you..." I started to tell him, about Soojin...

 

Soojin's POV

 

There's no sign that they're coming, should we just give up? No, we should wait until the very end. When I was thinking, Sunny sat beside me.

 

"Soojin, there's no need to be anxious. I'm sure there's somShe rubbed my back.

 

"I'm just scared, unnie. What if they didn't notice that we're here? What if they don't find us"

 

"Then we just have to find them, isn't that right?" Sunnu smiled, she tried to cheer me up. 

 

The handkerchief that my brother gave me suddenly fell, Sunny picked it up for me, she looked intensely at the name that' written there.

 

"Shu? Who is this "Shu"? I bet he's your boyfriend, right?" she teased me.

 

"Annyeo, Shu is the name of my brother. This is his" 

 

"Oh my...I'm sorry. By the way, why do you try to find your brother so hard? Is he really that precious to you?"

 

"He means the world for me, even though he's a little klutz, he's the only family member I've got"

 

"Tell me about it, will you?" 

 

"Yeah, it happened a long time ago, my father was a mayor, he never noticed me, he always put on his work on top. My father made Shu's mother pregnant without any marriage, and he left them offhanded, while he married my mother. So, Shu's my brother from another mother.  I didn't realize that I had a brother all that time, but one day, my life changed"

 

Soojin's in the past POV

 

That woman, Shu's mother came to my house out of blue, without nya warning, without any permission. My father was surprised to see her, he thought she was dead. Ever since Shu's mother came, the facial expression of my father turned bad. i was twelve when that day came. When she saw my mother, she raised her chin.

 

"So this is your new victim" she said arrogantly.

 

"What? I'm sorry mrs, but what do you mean by that?" My mother asked.

 

"Oh, you don't know? This husband of yours, was a player, he cheated on me when he was young" 

 

My father's expression turned worse, he's sweating.

 

"Honey, what is this?" my father turned angry on my father.

 

"Honey...I can explain.." 

 

"Shut your mouth! I don't want to hear a thing from you! Ahgassi, tell me everything"

 

From that moment that woman revealed the truth, everything's changed, my mother divorced my fatherand left me in his care, and eventually, because of those bad issues, my father was forced to resign from the mayor position. The only world I knew was upside down, my father who used to be rich and all powerful, became a drunk man who never cared about me, his own daughter. 

 

He tortured me everyday, i was alone with no one to lean on to. In the middle of my sadness, i got a call from Japan. It was the first time I was feeling alive, my brother who knew about me all along and yet I knew nothing about him. He told me that I should stay with him, and he picked me from Seoul. It wasn't so long time ago this incident happened. 

 

The reason he picked me is because he felt lonely when his mother died, and he knew about my condition. and so, we lived together in Japan, not long after my happiness came in, my father passed away...that when he gave me...this.

 

He told me that I needed it more than he did, when I cried in front of my father grave, he wiped my tears away. Since then, i always respected my brother, he brought me all the way to Japan, took care of me. But, the earthquake destroyed everything, our relation, our love, everything.

 

Shu's POV

 

"That's what happened, Toyama, I hope you'd understand why I act this way, I'm ready for any consequences, as long as I can have my little sister back" I looked down.

 

"Let's go" Toyama looked ahead with a passionate face.

 

"Where?"

 

"To find your sister" he drove in an enormous speed

 

 

 

: